How would it feel to get a Refundable payroll tax credit of up to $26,000 PER Employee that you can use as YOU choose and never have to pay it back?
Welcome into this ERC Pros review where I “Michael” a business owner like yourself and long-time expert business loan broker will be pulling back the curtains to show you EXACTLY “how” ERC Pros operates, the pros and cons, alternatives and so much more to help reward you the credit and funding you need to finally power forward but first…
Let’s answer the question on your mind right this second - “Is ERC Pros Legit?” 110% they are, HOWEVER, that doesn’t answer the Bigger question…
Are they right for YOU and YOUR needs? Stick around to find out and especially how you can get up to $2,000,000+ Incredibly Fast as an alternative while you’re waiting to receive your ERC.
Let’s get started.
What Is ERC Pros?
ERC Pros is a platform made up of Expert CPAs and Attorneys who have come together to help facilitate hundreds of millions of dollars in employee retention credits for businesses of all backgrounds and industries. These Experts made up of Brett, Travis, Ashlee, and Jeneanne are strictly focused on ERC which results in helping you maximize the number of funds you get as opposed to just going to your own CPA.
Did you know there are EXTREMELY complex tax codes and qualifications that your own CPA will overlook and or not be able to handle it all themselves?
It’s true, most CPAs are not specialists in understanding the complex tax codes and putting letters together, in fact, many will either tell you there’s no way you’ll get anything or you’ll get something but will base it just off your revenue/gross receipts which are NOT enough.
Why ERC Pros?
Aside from working with TOP in-house CPAs who know their stuff when it comes to your industry, you will get:
- A Compliance focused team of CPAs and Attorneys working hard for you so you can rest easy not worrying about doing a lot of work and making mistake after mistake on your own…
- You get OPEN Communication with a CPA so you know the EXACT way things will go and learn about scenarios you wouldn’t have learned if you just did things your own way…
- Accurate ERC Calculation so you can have the BEST odds at getting the most funds without missing 1 or 2 or 1,000 left behind which means you’ll have more to work with and use as you choose
Let’s go deeper inside.
Going Inside ERC Pros
Here’s what you’ll see on the home page:
Once you scroll down this page a bit you can see for yourself what the ERC program is:
In case you didn’t know, the Employee Retention Credit (ERC for short) is a Payroll Tax Credit made to reward businesses of all shapes and sizes for retaining their employees during COVID-19. This credit was initially signed into law March 2020 as part of the CARES Act…
And then later on the credit expanded onto the Consolidated Appropriations Act in December 2020 and the American Rescue Plan Act in June 2021.
As you can see, business owners can receive a refundable tax credit of up to $5,000 PER Employee in 2020, and $7,000 per employee, per quarter, excludes the 4th quarter, in 2021 for qualified wages.
Who Is Eligible To Qualify?
This is the part your CPA may not fully understand and is likely to mess up the calculations and not get you enough or say you’re not eligible so make sure you see how to be eligible starting with:
- Reduction In Revenue. This results in credit per quarter being affected.
- 50% in 2020. If you had a reduction in your gross receipts in 2020 when compared to the same quarter in 2019 by at least 50%
- 20% In 2021. If you had a reduction in your gross receipts for the 2021 calendar year when compared to the same quarter in 2019 by at least 20%.
- You were impacted by Government orders (Mandate). You get results in credit per date range affected. If a government order has more than a nominal impact on your business operations such as:
- You were required to Fully OR Partially suspend operations tied to government orders
- You had the inability to obtain critical goods or materials from supplies because you were required to suspend operations due to government orders
- You limited occupancy to provide for social distancing due to government orders
- You were given government orders to shelter in place preventing your employees from going to work
- Recovery Startup Program. If you had annual gross receipts less than $1,000,000 and if you started your business after February 15th, 2020.
Another one I would add into there is a Supply chain disruption/issue that affected your business from performing well
ERC Pros Process
Here’s how the ERC Pros process works in 5 Simple Steps:
List of Steps
You will get a NO-cost assessment to see if your business is eligible
You quickly get provided with preliminary ERC Amounts
You get provided assistance to substantiate your credit with the IRS
The Finalization of credit amounts and file needed form with the IRS
ERC Pros works with the IRS to ensure your credit is received in Full.
ERC Pros Application:
Here’s what it will look like when you get started:
There is a MUCH Smoother and more Efficent way of going through the application with a strategic partnership and accurate process that you can check out here:
ERC Pros Reviews
Here’s what other people have to say about ERC Pros:
How Much Does ERC Pros Cost?
There is No upfront retainer, you only pay IF and when you received your credit which is a flat 20% unless you decide to pay upfront, then you can get a discount at 18%. The reason it’s high is that the Team is Doing ALL the work to put your letter(s) together and go through the rigorous process and the amount of work it takes them to get it accurate is well worth it.
You have to put yourself in their shoes and the amount of work they need to do. If you’re ready to get started with your ERC Pros application process with my partnership, please click here:
Who Is ERC Pros For?
ERC Pros is designed for businesses and business owners who suffered from COVID-19 and had a reduction in revenue and had a government suspension or similar during the 2020-2021 calendar year. Here’s more:
- Businesses started after February 15th 2020 that were impacted by the government, reduction in revenue, supply chain issues and more.
- Business owners who have W-2 Qualified wage employees and not for 1099.
- You want FREE Credit you can use as you choose and get additional support to help your business(es) recover and move forward once and for all
- You want Experts who know their stuff VERY well and want to be in the hands of CPA and attorneys will look after you no matter what
- You want a hassle-free process to getting your payroll tax credit so you don’t have to worry about checking in every second and wondering what’s happening - You’ll always be kept up to date
- You don’t want to put this in the hands of your own CPA who may not recover everything you need or get anything at all
Who’s It Not For?
- You don’t qualify
- You don’t want expert support to maximize your credit
- Tire Kickers
- Lazy People
- No effort seekers
Related: ERC Webinar Walkthrough
Pros And Cons
- Superiorly focused on being compliant so you don't have to worry about doing anything wrong which means you'll get the best help and be within the guidelines
- Strong open communication with the CPA so you can keep undersanding what's happening at every step of your process which means you will be able to conciously and subconciously feel great and have clarity at all times
- Super Accurate Calculation so you can get Your credit Maximized which means ther won't be anything left behind like any other CPA would.
- PROVEN team of CPA and Attorney experts who consistently keep helping clients and getting results in credit recovered no matter how tough it may seem
- Hassle-free 5-step process where there are parts you can be hand off so the CPA and team can do their part in helping you get credit
- There really are no cons and I'm not saying this to be biased at all, the Truth is you will get the BEST support possible in every part of the process to make sure you get an accurate answer and what's available if anything.
There are other alternative tax firms and so forth out there as well as alternatives to the ERC Credit like business loans/advances, so you’ll see the ERC side first and then the “alternative funding”...
ERC Special is another great alternative on the fact that you get payroll management experts and perhaps a lower fee between 10%-15%, and you may want to check out for that. Aside from that, ERC Pros is your best destination on the fact that you get great individual assistance and open communication like no other to help you recover the right amount of credit calculated correctly.
In this next part you’ll be shown Alternative funding with private lenders you can use individually and or in combination with the ERC Credit while you’re waiting to get that credit in the meantime, you can get access to faster “bridge” funding…
For Alternative Funding:
My favorite by far is Bitty Advance where you can get up to $25,000 and even up to $35,000 same-day instant approval and there’s also a partnership where you can get up to $2,000,000 incredibly fast without collateral, no hard credit checks, bad credit is acceptable, and lower documentation.
If you’d like to see a specific review I made of Bitty, please click here to see:
What I Liked Most About ERC Pros
There’s so much to choose from but If I had to pick just ONE thing…I’d say the open communication, why?
Many ERC Firms “say” they will show up and help you and be open but not many do and it’s not like they leave you hanging but it's because lost communication and overpromises and underdelivering…
But with ERC Pros you get the BEST communication and ERC Calculation at the same time so you can keep moving forward with 110% confidence and certainty and be able to focus on what matters most…Running your business and your bottom line.
What I Liked Least?
This is not to be biased, but there’s Honestly nothing I disliked and I couldn’t even entertain it if I wanted to. There’s a great advantage you have with ERC Pros you wouldn’t get elsewhere…
Make the most of it.
What was your favorite part about ERC Pros you learned here today?
Whether you just retained a few employees or 100+ during COVID-19 you may be eligible;e to receive up to $26,000 Per employee in a refundable payroll tax credit you do NOT have to pay back…
Just imagine receiving even just a few $10,000 and being able to use it as you choose and you still have the availability to get alternative funding you can add on top of that and multiply the amount you have at your disposal to increase your bottom line like you never have.
ERC Pros will be there by your side each and every step of the way to ensure you have the right communication, that you’re being treated like a REAL Human being with feeling and needing proper calculation so you can maximize your funds…
All while being able to focus on your business while this is being handled without a hassle. If you’re ready to get started with ERC Pros and the ERC, please click the button below to get started.