How would you like to get the Same communication training that BILLION Dollar companies provide their teams from the comfort of YOUR own home?
What about getting turning up your communication so high up that you won’t have to worry about missing out on professional opportunities, and jobs, and finally getting the credit YOU deserve?
Welcome to this Stage Academy Review where I “Michael Granados” a better communication and long-time business owner will be pulling back the curtains to share with you the TRUTHS about Stage Academy NO ONE gets down into with you, the pros and cons, alternatives, and so much more so you can finally push forward with better communication with confidence and certainty to make an impact, but first…
Is Stage Academy Legit? Yes, 110 it is, HOWEVER, the better question to ask is this…Is it right for YOU?
Stick with me until the very end of this MEGA review as you’ll discover the answer for yourself and be able to move forward with the best decision you’ve made in a long time. Alright, let’s get into it.
What Is Stage Academy?
Stage Academy is an entertaining and educational content course consisting of 6 modules with 85+ videos and a total of 9+ hours where International speaker Vinh Giang will walk you through the foundations of communication and presentation like nobody elses’ business. This toolkit you will acquire is more than just for on-stage presentations, it’ll help you in your off-stage communications as well.
Vinh will dive deeply into your vocal mastery, storytelling, body language, and much more. Your Ultimate goal and destination will be to become a greater communicator so you can share your voice with those you were called to serve and make the best impact you can and deliver it with the utmost ability that it hits home with your audience.
Let’s go deeper inside now
Going Inside Stage Academy
Before I show you what’s inside the course, here’s who Vinh has trained and worked with:
Here’s What You’ll Learn…
- Vocal Mastery. You’ll learn how to master your own voice which if you didn’t know is the most important instrument in your life that allows you to have more impact
- Storytelling. You can discover the power of influence, connection and persuasion through masterful storytelling
- Body Language. You can learn the foundations to body language so you can bring your message to life.
- Public Speaking. To become a true leader, one of the most important skills is public speaking, and you’ll learn how to improve this and amplify your leadership.
- Self-awareness. When you learn to become more self-aware, you’ll learn to see how others are currently seeing you.
- Storybank. You can learn to build a library of stories that you can pull from at any time you want.
Stage Academy Curriculum
So like you hear earlier, there are 6 Total Modules and here’s what they look like along with the lessons:
- Welcome to Stage Academy
- Vinh’s Story
- Vinh’s $35k+ keynote
- Module 1: The Basics
- Universal laws of Communication
- The Golden Rule
- Visual and Vocal Image
- Module 2: Vocal Foundations
- The Reveal
- Rate of Speech
- Self Awareness
- Powefful Rapport Technique
- Module 3: Vocal Archetypes
- Introduction to Vocal Archetypes
- Vocal Archetype Examples
- Vocal Archetypes Enhanced
- Module 4: Storytelling
- Why Storytelling Is So Powerful?
- Storytelling Formula
- Tips To Keep Stories Short
- Build a Library Of Stories
- Module 5: Body Language
- Introduction to Body Language
- Hand Gestures
- Facial Expressions
- Eye Contact
- Module 6: Q&A Updated Regularly
- Ultimate Rehearsal Technique
- Creating Your 12-Week Plan
- Emotional intelligence (Comm Skills)
- More To Come
Student Outcomes (WOW)...
Here is what you can expect to achieve from this course:
- You’ll improve your relationship with your partner, children and loved ones by being a better communicator and see opportunities to relax where you couldn’t have before
- You can get your dream job or the job promotion you finally deserve
- You can pitch your mullion dollar idea with confidence and certainty
- You can speak at your friend's wedding/birthday without feeling fearful
- You can take part in that Ted talk you always wanted to do and have greater stage presence and leadership
- You can speak up in team meetings without troubles
- You can manage and get the most out of your teams at all times
- You get to become more engaging and build rapport with everyone you meet even though you may not have a lot to relate to
Stage Academy Reviews
Here’s what others are saying:
How Much Does Stage Academy Cost?
The cost of Stage Academy is $997 USD which is reasonably priced for all the jam-packed content you are getting that not many people teach and have. If you were to purchase the course and you disliked it, you can email Vinh’s team at firstname.lastname@example.org within 30 days and you’ll get a full refund.
When you get to the order page it’ll look something like this:
You’ll enter your:
- Account information (or create a sign up if you’re new)
- Extract contact information
While I do like the content in Stage Academy, If you’d like to see what my #1 recommendation to use storytelling with a FREE Epiphany Bridge Script to make an impact in your market to get more sales as well, then see here:
Who Is Stage Academy For?
Stage Academy is made for People who want to become super powerful communicators and presenters in every aspect of their lives, and live their best life without worrying about how their words will not only come out but the deliverability of it. Here’s more:
- People and business owners (or soon-to-be business owners) who want to discover the power of storytelling to ethically influence others to take action, make a purchase, etc., and make a deeper connection.
- You want to become a stronger presenter when you get on stage and don’t tense up about what you’ll say, lose your train of thought, and not get the words out correctly
- You want to become more self-aware so others can see who you really are and know you're someone to be liked and trusted as well as reliable.
- People who want to get better at using body language to transmit the right signals and positive ones to their audience and circle of influence
- You don’t want to miss out on professional job/career opportunities anymore or don’t want to ever experience that.
- You want to lead a team and want to make sure your message gets out correctly and the first time around.
- And Much more!
Who Is It Not For?
- You are a master in communication and feel like it may not be worth your time (but even then it is still worth your time as you can learn new things and even brush up on what you have)
- You don’t value being a better communicator
- You don’t have the funds for the course
- Tire Kickers
- Lazy People
- No Effort Seekers
Pros And Cons
- Massively improve your relationships in your professional life and personal one so you can smile more and feel happier which means you'll always perform at the your best and give all that you can without feeling drained
- You can finally get or keep your dream job or get the promotion you know you deserve so you get to flourish for many years which means you'll be even more appreciated and looked at more seriously
- You get to manage and lead with inspiration a team so you don't have to worry about getting them to take action in all that you ask for which means you'll be able to concentrated and focus on what you need to get done and even make more money!
- You'll become WAY more engaging and be able to build rapport with Anyone you meet which means you'll be more relatable and show empathy towards people like you never thought you could and therefore you'll be more memorable
- You get to ethically use stories to influence people to take action and become a better influencer in your market
- You'll become a more effective presenter so you can keep more people at your meetings or in a group setting without them getting bored or leaving which means you'll raise more awareness and have people looking up to you and they'll keep coming back to you.
- I really wouldn't say there were "Cons" and I'm Truly not saying this to be biased but I would say the price, but even that is NOT a con, you get a lot of value and it's worth it.
While I wouldn’t exactly say there are “Close Alternatives” in terms of all ways to communicate, you should know there’s another script or an established project you can get your hands on for free to help you improve your storytelling to start and it’s this one:
With this Free worksheet, you’ll see:
- The 8 Epiphany Bridge Script questions so you can easily master any type of story…
- 3+ expert epiphany examples so you can visually see how to connect with your stories…
- Destroying false belief patterns so you don’t have to repeat the same story to your prospects over and over which means you’ll get to your sale faster..
- And More
If you’d like to learn more about the Epiphany Bridge Story, see here:
What I Liked Most About Stage Academy
There’s quite a bit but If I had to choose just ONE thing, it would be that as an overall outcome you do get to learn how to inspire and lead and in a world where there are many followers and people just casually strolling through life, you get the tools and step-by-step process in a well-designed course from module to module to grow into a new person.
I could say a lot more but I’ll leave it at that, and OH, it’s great to be able to become more self-aware of yourself and your surroundings and be able to help people in many different situations, whether it’s in your professional life or personal one.
What I Liked Least
I really wouldn’t say there’s something I “disliked” and I’m not saying that to be biased, but I guess if I had to entertain it...
To have lower pricing on the course, but listen, that’s not a dislike - For the value you get and every lesson and a chance to improve yourself, it’s wel worth the investment.
Is Stage Academy Worth It?
That question can only be answered by you but I feel like it is. It depends on ig you will put in the effort to mastering a skill and getting better at communication. A lot of people are always looking for shortcuts and ways to just be great without doing any real work.
Final Thoughts (And Next Steps)
What was your favorite part about Stage Academy? Was there something you looked at and thought Hmmm, maybe I didn’t like that so much?
Whether you’re wanting to improve your professional life through the power of exceptional communication or in your personal one, you’ll be able to uncover the secrets a communication genius in Vinh Giang has in store for you in 6 jam-packed modules, and then this…
You get to master your vocals all the way across the board to have a storybank where you can pull stories from so you can ethically influence people to be more inspired and lead them down the path to seeing and becoming someone greater than who they already are.
At this moment you have two choices, you can keep being invisible and mediocre in your communication and path of leadership to influence others to become a better version of themselves, or you can take the leap to become more accountable and responsible so you can lead others with proper communication and delivery...
Which one will it be? If you’d like to check out Stage Academy, you can click here AND if you’d like to see my #1 recommended storytelling script and place you can start for free at least in the meantime, you can see my epiphany story script here: