How would you like to share Memes and get paid worth your time?
WAIT, Don’t scratch your eyes, you’re not dreaming especially when I say you can average $450-$1,000 DAILY From your free social media accounts…In less than 30 minutes a day!
Now how does that sound for a Meme Secrets Review? You and I can agree 2020 was a Catastrophic year and the greatest transfer of Wealth was created during this time, would you agree?
You can’t get stuck in the past though, so moving to the new years ahead of you why not get a piece of the Million Dollar Pie by helping Entrepreneurs and business owners BOOM their business?
Helping other business owners is a great way for you to generate part-time and full-time income and I “Michael Granados” will be pulling the curtains and showing you how to make an extra $500, $5,000, or even $50,000 PER Month...doing something you’re already likely doing!
Along with that will come the pros and cons, alternatives and so much more so that by the time you leave here today you’ll know what’s your next best move, okay?
Alright, let’s get started.
What Is Meme Secrets?
Meme Secrets is a fully systemized program showing you how to earn $450-$1,000 PER day by helping current entrepreneurs and business owners attract more clients by you sharing memes to people.
You could make money with an existing business, a new business, or you can simply just generate additional automated-cashflow from your personal social media accounts.
And I know how insane that sounds but keep listening in.
Just take one good look at this image and you decide:
Going Inside Meme Secrets
This is a tweet Elon Musk released some time ago:
So a meme represents a systemic representation that catches the attention of the media and puts it in a more fun and happy shareable way and that alone will captivate A LOT of people…
And along with the Media Cycle is the Content Drug:
As the image reads:
“MEMES are the sugar, salt, caffeine and CRACK COCAINE of online content!”
This is important to know because every transaction made to see a Meme is “Attention”...
And if you’ve ever tried to promote a Facebook Ad or see a Facebook Ad yourself, do they always captivate you right away?
Some will, others will not but what about a Meme? Meme’s stand a greater chance at capturing attention and capturing this attention will turn into sales.
Who Is David?
Creator David entered the internet marketing space in 2007 and has gone on to generate MILLIONS of dollars for himself and over 9-figures in sales for his collective clients.
Meme Post Examples
These are some of the memes David has created and wants to show you the examples of what your could look like.
From left to right here is the engagement by the numbers:
- Over 500 engagements
- Over 1,500 engagements
- Over 65,000 engagements
When was the last time one of your memes or posts got that much engagement?
David has used memes to:
- Create social followings…
- Generate 100+ leads per day…
- Improve email, ad and sales copy…
- Conduct covert psychological priming
- Secretly market new business projects
- Even close high-ticket consulting clients!
The 25K Model
David created the 25K Model to help you replicate the same results he’s getting and the core component of this Model is a sales-offer referred to as the “Mass-Multiplier”...which is just a simple offer that pays you exponentially more for the same amount of work. And here is the criteria:
- Must have mass-market appeal(10%)
- Preferable a low-barrier of entry(under $50)
- Highly priced backend offers($47 to $497)
- A “recurring-revenue” model (subscription)
- Includes affiliates(energy leverage)
Look at it this way, with just ONE offer you are provided with:
- Upfront sales
- Recurring Sales
- Backend Sales
- Affiliate Invitation
How It Works
Meme Secrets starts you off with a two-tier affiliate program that uses multi-tracking methods(including hard-tracking by email) to ensure all current and future sales credits are assured.
How Much Does Memes Secrets Cost?
There are a couple of offers and the first basic membership is a low-entry level selling at $37/month and you’ll also have the ability to upgrade annually at massive discount for $197.
David will give you some sweet bonuses as a founding member to go along too like:
- BONUS #1: Annual Membership that usually goes for $297 annually but don’t worry because you won’t have to pay that.
- BONUS #2: Unlocked tier 3!
- BONUS #3: FREE Upgrades
- BONUS #4: Hire David for FREE as a copywriter
- BONUS #5: Secure an early position
Meme Secrets Commission Structure
As far as what you get paid, all members get a 70% payout on member sales and let’s say you have a member on the $37/month basic low-entry membership you’ll get paid:
- 1st level: 40% straight commissions
- 2nd level: 20% straight commissions
For example: If you were to average 1-sale per day over a 100-day time window, on your first tier, a total of $6,500 are earned in total commissions.
And let’s say that only 4% of these active-affiliates duplicate your results, so:
- 4 members x 100 sales = 400 New Members
For 2nd tier:
- $12,720.00 you’ve earned in total commissions.
Keep in mind this is all coming from the efforts of others. And now you’ll have total $19,380.00 in total-earned commissions!
Here’s the cool thing about all this - as soon as you hit the 100 sales, you get 10% paid on 3rd-tier once unlocked. And now this is what your commissions structure will look like:
Another 10% is added. So on your 3rd-tier you make an additional $25,760.00. This in total gives you a 100-day cash total of $45,140.00 with a recurring income of $7,785.00 PER Month!
How awesome, right?
You averaged $450 a day which is $13,542.00 per month in your first 100 days, with over $7,000 recurring monthly cash flow. Not too bad!
And you only referred 100 customers. What if you referred 2 people per day?
You’re then looking at a $1,000 per day and averaging $30,000 PER Month.
Who Is Meme Secrets For?
Meme secrets was designed for the person who wants a fast and easier way to generate cash by sharing memes on social media channels like Facebook and wants to get paid well worth their time. Here’s more:
- For beginners who’ve never shared memes or have never made money online and wouldn’t mind spending their time and energy on social media posting up catchy and creative memes for an audience to watch and get you paid
- Intermediates and experts who’ve shared memes and the past or have another stream of online income and want to diversify and who are likely already spending his/her time on Facebook and wants to share Memes and get paid
- 9-5 workers and all employees who are sick and tired of “the grind” and not getting paid what you’re worth or wants to start another part-time and even full-time home-business JUST sharing memes!
- Affiliate Marketers
- Network Marketers
- Moms and Dads
- And so much more!
Who’s Meme Secrets Not For?
- Lazy people
- Tire kickers
- People who want a push button solution
- Faster than life money seekers
- People who won’t put any effort in
Pros And Cons
- Get a Head-Start building your coalition as a founding Meme Secrets Affiliate Partner to cash in the days ahead which means you'll get privilege's and tier 3 commissions from the beginning!
- Cutting edge marketing Meme and marketing strategies so you can easily monetize your audience and not have to worry about starting from scratch and figuring it all out on your own which means you'll get faster results and make less mistakes.
- Super Fun training so you can enjoy learning and actually taking action on social media without as much effort which means you'll have a smile across your face that'll be infectious to those not only engaging on your memes but the closest people to you outside the digital world.
- 3 Tiers of commissions so you can make more money with the same amount of effort for each level so you can save more energy and put it into growing different parts of your business which means you'll make more money in less time
- There really are none but If I had to "fancy" one I'd say being on social media, what do I mean? I'm not someone who likes spending their time too much on Facebook posting, let alone posting memes and I feel that can be in a sense and feeling counterproductive.
In case you were curious of what other ways you can make money online, I’ll show you the ones that I do and what’s best in the online space, and they are:
By far my favorite training platform is ENTRE Institute, why? You get an all around digital educational training platform showing you how to build a wildly profitable(and successful) online business of your dreams by a 2x-8 figure CEO Jeff Lerner and panel of excerpts walking you by the hand in the internets 3 best business models:
- Affiliate Marketing
- Digital Agency
- Course Creation
Listen, sharing memes is great but I’m not sure “how long” that’ll be around for(although we’ve seen memes for a while now), but I believe it can become to saturated and people will start seeing the same memes over and over again and ALSO…
You’re not really building a passion, hobby, or interest as much. With Jeff and ENTRE Institute you’ll learn how to do all that and more!
What I Liked Most About Meme Secrets
There’s so much to like, I’d have to say my favorite thing is coming up with some really funny and creative Memes that’ll make your audience laugh and make their day. How many times have you looked at a meme and laughed straight away and it’s made your day?
Plenty, now think about what your audience will feel...the same as you. So the fact that you’re lighting up someone's day who is maybe anxious, stressed, overwhelmed, made or whatever negative(and even position) emotion they’re feeling…
You get to brighten up their day. Sounds cheesy, I know but the reality is you’re changing the state of someone's mind in a positive way and making a difference in their lives.
What I Liked Least
Sharing memes can become very “entertaining” and that can feel like you’re doing something very childish and unproductive. I believe sharing memes can almost be counterproductive and “cognitively” disturbing and taken too non seriously.
But that’s just my opinion, I’d rather spend my time developing other skillsets and using my time more wisely.
Final Thoughts And Next Steps
What was your favorite part about Meme Secrets? What did you like least?
Obviously there is so much greatness sharing memes especially when you can earn money doing it, right? The more memes you share, the higher engagement you’ll get over time and then when it’s all said and done you can promote an affiliate product…
And get people to buy from you. Theoretically, memes cause engagement without a second thought because they are playful and extremely interactive and when you have many people engaging with you, it sets up the perfect “trap” for putting an affiliate product in front of your ideal audience.
With all the tiers of commissions and high percentage 70% commissions payouts, you’ll become a money-making machine who nonstop is earning and being able to persuade people to buy your stuff.
If that’s something that interest you, you can sign up to Meme Secrets here OR if you’d rather see my #1 recommended alternative to make money online and how I’m making a full-time income doing this online, click the button below…