Want to see the Best VPN For Home Network that’ll make your internet surfing safer and more reliable?
What about the top 5?
Choosing the absolute best VPN service for your home needs requires you to have complete anonymous browsing online with the latest and greatest software to power your mobile, desktop even your gaming console with an experience like no other so I “Michael Granados” will be pulling back the curtains…
And showing you the 5+ best VPN services to keep you safe in your home at ALL times. Alright no more time-wasting, let’s get into it.
What Is A VPN?
VPN short for Virtual Private Network provides and protects your online privacy, keeps you anonymous, and security by creating this private network connection across a public network connection.
Why Do You Need A VPN?
Each person has a unique purpose for it but here are the reasons why you'd need a VPN but let's for look at how to use one:
- To bypass geographic restrictions on websites or streaming audio and video...
- To Watch streaming media like Netflix and Hulu...
- To protect yourself from malicious snooping on untrustworthy Wi-Fi spots...
...You'd need all these reasons you to use a VPN because you may have content you don't want getting into the hands of a hacker like passwords, content that's top-secret, general protection from people viewing your private content, to run Facebook Ads, and much more!
5+ Best VPN Services For Your Home
#1 Express VPN
Without question and a shadow of a doubt, ExpressVPN is the best VPN service for not only home use but for whichever environment you find yourself in, why?
For starters, the servers are lightning-fast and is paired with some security smarts kind of like having security guards overlooking the president making sure nothing looks or even breaks through! PLUS, you have a super reliable and outrageously easy to install and use a piece of software that’ll have you going about your business in less than minutes.
One of my favorite features is the level of accessibility you get so you can have access to your content from ANYWHERE in the world which means you’ll be able to watch, listen, stream and enjoy whatever content from censored and blocked websites around the world...even while traveling!
If that’s not enough, I’m sure you’ll also like that ExpressVPN comes with:
- 160 Server locations so you can keep choosing which server location you’d like to use with no limits which means you can be at your beach vacation home or an apartment you own in another place and be secure at all times
- IP Address Masking so you don’t have to worry about having your IP address location being revealed to anyone and it’ll ensure you can change your IP address through one of ExpressVPN Secure servers at any time as you wish
- Make Bitcoin payments and use Tor while remaining completely anonymous so you can transfer money to whoever and wherever you seem fit. This will help you make as many purchases and payments as possible without feeling like someone’s watching over your shoulder.
- This VPN can be streamed on any and every device so you can have instant access from wherever you are which means you’ll have a fully customizable solution to power your anonymous browsing needs no matter what!
- 24-hour live chat support so you can always have the help you need at the right time which means you’ll never feel alone or felt stuck trying to get an answer that has to wait days(sometimes weeks).
As you can see, there is so much to love about ExpressVPN, In fact, there are many people saying overwhelmingly positive things about it over On ExpressVPN, and if you’d like to see what other happy customers are saying and raving about, click the button below…
#2 Nord VPN
The ONE that speaks to the “Masses” and most commonly known name in the VPN world, NordVPN holds the fastest servers and service on the market and is filled with jam-packed features, unblocks loads of streaming services, and gives you a BOOST of privacy perks which you can safely use from the comfort of your own home without ANYONE ever finding out!
Want to know what I love the most? The 5,500+ Ultra-fast servers worldwide will keep you streaming without interruption and moving from site to site or payment to payment without slowing you down and making you feel less productive.
Here’s more I believe you’ll enjoy:
- Top Tier, AES 256-bit encryption heavily secures your connection to protect your data from cyber criminals which means you’ll have a brick-like foundation that can’t be penetrated to or even worth the time for these criminals worth thinking about.
- Automatic Kill switch ensures if your VPN connection accidentally drops, the kill switch will power on and blocks your devices from accessing the web and this will keep you anonymous at all time without having to worry about sharing your information or even losing your work.
- Cybersec Technology so you’re protected from accessing dangerous websites that host malicious software which means you won’t waste your time on sites and have your device filled with viruses because of this.
- Fast and safe P2P with hundreds of servers around the world optimized for secure and smooth file sharing so you can share any information you like without having to worry about the lag times or getting top of the second information.
- Strict no-logs policy so you don’t have to worry about being tracked, having your data collected, or your private data shared with anyone which means you’ll be audited frequently to keep you high above waters.
- One account, 6 devices so you can protect yourself on any device, protect your friends, and household without buying multiple accounts. This ensures you’ll make your life more secure and feel safer about how you browse from home.
Which feature and benefit did you like most? There’s so much, right? NordVPN is the staple in the home network VPN game and without a doubt, you can get quality and quantity at the same time. So many people love it and it’s evident over at the NordVPN website, would you like to see more?
#3 Surfshark VPN
If you’re in the market for a reasonable priced VPN at two bucks a month for a 2-year plan(one of the best prices in the industry) and also has no leaked connections unlike another big name VPN’s, with amazing security, then look no further than Surfshark. The reason I say this is that Surfshark puts a huge emphasis on a very strong security focus, offering a AES-256-GCM, RSA-2048, and the Perfect Forward Security encryption.
One aspect I really loved was their performance which is much higher than NordVPN and Norton Secure VPN. You’ll get lightning-fast speed without any interruption and be able to power anything while you’re at home or anywhere for that matter ensuring you can have a fast horsepower running for you.
- Multishop option allows you to route connections through the two VPN servers across the Surfshark private network which means you’ll take higher risks without compromising any of your work.
- Strict-No-Logs Policy so you can keep your privacy to yourself at all times which means you’ll never be monitored or logged on anything you do while you’re suffering online.
- Whitelister features lets your selected apps or websites bypass VPN connection which works great for banking. This ensures you won’t have to worry about our apps or websites being compromised and handling your money will be more easier and enjoyable.
- 15 Netflix libraries and more so you can travel to the US or 15 other countries without leaving your couch and enjoy Surfshark’s Netflix libraries plus unlock other streaming services to have greater availability to entertainment and have fun doing the things you love doing.
- Kill Switch immediately disables your internet connection if your VPN connection suddenly drops which means you’ll be shielded 100% of the time!
As you can see, there’s so much to like about Surfshark VPN, in fact, there are many people saying overwhelmingly positive things on Surfshark and if you’d like to see what other people are saying and raving about this product, click the button below…
Do you want the greatest open-source with security first in mind VPN created by engineers and scientists who met at CERN(The European Center of Nuclear Research - where the web was invented) with a focus on creating encrypted email and VPN communications with the idea of protecting the communication of activists and journalists?
I know that was a handful but it’s not just powerful on a security level but the background brought to you by CERN and an infrastructure that is state of the art. The fact ProtonVPN is Swiss-based and has the strongest Privacy laws, this ensures you’ll never have to worry about your data being breached or losing data to be found by anyone.
- You can connect from anywhere in 50+ countries with hundreds of servers to choose from as their High-speed network lets you Easily stream your favorite movies or share files over P2P networks like BitTorrent and you can choose from the six servers on six continents and browse the web with a local IP Address so you can have A LOT of flexibility and be hidden from any danger.
- 100% Open Source and audited so you can gain access to multiple apps, share between servers at all times, and have more work done in less time which means you’ll never have to worry about being productive and getting the information you need.
- No logs as ProtonVPN has a strict no-log policy so you don’t have to worry about having your activity tracked which means you’ll never have your information disclosed to third parties because of this.
- Secure Streaming so you can watch your favorite shows and movies on Netflix, Disney+, Hulu, Amazon, Prime Video, and So much more which means you’ll never run out having too much fun and entertainment yourself and even others.
Are you ready to check out ProtonVPN?
Related: Proton VPN Official Review
What do you think about having a self-managed network of more than 2,000 servers in 140 countries? Yep, PureVPN has one of if not the largest self-managed networks as most other VPN service providers license their international server presence from local providers all over the globe. Why is this good?
This allows PureVPN so support a broader range of full range protocols - OpenVPN, L2TP/IPSec, SSTP, and IKEv2 and also offers PPTP.
Here are more factors I think you’ll appreciate:
- Security and Anonymity so your privacy is always guaranteed with the military-grade encryption, and global network of VPN servers. You won’t have to worry about having your data stolen by cybercriminals and be discovered because of this.
- Blazing-fast speed as PureVPN has one of the fastest VPN servers in the market for EVERY purpose so you can keep streaming and surfing without having your connection drop at any moment which means you’ll get your work done faster.
- Access ANY content like Movies, TV shows, or sporting events and have unrestricted access so you can get into your favorite content and enjoy more entertainment you’ll be happier with.
- 24x7x365 Customer support so you can always have the help you need at all times which means you won’t have to worry about sitting around or feeling like you need to figure things out on your own
What did you like most about PureVPN? There’s a lot of good here and even greatness but it won’t work itself until you work it and many people are loving the fact that it keeps them safe online and has strong security so there is never another lag time or breakdown stopping you from doing what you need to do.
If you’d like to check out PureVPN, click the button below to learn more…
Related: Official Pure VPN Reviewed Post
Do You Need A VPN On All Your Devices?
Short answer is yes. You need it for your own protection as much for the flexibility to access anything online. Just think about an anonymous "hacker: trying to get into your browsing history...
They will be able to from any device. But when you have protection on all devices, it limits others from being able to access anything in your Windows or macOS, as well other software and hardware.
What Does A VPN Not Do?
VPN'S can only do so much to keep you and your work "anonymized" and things like cookies allow companies to track your internet usage even after you've left their sites.
So if you really want to browse the whole web anonymously, and access the "Dark Web" you'll need a Tor. Unlike a VPN, a Tor will easily bounce your traffic through several nodes, making it much harder for anyone to trace.
Which VPN service was your favorite? In times like today when people are more wrapped up and stuck at home working and finding new ways to entertain ourselves, keeping your data safe is more important than it’s ever been…
People don’t want to be vulnerable and not know at what moment someone or something will attack you and draw your defenses both personally as well in the cyber world, so what do you do?
You lace yourself up and choose the right VPN service that’ll enable you to not only protect your browsing history but be able to give you lightning like speed so you can be as productive as ever and get through your day(and night) without suffering.