Would you like to have Fast small business funding between $25k-6m deposited straight into your bank account within 72 hours?
How about getting the best funding options you can use to build, grow, expand and even get out of a tight pinch faster by seeing this biz2credit review?
Your business is unique and you shouldn’t have to struggle waking up every day wondering how you’ll find funding for your business and beating yourself up because the banks denied you, you can’t reach deeper into your savings account, and you can’t ask for help from your friends and family (anymore).
Fortunately you’ve come across a very valuable discovery where I “Michael Granados” a small business owner myself and business loan broker will be pulling back the curtains to show you ALL you must know about Biz2credit, the pros, and cons, alternatives, and so much more so you can finally power your business through.
Alright, let’s get started.
What Is Biz2Credit?
Biz2Credit is a company with one goal - to make alternative business financing easier to get for small businesses. They were founded back in 2007, and have provided over $7 BILLION in small business loans and financing for thousands of companies all across the U.S.
When you get declined by the big banks, can’t reach deeper into your savings, and can no longer turn to your friends and family for help, Biz2Credit is here to help.
Going Inside Biz2Credit
A Few key benefits of Biz2Credit in terms of numbers are these:
- 4 minutes to apply
- 24-hour decisions
- 72-hour fast funding
- $25k-6m receivable
Biz2Credit Loan Types
You can get 4 different types of loans with Biz2Credit and they are:
#1 Working Capital
Are you looking for fast financing for your business that’s also easily accessible and reliable?
Working capital is at the center of all small business funding loan types because you can get the money fast and use it for many reasons such as:
- Growing your business
- Covering one-time expenses
- Hire staff (and more of it)
- Buy equipment
- Pay down operational costs
- Purchase Inventory
- Expand your workplace
- And much more
You have more ways to answer the question “How you will be using your money” as opposed to other loan types. What about the funding amounts?
You can get amounts from $25k-2M+ to provide you with the options you need to meet your goals. And you can get approved in as little as 24 hours. Really fast, right?
If you’re worried about how you’ll make your payments back, don’t worry because you get payment flexibility to match what you and your business needs - From daily to bi-weekly payments, you’re covered!
The cool benefit (as you can see from the image above), is that you get a dedicated funding specialist to help you determine what options best fit your business best, or you can ask for help at any time you want along the way as you provide your business information and documents.
Working Capital Requirements:
Most customers get started with:
- Annual Revenue Greater than $250k
- 575 credit score or above
- 6+ months in business
So it’s not exactly “Startup” friendly or is it really the best “non-startup” option to be honest, listen in on how. If you’re looking for startup funding, here are a few options to check out:
- Best startup options
- SBA financing options (harder to get)
PLUS: If you’re a “NON-Startup” with a poor credit score (450+) at a minimum of $5,000+ per month 6+ months in business and a few other details, I highly recommend you check out a program where you can get up to $2,000,000 incredibly fast and even up to $25,000 same-day instant approval here
3 Step Application Process…
- STEP 1: Create Your Profile
- STEP 2: Submit Your Application For Funding
- STEP 3: Connect
If you'd like to see my #1 Recommended Working Capital, growth and expansion, and more program up to $2,000,000 Incredibly fast without collateral, no hard credit checks and bad credit is acceptable while getting the best of the best, go here:
Another loan type Biz2Credit gives you are short and long-term loans ranging from 12 to 36 months to give your business the flexibility to grow in even the most uncertain times.
The loan amounts start from $25k and go as high up to $250k. Here’s the term loan overview:
- $25k-$250k loan amounts
- 8.99% starting interest rates
- 72 hour fast funding times
Related: Best small business lending options for truckers
Term Loan Requirements
Here’s how most customers are getting started:
- Annual revenue greater than $250k
- 660 credit score or above
- Have at least 18 months in business
So like the Working Capital loan we covered just earlier, it’s not “Startup” friendly, nor is it the best “NON-startup” funding option, as I’ve seen better requirements with the credit score being lover, time in business, and annual revenue. If you'd rather see my #1 recommended non-startup funding option, click here to see.
4 Step Application Process…
- STEP1:Creat your profile
- STEP 2:: Submit Your Application For Funding
- STEP 3: Connect With Your Funding Specialist
- STEP 4: Get Approve Fast
Commercial Real Estate Loans
Are you in real estate and would like access to safe and secured commercial real estate loans so you can reinvest your capital in your next BIG business opportunity?
Here are popular reasons you and others would pick this type of loan:
- Grow your business
- Get acquisition of a new business
- Refinance an existing project (cash out)
- Fund a renovation project
- Refinance existing business loans
Like the previous loan types we've covered, you get repayment simplicity, a dedicated funding specialist, and what’s different on the “Fast CRE Lending” is that you get to apply in just 4 simple minutes and qualify within 48 hours!
Commercial Real Estate Loan Requirements
- Annual revenue greater than $250k
- 660 credit score or above
- Already own commercial property
- You have at least 18 months in business.
Commercial Real Estate Application Process…
- STEP 1: Create your profile
- STEP 2: Submit your application for funding
- STEP 3: Discover your best fit CRE Loan
- STEP 4: Accept Your Offer
- STEP 5: Get Funded
Check out my #1 Recommended Commercial Real Estate Loan Application Process by clicking the button below
Payment Protection Program (PPP) Loans
PPP Loans have been a very popular options for businesses who couldn’t maintain payroll levels, and they became accessible to just about every type of small business and industry. However, Biz2Credit is NOT offering PPP loans at this time. But here is the application process…
PPP Application Process…
- STEP 1: You fill out your PPP application online
- STEP 2: SBA approved lender verifies your information
- STEP 3: Upload your required supporting documentation
- STEP 4: The SBA accepts your application
- STEP 5: Get funds deposited into your account
Would you like to know how your business will be evaluated by potential lenders?
With Biz2Credi’t financial calculators, you will understand and compute the most commonly used evaluation metrics with these:
- Financial Calculators
- Biz2Credit Partners With Paycheck
- BizAnalyzer - Check your company’s finance health
If you’d like to learn how each one works separately, you can click here to learn more.
Here are what other people had to say:
Here are Biz2credit glassdoor reviews:
How Much Does Biz2Credit Cost?
It cost you Nothing to get started with an application. However, it can cost you in your time and energy if you try to fill out an application you know will not end up working for you (which most people still end up doing anyway).
Here are commonly asked questions people are asking:
What interest rates do you charge?
The interest rate depends on your credit history and how quickly you need your money so there really is no "set" number, however, rates can get high.
Are There Application Fees?
No. You won't have to pay a fee to take the application.
Why is biz2credit taking so long?
It should only take 24 hours to 4 weeks depending on the type of loan and size of it.
Who Is Biz2Credit For?
Biz2Credit is made for non-startups looking to grow, expand and even get out of a tight pinch through working capital, a term loan, or Commercial Real Estate Loan (as well as PPP, but is not available).
- Non-startup small business owners who would like between $245k and 6M in financing options so you can have more flexibility to earn more and how to use your money.
- You want longer terms like 12-36 months to pay back your loan so you have more time.
- You want flexibility in your repayment schedule for daily, weekly, and even bi-weekly
- You want a dedicated funding specialist to help walk you through every step of the process when you need the help
- Business owners who would like to have a business toolkit so you can know how your business will be evaluated by lenders but also get insight into your company’s health, documents, and much more!
Who’s It Not For?
- Tire Kickers
- Lazy People
- Superfast money seekers
- People who want a cash advance
- You’re looking for other loan options
Pros And Cons
- 4 minute fast application process so you can get in and get out without the hassle of going to a bank or driving anywhere to fill out an application
- 24 hour decisions so you know right away as opposed to waiting days, weeks, and even months
- 72 hour fast funding so you can continue to power your small business through and get into profits right away!
- $25k-6m receivable so you can have a lot more money to work with and be able to build in the areas of your business you feel will bring you the highest returns.
- Long repayment terms so you don't have to feel worried about paying back a loan fast in case you fear you can't
- Business tool kit so you can see what lenders want and how "healthy" your business is
- Not for startup funding
- Don't have Merchant Cash advances or any other type of "cash advance" program
- No more PPP loans offered
There are definitely more alternatives out there for non-startups and startups for Biz2credit competitors, so I’ll start with the non-startups first:
By far, my favorite (and what I believe to be one of the best options) is the up to $2,000,000 program because not only can you get up to $2,000,000 in fast funding, they focus on “Revenue-Based Funding” which is when they mainly look at what you’re making monthly and give you money based off that (Without collateral needed!). PLUS: You can have a really bad credit score like 450+ and even get same-day instant approval funding up to $25,000!
You can check it out by clicking the button below.
For Non-Startups (and all other options):
GoKapital is a great program for starup loans that are more so in the form of a personal loan and you can get it in the combination of installment loans, Line of Credit (LOC), or credit cards.
Lendza is a great company for startup funding options like a merchant cash advance where you can get up to $350,000 in fast funding but that's not really a thing right now so it's better to go with GoKapital up aove.. But if you’re also looking for more startup options, then refer to this article by NAV on more options.
What I Liked Most About Biz2Credit
There’s a lot to like about Biz2Credit but if I had to narrow it down to just ONE thing, here’s what I’d say…
I really liked their Business Toolkit. Although their loans and lenders are great, I really couldn’t help but give the Business Toolkit praise because everything is about being prepared for getting a loan and what happens after…
And with tools like the Business Calculator that lets you see how your business will be evaluated by lenders to getting insights about your business's health, it will help you better understand how to navigate your business.
What I Liked Least?
Hmm...I’d have to say there are no “Cash Advances” or “Merchant Cash Advances” of any kind. I believe Cash advances are like the best route to get fast cash deposited into your bank account and bring you more flexibility, so I would have liked to see cash advances.
What was your favorite part about Biz2Credit? Did something stand out to you most?
Small Business funding doesn't have to be frustrating and hard to get but it can feel that way when the big banks shut you down, you can’t reach deeper into your savings account, and can no longer ask for your friends and family help, so where do you turn to?
Alternative online lending! With alternative lending options and companies like Biz2Credit you’ll be able to safely secure MANY types of loans you won’t even see “traditionally”. You can get very large funding amounts and it’s not a hassle to go through because everything is online.
Biz2Credit offers great non-startup funding options as you saw here today and I really do believe in what they’re doing but if you’d rather see a better “NON-Startup opportunity where you can get money based on your revenue, then click the button below to see my #1 recommended program. And If you’re a startup, you can click here to learn more about your options.