Are you in need of business capital fast and would like to receive up to $500,000 for your business in as little as 24 hours?
Welcome into this Horizon Business Funding Review where I “Michael Granados” a small business owner like yourself and also an Expert business loan broker will be pulling back the curtains to reveal to you the HARD Exposed Truths about this funding program, the pros and cons, alternatives and so much more so you can finally get the funding you need to continue to build, grow, expand, and even get out of a tight pinch but first…
Is Horizon Business Funding Legit? Yes, they are, HOWEVER, it doesn’t necessarily mean they are the RIGHT solution for you and your needs so you’ll want to keep listening in to find out.
Alright, let’s get right into it.
What Is Horizon Business Funding?
Horizon Business Funding is a funding platform that provides short-term financing through cash advance products or otherwise known as “Merchant Cash Advances” where you get funding based upon your future receivables. Whenever you don’t have the time or if you’ve been declined by the big banks for funding and are faced with a situation where you need immediate capital then a company like Horizon can help supply you with the cash you need.
Why Horizon Business Funding?
Aside from the funding, you’re getting a 5-star customer service team and a quick and easy online application process.
Now let’s go deeper inside and see the financing solutions.
Going Inside National Business Funding
You’ll get three financing options to choose from and they are:
- Business Term Loans
- Unsecured Working Capital
- Business Credit Lines
For Business Term Loans:
- These are 5-10 year terms
- No minimum FICO or collateral is required
- You get loans up to $250k
- Approvals are within 24-48 hours
- You get a monthly payment program, which can also be used to consolidate existing loans
For Unsecured Working Capital:
- 6-24 month terms is what you get
- No minimum FICO or collateral is required
- You get working capital up to $1M
- Approvals are in 1-8 hrs.
- Minimum paperwork is required, and you can get funded the same day
For Business Credit Lines:
- You get 12-18 month terms
- 650 Minimum FICO, no collateral is required
- Credit lines up to $250k
- Approvals are within 24 hours
- You can draw the funds when you need them, with no origination fees
For Flex Lines:
Horizon has a program called “Flex” where you can boost your spending power with a business card + flex line which means, unlike a traditional Merchant cash advance, the factor rate only applies to the funds that you access. In other words, you only pay for what you use.
There’s no hard credit pull and it will not affect your credit utilization ratio. Here’s more:
- Approvals are up to $100,000
- No setup fees, draw fees, or monthly fees
- No Minimum FICO requirement
- PayNow discounts could save you more than 95% of overall costs
- You get Flexible spending limits - Unlike other cards, this business card offers you flexible spending limits based on your business
- You get an online merchant portal - You get access to your account 24 hours a day - You can review your balance, draw funds, check your payment schedule, request a spending limit increase, and more
- Use your card everywhere - Your Flex line card can be used when and where you need it most which means in person, online, or by requesting a cash draw.
- Available cash for you to draw upon - You can instantly request a cash draw to be deposited to your bank account
The big question is “Do you qualify?” You will qualify if…
- You’re a U.S. business in operation for at least 6 months…
- You have a business bank account with an average daily bank balance of $1k+...
- Your bank balance does not have more than 3 negative days a month
How Horizon Business Funding Works (In 3 Simple Steps)
- STEP 1: Apply. You will fill out an online form and one of the top funding advisors will help you find the best solution that best fits your unique business needs
- So a funding advisor will contact you shortly after you’ve completed your pre-qualification form. Their goal will be to understand your business and its financing needs so that you can be provided with the most appropriate and customized lending solutions. Once you’ve spoken with your funding advisor, you will then be sent a brief application along with a checklist of documents needed to secure your approval.
- STEP 2: Underwriting. You’ll be helped through the simple and 100% online underwriting process and answer any questions you may have
- The experienced staff of underwriters will review your file within one business day of receiving your completed application and accompanying documents. Next, your funding advisor will reach out by phone to discuss the programs that you’ve qualified for. During this phone call, they will review your application with you, discuss your business performance, and understand your intended use of funds.
- STEP 3: Get Funded. Once you’re approved, you’ll receive the capital your business needs in as little as 24 hours
Horizon Business Funding Reviews
Altough there weren't any Horizon Business Funding Trustpilot, Here’s what other people had to say about them through other mediums:
Horizon Business Funding BBB
According to the BBB, the company is not yet rated.
How Much Does Horizon Business Funding Cost?
Horizon Business Funding does not have an application fee so it will not cost you to start BUT it will cost you in Your time and energy if you feel this isn’t the best way to go or you fill out everything only to find out you don’t qualify or aren't happy with the service.
So if you’re looking for superior funding with great service, then I highly recommend my alternative up to $25,000 same-day instant approval and even up $2,000,000 program with Bitty Advance and DAC right here:
Who Is Horizon Business Funding For?
Horizon Business Funding was made for business owners who need an injection of capital to help them continue to build, grow, expand and even get out of a tight pinch as well as
- Beginners who’ve never received capital online and are looking for a fast and simple way to get funding with bad or good credit and without collateral
- Intermediates and experts who need to grow and expand and perhaps have received a cash advance in the past or other forms of financing and would like to get more capital to fulfill their needs in their businesses(s)
- You’re looking for multiple financing products/services to leverage
- You’re interested in the business card + flex line
- All industries
Who Is It Not For?
- Business owners who have collateral and want to use it
- You want accounts receivable financing
- You’re looking for a personal/start-up loan
- You qualify with the bank and would like to try that option instead
- You don’t want a pricy product
- Tire Kickers
- Lazy People
Pros and Cons
- Up To $500,000 funding within 24 hours
- Multiple solutions for funding
- Simple 3 step application process
- At least 6 months in business required
- Business card + Flex Line
- Only caps out at $500k
- Not the best benefits that can better your terms and rates
- Primarily focused on cash advances
There definitely are MANY alternatives and even so ones I believe to be MUCH more better and effective and they are:
- Bitty Advance
- DAC Funding
- National Business Capital
- Giggle Finance
- CreditSuite (business credit building)
By far, Bitty Advance is the BEST option for getting up to $35,000 and even up to $25,000 same-day instant approval AND up to $2,000,000+ incredibly fast funding with another partnership. You can get it all without having to put down collateral, and without hard credit checks.
Bitty and DAC funding are in with another company are in partnership so I recommend checking out Bitty Advance and going from there. You can learn more here:
What I Liked Most About Horizon Business Funding
I’d have to say the quick funding solutions for the business term loans and unsecured term loans with no minimum FICO and the speed at which you can get the funding, BUT just because there’s no minimum FICO doesn’t necessarily make it better…
It can cause a lot of people to default and mismanages getting people capital that they won’t be able to pay back. You can make the case that revenue has to be stronger but if someone can’t make their personal payments (pay their bills) and so forth, then it will cause a huge drop rate in people being able to effectively pay their advances back.
What I Liked Least
What I didn’t like is how they’re focused on getting people in the door who are doing $15k+ per month and is based around higher revenues and if you are doing less than $15k, then they perhaps won’t be a good option for you.
Also, the fact that the capital goes up to $500k as opposed to other programs that can offer you more if you could qualify for it, and give you more flexibility.
What was your favorite part about Horizon Business Funding? Did you have a least favorite part?
With Horizon you can get up to $500k in as little as 24 hours and get access to solutions such as cash advances, unsecured term loans, a line of credit, the flex line and more to help you move forward but the real question is this…
Are they right for you? They can be but as you read today, they aren’t my #1 recommended financial source to go through and how there are stronger alternatives where you can get up to $2,000,000 and beyond, get less expensive options, and have more flexibility with a team of people who will help streamline your application to the point where you’re getting funding…
And if you’re ready to see the best place to get funding (with Bitty Advance, DACm and their partnerships), then click the button below to get started.