Struggling to find a legitimate Credit Suite Vs Fund and Grow review that’ll give it to you straight without the fluff and “Gooey” talk?
How about having a hard time deciding between who to lean on to help you build a better business line of credit so you can finally get the business loan you need to build, grow, expand and even get out of a tight pinch?
Getting access to funding in uncertain times can be stressful if you’re trying to go through the “traditional” banking institutions, but as you might already know, you get denied because of you’re stinking business credit! Hey, tough luck, but where there’s a will there’s a way…
And I “Michael Granados” a small business owner myself as well a business loan broker will be pulling back the curtains to show the similarities and differences between these two Mega giants, which is best to improve your business credit with, Personal vs business credit checks, and so much more so you can finally put an end to being overwhelmed with huge overhead in your business, sick and tired of getting denied everywhere you go (I know how that goes), and having to close your doors...And be able to WIN!
Alright, let’s get into things.
What Is Credit Suite?
Credit Suite is a business institution focused on helping get business credit and loans for small businesses. They’re passionate about helping entrepreneurs obtain business credit, loans, and credit lines. Credit Suite does a really great job will all aspects of setting up credible business and building your business credit profile and score as you get credit for your EIN that’s not linked to your SSN without a personal credit check or guarantee.
PLUS, they also help you access loans and credit lines through their HUGE network of lenders and investors. The money you get is based on your business strengths and not like what happens with conventional bank financing which makes it easier for you to get approved EVEN when the big banks give you a bit fat NO.
What Is Fund And Grow?
Fund and grow helps get you and all small businesses $30,000, $50,000, $100,000, all the way up to $250,000 in “unsecured” business credit over the duration of their, done-for-you, glorious 12-month membership. Since 2007, Fund and grow has helped over 28,000 entrepreneurs and business owners all across America get access to over $1 BILLION in business funding.
What Exactly Is Unsecured Line Of Credit?
Both Credit Suite And Fund And Grow run “Unsecured Business lines of credit” (which will be one of our similarities I’ll list later below) and that simply means that a business can get access to money that can then be used to address any business expenses that arise.
They’re similar to small business loans BUT unlike a small business loan, there’s no “lump-sum” distribument made at account opening that then requires a frequent monthly income. Make sense?
Here’s the best part, Unsecured Business Credit is setup without appearing on your personal credit, risking collateral or assets, giving up equity in your deal or business, having to complete complex financials, or paying high-interest rates which allows you to launch new businesses, scale existing businesses, or even invest in real estate without worrying about capital.
Alright back to the topic at hand.
Similarities Between Credit Suite And Fund And Grow
Here it starts:
#1 Unsecured Lines Of Credit
Both Credit Suite and Fund and grow offer unsecured lines of credit but varying in different amounts such as:
- Credit Suite offers up to $150,000 in 0% unsecured, no-doc, business financing with no collateral or cash flow requirements
- Fund and grow offers up to $250,000 in unsecured business credit and up to $100,000 in corporate credit with 0% interest business credit
#2 Dun And Bradstreet Connection
Credit suite helps you set up your credit profile with Dun and Bradstreet, as well with:
- Equifax Commercial
...PLUS, you’ll get your free D-U-N-S number which is really essential to building great business credit for yourself.
Fund and grow gives you access to Dunn and Bradstreet as well but with a little twist, they give you an EXTRA upfront $100,00 D&B Vendor Corporate Credit.
The thing I like about Fund and Grow that does differently than Credit Suite is teaching you the difference between Corporate Credit and Business Credit. You can boost your business credit profiles with non-personal guaranteed Corporate Credit JUST by utilizing the Done-For-You program valued at $1,997 value.
So even when both help you with D&B, Fund and Grow just goes the extra mile to help.
#3 Business Credit Experts And Advisors
With both programs you get access to a team of experts and great coaching from advisors, so let’s look into it a bit more deeply.
With Credit Suite, you will receive Concierge Coaching and Servicing with your own Business Credit Advisors who will help you easily navigate the Corporate Credit Building process. On the other hand with Fund and Grow…
You will get 12 months of access to a Business credit expert and have this team of business credit experts that will provide a detailed individualized plan to maximize your funding.
#4 FREE Guide
The thing I love about both programs is they offer free help to start so you can get this birds eye view and more in-depth information at no cost about building business credit so you have the foundations down and are well educated about what you’re getting yourself into.
With Fund and Grow you get a Free guide on how to utilize business funding in a Non-traditional Way ($497 Value). With Credit Suite, you get a Free Guide on “7 Vendors to Start Building Business Credit Immediately without a Personal Credit Check or Guarantee”
In credit suites free guide you’ll learn:
- 7 easiest Vendor Credit Accounts to get approved for regardless of your personal credit scores
- The correct process you MUST follow to get approved for each vendor
- How to establish a business credit foundation through vendor credit
- How to ensure these 7 vendors actually report to the big credit reporting agencies
Fund and grow vs credit suite Differences
Starting with a basic one...
#1 Time In Business
Fund and Grow have been around for about 10+ years and Credit Suite is younger at around 4 to 5 years at the time of making this post. So if we were solely basing this off of years in business and possibly reputation, Fund and Grow wins in this department/
#2 Fund And Grow Funding For Existing Businesses
Although both companies can fund startups, Fund and Grow focuses on moving the “needle” in credit lines for people already in business and place more emphasis on growing them. So if you’re just looking for more funding and you’re not interested in starting another business on the side, then go with Fund and Grow.
Credit Suite offers unsecured credit lines up to $150,000 Even for startups, so if you’re a startup, and will need more room for credit lines, then they are the way to go.
#3 Business Revenue Lending And Cash Advances
Within 72 hour Funding periods, you can get Revenue Based Lending and Cash Advances fast with Credit Suite. You won’t get this going with Fund and Grow
#4 Done-For-You Membership
One thing as a business owner that I value is my time, especially my energy and with Fund and Grow it takes away the hassle of having to do everything yourself with their Done-for-you business credit. The Fund and Grow experts do all the work for you in getting you $50,000 to $250,000 of 0% Interest Business Credit.
Credit Suite doesn’t have this type of done-for-you service or for any other for that matter.
#5 Equipment Financing And Leasing
Like the Cash Advance Credit Suite offers, they also bring you the option to get Equipment Financing AND leasing FOR purchase and to refinance existing equipment. You have to be in business for at least a year to qualify. Even if you have challenging(low) credit, you won’t need financials to secure equipment financing, and the approvals take as little as 24 hours.
Easy Qualification Process
You can be approved for equipment financing with a 640 FICO credit score.
This is non-existent with Fund and Grow as they do not have Equipment Financing, refinancing, or leasing options. They are just straight business lines of credit-focused.
Side By Side Offers
I wanted to add this section to show you a side by side starting with Fund and Grow:
Fund and Grow offers:
- You pay $3,9997 (or you can take on payment plans)
- $50,000-$250,000 of Cash Credit at 0%
- You get a 12-Month membership
- Done-for-you business line of credit services
- $50,000-$100,000 of Corporate Credit Accounts
- No minimum FICO credit score
- 60-day money back guarantee
Credit Suite offers:
- Revolving lines of credit with limits of $5,ooo-$50,000
- You get unsecured credit lines up to $150,000 even for startups!
- Business Revenue Lending as well Cash Advances with 72-hour funding
- Account receivable loans and credit lines with rates of 1% and less
- Securities and 401k financing
- Purchase order financing and inventory credit lines
- Equipment financing and leasing for purchase and to refinance existing equipment
- Private Investor and Alternative SBA Financing
So at a glance there, Credit Suite does take the Win in offering more services at flexible amounts, however, Fund and Grow specifically specializes greatly in business lines of credit and if that’s the service you’re wanting, they are great to go with.
Credit Suite Reviews
Here's what other people are saying on Trustpilot:
Credit Suite Complaints
Here are some Creditsuite complaints:
Fund And Grow Reviews
Here's what people had to say about Fund and Grow
There are a TON more of reviews like these you can check out on the Fund And Grow Testimonials Page here.
Fund And Grow Complaints
Here's a few complaints I found on BBB.
Credit Suite Vs Fund And Grow Pricing
Starting with Credit Suite, the business line of credit program is a single payment of $2,997 OR you can make 7 monthly payments of $597 each. With this “Core” plan you get access to:
- Business Credit Builder
- Funding Access
- Financing Access And Support
Is there a Credit suite discount?
Here’s a video of what you’ll get more specifically:
Fund and Grow’s pricing is a one single payment of $3,9997 OR you can make different payments of 2 payments of $2,124 or 3 payments of $1,4999.
Here’s what comes with your plan:
- Fund and Grow Done-For-You Business Credit
- Personal Fund and Grow Business Credit Expert Rep
- Free Business Entity
- Free Guide
- The Credit Coaching Package
- Get an extra $100,000 D&B Vendor Corporate Credit
- Fast Action bonuses #1
- Fast Action Bonus #2
- Special Bonus
You get a 60-day money-back guarantee with all this.
Who’s Credit Suite For?
Credit Suite is made for small businesses and owners wanting to build their business credit so you can qualify for loans and credit lines at the lowest rates possible. Here’s more:
- Beginners who want a Credit Suite Builder that easily helps you build your business credit in a step by step using a proven, field-tested, business owner approved and highly personalized process.
- People looking for a user-friendly and intuitive software and an ONLY full-service business credit adviser team in the industry.
- Intermediates and experts who want to build their business credit the proper way to meet lender issuer approval requirements and get approved for initial business credit that reports and builds your profile with Dunn and Bradstreet, Experian, and Equifax Commercial.
- You want options for equipment financing, leasing, and refinancing.
- You want more flexibility in the amount you can get approved for.
Who’s Fund And Grow For?
Fund and Grow is made for people who want a done-for-you business credit process so the team can do all the work in getting you $50,000-$250,000 at low-or-no interest business credit. Here’s more:
- Beginners with little experience and who’ve never had to work on their business credit and want a HUGE amount approved for business credit without the hassle of going somewhere else and getting treated wrong
- Intermediates and expert business credit builders who are tired of not getting the amount they deservedly need and would rather seek a more done-for-you assistance with expert reps who will guide you every step of the way once and for all.
- You want to learn how to send wire transfers from your business credit to purchase real estate and other business for as little as a 2.85% wire fee.
- You want to build #100,000 in corporate credit that is not tied to you personally, no personal credit check is required and doesn’t affect your personal credit score.
- You’d like to have assistance in creating an LLC and get you set up for receiving maximum business and corporate credit.
- You want to learn how to remove credit inquiries from your credit report step-by-step to get you set up for instant credit approvals.
- You’d like to have a premium newsletter that covers essential topics such as credit markets, real estate investing, tax strategies, strategies for incorporation and how to maintain high credit and D&B ratings.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is Credit Suite Better Than Fund And Grow?
Not exactly. It depends on the needs you have as in a high business line of credit amounts with a more done-for-you approach (then go with fund and grow), will you want more options than just a business line of credit with the flexibility of different amounts and software to use (then go with credit suite).
Also, if you are not a startup and you want to just continue to expand and grow, then Fund and Grow would be best, otherwise, if you’re a startup, then Credit Suite can foundationally help out best.
What Makes Credit Suite More Unique Than Fund And Grow?
Credit Suite has a Credit Suite Business Credit Builder that helps you build your business credit without a personal guarantee or personal credit check with a step-by-step process using a proven, field-tested, business owner approved, and highly personalized process.
Related: OnDeck Official Review
And The Winner Is…
Neither! What? Look, your needs with vary from the next person reading this post and will realize they align more with a different choice, makes sense right?
Both programs offer Outstanding business line of credit options to foundationally build and then grow and expand your small business without having to take days, weeks, months and even years to build. Whether you’re using the Done-for-you Fund and Grow membership to obtain you higher business line of credit from $50,000-$250,000 or taking advantage of the full credit Suite Business credit builder software to build from the bottom up…
As well as get more options in small business lending with equipment financing, and other loan types, you can’t go wrong with either one. Just know as I mentioned in this article, Credit Suite gives you a “variety” of options added to business lines of credits, will Fund and Grow solely focus on Credit building...
And if you’re looking to focus on your business line of credit, Fund and Grow would work best in my opinion and experience. But if you’re a startup, then Credit Suite will be your best option and you can click here to get started, otherwise, you can click below to check out Fund and Grow.