Would you like to have a “Stress-Free” experience getting an exceptional business OR personal loan you can use to create your best life and finally push you forward once and for all?
Welcome into this BHG Pro Loans Review where I “Michael Granados” a small business owner and financially conscious individual like yourself will be pulling back the curtains to reveal to you the TRUTHS of how this company really operates, the bhg proloans reviews from others, pros and cons, alternatives, and so much more so you don’t have this happening to you anymore…
Worrying day and night of taking care of your business and or yourself, feeling like you’re not given the appropriate attention and shown that you matter, and banging your head against the wall while thinking at the same time “C’mon!” (Maybe that last one is a little aggressive, but I’m sure you know what I’m talking about 🙂
But Before I get started, You have to know there is NO shortage of business loan or personal loan programs telling you how fancy their program is, how you can get fast funding and whatnot, and the bottom line is this - You have to align with the right needs for YOU.
So I’m going to show you how starting now!
What Is BHG Pro Loans?
BHG or otherwise known as Bankers Healthcare Group, LLC is a funding institution specializing in lending to professionals like yourself business and personal loans of many types. For nearly 20 years BHG has been helping people and businesses understand what you’re looking for in a financial partner and supposedly provide a better borrowing experience built on service, speed, and affordability.
They tend to focus on the Medical profession most and have higher standards that I'll get into in a moment.
Now let’s go deeper inside
Going Inside BHG Pro Loans
There are 3 steps that differentiate BHG from other companies and they are:
- Fast and Easy: You can get approved in as little as 24 hours and funded in as few as 3 days' time. The application process requires minimal paperwork to deliver your loan as quickly as possible.
- Flexible and Affordable: BHG offers you funds up to $250,000 for a wide variety of needs, PLUS repayment terms are up to 12 years. You get to control your monthly payment so it’s as affordable as possible.
- Available and Friendly Support: The loan specialist will treat you like a human being, and not just a business transaction. They’re available to help you 7 days a week, with late-night hours from Monday-Friday until midnight
BHG really specializes in the healthcare industry helping all medical business owners/entrepreneurs and they have a funding criteria that looks like this:
- 740+ FICO Credit Score
- $150,000 in annual revenue
They do focus on other professions and you can get loans but it wouldn't be my first stop if I wasn't in the healthcare field and even if I was. If you don't meet the criteria above, then you can check out my #1 recommended program for all industries here.
3 Step Funding Process
- Explore Your Options. You get to estimate your monthly payment in just two minutes with the BHG online calculator
- Apply Online or Over the Phone. You can use the simple online application or speak with a loan specialist 7 days a week.
- Get Your Funds Fast. You can get approved in as little as 24 hours and funding in as few as 3 days.
BHG Business Loans
At a glance here are the business loans you can get:
- Startup loans (usually require income and time in business)
- SBA Loans
So I see a problem…There’s not enough specific information on each of these loans (although SBA Loans speak for themselves) like what “Exactly” are the “business loans” they are referring to? I get there are startup and SBA loans but do they offer others?
There is a brief description and features but unless you submit an application or a contact form, you won’t know and I’m not a fan of that. A lot of these types of companies come off “shady” and you’re not sure where your information is being distributed.
Related: Do You Qualify For An SBA Loan? Take our SBA Quiz Here to find out
However, here are the Business Loan Features:
BHG Business Loan Features
- Amounts from $20,000 to $250,000
- Get approved in as little as 24 hours
- Get funded in as few as 3 days
- Your personal credit is not affected
- No personal collateral is required
- Get extended terms up to 12 years
- Premium service for 7 days a week
Startup Loan Features
All the features are equal to the Business Loan Features from up above. So now let’s look at the SBA Loan features
SBA Loan Features
These will be SBA (7a) loans:
- Amounts up to $5,000,000
- Loan terms up to 25 years
- Won’t affect your personal credit score
- No balloon payments
- 100% financing for most loan types
- Use your funds for a variety of business purposes
Related: SBA 7(a) and 504 Loan Reviews
Professions BHG Pro Loan Serves
- Accountants and CPAs
- Business Owners
- Financial Advisors
- Healthcare Professionals
- Real Estate Brokers
- Stock Brokers
- Other Professionals
BHG Pro Loans Application
There will be a “green activate loan” button at the top right to your screen that looks like this:
You’ll click that and it will take you over to a page to fill out some basic details so that a BGH Pro Loan rep can follow up with you:
The details you will have to fill out are:
- Tell us about your needs
- Personal Information
- Financial Information
- Professional Information
- Additional comments or questions
Let's jump into the bhgpro reviews...
BHG Pro Loan Reviews
Here’s what other people had to say about BHG Pro Loans with the bhg loans reviews:
Here's some according to the BHG Pro Loans BBB:
There have been over 200 BHG Pro Loan Complaints:
You can view a whole bunch of Bankers Healthcare Group complaints here and for more bhg pro loans reviews.
Aside from the bhg loan reviews, here's how much it could cost you...
How Much Does BHG Pro Loans Cost?
There are no application fees, commitment or impact on your personal credit score to estimate your payment or to send your information in, however…
It can cost you in your time and energy, what do I mean? Too many people fill out an application for funding only to find out that it wasn’t worth their time, they get disapproved or are not satisfied with what they’re doing and getting. So my advice is not to even get started if that’s the case.
Who Is BHG Pro Loans For?
BHG Pro Loans is designed for people in business looking for business loans AND OR people just needing a personal loan and you’re in various industries as I listed earlier.
- If you’re a beginner and you’re a busy professional looking to get fast funding so you can power forward quickly.
- You’re looking for business loans from $20,000 to $250,000 with approval in as little as 24 hours
- You’re interested in getting an SBA 7(a) loan
- You would like to get a personal loan up to $200,000 with an affordable payment that can be extended out to 7 years
- You’re looking for a startup loan up to $250,000 to help you provide a customized plan to get your business off the ground.
Who’s It Not For?
- You want more flexibility in funding amounts for a business loan and would like to have More options
- You’re looking for lower rates
- You’d like to have a faster and smoother process for funding
Pros And Cons
- Fast approval in as little as 24 hours and funded in as few as 3 days.
- Requires minimal paperwork
- Offer funds up to $250,000 for a wide variety of needs
- Repayment terms up to 12 years
- Friendly service and help
- Business and personal loan needs
- You can't complete the application process without talking to a BHG specialist
- You may get emailed, called, messaged over and over when you want to be left in peace and not hassled
- Minimum up to $250k
- Not so many business loan services
- Can be limited with the industries
- Can be higher rates than you'd like
- Not always the best offers
I have to be honest with you, I believe there is better than BHG Pro Loans and I made a shortlist for you for the business loans and personal loans to choose from…
For Business Loans:
My favorite place to get a business loan/cash advance is with the up to $2,000,000 program because you can get up to $2,000,000 incredibly fast WITHOUT Interest rates, no hard credit checks, and no collateral!
In fact, you can even get up to $25,000 same-day instant approval with as little as a 550+ FICO credit score - There’s nothing else like this in the market where you can get the best offer from the best lenders around. OH, Did I mention there's also a line of credit, 1099 gig worker funding and much more?
You can learn more about it by clicking the following button:
Second, GoKapital is an amazing company that offers all types of business loans (more than the up to $2,000,000 program), they have personal/startup loans, SBA 7(a) and SBA 504/CDC funding, Real Estate Financing with SO much more!
For Personal Loans:
Accounts Receivables Financing Option
Do you have unpaid invoices from your customers and are in the B2B world and would like to give your invoices up as collateral to get funding?
You can get paid BIG TIME for giving up your unpaid invoices to a factoring company and could get some of the lowest rates right now in the alternative lending space (we're talking like prime rate +2%) - which is like 4% right now plus 2% or so.
Accounts Receivable financing is a great collateral based program that gives you more control over "how much" receivables you'd like to give up to get the financing you need and could be better than giving up equity/real estate/equipment/inventory, etc.
If you'd to learn more about how to get accounts receivable financing up to Millions really fast and be in more control as well as without a minimum credit score needed, then click the button below to see my #1 recommended program for it:
What I Liked Most About BHG Pro Loans
There are plenty of good and helpful parts about BHG Pro Loans but If I had to choose just one thing…
You can get approved in as little as 24 hours and be funded in as few as 3 business days. Plus, the application process to get a business or personal loan requires minimal paperwork to deliver your loan as fast as possible.
What I Liked Least
I really didn’t like how they don’t serve all industries and also amount in funding you can get up to is capped and this can present a problem if you’re needing more than what’s offered.
Also, they don’t offer all types of business loans and not the SBA 504 loan like many want as well. Also, the rates can be higher and you may be sucked into an offer you don’t want to take.
What was your favorite part about BHG Pro Loans you learned here today?
Listen, there are SO many companies who act as a “marketplace” where if you go and apply with them, they’ll disperse your information to other companies who are bidding for your information…
And BHG pro is similar to like a Lendio where you can get a mixed amount of offers (if available) and you can pick the right offer that’s best for you. But at the same time, you don’t get to see ALL the best options, why?
Well, you get companies who pay to be on the BHG platform and that doesn’t mean the best companies will appear, so you have to be careful with the higher rates, your terms, and funding amount. It can actually turn out to be too expensive.
So for that, I would recommend going to a place where you can get reasonable terms and rates, with reasonable pricing and that’s why I recommend a company like the up to $2,000,000 one, and if you’d like to see my full in-depth review of the company, click the following button to learn more.