Would you like to see the easiest way to build your credit so you can finally get approved for better rates and terms, especially more funding?
What about investing in YOURSELF by opening up a secured credit card and skyrocketing your credit in less time and without a hassle?
Welcome into this Credit Builder Card review where I “Michael Granados” a small business owner and credit card builder will be pulling back the curtains to show you the EXPOSING Truths about this program, the pros and cons, alternatives and so much more so you can finally have FULL control over your financial future and have the best chance at getting the best terms and rates.
But before I get into thighs, let me answer the lingering question on your mind - Is Credit Builder Card Legit? 110% it is. This may sound too good to be true (especially when there’s NO credit score approval), but you’re about to find out about the best investment you should have made a while ago.
Let’s get into it.
What Is Credit Builder Card?
Credit Builder Card is a credit building platform designed to help people with less than desirable credit scores and even those with well to excellent scores build their credit score with all 3 credit bureaus in as little as 3 months. If you think back to getting an apartment or similar, you had to put down a security deposit, So credit builder card is a secured credit card that requires a refundable deposit just like that apartment.
Credit Builder Card acts as the "middleman" or "intermediary" who ends up referring you to their partner bank, just so you know how they work.
Why Credit Builder Card?
There are MANY reasons why but here’s just a few reasons:
- You can shoot your credit score up by 30,40,50+ points so you can have an easier time getting approved for a mortgage, a business loan and so forth so you can continue to build, grow, expand, and even get out of a tight pinch in whatever part of life you are in.
- You can make a small number of purchases each month to build up your credit score
- No minimum credit score is required (Yes this is truthful!)
- And Much more!
Going Inside Credit Builder Card
Here’s how it works in 3 simple steps:
- STEP 1: Apply In Minutes, PLUS: No credit score requirement!
- STEP 2: Deposit. You will put down a $200 deposit to open your secured credit card
- STEP 3: Build. You can then begin building your credit by making purchases every single month with your Credit Builder Card.
In as little as 2 weeks you will receive your Credit Builder Card and be able to start building up your credit score fast. If you’re asking yourself “Is it safe and secure”...
Yes, it most definitely is.
Credit Card Builder uses bank level security to keep your account secure, and all of Your information is kept private.
Credit Card Builder Benefits:
- Your card will report to all 3 Bureaus which means you’ll have a stronger payment history and be able to access better terms and rates as well as many more capabilities.
- You get a fast and easy 2-miinute sign up process
- There’s No credit score approval!
- Unparalleled and Amazing Customer Support to always be by your side so you don’t have to feel like a “lone wolf” doing this all by yourself
Build Your Credit Debt Free Like This...
Here’s a quick overview of building your credit with Credit Builder Card as opposed to other risky credit cards…
For Credit Builder Card:
- Save your money and build credit the fast and easy way
- Low $200 limit so you won’t go into debt
- Designated to help you build credit
For Risky Cards:
- Interest Rates over 30% and confusing Terms/Fees
- High Credit card max can get you into debt
- Designed to make you pay high interest payments
So you can see the major upside of going with Credit Card Builder as opposed to the risky cards, right?
Here are some commonly asked questions:
- When do you get your Card?
- You will get your secured card once you have fully funded the deposit to open your card. Remember, you can put down as little as $200 to open your secured card if you enroll through the Credit Builder Card program. In addition, you also have a low annual fee on the card that will report as an on time payment to your credit report before you even receive the card in the mail (cool stuff right?), which means you are able to quickly start building your credit score!
- Will Your Score Go Up?
- Yes, absolutely! The Credit Builder Card’s program is specifically designed to help you build your credit score with all three credit bureaus. It would be impossible to say by how much your credit score will go up but members have seen their score improve by more than 50 points (WOW!). For you to get the Maximum increase to your score, Credit Builder Card recommends always making your payments on time for your secured card.
- Really, No Credit Check?
- You Bet, None. The reason is because Credit Card Builder wants their service to be accessible to everyone and that means no credit score requirement. You get to use your own money to fund the deposit to open your card and as a result thee are no strict credit requirements. Please note that there will be a credit check as part of the cards underwriting process. You may not be approved for the card if you have an active bankruptcy in the courts. And in very Rare situations the issuing Bank may request a copy of your Drivers License to verify your identity.
Credit Builder Card Reviews
Here’s what other people had to say about Credit Builder Card with these creditbuildercard.com reviews:
How Much Does Credit Builder Card Cost?
There is No cost associated with starting your application But there will be a cost endured when you have to deposit at least $200 down to open your secure credit card. From there on out it’s just about building your credit at no cost. The other cost could be your time and energy on the fact that you are not serious about it and yet go through the sign up process, so be careful on how you use your time and energy.
Who Is Credit Builder Card For?
Credit Builder Card is designed for people of all backgrounds and levels who want a faster, easier and safe and secure way to build their credit so they can get approved for better rates and terms as well as get access to more opportunities financially.
- Beginners who have no idea how to improve/build/fix their credit and would like a rapid fire way to invest in themselves and start building better credit for their future without a hassle. PLUS: You only want to put a limited amount down to open a secure card without having to put down a lot at once.
- Students, people with no established business credit and little to no history
- Intermediates and experts who understand how to build credit and would like a NEW way and find a more efficient way of building credit that reports to all 3 credit bureaus and has Amazing customer support
- You want to Save your money and build credit the easier and faster way without worrying about going backwards
- You want to have a low $200 Limit so you won’t get into debt (or any more of it!)
- You want to avoid Interest rates over 30% and confusing terms/fees
- You won’t to avoid high interest payments
- You’re trying to qualify for a business loan with better terms and rates, as well as other financial products
Who’s It Not For?
- You may already have a high enough credit score (but it’s still useful to have)
- You've established credit and want to minimize your debt
- You need some things remove from your credit report(s)
- You’re a tire kicker
- You’re time wasting
- You are not serious
Pros and Cons
- You get to save more money and Build your credit profile faster and the easier way without taking a big risk and having get into bad debt fast
- Reports to all 3 credit bureaus so you can have enough credit history reporting to approve you for better financial opportunities which means you'll have a higher chance of getting approved for loans, and much more
- No credit score approval so you don't have to worry about having good credit which means you'll get a higher approval rate
- Amazing customer support so you don't have to feel alone in your journey which means you'll always have someone by your side in the toughest of times
- Low $200 credit limit so you don't have to go into debt
- Lower limit doesn't really help those that have established business credit
- Doesn't reveal your actual interest until you get signed up - But it won't be over 30%
There are not many “matched” alternatives to Credit Builder Card when it comes to helping establish your business credit especially if you have no history but there is one alternative that has a higher standard and limit and it is:
Chime is an alternative where you get a “Chime Credit Builder Secured Visa Credit Card” without a minimum security deposit. Although I do like Chime, Credit Builder Card is an amazing opportunity to take advantage of and get this…
You can add the two programs together! Chime is a great step up if you're looking for more and it helps with more established as well as non-established credit building individuals.
For Building Business Credit:
If you're interested in building your business credit so you can get access to over $250,000 in funding that's not tied to your SSN rather your EIN and without a personal credit score check, then I highly recommend this program:
What I Liked Most About Credit Card Builder
There’s SO much to like about Credit Card Builder but if I have to pick just “One” thing, I’d say the ability raise your points by 50+ in less than 3 months…
This will give you the advantage to start applying (or re-applying) for a mortgage, for a new car, business loan, personal loan and so forth without stressing out about getting the better rates and terms.
You’ll finally feel more motivated to progress with your life and have more confidence and certainty you will not only get approved for what you want and need but have higher tier access.
What I Liked Least
Hmm…In all honesty, there’s really nothing I disliked about Credit Card Builder, and I’m not saying this to be biased but you get everything you need in a secured credit card to help you build credit without all the negative attachments.
Some people would say “Well, what about the $200 security deposit?” That’s not really a “Con” rather a pro because you get to keep your limit and interest low and not have to worry about being overcharged. You have full control this way.
What was your favorite part about Credit Builder Card? Did something stick out that you didn’t like?
Take a quick look at the economy if you haven’t, soak in how Inflation is ever so increasing and on top of that we have the pandemic to deal with and you’ll know this…
Interest rates are going up, costs are higher, and it’s become more difficult for individuals to overcome their own debt, personal and business finances and as a result, credit scores get impacted or you never find the time to improve your score, does that sound familiar?
Luckily, you don’t have to worry about being overcharged with high interest rates, feeling like you’re never going to improve your situation and continuously beat yourself down, rather, you have the Unfair advantage many people would love to jump on…
And that’s with the Credit Builder Card. With this secured card, you’ll be able to finally BOOST your credit score in less time, have higher tier access to better terms and rates, and be able to worry less and save more energy that you can use to being more happy in your life.
If you’re ready to get started with Credit Builder Card, go here: