Would you like a Kevin David Cheat Sheet that’ll help EXPLODE Your online income?
Luckily for you, I “Michael Granados” will give you the keys to the cheat sheet in just a moment but first, you have to know which ONES I’m handing over…
I’ve tried to download David’s Amazon FBA Free Cheat Sheet but it’s currently unavailable(and I’ve tried every possibility) but I do have the Facebook Ads Cheat sheet for you, sound good?
Okay, I won’t waste any more of your time, to access the FREE Facebook ads cheat sheet, click here.
if you want to stick around and see what’s on the inside, stick around with me to find out.
By the way, if you want to leave me a comment below if you need help with Facebook or any other ways to grow your business, feel free to leave me a message below.
Alright, let’s get started!
What Is The Facebook Ads Cheat Sheet?
he Facebook Ads Cheat is a complete Blackbox that’ll take you from a beginner to an Ads Expert In no time. You’ll see complete A-Z series of steps that’ll show you how to build profitable Facebook Ad campaigns so well that you can take your business to the next level and even open up a Facebook Ad Agency Tomorrow!
Don’t believe me just yet? That’s step 1 and let me show you how it looks…
Going Inside The Cheat Sheet
You're going to see 5 simple steps and they are:
STEP 1: The Basics
On this page you’ll learn how Facebook Ad Campaigns are built on three fundamental levels:
- Campaign Level
- This is the top-level where you can have multiple ad sets per campaign, and each ad set can have multiple Ads!
- Ad Set
- David says this is where the magic happens(no not the bedroom), you can create detailed targeting to only show your ad to the people most likely to buy your product or service!
- The Ad is what the customer visually sees, and this is where you write your ad copy, choose your image(s) or videos to actually show to your new potential customers
Facebook Vocabulary You MUST Know
- Custom Audience
- Lookalike Audience
- Facebook Pixel
STEP 2: What Types Of Ads To Use?
On page 6, you’re going to learn how to name your campaign along with:
- Most Important Ad Objectives
The types of ad objectives are as follows:
- Post Engagement
STEP 3: Defining Your Audience
This is where you’ll profitably set yourself apart as you’ll learn how to define “Who” you’re targeting and “Who” you want to speak to. And with this comes the Facebook Audience Insight Tool:
You can also search through:
- Google Trends
STEP 4: Creating Your Ads
This is the big part before you launch your ad, and if you wanted examples, you can view ads from Adespresso
There’s also Swiped.co you can refer to for more.
STEP 5: Retargeting
The final step of your Facebook Advertising cheat sheet is to focus on optimizing for conversions by retargeting the people you’ve previously shown your first ad(s) to, why?
This is where the real money is being made - let me draw it up: For example, you may have shown a video to a certain audience that watched over 60% of the video BUT didn’t on the landing page didn’t optin…
So you can leverage your Facebook Pixels data on that person to retarget them with a custom and even lookalike audience, but this time you’d send a message like:
“Hey I noticed you viewed my video on “xyz” but you didn’t pick up the freebie I offered on “xyz”.”
Something like that. Of course, you can expand and should expand on that.
The rest of the cheat sheet is just FAQ’s being asked and answered.
Who’s The Cheat Sheet For?
- People who want to run highly profitable ad campaigns for whatever business they desire
- Beginners, Intermediates, and experts who want to do Facebook advertising the right way and limit their mistakes
- Digital Agency Owners
- Affiliate Marketers
- Amazon FBA
- Network Marketing
- And so much more!
Who’s It Not For?
- Tire Kickers
- People with no ad budget
- Lazy people
There really aren’t many alternatives to the Facebook Ad Blackbox Cheat sheet BUT You can combine it with other programs like:
- ENTRE Institute. If you’re trying to grow a digital agency, do affiliate marketing, or sell a course, ENTRE teaches these three top business models online and you can leverage their training to show you how to run profitable Facebook ad campaigns.
- Legendary Marketer. Legendary is like ENTRE - An online marketing digital education platform and with Legendary Marketer, you’ll get a full education on running highly profitable Facebook Ad campaigns(they’ve mastered this) as well any other traffic source you’ll need.
- My Healthy Affiliate Cheat Sheet. If you’re in the health space and want to get a first-hand look at how to run health ads, then give my cheat sheet a look.
Closing Thoughts And Your FREE Download
What was your favorite part about Kevin David’s Cheat Sheet? There’s some good knowledge inside for you to absorb but more important is to take ACTION!
If you need help running Facebook Ads or starting something with Amazon you can 1. Check out ENTRE Institute, Legendary Marketer, OR my healthy affiliate cheat sheet to get you going, and for any other help, let me a comment down below…
But get started right now by downloading your free cheat sheet below…