What if you received the TOP option for Unsecured (meaning non-collateralized) business financing Up to $150,000+ you probably don’t know about?
Are you needing cash for your business fast and avoiding having to put up collateral but STILL want the lower interest rates?
If you answered yes to any of the above, you need a Credit Line Hybrid in your life, and in this Credit Line Hybrid Reviews I “Michael” a business owner like yourself and long-time global business loan broker expert (with Viral Funding Solutions) will be pulling back the curtains to show you EXACTLY what the credit line hybrid is, how it works, pros and cons, alternatives and so much more…
So by the time you leave here today you have ONE Thing on your mind…” Now I know what to do! ”But before you can check this Stellar program out, let’s answer the first question on your mind…
Is The Credit Line Hybrid Legit? No need for a dramatic music intro, YES 110%, this program is Legit, and you’ll be shown how to get 0% Interest for 6-18 months (Seriously), how to get it without having to supply bank statements or check stubs, and literally without ANY documentation.
Let’s get started
What Is The Credit Line Hybrid?
A Credit Line Hybrid is a credit card stacking program where you stack multiple credit cards at once and when you get approval, you have access to balances on all of them to use as you choose. It’s a revolving and unsecured financing similar to a business line of credit, but revolving, link to a credit card.
In case you didn’t know what the word revolving means, it’s basically where to let’s say you get a line of credit approved for $20,000, you can decide how much to pull from, for example, you take out $10,000 - You then pay Interest on that $10k, and when you fully pay it off, it goes back into the original $20k you started with. Very cool and unique, right?
Without ANY collateral required, you can keep your interest low for the first 6-18 months, and you can decide how you use the money.
Why Credit Line Hybrid?
Where to begin? It varies per individual and business but the majority of business owners LOVE (and would Love) to have the credit line hybrid because it Maximizes your funding power on the fact that you don’t have to continue taking out advances and loans online that may be too expensive for you to begin and continue with…
And you get the Luxury of getting accepted as a COMPLETE Startup, even as a non-startup, AND build your business credit at the same time!
Did you know building your business credit will increase your limits and access to higher vendors you can make purchases from?
Thereafter, you can open up tradelines, and get access to higher credit limits, higher credit limit cards, and get up to $150,000+ that’s not tied to your SSN, but rather your EIN, and you may not need to always personal guarantee everything.
Of course, there’s a lot more like:
- NO Doc program
- Low introductory rates
- Revolving line
- You can combine this with other services
- As the economy changes you’ll be ready
- And much more!
Let’s go even deeper inside.
Going Inside Credit Line Hybrid Financing
Let’s start off with the benefits:
- Unsecured financing, meaning you do NOT have to put up Any collateral whatsoever.
- No Doc program which means you don’t have to provide bank statements, tax returns, year-to-date financials, or any other financials.
- You can get interest rates as low as 0% for the first few months or 6-18 months so you can put your savings and more of it back into your account which means you’ll be cash-flow positive for the long-term and be able to self-fund yourself
- You get a Lighting-fast process so you don’t have to worry about going through a hassle which means you’ll get access to your funds faster and be able to use them to continously to build, grow, expand, and even get out of a tight pinch
- When you get approved for multiple credit cards, therein competition is created so you can have an easier time and if you handle your credit responsibly, that can then get your interest rates lowered and limits raised every few months
- 24-hour pre-approval
- 0% interest for 6-18 months
- Business credit can also be used to help you qualify
- Flexibility. You can use the funds to do what You need to do for your business
- Even Startup business can qualify!
- True NO DOC Financing program
- Application to funding in 3 weeks or less
- No upfront application fee
- Credit approvals up to $150,000 PER individual
- No Collateral requirements
- Ability to use a credit partners to qualify if needed
- No Cash Flow requirements
- Can help you build or improve your business credit score
- Many DON'T report to personal credit (some will)
Qualifying isn’t as hard as you think…However, you do need good personal credit, and you should be at a 680+ on all 3 personal credit bureaus.
- You can’t have any liens, judgments, bankruptcies or late payments
- In the past 6 months, you have less than 5 credit inquiries
- Have less than a 45% balance on all business and personal credit cards
- Best to have business credit established (but not necessary to start), as well as personal credit
- 680+ credit score on will all three consumer credit bureaus
- Credit card 3 years old with a $5,000+ limit (Must be a primary card)
- Minimum of two (2) open revolving account with a year and a half of good payment history
- Under 40% utilization on ALL revolving accounts
- No more than 4 unsecured accounts open in the past 12 months
- No more than 4-6 inquiries per bureau in the last 6 months - preferably less
- No bankruptcies within the past 7 years
- No open (unpaid) collections, mliens or judgments
How It Works (In 4 Simple Steps):
- STEP 1: Complete the form for a one-on-one consultation with a representative with Credit Suite
- STEP 2: Submit your application. Soft pull on your credit.
- STEP 3: Get pre-qualified in as little as 24 hours.
- STEP 4: Meet directly with Credit Line Hybrid Advisors and get access to your credit lines
If you are not approved, you will find out why, as well as what you can do to get approved and remember, you can take on a credit partner to meet the qualifications (guarantor). Many business owners gravitate to working with a friend or relative to fund their business and if your friend or relative meets all the requirements listed earlier, they can partner with you to allow you to tap into their credit to access funding.
If you’d like to see the BEST Credit Line Hybrid platform and my #1 recommending one to get started with, please click the following button to learn more and see if you pre-qualify:
BONUS: 3 Business Credit Cards With 0% Interest For 6-18 Months...
So listen, the 3 following business credit cards at 0% interest for 6-18 months are AMAZING to use, HOWEVER, you should NOT just go and apply for them and try to do ALL of this yourself...
You NEED to make sure you're increasing your chances and odds of getting approved as well as getting the HIGHEST limit from the beginning as well as have long-term success doing this RIGHT...
So here are the 3:
- Chase Ink Business Unlimited
- American Express Blue Cash Card
- U.S. Bank Business Platinum
AGAIN, you don't just want to go online and apply now that you know that, you'll want to make sure you're "situated" and have the correct steps to setting up your business BEFORE you go and apply and a bit more thereafter...
Not every card is right for every person. I did a video on business credit cards with 0% Interest here:
Some starting steps (and there are more) include:
- Set up and LLC, or Corp, even Sole-Properietors can qualify BUT it makes it harder to build business credit and get more access in higher limits and more at least to start
- Set up your business name apprporiately and up to standards (DBA too if need be)
- Get your Articles Of Incorporation (Secretary of State - SOS for short)
- Get your EIN through the IRS
- Open up a business checking account with your bank institution
This is pretty much the setup with some other few parts like adding your business website if you can (most recommended), be listed in the 411 directory, get a business phone number and so forth.
Credit Line Hybrid Reviews
Here’s what other people are saying about the credit line hybrid program:
How Much Does Credit Line Hybrid Cost?
There is a one-time success fee of 9.9% that is due after you have received access to your credit lines. If you don’t get approved, you don’t pay. Best of all is this - you can use your new 0% credit lines to pay the success fee.
Who Is The Credit Line Hybrid For?
Literally and in all honesty, the Hybrid Line Of Credit is for EVERYONE. The reason being is that if you have access to funds on the backend with a credit card albeit 0% or not, you can rotate your funds throughout your business and save more cash flow (of course if you’re not taking on A LOT of debt to pay first), and then you can always have access to funds while building your business credit.
- Startups who have NO other option, and have been turned down or can get approved for like a personal/startup loan with other options but don’t sound as attractive.
- Non-startups who are looking for additional funds to use whenever they need and do not have to go searching for money when they need it - the best time to have money is when you DON’T need it.
- Business owners wanting to establish and build their business credit like a pro and in record time so you can get access to higher limits, more vendors, and it opens doors to higher tier business loan options like an SBA Loan, unsecured term loans, business lines of credit, equipment financing, and more!
- You don’t have the documents or don’t want to supply documents to get funding and want a no-doc program
- You want 0% interest to start with so you can save more money and have proper cash flow circulating in all areas/sectors of your business
- You want a revolving line to pull from over and over…Did I say over? Again and again
- You don’t want to offer up collateral or perhaps take a high-rate merchant cash advance (and at least for the time being)
Who It’s Not For?
- You don’t want more business credit cards perhaps (but you can never have too many, it’s just about “HOW” You use them)
- You are not interested in building your business credit (Do not Neglect business credit, you’ll need it)
- You need higher amounts of funding faster and perhaps qualify for revenue-based funding with private lenders and other services (but you should still have this on the back end regardless!)
- Tire kickers
- Lazy People
- No effort seekers
Pros and Cons
- 0% Interest for 6-18 months so you can keep building, growing, expanding, and even getting out of a tight pinch while saving and increasing your savings which means you can have more cash on hand and be ready for any situation no matter how difficult
- NO Doc program so you don't need to worry about supplying bank statments, a recent tax return(s) and any other form of financials which means you will not have to take more time to get your funds and need experience in business
- You get unsecured financing so you can don't have to put ANY kind of collateral which means you'll not have to worry about losing a property or have more on the line - You'll feel more at ease and comofrable making the repayment(s)
- You get access to Multiple credit cards so you can have higher limits much faster and keep building them which means you'll always have money on the backend you can use and not have to always or if at all go looking for merchant cash advances, term loans, etc, unless you really needed to.
- Fast and not complicated process so you can keep moving forward without friction and a hassle
- You'll build your business credit so you can get access to higher limits and more credit cards with maximum funding which also means you can qualify for other private lending options like unsecured term loans, business lines of credit, equipment financing, and even SBA Loans!
- There are Literally no downsides to be honest, but if we had to enterain the fact...Maybe that you don't always get the highest limits to begin and it can take a couple of months as opposed to leveraging your personal tax return or current business revenue to get funding through a personal/startup loan or other services like advances and loans. But you should still do it in the meantime.
In all honesty, there are NO Close alternatives to the Credit Line Hybrid” where you can get 0% interest for 6-18 months credit cards AND at the same time build your business credit correctly (make sure the right credit is reporting), and be able to increase your limits in less time than by trying to do it all on your own.
But if you were looking for an alternative as in Private lending that’s NOT credit cards, rather to get a “lump sum” and perhaps a business line of credit and more, here they are:
If you’re looking for a “lump sum” up to $25,000 and even up to $35,000 and up to $2,000,000+ you can get faster AND you qualify for it…
Then I recommend Bitty Advance and the partnership you can get up to $2,000,000 incredibly fast without collateral, no hard credit checks, low documentation, and bad credit is acceptable.
If you’d like to learn more about this service as well as others, please click the following button:
What I Liked Most About The Credit Line Hybrid?
There’s A LOT to choose from the Hybrid Credit Line, but If I had to pick just ONE thing…
I’d say the ability to take on 0% Interest for 6-18 months and up to $150,000. If I could make that work with private lenders offering business funding like that, we’d be talking about a whole new level…
But there’s no other program out there where you don’t only get 0% interest for 6-18 months but the way you build it structurally sound kind of like when a house is built…
You have the foundational blueprint with the soil, then you start building the outside structure, to the inside, and then when you’re ready to move in…
You have a nice clean home you can take a look around with a fresh breath of air and know you’re really thankful and grateful to have.
What I Liked Least?
Honestly (there’s that word again lol), there’s nothing I disliked, and I’m not saying this to be biased, but the truth is it works well IF YOU work it…
People will say well, you have to pay interest after your time is up and it may be a lot you took on but those are the individuals who didn’t use their limits properly…
They didn’t use it to grow and expand, start growing their revenue, increase their monthly revenue and so on. And they took on too much in terms of expenses.
What was your favorite part about the Credit Line Hybrid?
Listen. There are many ways to get and build funding in your business without seeking funds elsewhere, but what will happen when you “finally” get into a pinch and need the funding?
You don’t want to be scrambling, you want to be prepared and have fast and easy access to funds without having to go apply anywhere and everywhere…
You will rather want to know you can access a credit card or multiple ones to help you make the right purchases on products and services, get new equipment, make repairs, put it into your marketing and advertising, get a NEW property for a fix and flip, and much more…
And the way to do this without collateral, no documents needed to be supplied and where you can build your business credit at the same time is with the credit line hybrid.
If you’re ready to skyrocket your business much faster without a hassle and get maximum funding to use whenever you’d like, please click the button below to get started.