Are you struggling to get the financing you need to grow and expand, build, and even get out of a tight pinch without the hassle of getting denied, thrown into the bin, and feeling like there’s nowhere else to turn?
Did you know you could finally put those troubles to rest and get approved EVEN if you have bad credit, no collateral, and without hard credit checks?
Welcome into this Blursoft Review where I “Michael Granados” a business owner like yourself a long-time Expert business loan broker will be showing you the REAL Truths no one else is sharing with you about Blursoft, the pros and cons, alternatives and so much more but first…
How about we answer the Looming thought on your mind of “Is Blursoft Legit?” Well (Long pause here), they are BUT that doesn’t necessarily mean they are going to be the best solution for you and in just a second you’re going to know whether they are or not.
Let’s get straight into it.
What Is Blursoft?
Blursoft is a one-stop solution for all your alternative business financing needs, more specifically the Merchant Cash Advance product. The Merchant Cash Advance Blursoft is a well-known product across many other programs as well where you get an “advance” based on your future receivables. So what’s happening is you’re being lent money based on what you’ll make in the future and you’re paying back the merchant/lender with your sales.
Blursoft has combined years of experience with their team of experts and advanced technology, they can provide you with an easy-to-use, fast and smooth service where you don’t have to supply loads of documentation, and collateral, and not have to worry about having good credit.
The Blursoft partners have funded more than 50,000 projects so far and have an understanding of what it takes to succeed.
Let’s go deeper now.
Going Inside Blursoft
Starting from the home page, here’s what you’ll likely see:
If we scroll down a bit you’ll run into the Lending products Blursoft has and they are:
- Merchant Cash Advances
- Cash Advance for Contractors
- Start-up business cash advance
- Cash-advance for uber drivers
- Bad Credit Business Loans
- Short-Term Business Loans
- Equipment Financing
- Collateralized Loans
- Business Lines of Credit
Let’s dive deeper into the Merchant Cash Advance Product. Like I said earlier, a Merchant Cash Advance is a type of funding that gives your business quick access to money based on your credit card sales. You can use the funds as you choose and are most ideal for businesses that need funds, but do not have access to other conventional forms of credit.
Here are some details of the Blursoft Merchant Cash Advance:
- $5,000-$500,000 approval amount
- As soon as 24 hours time to funds
- Up to 2-year terms
- As low as 1.2 Factor rates
- You need to have at least 4 months in business
- You must be generating at least $10,000 in sales per month
- You must have a credit score of 500 or above
How It Works:
- STEP 1: Apply. You will need to fill out a short and simple online form.
- STEP 2: Connect. Secondly, a funding specialist will discuss the right small business loan for you
- STEP 3: Fund. You’ll then get a decision in as few as 24 hours
With these processes, you will be given the chance to connect your bank account or you can contact support whether you need assistance.
Here’s what other people are saying about Blursoft:
How Much Does Blursoft Cost?
While there is no upfront fees or hidden cost, the costs will come in the form of origination fees, and lender/broker fees which in most cases (not just with Blursoft) can be in like the $500-$2,000 range, and that gets taken off your final approved funding amount, so it’s not like it’s coming out of your own pocket.
Aside from that, the other cost you may endure is wasting your time and energy going through an application you believe you will not get approved for and or will not end up wanting to do, so be careful!
That’s why I recommend going through the right process and having a much easier time as well as with lower costs, and if you’d like to see my #1 recommended alternative, see here:
Who Is Blursoft For?
Blursoft is made for small businesses who can’t get funding through the bank and perhaps have bad credit not to be able to qualify for other options and would like to get your funds faster without collateral.
- Beginners who’ve never received funding or have tried time and time again with other more restricted options with higher qualifications
- Intermediates and experts who’ve received cash advances/business loans and are looking to add another position or another option for funding
- Your business does credit card processing to be able to work with the merchant cash advance product
- You’re looking for funding that’s less than $500,000
- You want your funds in as little as 24 hours
- You’re looking for a set of flexible options
Who’s It Not For?
- Business owners who possibly qualify for lower interest and longer-term products
- You are not interested in merchant cash advances or any of the other products
- You’re not qualified
- Tire Kickers
- Time Wasters
Pros and Cons:
- Variety of lending products for different individuals so you have options to choose from
- Flexible alternative business funding with bad credit and no collateral
- Simple application process to apply for a loan for bad credit or merchant cash advance
- Time to funds in as little as 24 hours
- Only up to $500,000
- Terms aren't as high as other programs
- Can be pricy
There are definitely A LOT more alternatives to Blursoft and the ones that I recommend before and they are:
My favorite by far is Bitty Advance because you can get up to $35,000 or up to $25,000 same-day instant approval with their partnerships and you can even see how to get up to $2,000,000 incredibly fast funding without collateral, no hard credit checks and you can have bad credit.
If you’d like to learn more about Bitty Advance, I made a specific post about them you can learn more about here:
What I Liked Most About Blursoft
I do like the fact that Blursoft does help businesses and business owners with bad credit or that have no credit rating. Plus, they do well at offering a variety of lending services from merchant cash advances to possibly collateralized loans
What I Liked Least
I don’t like how their product caps out at $500,000 in maximum and you may not be able to get terms longer than 2 years with many of the cash-flow-based products.
What was your favorite part about Blursoft that you learned today? How about your least favorite?
You can easily be overwhelmed by the number of options for funding but even more, is how the economic condition is raising the standards for what you can qualify for (if anything)...
But one thing holds true - There are bad credit business loans, ones that don’t need collateral and a lot of time in business or revenue for you to be approved and Blursoft is evident of that. This is just one company that can help…
And while Blursoft does well, there’s one program I recommended that will allow you to get faster funding, give you more flexibility in terms and rates, and be able to provide you with benefits unlike no other, and If you’d like to see my #1 recommended program for funding, please click the button below to check it out.