How would you like to increase your profitability and have a no-risk, contingency-based cost-savings company to negotiate on your behalf to get you the best prices possible from your existing vendors?
Welcome into this Bottom Line Concepts Review where I “Michael” a business owner like yourself and long-time business funding expert will be pulling back the curtains to show you the ABSOLUTE Truths no one else is sharing with you, the pros and cons, alternatives and so much more BUT first…
Is Bottom Line Concepts Legit? Yes, 100% they are, HOWEVER, that still leaves one Huge question unanswered and it is this…
Are Bottom Line Concepts “BEST” for YOU? Did you just have an Aha moment there? You’re about to find out and please stick with me until the very end of this post as you’ll see how to finally not only save money and be more profitable in your business but how to possibly claim up to $26,000 PER Employee in a refundable payroll tax credit you DO NOT Have to pay back!
Alright, let’s get into it.
What Is Bottom Line Concepts?
Bottom Line Concepts is a contingency-based cost-savings company located in North Miami, Florida that goes into other organizations to discover cost-saving opportunities to bring more money back into your company’s bottom line and improve your companies profitability so you have money to do more things with it and be more efficient. CEO and Founder Josh Fox has created a Unique business where he helps out businesses and business owners recapture dollars and look forward to more cost-efficient strategies.
If you’ve heard of them being called “Bottom Line Savings”, that’s also more or so like a DBA name or a subset of the overall Bottom Line Concepts name.
So now that you know about Bottom line concepts josh fox and the details to who they are, let's learn about why choose them...
Why Bottom Line Concepts?
With Bottom Line Concepts you’ll get an In-depth analysis of your business with a more holistic approach and perspective in the broad range of areas in which you can have significant savings, more than you actually realized, but also this…
- A team of experts behind EACH Categorical analysis to deliver you the greatest savings…
- A company that’s worked with over 7,000 clients and has successfully brought over $2.2. MILLION dollars in recovery since 2009…
- Zero risk to you, zero risk out of pocket costs, and zero obligation
Now lets go into Bottom line concepts miami even deeper.
Going Inside Bottom Line Concepts
On the home page here’s what you’ll see:
At the top there is the “Inc 5,000” recognition and you can even verify there are in fact with the Inc 5,000 here.
Not necessarily is this a knock on the company, but one thing I will say about the home page as you scroll down is it’s somewhat descriptive but I personally would like to see more like the actual name of the founders so it creates more trust with you and I…
And you have to scroll back to the top OR click one of the navigation tabs to get started and look for more information rather than just clicking a button somewhere on the home page down the line.
How It Works Step-By-Step…
- STEP 1: The Bottom Line Concept (experts/consultant(s)) go into a company and you as the business choose the categories you would like for them to look at
- STEP 2: Collect Data which is typically through invoices, one month invoice
- STEP 3: You give them login credentials for your online accounts
- STEP 4: Download the data
- STEP 5: Do an Analysis
- STEP 6: Present the savings opportunity to you
- STEP 7: You decide how to implement these savings
So aside from the Bottom line concepts revenue they can help you with, here's another program they have...
Bottom Line Concepts Employee Retention Credit
Are you interested in getting up to $26,000 PER Employee in a refundable payroll tax credit you do not have to pay back and can use it as you choose?
Would it help give your business the BOOST it needs to be more efficient and be able to even increase your revenue?
This is what the “Employee Retention Credit” program can do for you and it’s been around for some years now but was in the shadows of the PPP Loan but is now at the “Pinnacle” of every businesses mind and if you were able to retain employees during COVID-19’s height in 2020-2021, you may be eligible…
But you shouldn’t wait too long because this could expire in 2024 or 2025 and you don’t want to be kicking yourself (or a wall) regretting that you missed out and that you should have taken advantage of the program right away…
Which by the way, you can get started with my #1 Recommended Employee Retention Credit program here:
Bottom Line Concepts Reviews
Here’s what other people are saying about Bottom Line Concepts:
There are plenty more reviews and you can see more reviews of Bottom Line Concepts here.
Bottom Line Concepts BBB
According to the Better Business Bureau, there really isn't a BBB for it or at least that I was able to find. So there will be no Bottom line concepts BBB Rating, and again, that's what I couldn't find.
How Much Does Bottom Line Concepts Cost?
Well, since Bottom Line Concepts is a contingency-based cost savings company meaning that you only pay if you only qualify and receive a grant and or similar. Here’s more…
On a going-forward savings basis, Bottom Line Concepts invoices your organization for the portion of its savings it realizes for 60 months. And for refund opportunities, they invoice once your organization receives any checks or credits.
Who Is Bottom Line Concepts For?
Bottom Line Concepts is made for business owners and individuals who have an innate desire to own up to their own mistakes and or realize that they need a change in having successful cost savings through cutting-edge strategies in combination with innovative concepts that will reduce your waste and eliminate ineffeciencies. Here’s more:
- You want to Fully Maximize your savings and find out where to be the most cost-effective so you only focus on the BEST ROI generating activating that will generate you better ROI cost savings and gains
- Business owners who want Proven, reliable, and trustworthy support that’s delivered at No upfront cost to your organization
- You want your organization to focus on business critical operations that will Maximize your returns
- You’re open to sharing your bills and not your books - That you have a client agreement including a confidentiality clause, and will execute a non-disclosure agreement upon request.
- You want to be more profitable overall
- You’re looking to get a refund in a payroll tax credit through the Employee Retention Credit Program (ERC).
Who’s It Not For?
- People who don’t care about improving and getting better with their profitability
- Business owners who don’t want to Maximize their gains to their full potential
- You don’t want a refundable payroll tax credit
- Tire Kickers
- Lazy People
- No Effort Seekers
Pros And Cons
- PROVEN Cost reducing consulting firm who positions experts in front of you to asses your business and where you can save more which means you will have a better chance to get better margins and profit margins
- In-depth process to analyze your business and to take a more holistic approach and perspective to a broad range of areas that can help you save more which means you won't miss a category when maximizing your business
- Zero risk involved with zero out of pocket costs with zero obligation so you don't have to worry about losing any money upfront or feel like it's a hassle for you to invest which means you can move along the processs more smoother
- Has worked with over 7,000 clients and have successfully brought in over $2.2 Billion dollars in recovery since 2019
- There really are no cons other than not finding out about them sooner, and I'm not saying this to be biased.
There are definitely other Alternative programs out there when it comes to the “Employee Retention Credit” (ERC) program so you’ll get to see those in just a second but just know that for the Profitability part and being more cost-effective, Bottom Line Concepts is amazing for. Here are the alternatives:
My personal favorite and most recommend ERC program is through the ERC Special at the top that I listed because you get “Payroll Management Experts” and a team of CPAs and so forth who’ve been in the industry for YEARS helping business owners and businesses fully maximize their credit…
And you’ll have a hassle-free and Really smooth process in attaining that. I made a Specific review on them and how you can get up to $26,000 Per employee in the following post…
What I Liked Most About Bottom Line Concepts
There’s a lot to like about Bottom Line Concepts BUT if I had to choose just ONE thing (and what’s most noticeable)...
I’d say their Commitment of having a dedicated and Proven process of identifying key documents required for their process, and with their insight, you should be able to quickly target records sufficient to kickstart their work.
They will really help save you money and the fact that if they don’t save you money, or you choose not to implement their recommendations, you don’t owe them ANY money - Which speaks volumes, right?
What I Liked Least
I really wouldn’t say there’s anything I liked Least but If I had to entertain it and select at least one thing…
That I would have found out about them sooner.
Final Thoughts And Next Steps...
What was your favorite part about Bottom Line Concepts Florida? Did you have a least favorite part?
The bottom Line Is this (No Pun intended)...If you are in a position where you want to grow and expand more rapidly or over time have better capital gains even when your overhead increases, you’ll want to make sure you’re spending wisely and this…
You can be and stay profitable year after year so you can be proud of yourself in moving your company in the righ direction but even more, is from a business funding world - Being able to apply for business loans through the SBA…
As they look for at least 2+ years of profitability which most business owners don’t understand or didn’t know until they actually speak to me.
So if you’re ready to be more cost-effective, if you want to have a dedicated team of experts helping you solve your biggest problems, and have more energy and time to deal with the tasks that will help you grow without being worried every day, then you can check out Bottom Line Concepts here and OR I would check out my #1 Recommended ERC program where you may be eligible for up to $26,000 PER Employee in a Payroll Refundable Tax Credit…