How would you like to have a merchant cash advance with same day funding up to $25,000 and even up to $2,000,000+ without hard credit checks, and no collateral…Approved Instantly?
Yeah, it sounds too good to be true but listen to this - You’re “mining” for merchant cash advances in ALL the wrong places! The word on the street is true, You can get merchant cash advances in greater amounts than $25,000, However, you will have a hard time not only getting approved but if and when you do you still have to deal with extremely high rates, and larger than life repayments - Yikes!
Luckily, I “Michael Granados” (a business owner like yourself who's struggled to get funding and a long-time Expert business loan broker/agent) will be revealing to you what I believe is the Best Merchant cash advance company AND "Hybrid" in the industry and how you can finally get rid of the hurt being shut down by traditional banks, not being able to reach deeper into your savings and be able to ask your friends and family (anymore)...
PLUS: Not have to worry about getting a future percentage of your credit and even debit receivables taken away from (this is the "Hybrid" MCA I'm talking about!)...
And at last get the merchant cash advance that'll fuel your business to build, grow, expand and even get out of a tight pinch. Alright, let’s get into it.
What Is A Merchant Cash Advance?
Before I reveal the best merchant cash advance I have to go over very quickly what a Merchant Cash Advance is, okay?
According to Nav, a merchant cash advance provides small businesses with an alternative to other financing options, such as traditional banks. It’s where a business owner receives funds as a lump sum upfront from a merchant cash advance provider and repay the advantage with a percentage of the businesses’ sales. In other words, an MCA takes a percentage of your credit card sales.
Related: NAV reviewed post
2 Types Of Merchant Cash Advances
There are two types of Merchant cashes you can get:
- MCA’s over $25,000. These MCA’s usually come with higher contingencies such as:
- Medium/High APR Rates/Rates
- Low/Medium/High minimum daily payments and weekly repayments
- MCA’s up to $25,000. There are not very many (but you’ll see one today that's actually a Hybrid not so much an MCA), but these are more flexible where you don’t need to deal with high rates or any rates at all, you can have a much poorer credit score and be fine, and have a faster approval and same day funding.
We’re going to focus on type two right now but FIRST...You should know that the following option is NOT a "traditional merchant cash advance" with the partnership it has, as you can get a "hybrid" cash advance where you're not taken away a future percentage of your credit and even debit receivables, so you won't have to worry about fluctuations and payments that are not fixed - having fixed payments are best.
Best Merchant Cash Advances
Here's what I believe to be the best cash advance company from the rest on the list (TRULY, go with this one above all)...
#1 Bitty Advance (PLUS: $13k+ FREE BONUSES Included!)
If you’re in the market for a merchant cash advance amount from $2,000-$35,000 OR $2,000-$25,000 (I'll even show you how to get more than these amounts, keep reading), from the leader in the MCA industry who’s provided capital to THOUSANDS of entrepreneurs and small business owner in all 50 states in the U.S. and be able to get instant approval same day funding with the lowest requirements there is, then look no further than Bitty Advance.
One of my favorite features of Bitty Advance is that all you need is a 550+ credit score to be approved (used to be a 450+ FICO)! Yeah, that’s insane, right? And unheard of too. If that’s not enough I know you’ll also like that they come with:
- Super Fast Approval and same day funding so you can get back to focusing in and on your business making sure it grows, expands and you can get out of a tight pinch which means you’ll finally get your customers and employees to get off your back (not to mention your partner).
- Get approved with the MINIMUM requirements of a:
- Business Checking account
- Have 6 months in business
- $5,000 Monthly bank revenue
- 550+ credit score required
- ALL industries considered!
- Payment history will earn you more funds so you don’t have to worry about building the business you have in your vision which means you will be in greater profits much faster
- Early pay discount so you can have the luxury of paying less in return which means you’ll keep more money in your pockets to use in your business.
- You can receive repeat funding so you can keep growing your business and keeping it stable which means you won’t ever have to worry about getting your money when you need it most.
- Partnered with this program to create a "Hybrid" alternative business capital called "Revenue-Based Funding" which is the opposite of a merchant cash advance since it doesn't deal with debit and credit card sales, it's far less expensive, and WAY better for you than going through an MCA.
As you can see, there is so much to love about Bitty advance, in fact, there are many happy customers saying positively overwhelming things about it and If you’d like to see these testimonials, I made a full review of Bitty Advance you can check out by clicking the button below.
Would like to get access from $20,000-$5,000,000 same-day and even within 3 days time?
If you're looking for quick payback structure with funds deposited into your account within hours, then GoKapital is a great alternative to Bitty Advance.
One of my favorite features is that you can get up to $5,000,000 at a reasonable low factor rate of 1.2 as opposed to being limited at $25k or $35K with Bitty advance (although you can get A LOT more with the Program Here).
I also liked that it comes with:
- 3-18 month short terms giving you more than enough time to pay back.
- Time to fund is is in hours as much as up to 3 days so you can power your business forward once and for all.
- Easy 3 step application process so you don't have to worry about being hassled and feeling stressed out about it.
- If you have an existing advance, you can get another one.
- No collateral needed
#3 Rapid Finance
The third option on our list is Rapid Finance which comes with very effective Merchant Cash Advance power that is trusted by thousands of small business owners, as well as:
- You can apply through a mobile, tablet, or computer device.
- You get access to dedicated business advisors every step of the way.
- You get a streamlined and simple process for your additional funding needs.
I've made an in-depth review of Rapid Finance you can check out by clicking the button right below.
Are you a startup business wanting up to $350,000 in a cash advance even if you have a poor credit score? Lendza is a California-based online marketplace focused on helping you obtain working capital via a network of lenders (they’re the middlemen). If you’re worried about “legitimacy”...
Don’t worry because Lendza has an average 4-start rating over on Trustpilot. Although they don’t only focus on startups, I believe they’re better off for startups since something like Bitty Advance is best for if you’ve been in business some time.
One of my favorite features about Lendza is the approval process as it's really fast, you can get an answer right after you submit your application. If that’s not enough, I know you’ll also like this:
- Poor credit and bad credit card history approval so you don’t have to worry about getting funded which means you’ll have the money in your pockets to not only grow your business but also work on building your credit too.
- Flexible payment structure so you have to about a year to pay back your loan with different monthly payment amounts fixed to your needs which means you’ll have an easier and sure time paying back your loan on time.
- Money is used for a variety of purposes so you can use it to build, grow, expand, and even get out of a tight pinch which means you’ll get through your struggles much faster
- Technology trusted since 2015 so you can trust the process of not only filling out an application but how fast you can get it done.
Although there is much to like about Lendza, here’s what I didn’t like…
- You have to deal with factor/interest rates from 1.14 to 1.48 or higher. So if you have a poor credit score, you’re not making a stable monthly income or any at all with a few other factors. You will get a higher interest rate.
With Bitty Advance, you don’t have to deal with any kind of interest rates since they solely base things on your monthly revenue for the most part.
Merchant cash advance requirements
Every Merchant Cash Advance company will have its own set of requirements so it depends on who you go with for example the companies I demonstrated above. For the most part, companies will approve you for:
- Bad credit score
- Minimum monthly revenues
- Business checking account
- Startup or be in business for a set time
- Many industries included
- No collateral
NOTE: You MUST have consistent deposits per month and properly structured bank statements and transferring properly into your Business Checking Account, and I made a document detailing All this and more you can view here.
Merchant Cash Advance Application Template
If you wanted to “See” an example merchant cash advance pdf template for an application, then I handpicked one where you can just “have a look” so you know more or less what you’ll be asked. Trust me when I say this…
The application I’m about to show you is a little bit more in-depth than what you would “really” expect from a merchant cash advance application. But you get one from PDF Filter here.
Merchant Cash Advance Vs Revenue Based Funding
This is the alternative section where I want to reveal a "Hybrid" if you will of a Merchant Cash Advance called "Revenue-Based Funding"...
Which simply put is the alternative of an MCA and FAR better, here's why:
- Revenue Based Funding is more traditional on the fact that they are WAY less expensive than an MCA, they don't charge you based on credit and debit card sales, and you get a fixed payment that doesn't change unlike in MCA's.
- Merchant Cash Advances are usually 50% more expensive to deal with, they charge you on your future credit and debit card sales, theirs no fixed payment which can scatter your payments to be low or higher (unpredictable), and usually carry some form of interest rates/factor rates.
To break this down even further, let's look at 5 categories:
- Repayment flexibility. Revenue Based Funding has a fixed payment structure that doesn't change while an MCA takes a percentage of your credit card sales
- Application process. Little to no paperwork for both.
- Approval Process. A few minutes for both or it can be a few minutes vs a few days depending on the company.
- Additional fees. No interest rates for Revenue Based Funding and MCA’s calculate in factor rates - but not all have rates (keep reading below to find out how you don’t have to worry about rates).
- Regulation. Both are flexible.
Which one is best for YOU?
Honestly, Revenue Based Funding is because you get fast same day funding, there are no future credit and debit card sale involvement, your payment doesn't change, and it's WAY less expensive.
That's why Bitty Advance mixed with more options is the best option for you to get funding.
6 Question Pre-Approval Checklist (OR Funding Questionnaire PLUS Checklist!)
Do you find yourself stuck asking the question “what do I need to know and do before applying for ANY small business loan?”
I know the feeling, but worry no more! I’ve put together a very comprehensive 6 question walkthrough of what YOU need to be asking yourself in the “Pre-approval” phase before you even step foot into “Application mode”...
And I give you my best practices, hottest tips, and best-personalized route for you to get a merchant cash advance as well understand the different types of small business loans and more. If you’d like to pick up this Free checklist, then click the button right below:
Funding Questionnaire PLUS Checklist
What if you could not ONLY get a 6-step pre-approval lending checklist BUT a very personalized and customized email response on your best funding option(s) altogether?!
I made a less than 30 second questionnaire you can fill out that'll land in my email inbox where then I will thoroughly analyze and evaluate your answers and then show you YOUR best option(s) broken down from:
- How They Work
- Numbers broken down
- Bonus Tips and Bonus Material
- Extra behind the scenes content
- Conclusion (what to do)
- And More!
If you're interested in Finally getting the best response from an expert loan broker/agent who will TRULY care about you, who will guide you down the correct path and show you ALL you need to know to get the best option available without making a mistake and regretting it forever, then click the following button to fill out the questionnaire:
Final Thoughts And $13,000+ In FREE Exclusive Bonuses!
Do you feel like you have a better grasp on what a merchant cash advance, the alternatives and how you can get instant approval with same-day funding? Which of the programs shown here today was your favorite and one of better interest?
With an MCA, you get your money Lightning fast, and then you get to pay it back over the next several months through a portion of your credit card sales and listen to this…
You don’t need to have a good credit score to qualify! Poor credit is welcomed, low monthly earnings as well startups can benefit, the approval process is easy-breezy, and you can get back to focusing on what matters most to you...Your health.
Yeah, you thought I was going to say business didn’t ya? Well, that too but most importantly is that you take care of your health first and that you save yourself from all the headaches and physical pains, the worry every night before you go to bed to waking up in the morning not wanting to get your day started, right?
Luckily with a merchant cash advance and even better "Revenue Based Funding", you can make your worries disappear and get back on track to building, growing, expanding and even getting out of a tight pinch. If you’d like to get a startup loan, see here AND if you’ve been in business for at least 6+ months, are making $5,000+ PER month in revenue with a 550+ FICO credit score and have a business checking account, then click the button below to get started with Bitty Advance but first...
Your Bonuses for getting funded with Bitty Advance as well as the other services if you're doing $15k+ in revenue, and they are:
Do you have any questions, comments or concerns? Feel free to drop me a comment below and I'll get back to you ASAP.