Are you looking for super fast working capital with approval up to $5,000,000 within 24 hours?
What about getting rates starting at JUST 3.4% and a lending company that has a 98.7% approval rating?
Welcome into this Infusion Capital Group Review where I “Michael” a business owner like yourself and long-time expert business loan broker/agent (with Viral Funding Solutions) will finally be pulling back the curtains to reveal to you the EXPOSED Truths about Infusion Capital Group Ny as well as the pros and cons, alternatives, and so much more so you can do this…
Build, grow, expand, and even get out of a tight pinch without making mistakes after mistakes, going to apply for every lending company only to be denied and getting the wrong offer. But before You see the meat and potatoes, let’s answer the looming question STILL on your mind…
Is Infusion Capital Group Legit? Yes, they are, HOWEVER, it doesn’t necessarily mean they are the best solution for YOU, so you’ll want to stick around until the very end of this post to find out if in fact they are the way to go or not.
Let’s get into it.
What Is Infusion Capital Group?
Infusion Capital Group is a direct lending firm that helps small businesses get working work capital, so you don’t have to worry about making payroll or investing in your growth. With Infusion Capital you’ll get speed, simplicity, and full transparency - with no long waits, paperwork, or hidden fees that happen with plenty of other financial institutions. Infusion Capital is based in New York, New York, and is backed by leading venture capital firms and private investors. They have over 20 years of combined industry experience.
There's another "infusion" group out there called "Capital Infusion" and that's not to mix them with with Infusion Capital Group - they are two seperate organizations.
Let’s look deeper inside
Going Inside Infusion Capital Group
Ready to find out the services Infusion Capital Group provides? Here they are:
- Traditional Term Capital
- The traditional term capital product is generally reserved for more established companies - One with solid financials, you must have 2+ years in business, and strong credit is a factor in both your personal and business.
- Merchant Cash Advance
- This is the most common service and highest approval rate product as well as the most popular Infusion Capital Group has. You will get a quick streamlined process with fast funding times, and get flexible payback options which is what attracts everyone most. Generally, you can get approval within a few hours.
- Equipment Financing
- You can get funds advanced to you for the sole purpose of buying equipment or machinery for your business. With this option, it covers a wide range of products, as different industries rely on different pieces of equipment to keep going.
- Small Business Capital
- If you need more money to bring on new staff, money to build up your production capacity, or even money to increase your warehouse storage space, then Infusion Capital Group can help.
Infusion Capital Group Benefits:
- You get an easy online application process…
- You get funding in 24 hours…
- You get approvals from $5,000 to $5 Million…
- You get Flexible funding options…
To qualify, your business must meet the following:
- 6 months minimum time in business
- $7,500 minimum monthly revenue
- Any credit is ok
You will get TWO ways to complete your application:
- Online submission option. The fastest and easiest way to get through your application is with the online portal that has been built by partnering with DocuSign, the application and the necessary documentation can all be submitted by completing one process.
- Email option 2. Infusion Capital Group also accepts scanned applications, meaning, if you submit by email, you can submit your application along with 3 months of bank statements (for the last 3 months) and these can be operating and non-operating accounts.
So if you decide to start the online application, you’ll be able to click a button that reads “Apply Here” and you’ll then see this page:
Here are some commonly asked questions:
Do You Need To Put Up Collateral or a Personal Guarantee?
Do you Have Restrictions On What You Can Use The Funds For?
You can use the funds for any business purpose, and it’s up to you to decide how YOU use it.
Can You Pay Your Balance Off Early With No Penalty?
Yes, of course. Infusion Capital Group will not charge you any penalty for paying your business financing early.
Infusion Capital Group Reviews
How Much Does Infusion Capital Group Cost?
There is no cost to start an application or are there hidden fees so you don’t have to worry about any of that but once you do get approved and take funding there are costs like an origination fee, lender fee, broker fee, etc that usually for a lot of these services can range between $100-$4,000 or so.
You don’t have to pay that with your money, it gets subtracted from the total funding amount. The other cost you will endure is your time and energy and what I mean by that is if you’re unsure of the service or you know you’ll get denied, just don’t waste your precious energy and time only to not move forward.
Infusion Capital Group Reviews
Here's some Infusion Capital Group Trustpilot reviews:
These are just of many but now there's this...
Infusion Capital Group BBB
According to the BBB, there's an "F" rating and accredidation, but then underneath it says the business is not BBB accredited.
Infusion Capital Group Complaints Continued...
Who Is Infusion Capital Group For?
Infusion Capital Group is made for non-startups with at least 6 months in business and would like fast working capital you can get your hands on even if your credit and revenue is not all that great since Infusion works with “B-D” paper lending clients. Here’s more:
- Beginners who’ve never received funding online and don’t want to or have the extensive documentation to provide so you can get funding and wait weeks upon months to receive funding
- Intermediates who’ve been in business for some time and know what it’s like to get funding online and need more to keep growing and expanding
- You want options and access to millions without having to put down collateral and in some cases without a personal guarantee
- You can’t get approved at the bank and want alternative collateral free
- All Industries
Who’s It Not For?
- You can qualify for better terms and rates since you have better “funding details”
- You are a complete startup
- You have many other options where a longer term may be better
- Tire Kickers
- Lazy People
- You want better support and help
Pros And Cons
- You can get fast working capital up to $5 Million
- All credit scores are accepted
- You get funding within 24 hours
- Multiple funding products
- DocuSign application process and options
- A lot of complaints and people not being left alone
- Focuses on a lot of B-D Paper clients
- Rates can actually be high
There are definitely more alternatives and better ones at that, one of those being:
By Far, the best alternative that I’ve experienced myself and have helped others go through is with Bitty Advance because you can get up to $35,000 or $25,000 same-day instant approval with their partnership and you can even get access to up to $2,000,000 incredibly fast without collater, no hard credit checks, lower documentation, and bad credit is acceptable!
If you’d like to see my in-depth review on Bitty, then click the following button to learn more:
Aside from Bitty, some others would be:
- Business Capital With National Services
- Credit Suite (for business credit)
- Hello Skip (for grants)
But above all, I’d start with Bitty and check them out first. You can learn more about Bitty Advance by clicking here.
What I Liked Most About Infusion Capital Group
I’d have to say that Any credit is acceptable so even if you have terrible credit, you stand a chance at getting the funds you need to build, grow, expand, and even get out of a tight pinch. Plus, they specialized with B-D paper clients meaning those who don’t have the best funding details.
What I Liked Least
I’d say they require you to have a higher minimum revenue of $7,500 and the rates can be more medium to high which is expected anywhere with a lot of these services…
But if it’s what you can only qualify for OR it’s the most attractive of all you can qualify for, then it makes sense.
What was your favorite and least favorite part about Infusion Capital Group you witnessed here today?
The words “Fast Working Capital” are unheard of when you turn to the bank or other online solutions, but with services like Merchant Cash Advances and a few others, you can get your hands on funding fast…
Like 24 hours fast - Without collateral and bad credit is acceptable. But what you have to be careful of is WHO you receive funding from…
Some lenders have better benefits, you can get in with lesser revenue and funding details and have the best chance of getting the BEST offer presented to you, and if you’d like to get the best chance at getting approved without barriers…
Then I recommend you check out my #1 recommended business funding program by clicking the following button: