Would you like to have safe and secured small business funding up to $350,000 in as little as 3 days to build, grow, expand, or even get out of a tight pinch?
Even if a bank has turned you down, you can’t reach deeper into your savings account, and can’t ask for your friends and family help (anymore), you’ll see how this Unreal Lendza Review will reveal the hidden gems to getting money deposited into your account fast, the pros and cons, alternatives, and so much more so you can finally lay your head on your pillow each night and sleep restfully!
But before I get started, I “Michael Granados” am a small business owner like yourself as well as a business loan broker and I know what you’re going through…
It’s kind of like that song from the famous rapper Eminem singing “palms are sweaty, knees weak, arms are heavy, there’s vomit on his sweater already” where you feel deprived of getting help and feeling like you’re about to break loose. Fortunately, You’ve come to the right place to get the help you deservedly need.
Alright, let's get into it now.
What Is Lendza?
Lendza is a platform or a “middleman” helping small businesses get connected with great lenders to get you small business loans up to $350,000. When you can’t turn to the banks and have depleted other resources, you can count on a company like Lendza to help you with your startup and non-startup needs.
You’re likely thinking “there are a TON of online small business lending programs, why is Lendza any better and or different?”
Everyone who works with Lendza is a well-seasoned member of the financial industry, and they know what it absolutely takes to build a strong network of providers who can best meet your needs. They work around the clock to form strong relationships with their providers. The cool thing too is that they are actively proactive with their technology…
Always adjusting their routing system to figure out new and better ways to find you exceptional funding. Lendza’s main goal is to pair every potential borrower with a legitimate funding source.
Going Inside Lendza
Let’s take this back to the home page to start with:
Right away you’ll see a page that says you can get small business funding up to $350,000 that is:
- Secure funding request
- Funding in as soon as 3 business days
- Free request, no obligation is required!
The cool part about Lendza is they have this “borrow” slider where you can slide the amount you’d like to borrow:
So like in the image above I’ve slid to $100,000 and thereafter you can enter your name and email to get your “Funding Options”
Good thing is this won’t affect your credit score - as stated just below the form. So right after you submit and see your funding options, you'll get step 1...
You’ll be asked a series of questions and steps:
- STEP 1: How much money do you need
- STEP 2: Enter Your First And Last Name
- STEP 3: Enter Your Personal Information
- STEP 4: Enter Your Business Information
- STEP 5: More information about your company
- STEP 6: Submission
So that’s just a view of what you’ll get from starting your application on the home page but what about the Products you can get?
There are LOADS of funding options and Lendza Loans you can take advantage of such as:
- Accounts Receivable Financing
- Acquisition Funding
- Bad Credit Business Loans
- Business Line Of Credit
- Commercial Construction Loans
- Commercial Real Estate Financing
- Equipment Financing
- Franchise Funding
- Merchant Cash Advance
- Minority Loans
- Short Term Business Funding
- Startup Funding
Can you see just how many great options you have on the table? Whether you’re a startup or not, there are different flavors for each persona and business.
I could use up 10,000+ words in this article showing and explaining each one of these Financing options individually, but instead, I’ll pick out a few and they will be:
- Startup Funding
- Merchant Cash Advance
If you’d like to learn about the other ones, you can click here to see the Lendza site.
Lendza Startup Funding
For startup funding, you can request up to $350,000 and like the example of our “borrow” calculator above, you can go through the same process on the startup funding page to fill out your application.
Unlike many lenders who say they help “startups” but then say you must have a certain monthly income or even credit as well give up collateral, Lendza doesn’t do that, here are the details:
- Up To $750,000 Maximum loan amount
- Up To 5 years loan terms
- 8% to 17% interest rates
- As soon as 2 weeks time to funds
Business Line Of Credit
Another form of startup funding you can get as an alternative is a Business Line Of Credit. A business slime of credit works like personal credit cards do, except that business lines of credit usually have way lower interest rates (sometimes zero) than those associated with credit cards. With this option, you can get a revolving line of credit to then use for working capital, equipment financing, and many more options.
PLUS: You can build your business credit at the same time! Here’s the offering:
- Large funding amounts - starting as low as $1,000 and goes all the way up to $1,000,000
- Wide range of funding terms - You can expect to pay it back in as little as six months OR up to 20 years!
- Lower interest rates ranging from 7% to 25%.
- Your lender will decide how much access you get through your line of credit. You don’t have to worry about pulling out your entire line of credit every time you need extra funds. However, there will likely be a minimum withdrawal amount.
Business Line Of Credit Requirements;
- 2 Years minimum of operating experience
- Collateral in the form of real estate, inventory, or accounts receivable
- Proof that you have a profitable business with enough revenue to pay off your debt
Keep in mind that each lender will have their own requirements
Alternative Startup Funding Options
- Business Credit Cards
- SBA Loan
- PPP Funding
- Angel Investor
Merchant Cash Advances
Do you want super-fast funding to build, grow, expand, and even get out of a tight pinch like today?
A Merchant Cash Advance is one of the most popular and actually fastest and short-term payback funding solutions where you can get capital now and use your future earnings to pay it off
An “MCA” is not a loan at all, it’s a “cash advance” and a way to borrow against your future earnings. You get your money faster than just about every other option out there, and then you pay it back over the next several months through a portion of your credit card sales.
Before even getting an MCA you should ask yourself the question “ Will I be able to pay it back with the added fees?”
Listen, Factor rates on a Merchant Cash Advance can be high - in terms of Lendza’s rates its:
- 1.14 to 1,48 or higher factor rates
And more details:
- Up To $200,000 Maximum funding amount
- Usually 9 month funding terms
- 1.14 to 1.48-factor rates (as mentioned earlier)
- 1 business day funds
Alternative Merchant Cash Advance Companies
I was going to wait until later to reveal these options but since we’re on the topic of MCA’s let me share with you other common companies:
Of all the options on the table, Rapid Finance and The last one are two of the best Comapnies and let me break down these two.
For Rapid Finance, you can get an MCA with just 3 months in business with a 550 FICO credit score and up to $500,000. For The second one, accepts businesses with just 6 months, a 450 FICO score and up to $25,000 same-day instant approval through their partnership.
You see, This is a great option to all the ones on this list because they partnered with another company
who focused on the “Revenue Based Funding” model where you get funded based on your monthly revenue AND no need for Interest rates!
That sounds unrealistic, right? Truth is there are no interest rates with Them foe the most part, rather we focus on “Total Payback Amount”. Yes, it’s a cash advance but unlike a traditional Merchant Cash Advance that is usually 50% more expensive, you get unpredictable repayment terms and you get a credit pull for your credit card sales…
This company doesn’t have any of these downsides! With the “hybrid” revenue-based funding model, you actually have a better process to be honest. And if you’d like to learn more about The partnership, click the button below to see more of the company.
How Lendza Works (In 3 Simple Steps)
- STEP 1: Fill Out A Form. With the secure funding request form, it will gather all of your information needed to find you the RIGHT provider for your specific needs. This form (as we saw earlier) is easy to fill out and it uses the latest data encryption technology so your information is kept safe at all times.
- STEP 2: Get Paired. After you submit your form, Lendza’s team will start looking for a provider to match you with. Lendza’s network is jam-packed with reputable providers so you don’t have to worry about “loose” lenders. With their large and diverse network, you have a higher chance of being paired with a provider for your business.
- STEP 3: Work With The Provider. Lendza’s job is done after they find you a funding provider. They will then walk you through the process of obtaining financing for your business.
Here are some Lendza net reviews:
Here are some "Lendza bad reviews":
How Much Does Lendza Cost?
There is no cost associated with filling out an application. However, the cost would be non-monetary in terms of your time - Make sure you're going into your application well aware of the details you must fill out and that you are the right fit. You wouldn't want to waste your time and energy filling out an application if you're not right for it.
Who Is Lendza For?
Lendza is made for both startup and non-startup small businesses who want to explore multiple options of financing from all types of products whether you have a low credit score or low to high income.
- Beginners who've never received funding online and would like a super easy application process without having to worry about if it'll work or not
- Intermediate and advanced small businesses who would like better financing options
- You want fast funding in as little as 3 days
- You want to work with trusted providers like Fora Financial, Credibly, BlueVine, LendRev, EasyFunding, Imperial Advance, Rapid Finance.
Who is It Not For?
- People who want more than $750,000
- You don't meet the minimum requirements
- Tire Kickers
- Lazy People
Pros And Cons
- Up to $750,000 in small business funding so you can have the flexibility to get as much funding possible which means you'll be able to grow your business even better.
- Secure funding request so you can legitimate funding to build, grow, expand, and even get out of a tight pinch without worrying about getting "bad money".
- Funding as soon as 3 business days so you can get faster funding to power your business now as opposed to waiting weeks, and even months to get it!
- Free request, no obligation is required so you don't have to affect your credit score and feel tied down to one company.
- Multiple financing products so you can choose which one is best for you and you can continue to get more money out in the future.
- Trusted providers like BlueVine, Credibly, and LendRev so you can feel confident and certain you're in great hands.
- Funding only up to $750,000
- 3 day funding as opposed to same day or within 1 day.
What if I showed you greater and better alternative options?
That would be hard to believe since Lendza is a Top Tier company, but I believe there's at least 1-2 companies that are just as if not more amazing like:
Of all these on the list my favorite and #1 recommended company for NON-STARTUPS is The first option because they focus on your cashflow through the "Revenue Based Funding" business model where you get funding based on what you make monthly, and less on your credit score (450+ FICO approved!)
They has superior services, one of these being their up to $25,000 same day instant approval program . Yes, you heard that right, same day instant approval!
See, DAC has partnered with one of the leading Merchant Cash Advance companies called "Bitty Advance" and formed this "hybrid" of a traditional Merchant Cash Advance but you don't get a credit pull, you don't get your future credit card receivables deducted and are 50% cheaper!
If you'd like to learn more about This company, Go here to see:
What I Liked Most About Lendza
I'd have to say the fact that they're helping both startup and non-startup companies in many different capacities from their multiple funding options for all types of industries and needs, as well the top tier lenders like:
- Fora Financial
- And many more!
What I Liked Least
Let me see, I'd have to say the fact that they don't help "every" complete startup meaning if you don't have any type of cash flow or at least a decent credit score (one or the other), it can be hard to be trusted with financing since you don't have proof.
Also, I'd like to add that the loan amounts are not in the millions which can be a negative if you need more.
What was your favorite part about Lendza? Did you see something you just couldn't say yes to?
Whether you're a startup looking for more cashflow or a non-startup wanting to grow, expand, and even get out of a tight pinch, you can do just that with the LOADS of financing options!
You don't have to sit and wait, suffer through getting fast funding and worrying if you can keep your doors open, so it's time to make a decision...
Will you continue accepting how things are right now or will you push past your obstacles and defeats and get secure alternative funding? If you're ready to get started with Lendza, click here, OR if you'd rather check out my #1 recommended NON-STARTUP funding option where you can get up to $2,000,000 fast, no interest rates added, and can get same day instant approval, then click the button below to get started: