Market Samurai vs Jaaxy – Get Super Targeted Traffic And Sales
Do you want 100’s upon 1,000’s of eye balls staring at your content...fast?
Do you want an unfair advantage when it comes to crushing your competition at keyword research that no one will EVER touch you?
Keyword Research is a critical process for search engine optimization and you need to make sure you’re using the best keyword tools possible but with so many choice like market samurai vs jaaxy, I can understand where you are…
And once upon a time Market Samurai used to be “the option” but year after year more keyword research tools have emerged, one of these being Jaaxy. In this review I’m going to compare and contrast these two awesome tools and show you who comes out on top, how’s that sound? And if you stick with me until the end, I’ll give you one of these for FREE!
But before I get stared, why should you care to listen to me and this review?
I’m an expert SEO and keyword market researcher and from experience I can tell you that the more versatility a tool gives you, the better off in the long run you will be and that’s why I’m here today to save you time, effort, energy, physical and mental pain from making the wrong choice.
What Is Market Samurai?
Market Samurai is a keyword research tool designed to help you get traffic to your website with built in tools like:
- SEO Competitor Analysis
- Keyword Research
- Find Content
- Publish Content
Downloading Market Samurai
Getting access to Market Samurai is not like your typical keyword research tool now-a-days. What do I mean?
You will have to download it in an Adobe download format, here let me show in a few easy to follow steps:
STEP 1: Enter your contact information
The first part serves as a “lead capture form” where you’ll be asked for your name and email in exchange you’ll be redirected to the Download page. Plus, you will get:
- Hunting Software, “Market Samurai”(Software Valued at $149)
- 4 brief “how-to” videos, sharing how you can get more visitors, with less effort.
STEP 2: Download The Keyword Software
A couple of key things to point out are:
- You’ll have to download via Adobe Air, then
- Download the latest version of Market Samurai
Here’s a video on how it will look on the inside:
How Much Does Market Samurai Cost?
Market Samurai would usually cost you $100’s+ but you can get it all for a discounted proce of just $97...with no hidden fees or costly subscriptions.
How Will You Pay?
Once you click on that blue button from up above, it’ll take you to your PayPal account and that’s how you’ll end up paying.
Market Samurai Pros and Cons
- Market Samurai has a relevancy filter as well, traffic, competition, Commerciality, gold nugget filters so you can get high quality keywords that work which means you don’t have to worry about using irrelevant content on your website and so you get the right people to visit you.
- Super keyword analysis feature lets you select the 4 golden nuggets rule preset which will pre-select filters that you can use to find keyword with higher volume and less competition.
- Easy to find keyword phrases with the variety of filter options so you can have a greater chance of finding keywords you can rank for much faster which means more people to your site and more sales.
- Market Samurai has A LOT of different buttons, filters and sort by data that can make it for the beginner to grasp and easily control. You’ll more than likely have a hard time navigating it.
- The methods are outdated...what they show would have worked effectively years ago, and it doesn’t look like they pull data from Google well enough. Unlike Jaaxy, where the data is pulled straight from the Google Search Engine.
- Download is not compatible on all devices - computer and mobile. Let’s say I wanted to use my friends Computer to do keyword research with Market Samurai, I would have to download it first. I’d like to avoid all that.
- There have been Market Samurai updating features, so who knows if you’re always using the latest version without checking? Jaaxy updates by itself in the background so you don’t have to manually do it or worry about having the latest version.
- It’s pretty expensive to use and based on the fact that there are other more precise keyword research tools, it’s a bit of stretch to go for.
What Is Jaaxy?
What do you get with Jaaxy that you can’t get with Market Samurai or any other keyword research tool?
You’re getting the most advanced, yet useful platform in the world for managing all aspects of a keyword, website, competition, and market research.
If I scroll down a bit, you will find over 500 MILLION keywords have been found by Jaaxy:
That’s a heck of a lot, and it says that Jaaxy has been around for awhile and you can get even better more focused results so you can write knowing you have a greater chance for better rankings.
In all honesty, you need keywords that will crush your competition and you can’t do that with an average tool, so Jaaxy let’s you spy on your competitors and probe why their websites are ranking, and you will get helpful insight into:
- Website structure
- Meta tags
- Content quality/length
- Ad placements
Along with other information that your competitors simply don’t have. Plain and simple, Jaaxy will give you the competitive edge and an unfair advantage.
The one thing I find cool is that you get to track and monitor ANY ranking in Google, Yahoo, or Bing for ANY website with the Siteranker tool.
How Much Does Jaaxy Cost?
At first you ca get it for FREE and that alone is great enough but there are more upsides to having a membership paid option, and you get 3 of them to select from.
- Starter. For a FREE Trial
- Pro. For $49/month
- Enterprise. For $99/month
Here are the features for each:
- 30 keyword research searches
- 20 search results
- Website analyzer
- Affiliate program finder
- Keyword list manager
- Brainstorm idea feed
- Keyword competition data
- 1x speed
- Affiliate program
- 30 Site rank analysis scans
You get everything from starter plus…
- Sort-able search results
- Unlimited search history
- Search analysis
- Manual QSR search
- Manual domain search
- Alphabet soup(15/letter)
- 2x multi-threaded search
- 2x SiteRank analysis scans
You get everything from Pro plus…
- 35 search results
- 5x speed
- Automated QSR
- Automated domain search
- Alphabet soup(50/letter)
- 5x multi-threaded search
- Unlimited keyword lists
- 10x SiteRank analysis scans
Pros And Cons
- You get up to 30 FREE Jaaxy searches as a free user so you can have the best chance to try it out and even start getting some amazing Google Rankings which means you’ll start to get traffic faster and more sales in less time.
- Superior Alphabet soup search technique feature so you can search any longtail and low-hanging fruit keywords which just the click of one word phrases which means you’ll never run out of keywords and content to write about.
- You get a state of the art dashboard so you don’t have to worry about getting information for traffic, average searches per month, competing websites and so much more which means you won’t make the mistakes of choosing the wrong keyword thus no one will ever come to your site and buy from you!
- You get a one of a kind affiliate program where you can earn revenue each time for referring people to Jaaxy which means you’ll be earning CONSISTENT recurring revenue.
There’s so much more I could have added but now let’s focus our attention to the cons(which there really are none).
- Jaaxy really doesn’t have any downsides and I’m not being biased or anything like that, but if I had to say, it’s that after 30 searches you need a full account which by the way is a great thing, most keyword tools you have to buy right away or you don’t get enough data...it’s a hit and a miss.
Other than Market Samurai, Jaaxy has plenty of other alternatives to select from like:
- KW Finder
- Longtail Pro
- And many others
Each tool have different filters and features but I think that Jaaxy is a great Keyword research tool for beginners and people wanting to take their affiliate marketing business to the next level.
What I Liked Most About Jaaxy
There’s so much I liked about Jaaxy but if I had to choose just ONE thing it would likely be the free version, why?
You get SO MUCH from the free Jaaxy Lite version to the point where you really don’t have to upgrade at all, unlike the other keyword research tools like Market Samurai, Ahfres, Long Tail pro, etc.
Jaaxy was designed by 6+ figure affiliate marketers so that’ll ensure you only get quality data and the highest chance to rank your blog posts on the first page of Google so you can earn more income.
Would it be OK if I add another thing I like?
I also like the fact that the owners Kyle and Carson created an All-In-One Affiliate Marketing Platform called Wealthy Affiliate.
This platform gives you training, resources, a like-minded community, access to Jaaxy, and so much more!
Which Keyword research tool did you like most?
Both offer great versatility in terms of data, filters and features and are intended to help you get better rankings so you can land on the first page of Google’s search results, but take note of one thing…
You want current up to date methods and keyword research data that is relevant to today! It seems like Market Samurai is a great tool but it can lack in some of those areas for these times, as opposed to Jaaxy where you get up to date data…
The tool updates itself on the backend so you can get accurate results, it’s made by expert affiliate marketers who know EXACTLY what they’re doing, it’s FREE to join and has so much more!
If you’d like to try out Jaaxy for Free, click on the following button: