How would you like to have a robust piece of technology at your fingertips that will empower you to confidently and with 100% certainty make the best financial decisions for your small business at all times?
How about getting matched with business loans, credit cards, insurance, and other services to literally BOOST your business to the top in a matter of seconds?
Welcome to this NAV Review where I “Michael Granados” a financial representative and specialist who not only has used NAV to power my own business but have helped LOADS of small businesses get the full power out of Nav and with and without them get owners all types of loans, business credit building services, credit repair and a lot more will be pulling back the curtains to share with you the DEEP Truths, pros and cons, alternatives and so much more so you can finally power your financial decisions forward without a worry but first…
Did you know there are currently 30 MILLION+ small businesses in the U.S alone that create jobs and build thriving communities BUT with the current financial infrastructure and with what COVID is doing, you are not getting your needs met!
That’s all about to change, starting now.
What Is NAV?
NAV is a financial technology company that helps align your qualifications, Predicts your needs, and facilitates transactions between different data providers, lenders, partners, and small businesses. CEO Greg Ott is behind it all and you also have Executive Chairman and Co-Founder of NAV Levi King he is a self-taught entrepreneur who has started seven different businesses in the last 20 years.
NAV’s mission statement is this…
To reduce the death rate of small businesses.
You’re probably wondering this though...
In a data-driven world, you need to not only keep track of all your financials but have it all in one place that is ALSO highly technology-driven so you’re given the best experience and insights without having to flip back and forth with other software, sources and everything is down on paper which can get lost in translation at times and being unorganized.
Aside from that though, you get a personalized marketplace experience like no other so you can make savvy decisions about your business(es) financial health and it helps that you’re provided with:
- Individualized recommendations from 100+ Financing Options
- Matches to financing options 3.5x more likely to be approved…
- Business loans, credit cards, insurance and other services to help you out
Let’s go even deeper now.
Going Inside NAV
This is How NAV EXACTLY works:
- STEP 1: Set Objectives. You get to add some simple details to your profile and then NAV will set you up with what you must do to complete your objectives.
- STEP 2: Financial Review: You will then get a dashboard where you can see all your financial matches all in one place, plus, you get advice from the experts as o what steps to take next.
- STEP 3: Pulse Check. As your business grows, you can adjust your goals and unlock new financial opportunities that may have not existed before.
NAV Business Loans:
There are plenty of loan options to select from with NAV and they are:
- SBA Loans
- Banks Loans For Business
- Business Lines of Credit
- Equipment Financing
- Invoice Financing
- Merchant Cash Advance
- And More!
In these categories, you can also search by:
- Startup Loans
- Bad Credit Business Loans
- Fast Business Loans
We’re going to explore some of these loan types starting with the one business owners get most approved for and it is…
Merchant Cash Advances
If you’re unsure what a merchant cash advance is, it’s not a business loan but is considered to be a cash advance based on the volume of your credit card receipts. So the funding provider (or the lender) gets paid back by taking a portion of your future credit card sales each day. Approvals are very fast (even same-day funding)...
And the amount of paperwork/documents you need to supply is very minimal. Although the interest rates are more medium to high with this option, it allows you to take a shorter-term opportunity that requires you to have fast cash, and it’s not like you always need a longer-term anyways (depends on the funding uses(s)).
Here are the Merchant Cash Advance Details With NAV:
- Loan amounts: $2,500-$500,000
- Interest Rates: 10-350% APR
- Repayment Terms: 3-36 months
- Turnaround Time: 1-7 days
Merchant Cash Advances can work extremely well in the hands of a business that needs growth or expansion and is going to put the money to good use, it’s NOT meant to help you just “survive (there are other services for that and I’ll speak on it briefly in a moment), but what if you can get your hands on a cheaper Merchant Cash Advance solution, one that doesn’t calculate on interest rates and doesn’t take a future percentage of your credit card sales?
There’s a “Hybrid” Merchant Cash Advance solution that can help you out and is generally 50% less expensive than traditional MCA’s and other solutions out there (especially long term ones), and If you’d like to check out my #1 recommended hybrid MCA program, click here to see the review I made on the program.
SBA Loans are like the “holy” grail of all loans and it’s what most business owners tend to think about when they hear about business loans (outside of the traditional banking solutions). SBA programs can range from short-term working capital to long-term financing, and some SBA loans can even be used to refinance your debt!
Here are the SBA Loan Details:
- Loan Amounts: $5,000-$5,500,000
- Interest Rates: Varies depending on the type of SBA Loan you’re getting
- Repayment Terms: 6-25 years
- Turnaround time: 60 to 90 days
If you’re looking to get an SBA 7(a) or 504/CDC Loan and you “Qualify”, then check out my recommended options by clicking the following button:
NAV Business Line Of Credit
How would you like to have access to funds whenever you need them and use them however you’d like without getting a “lump sum” of it all at once?
Perhaps you’re suffering from cash flow (or feel like you’re heading in that direction) and would like to be better prepared, then a line of credit would be a great option for you.
As opposed to getting a “lump sum” at once, you can have your line of credit on-hand and not even use it until YOU feel it’s necessary and I believe every business owner should have one of these, but where’s the best place to get one?
Check out my #1 Recommended business line of credit program TODAY right here:
Bank Loans For Small Business
What do you think about skipping the “traditional” physical banking solution and opting for an online banking one?
There are online banking solutions that help you skip the line of waiting through traditional methods and you can get in and out much faster with a digital process that’s safe and secure. You can get access to:
- Bank Term Loans
- Bank Lines of Credit
- Bank Working Capital Loans
- And More!
Here are some details from NAV:
- Loan Amounts: $250,000-$1 Million
- Interest Rates: 4%-13%
- Repayment Terms: 3-25 years
- Turnaround time: 2 weeks-6 months
While the downside to online banking solutions is the length paperwork, long waiting times, require you to have strong credit, and is usually requiring specific collateral, you get:
- Ver low, fixed interest rates
- Predicable monthly payments
- Helps build your business credit
- You get a professional banker relationship
- Lending available for multiple uses
If you’re looking for one of the best online banking lenders, then I recommend checking out SmartBiz by clicking right here to learn more.
NAV Business Credit Cards
How would you like to get matched with the best business credit cards based on your qualifications?
You can get access to credit cards with features that have:
- No annual Fees
- Sign Up Bonus
- And More!
I won’t go super into detail on all business credit cards but I will show you some available for you to select from:
- Capital on Tap Business Credit Card
- Divvy Smart Card for Business
- Bank of America Platinum Plus Mastercard Business Card
- Costco Anywhere Visa Business Card by Citi
- The Blue Business Plus Credit Card from American Express
NAV Business Boost
Are you struggling with your business credit and would like to once and for all Boost your business credit and gain access to better business financing?
NAV’s Business Boost program will help you get your NAV monthly plan payments reported to the major bureaus which are:
- Dun and Bradstreet
And you get all this without the risk of negative payment history. Another thing Business Boost allows you to report your credit to the tradelines.
Business Loan Builder:
This option is perfect for business owners who are looking for large-dollar loan options. With Business Loan Builder you can access your FICO SBSS Score - Which is the score used to prescreen SBA Loans - as well as full reports and scores. This new package also reports your monthly NAV payments to the three major business bureaus to boost your business credit profile.
If you’re looking to take FULL control of your financial future, then Nav’s Business Manager product will be best as it gives you full transparency into details lenders get, including full, in-depth credit reports and scores from Dun and Bradstreet, Experian, and Equifax.
Would you like to get a Free Business Credit Building Video Series showing you how to get access to over $250k in funding that's not tied to your SSN or even having to supply a FICO score? Click here to get your Free video series for building business credit fast
How Much Does NAV Cost?
It doesn’t cost to just have an account to get a summary of your credit reports BUT it does cost you if you want to spend on some of their products and services such as:
- Business Manager: $29.99/Month
- Business Boost: $39,99/month
- Business Loan Builder: $49,99/month
Who Is NAV For?
NAV is for businesses and business owners who want to keep track of their business credit reports and want to boost their business credit while building their business credit profile as well as get access to business loan programs you can apply to. Here’s more:
- Business owners looking to build their business credit in a more nurtured and safe and secure setting so you can feel confident walking into an application and know you’ll get approved because you have better business credit and are eligible overall
- You want to see your credit reports and keep track of them as well as be given personalized ways to have control over your finances at all times.
- You’re looking for a business loan of many types and would like to see what options are available.
- You want to track your competitors and see what things are showing on your competitors so you can make adjustments on your credit and credit reports if necessary.
- You want tips and strategies through their free blog material
Who’s It Not For?
- People who want to speak directly with a loan broker. Listen, at the end of the day, You should be talking to a business loan broker who can actually break things down for you much better and show you what your best option(s) are in a more personalized and customized approach.
- People looking to fix their credit
- People who are looking for more of an online marketplace for loans and or a direct lender approach.
Pros And Cons
- Smart business credit building reports so you can keep track of your accounts, what tradelines you are creating and reporting which means you’ll always know what you need to improve and how to adjust without a hassle
- Personalized matches for business credit cards and business loans so you can select the best option made for you and your specific businesses needs which means you’ll always be able to move forward with 100% confidence and certainty
- Simple sign up so you can build your financing profile in a matter of seconds so you can get the best matched financial opportunities no matter what
- Intelligent matches so you can forget about the wrong solutions and only focus on the ones that will move you and your business forward
- 3.5x more likely to get approved with Nav’s Match factor so you can increase your chances of getting approved for any financial opportunity that comes your way
- Blog resources and calculators so you can stay on top of the latest news around credit cards, loans and so much more which will keep you in the light
- You don’t have a loan broker helping you out and you’re relying on a system to show you your options and you’re left wondering still if they are best for you and what else is out there
There are definitely alternatives out in the marketplace especially when it comes to finding the right business loan for your business so I’m going to start there first…
For Business Loans:
My favorite place out of all is this up to $2,000,000 program because we will go to work to find you the best offer from the best lenders there are and present it to you and the fact that you can get up to $2,000,000 incredibly fast and even same day instant approval funding without collateral and no hard credit checks as well as a line of credit and 1099 gig worker funding - is beyond this world!
With the up to $2,000,000 program I’ve helped out so many people get superior funding and get even lines of credit if that’s what you are looking for and I made a personal review of the program you can check out here:
For Building Business Credit:
In a way, both Credit Suite and Business Credit Building Blueprint funnel into the NAV network BUT with the other two, you will get an education masterclass and full-on lessons on how to build your business credit from the ground up because you start looking at your reports to see what is reporting so in that sense…
I would recommend Credit Suite for their Business Credit Builder system and for the Business Credit Building Blueprint program for a full course. If you’d like to get a free guide to building your business credit, go here:
What I Liked Most About NAV
There’s plenty that I liked about NAV but if I had to narrow it down to just “ONE” thing it would have to be how simple they make financing look and seem since you get matched up with financing options depending on your goals and the fact that you get a safe and secure way to keep your date from leaking out is very important with their bank-level security and 256-bit encryption.
What I Liked Least
I would say it can be limited in terms of breaking down all the numbers and “FULLY” giving you a personalized and customized response from an actual loan broker. Look, at the end of the day, if you’re trying to get a business loan, or trying to go through any program of any magnitude, you should at least consult with a loan broker like myself…
So this way I can at least show you very thoroughly your options broken down well and what direction you should ultimately go into. Why? There are many lenders you can go to directly or go through a brokerage but you wouldn’t know which is best just by looking at it from the outside, so you need someone who has personal and business relationships with their lenders and underwriters like myself.
If you’d like my help getting you the best option(s) possible for your specific needs now and in the future, then I made for you a quick questionnaire form you can fill out below where you just enter some simple funding details and I will analyze them, evaluate and give you a proper response on what you can qualify for and ultimately do…
What was your favorite part about NAV? Did you have a least favorite part?
At the end of the day, you want to make sure you’re not only getting the best business loans or best credit cards and the best way to build your business credit on top of all that but managing it all in one safe and secure place…
And with NAV you will get just about all of that. The best part is getting matched with the best offer(s) and understanding how to use them to get your business moving in the right direction faster, however, if you’re wanting to get a business loan and want the individual help of an expert loan broker, then I recommend giving me a shot and see how I can best help your business out by submitting a quick questionnaire that ALSO comes with a free 6-step pre-approval lending checklist…
So you can get approved much faster and have the confidence and certainty of getting approved all the time! If you’re ready to take the best step forward, then click the button below to get started.