How would you like to get up to $26,000 PER Employee in a Refundable payroll tax credit you can use as you choose and NOT have to pay it back…at all?
Welcome to this ERC Today Review where I “Michael” a business owner like yourself and an expert business loan broker will be pulling back the curtains and showing you the light to the TRUTHS of how ERC Today Really operates, the pros and cons, alternatives and so much so you can have this advantage…
Be able to fully recover the credit for your rightful diserve and continue to build, grow, expand and even get out of a tight pinch in the “post” COVID-19 Pandemic, but first…
Is ERC Today Legit? Yes, 100% they are, HOWEVER, that doesn’t necessarily mean they are best and “right” for YOU so you’ll want to hang with me as you discover for yourself if ERC Today is the way to go or not.
So let’s get into things.
What Is ERC Today?
ERC Today is a platform made up of a professional team that's come together to help you recover Up to $26,000 Per employee in a refundable payroll tax credit for being able to retain your employees through COVID-19. The team of accountants will help you get filled with the IRS so you can get your credit without a hassle.
In case you didn’t know what the ERC is, again, it’s a refundable payroll tax credit meant to reward businesses and business owners for retaining their employees during COVID-19 and for enduring hardship caused by the epidemic as well as the government for having to partially or even fully hold back businesses from operating fully with a few other details.
The Employee Retention Credit (ERC) was authorized under the CARES Act and encourages businesses to keep their employees on their payroll. Here’s more:
- The 2020 program is a refundable tax credit of 50% of up to $10,000 in wages paid per employee from march 12th 2020 through December 21st, 2020 by an eligible employer which means up to $5,000 PER Employee for this time.
- The 2021 ERC Program then increased to 70% of up to $10,000 in wages paid per employee per quarter for the first 3 quarters of 2021 which means that's up to $21,000 per employee.
Why ERC Today?
- You get program experts. This is all these experts focus on so you can get the best experience and support that's laser focused…
- Quick and easy process with a seamless streamlined process that has some clients filing claims in as little as 1-2 weeks…
- You get a secure process so you can put your mind at ease. With their safe and secure client portal, you’ll have your sensitive information protected…
- No risk for you since you can receive an initial ERC estimate at no cost, with minimal time invested upfront for you…
- True consulting is at your fingertips so it allows the ERC Today team to fully document your eligibility and calculate your maximum ERC credit…
- Amended Filings so you can get help with IRS filing which means you don’t need to involve your payroll company.
Let’s go even deeper inside.
Going Inside ERC Today
One thing you’ll find Super helpful and take comfort in is the content ERC Today creates on their YouTube channel and you’ll find quite a selection on their site that looks like this:
- FAQ Videos
- How to videos
- PPP Loan and ERC
- And more
How It Works (In 4 Simple Steps)...
Once you’ve applied with ERC Today (which I’ll show you the application after), the next steps are:
- STEP 1: Data Gathering. You can use the ERC Today safe and secure portal to upload your 941 returns, PPP Loan documents, and raw payroll data.
- STEP 2: Credit Calculation. ERC Today will deploy its expertise to calculate the exact value of the credit you can receive from the IRS.
- STEP 3: Amending Your Returns. The ERC team will then prepare and help file your 941-X Amended payroll returns.
- STEP 4: Get Paid. The IRS will then process your credit and mail you your check.
ERC Application Breakdown…
Once you go to start your application, you’ll see a page that looks like this:
You’ll be given 12 questions to answer...
- Entering your business name
- Provide the name of a primary contact
- Provide your best email address
- Provide the best phone number
- What is your preferred method of communication?
- Business Industry
- How did you hear about us?
- How many W-2s were issued in 2020
- How many W-2s were issued in 2021
- Do you or any other partial business owners have ownership in any other business entities (separate EINs)?
- Are you a member of a Professional Employment Organization (PEO)?
- PEO members can not be helped. Only able to accept clients that file their own quarterly form 941s.
- Did your operation of business begin on or after 2/15/2020?
Then you will review and submit it. Once you review and submit you should be able to get some documents uploaded unless that's changed.
ERC Today Reviews
Here’s what other people are saying about ERC Today:
ERC Today Success Stories
How Much Does ERC Today Cost?
The initial analysis to determine your eligibility and approximate your credit is completely free, and if you decide to file with ERC Today, there is a fee applied to the amount of credit you receive. Fees can be high and by no means is that a knock but not every ERC program is created equal…
That’s why I prefer going through my #1 recommended ERC program with Expert Payroll management experts, CPAs, Attorneys and more where you can pay upfront for 10% or 15% if you pay later with this option:
Who is ERC Today For?
ERC Today is made for business owners and businesses who have W-2 Employees and were able to retain employees during the COVID-19 pandemic and were qualified for the 2020 and 2021 quarters for filing their 941s.
- You were ordered from a government mandate to partially or fully shut down and it impacted your ability to work and do what it is you needed to get done
- You took advantage of the PPP Loan
- You are a Non-Proift organzation and For-profit orgnaization
- Business owners who want a fully refundable payroll tax credit that doesn’t have to be paid back
- You want a quick, easy, and flexible solution with program experts
Who’s It Not For?
- Businesses that don’t have W-2 employees and for qualified wages
- People who 1099’s without W-2 Employees
- W9’s without W-2 employees
- You don’t file 941s
- You are not interested
Related: ERC Webinar Walkthrough
Pros And Cons
- You get expert services so you can get the best help
- You get a 100% IRS Complaint so you're getting full effort and not half or less
- Free consultations so you can get a better idea of what to do and how to improve without charge
- Minimal upfron costs so you don't have to give back too much
- You get a focused and experienced team
- Fee isn't revealed on site or easily found
- You don't get to see very easily if these are "payroll management experts" who do the best at it
There are LOADS of ERC programs and not every one of them is created equal especially when it comes to the fee, and after getting over six figures in credit for many businesses, here is my #1 recommended service:
By far my personal favorite and one that will work really well is the first one on the bullet list above. And to check them out, click the button below…
What I Liked Most About ERC Today
If I had to choose just one thing about ERC Today I liked most it would be the free consultations so you can get great communication and help, especially the knowledge on what you’ll be getting yourself into for the ins and out of it.
What I Liked Least
I mean there’s not really much that I liked Least but If I had to entertain it, I’d say that I didn’t find them sooner and also learned more about who the exact payroll management experts are in this and so forth. But it’s not really a dislike, I just know there’s an alternative that works very well.
What was your favorite part about ERC Today? Did you have a least favorite part?
With ERC Today you’ll get expert services by your side with free consultations so you can feel more confident about not only applying but getting the credit you deserve with a 100% IRS Complaint…
And Aside from that, you’ll get a simple and hassle-free application process. While all this holds true and great value, I’ve been in this industry long enough to know that organization and structure is everything as well as having the right dedicated team and I’d recommend a service that works extremely well like clockwork…
And If you’d like to see how to get access to payroll management experts who handle a high volume of clients each and every day with a great follow-up system to help you get through without a hassle and gain the maximum amount of credit, then click the button below to see my #1 recommended ERC program…