Would you like to get business funding up to $1,000,000 in 24 hours Without having to struggle time and time again getting approved for ANY funding or the wrong one?
Welcome into this Everest Business Funding Review, where I “Michael Granados” a business owner like yourself and long-time expert business loan broker/agent (owner of Viral Funding Solutions) will be uncovering the Secrets and Hard TRUTHS no one else is sharing with you about this lending company, along with the pros and cons, alternatives and so much more so you can finally build the Business of Your dream, but first…
Are you sick of getting shut down from lender to lender, or getting pushed down the factory line and being told you’re “defective” and you can’t qualify no matter what you do?
That will change today and before we get into the meat and potatoes, how about we answer the question on the top of your mind right now?
Is Everest Business Funding Legit? Yes, 100% However, that doesn’t necessarily mean they are the “Right” solution for YOU, so it’s CRUCIAL you stick with me until the very end of this post so you know without a shadow of a doubt that Everest is best for you or not.
Let’s get started.
What Is Everest Business Funding?
Everest Business Funding is a lending company that provides Working Capital to business owners who need to grow and expand their business. You’ll be provided with the right financing tools, you need to either buy inventory with, launch your next marketing campaigns, upgrade your equipment, hire on more staff, make renovations, or any other purpose you see fit. You’ll be given a streamlined, fast, and easy funding process so you can focus on increasing your bottom line and focusing on growing your business.
In other words, Everest Business Funding focuses on a service called “Merchant Cash Advances”, where you can get funding depending on your future receivables (which are your future sales). Your cash flow is the #1 priority (bank statements, checks, ACH, cash, etc.) when determining how much funding you qualify for…
And when you get a merchant cash advance, you’re paying back what you make in sales. For example, Let’s say you made $3,000 in sales one day, then you’re taken out either a fixed percentage or variable amount, usually the higher in sales per day, the more you get taken out and gets paid back to the lender and if you make less in sales one day, less gets taken out.
This product is great for this with positive cash flow and are ready for growth and expansion (hence having more time in business helps, and having consistent and increased projections). Although they are known for having a medium to high-interest rate (19%-70% or so), they should be looked at like this…
If your benefit of using the funding exceeds your repayment, then it makes sense to move forward. One business owner could use the money to double if not triple their income with the funding they take and it’s a win-win.
Let’s go deeper inside now.
Going Inside Everest Business Funding
When you go through Everest business funding you’ll know the approval percentage:
- 95% of ALL businesses get approved
That’s INSANE to think about when you know that over 80% of businesses get denied from traditional banking and how A LOT of those business owners are turning to online lending solutions like you are right now.
Product Details For The Merchant Cash Advance:
- Loan amounts = $5,000-$1,000,000
- Terms = 2-12 months
- $10,000 PER month in monthly revenue
- 500+ Personal credit score (FICO)
- 3 months time in business
How It Works (In 3 Simple Steps)
There’s nothing complicated about the online application process and these steps are:
- STEP 1: Fill out the simple online application process
- STEP 2: Receive an approval amount between $5,000 to $1 Million
- STEP 3: Receive your funds in 24 hours
You’ll need to provide the following documentation in the process:
- Your requested loan amount
- How quickly do you need your funds?
- Your Average Monthly revenue
- Your Name
- Your Email
- Your Phone Number
- Your Business Name
Once you submit all of this information, a representative from Everest will get in touch with you to go over your application and provide you with your preliminary offer. Thereafter, you’ll do the following:
- Send your documents like Bank statements to verify your identity and your business's cash flow.
- You’ll then receive a finalized offer from Everest Business Funding that you can then accept or deny
- Should you accept your offer, you will receive your funds in as little as 24 hours
After you’ve received your funding, your repayment will work just like any other merchant cash advance service - You will pay back your debt with daily payments in the form of either a scheduled ACH or a percentage of your daily credit card revenues. This will continue to occur UNTIL your debt (which is the principal loan amount multiplied by the factor rate) is repaid in full.
Fees and Collateral
Everest Business Funding charges an origination fee ranging from $199 all the way up to $2,900.
Everest Business Funding Reviews
Here’s what other people are saying about Everest Business Funding:
Everest Business Funding BBB
According to the BBB, Everest has a C- rating
Everest Business Funding Ripoff Report
If you're looking for the Ripoff Report on Everest Business Funding, you can see more here.
How Much Does Everest Business Funding Cost?
There is no application fee or any hidden costs so you don’t have to worry about any of that but like I said earlier, the only fees you endure at the origination fee that ranges from $199 to $2,900 which is very normal, so don’t be put off by that.
Who Is Everest Business Funding For?
Everest Business Funding is for complete beginners who have never received funding online let alone a merchant cash advance as well as intermediates and more established businesses who are looking for faster funding. Here’s more:
- Beginners and intermediates who can’t qualify for other forms of financing and perhaps have bad credit, lower qualifications and more and would like the flexibility to get financing faster and streamlined.
- Business owners who have lower-tier qualifications (we call it “C-Paper Lending” on our end) like less than a year in business, less revenue, less of a fico credit score and more
- You don’t mind the medium to higher rates and or can’t qualify for another funding source
- You don’t want to be in debt for too long
- You have a short-term ROI in mind and even a longer-term one
- You are strategic about how you’ll be using your funds
- All industries are welcome
Who’s It Not For?
- You don’t meet the requirements/qualifications
- You can’t afford to make the repayments
- You don’t have a need/use fo the funds (that are strategic too!)
- You qualify for longer-term perhaps (like 2+ years)
- Tire kickers
- Lazy people
- Pirce shoppers
Pros and Cons
- Easy online application process so you can get a hassle-free way to getting funding
- Funding in 24 hours so you can move fast and use the funds to keep building, growing, expanding and even getting out of a tight pinch
- Help lower qualified appliants ("C-Tier")
- Advances up to $1,000,000
- You don't get shown all the qualificaitons/requirements on the website
- You only get up to $1,000,000 (and I know I said it's a pro but it can also be a con if you need more AND can qualify for it)
- Medium/higer rates
There are MOST Definitely more and Better alternatives to Everest business funding, in fact, ones that can actually give you more looks from different lenders so you have the best chance at getting funding, here they are:
- Bitty Advance
- Business Capital Through National
- Credit Suite (for business credit building)
- Horizon Business Funding
Above all and by far the BEST is Bitty Advance because you can get up to $25,000 same-day instant approval and even up to $2,000,000+ incredibly fast funding without hard credit checks, no collateral, and bad credit is acceptable.
You’ll be able to grow and expand your business like you couldn’t believe and be able to finally free up more of your time to do more of what you love, and if you’d like to learn more about bitty Advance, I made an in-depth review post about them here:
What I Liked Most About Everest Business Funding
I do like that they are able to work with “less qualified” or “less attractive profile” clients based on the fact that they work with “C-Tier Lending clients” and you can get your funds up to $1,000,000 in 24 hours through a hassle-free application process.
What I Liked Least
I don’t like how it’s capped at $1,000,000 as well as they don’t go into depth on their site the actual qualifications and requirements you need.
What was your best and least favorite part about Everest Business Funding?
Listen, at some point, your business will need the funding to build, grow, expand and even get out of a tight pinch whether that’s right now or later but you have to be careful where you turn…
You can end up spinning your wheels trying to shop for “the lowest price” option only to be given a backlash that you can’t get approved for what you want so instead you need to look at it like this…
What are my repayments as opposed to what is the interest rate and or term? With lending companies like Everest and most merchant cash advance companies, you’re looking at a medium to higher rate but that’s not a negative, it’s a positive iof you’re using these funds smartly to double and even triple your bottom line and more reasons…
And if you’re interested in getting started with my #1 recommended funding company where you can get up to $25,000 same-day instant approval and even up to $2,000,000+ incredibly fast working capital without collateral, no hard credit checks and without a hassle, then click the following button: