Are you noticing Gary Vaynerchuck every weakening minute of your life and asking yourself Is Gary Varynerchuck A Scam?
He’s on YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, Podcasts, physically living from the center of your home and with you on the go kind of like he’s a family member or a friend of yours by now(or a mosquito if you look at it this way), but is he influencing you in a positive or negative way?
I’ll cut right to the chase and tell you if this Entrepreneur “Guru” is a scam right now - Gary Vaynerchuck is NOT a scam!
Shocked? Relieved? Now that you have the answer you came here looking for, you’ll want to stay for the jaw-dropping discoveries I’m going to share with you about Gary, how he has grown into one of the greatest Entrepreneurs of our generation, how he can help you grow as an individual and business owner, why you should follow him, and what to do with his content.
But before I get started, why should you care about what I have to say? Why listen to someone who you’ve probably never heard of and met?
Very quickly, I started listening to Gary Vaynerchuck back in early 2016 heavily and I had the same thoughts you had…
This guy is full of shit(excuse my language)! Come to my surprise, I was proven otherwise, Gary helped me figure out what I wanted to do with my life outside of the worker-be 9-5 life…
To pursue my interests and passions and turn it into an Online Internet business, kind of like you might be thinking right now. Let’s just say the rest was history!
If you want to learn more about how I grew a highly profitable online business, you can click here to see.
Who Is Gary Vaynerchuck?
Investor And Serial Entrepreneur 5X New York Times Best Selling Author and CEO Of Vayner X says a lot on his resume but let’s break this down.
Gary is the chairman of VaynerX which is a modern-day media and communications holding company and the active CEO of VaynerMedia, a full-service advertising agency Fortune 100 clients across the company’s 4 locations.
To add on VaynerMedia, Vayner X includes his Gallery Media Group, which focuses on housing Women’s lifestyle brand PureWow and a men’s lifestyle brand called ONE37pm. In addition to taking control of VaynerMedia, Gary is also busy running a partnership with the athlete representation agency VaynerSports which is a cannabis-focused branding and marketing agency Green Street and restaurant reservations app called Resy.
But it doesn’t end there! Gary is also a board member of Ad Council and Pencils Of Promise, and is also a longtime Well Member of Charity: Water.
Have you seen Gary talk on stage? Here’s where I had one of my very first virtual interactions with Gary as a public speaker who’s presented on stage for hundreds of thousands of people helping them with:
- Business Growth
- Twitter, Facebook, getting in early on platforms and exploding
- Jab,Jab,Jab Hooks
- Publishing Content daily and sharing your message with your audience
- Passive Income
- Digital Agency
- Becoming a highly productive Entrepreneur
- And so much more!
Gary’s Early Story
Gary and his family migrated to the US from Belarus in 1978, he had to live with 8 of his family members in a studio aparatment in Queens, New York before relocating to Edison, New Jersey.
Get this, Gary often calls himself the “purebread entrepreneur” having successfully started a lemonade franchise at only 7 years of age! And eventually selling tens of thousands of dollars worth of baseball cards and toys throughout his high school career...Yes, High School!
At 14 years old, he joined his family’s business bagging ice for $2/hr. When Gary found and identified the immense power of the internet as the opportunity in the late 90’s, he transofmed his father’s local liquor store into one of the first e-commerceplatforms for alcohol in the country resulting in explosive top-line growth.
He then went on to rename the business into one of his largest early ventures called Wine Libary. How much did he grow his dads company in monetary terms?
Fom $3-60MM in sales during his tenure at Wine Library. It was during this time in his life Gary began the widely popular “YouTube series” called WineLibraryTv where he shares his thoughts on Wines, gives you insight to the right ones to select and so much more.
You can learn more about Gary’s early story here.
Gary’s Early Life
Gary was born in Babruysk, Belarus, in the former USSR and his parents were fortunate enough to find their way to America as part of an exchange program where Soviet Jews were allowed to migrate to the US in exchange for food aid.
As a young child, Gary began his entrepreneurial career by ripping flowers out of his neighbor’s yards and using his natural charm to sell them right back. Thereafter, he moved into his lemonade stand(as I had mentioned in his story segment up above). In Gary’s early teens, he was all over the baseball card market, often making thousands in a weekend with his keen eye for deals, and his razor-sharp sales tactics.
Going Inside Gary Vaynerchuck
Simply put, Gary Vaynerchuck builds businesses and has been features in popular magazines and publishers like:
- The New York Times
- Fortune 40 Under 40
- Fast Company
- The Wall Street Journal
Gary V’s Blog
Did you know Gary runs an online blog too?
YOu wouldn’t miss a thing from Gary when you follow his mass world-wide produced content on topics like:
- How To Make 64Pieces Of Content In A Day
- How To Grow And Distribute Your Brand’s Social Media Content
- 9 Factors To Consider Before Buying Sports Cards
- Announcing Unicef’s One Love One Heart TikTok Challenge
- What Brands Need To Know About Esports
- And so much more!
Gary V’s Podcast
Prefer to listen to Gary on podcast or want to add an additional content platform?
Gary’s team uploads his latest podcast episodes to his website of which you can listen to on the spot, check it out:
In this episode, Gary talks about how he’s always predicatedaudio and video would be the future of business. To listen to Gary’s podcast you can find him on:
- Google Home Or
What does Gary Talk about?
On of his best podcast series called #AskGaryVee Show, he mixes his best highlights from his DAILYVEE documentary video series along with:
- Keynote speeches on marketing and business
- Fireside charts
- And one his new and current thoughts that I record specifically for his audio experience.
To see all of Gary’s podcast episodes with a featured snippet, you an click on this link to see more.
What Should You Listen To First?
At the bottom of Gary’s podcast page he has his recommended order of podcasts to listen to, and they are:
- The Airplane Project
- Ray Dalio Principles
- How To Start A Podcast
Want to see Gary live on stage and have a close intimate connection that can change the course of your life...forever?
On Gary’s events page you’ll see a page that looks like this:
Scroll down a bit and you get to see:
- Gary’s event dates
- Type of event
If you click on one of the events for example the Tom Ferry's Success Summit - Via Video Conference, then you’ll see a page like this:
You can then read the post and gather more information as to what the event is about, why you should check it out and prices...
Gary’s Awesome Books
Did you know Gary is a best selling author?
Gary has many books published but two most notably are:
- Jab Jab Jab Right Hook
- Crushing It
If you have not picked up these two books. YOU MUST read these, and here’s why…
With Jab Jab Jab Right Hook you’ll be shown how to tell your story in a noisy social world. He goes deep into why giving value is so important if you want to become profitable and how to do it the RIGHT way.
On Crushing it, Gary goes deep into how great entrepreneurs build their business and influence and how you can model them to do the same.
Want To Conact Gary?
You have various ways to get a hold of Gary or VaynerMedia and here they are:
- General Inquiry.
- Hire Me To Speak.
- Digital Discovery + Deep Dive
- Hire VaynerMedia.
How Much Does Gary V Cost?
That’ll depend on the type of service and inquiry you’re asking for and I can’t give you a definite answer but after contacting him, then you’ll know for sure what your cost associated will be.
Who’s Gary V For?
Gary’s content and personal brand is really for anyone but he seems to target a younger demographic of people like teens and young adults but not limited to. Here are other groups:
- Beginner business and want to be Entreprenurs who are fed up and tired of their own 9-5 job, the work till your 80 and you have nothing saved up for type of person who wants to chase their dreams by using their passions, hobbies, interests.
- Aspiring Marketers who want to crush it in their market and value the hardwork, publish content daily, and give value before you expect anything in return type of marketer.
- People who want to make a massive mindset shift and start applying true meaning to their lives without holding back - giving it your all and just going for it.
- Digital agency owners
- Passive Income seekers
- Established Entrepreneurs
- And so much more!
Pro’s Vs Con’s
- You get a “purebread” entrepreneur who is not afraid to tell you like it is so you can get back to reality which means you will not have to be sucked into the bs “gurus” and other people tell you, saving you more time.
- Gary has massive content all around the web, most notibally he’s been seen on YouTube holding interviews, stages, giving value, and so much so you can visually connect with him and relate which means you can always enjoy more time with Gary.
- You get to reach out to Gary and or Vaynermedia so you can get accurate help and direction in your business which means you don’t have to spend time making mistakes and losing a lot of money.
- You get a leader who will show you the ways to get the most out of your well being and professional life so you can have ultimate growth in anything you do which means you will be able to feel confident and always aspired to achieve more than you thought was imaginable.
- There really are no cons other than the fact that some people are put off by Gary’s “cussing” but hey, If that bothers you and you don’t like someone who brings the heat, then maybe his content is not right for you.
What I Like About Gary Vaynerchuck
I could be here for hours telling you everything I like about Gary Vaynerchuck but to condense it into ONE thing I liked most…
I’d say it’s his tenacity. The guy outworks A LOT of other entrepreneurs and just has the mentality that he’s not achieved anything yet and is still on the hunt looking for his next bite, the next life to change, the next business to change, and so on.
It helps how versatile he is in what he does - Sports cards, Wine, running a digital agency and so much more, he gives you all these perspectives you can relate on and grow into.
Final Verdict: Is Gary Vaynerchuck A Real Scam?
Heck no! As much as you hear Gary saying bad words and being overly energetic and enthusiastic, this is all legitimate and he really does back it up with proof.
Gary has shown he has the power to not only grow his own businesses but improve other people’s businesses in the process and his mission is to help you transform into the best possible business owner and person you can be.