Would you like to discover the secret to find Profitable Wholesale products you can sell on Amazon that hardly ANYONE else knew a thing about?
How about becoming one of the many people now who’ve sold over $1,000,000,000 (BILLION) of amazon products online?
Welcome into The Wholesale Formula Review where I “Michael Granados” a previous Amazon FBA venturer will be pulling back the curtains to amazingly show you how to Crush Your Competition by doing what’s called “reverse sourcing wholesale”, How to cut out the “wholesale Middlemen” so you can rake in huge profits, and be able to sell more in less time…
But how much of that is True? Stick with me until the very end of this review as you’ll be getting all the juicy and secret details you’re missing out on.
What Is The Wholesale Formula?
The Wholesale Formula is a company created by Dan Meadors and Dyland Frost who discovered a fairly new method called “Reverse Source Wholesaling” where they cut out the middleman “wholesaler(s)” and buy products directly from the brand owner at direct prices at a bulk and sell on Amazon, meaning you can profitability sell products on amazon cheaper then everyone else because you pay less for the product.
If you didn’t know, price means everything on Amazon, if you have the lowest price, you’ll get the majority of the sales. And if its’ so simple, why isn’t everyone else and every “Amazon FBA” guru teaching this?
For a few reasons:
- They don’t know how…
- You have to be able to identify the right products that are a fit (not all products are the right fit)
- Manufacturers and brands don’t just approve anyone to buy their products direct
- Not everyone knows exactly what to do and say to brand owners and manufacturers
Why The Wholesale Formula?
Aside from what I said earlier about directly dealing with the brand owner directly and increasing your profit margins for every sale, you get to increase your volume of sales because many customers will keep buying the lowest priced product on Amazon no matter what…
And you’ll continuously day by day be able to see the commissions roll like a bundle of groceries going down the conveyor belt and into your bags!
Now let’s go deeper inside
Going Inside The Wholesale Formula
There’s a three-step process to Wholesaling, and it looks like this:
- Brand Owner
- Amazon Seller
This is the standard model everyone else is doing, but with the wholesale formula you will get to cut out the middleman and just focus on this two-step process:
- Brand Owner
- Amazon Seller
When you get the best pricing from the brand owner it makes it nearly impossible for anyone else to compete with you and you’ll dominate your competition. With this, you can build a steady stream of passive income because you’re coming back and back again to the brand owner to get the best products at the best price.
You also get exclusivity with the brand owners and branded products so you get to earn 100% of the sales…YES, 100%! We’re talking about getting access to products that sell 100’s and even 1,000’s of times per month on Amazon and you get to keep the commissions.
So how does this work? The cost per unit is so low that it makes it nearly impossible for anyone else to compete with YOU on Amazon. You don’t normally get these benefits when you work with the distributor or the wholesaler.
Benefit #1: Harder To Get Approved By Brand Owners
But you’re wondering, how is that a benefit? Listen, the harder it is for you to get approved by the brand owner, the fewer seller have to direct manufacturing pricing, which means reverse wholesaling helps to naturally insulate you from competition…
And the only catch is being good at getting approved. So let’s look at the whole model broken down into a simple 3 step process
STEP 1: Scouting
- The first step in your process is to find awesome winning products to work with. And you’re probably wondering right now, what kind of products should I sell? And how do I determine if a product is profitable? The answer is one in the same and the wholesale formula will tell you. The formula tells you how much of a product you can expect to sell each money and how much you may earn per month.
STEP 2: Sourcing
- In step 2 you’ll find the brand owner contact them, and set up a wholesale account to sell their products. The process of finding the brand owner is simple, and you’ll use the power of Google to find that company’s website and reach out to them. But it isn’t as easy as calling the owner and asking them to set up an account with them (sometimes it can be), but these companies need more convincing - these brand owners don’t just give you access to their hard work. So you’ll understand how to filter making the right connection to you. Luckily the wholesale formula team has cracked the code, and there are two primary characteristics brand owners are looking for:
- Professional and trustworthy and
- Add value to their brand
- Remember that you’re dealing with a business-to-business relationship, so having a professional email, website, and more will bring a lot of professionalism, trust and add value to the brand owner. Also, improving the product like running advertising, improving the amazon page, and so forth. You’ll get help with this from the team.
STEP 3: Selling
- Once you’ve found awesome products and have been approved to sell them, your next step is to sell the products on Amazon. Between Amazon and an independent print company, you can be hands off when it comes to the processing, packing, labeling, customers service - are ALL hands off!
- You won’t ever have to see the products you sell, how awesome is that?
- All you have to do is order more inventory when it is low.
FREE LIVE Workshop
Dan Meadors and Dylan Frost are giving you and me a rare opportunity to spend 3 days learning from the leading e-commerce sellers where they will be leading their LIVE workshop that will have you ready to start your own Amazon business in just a matter of days. Here’s what you’ll learn:
- DAY 1: The Proven Million Dollar Amazon Business Model
- On Day 1, you’ll learn all about the “Reverse Source Wholesale” business model and how this is a model used by many fortune 500 companies to make safe, and profitable investments. Here’s the best part…Almost ANYONE can run a business from their home using the same proven model!
- DAY 2: The “Formula” To Find Profitable Products To Sell
- You might think that finding profitable products on Amazon to sell is difficult but in fact, it’s quite easy. All you need to do it is an internet connection and a simple formula to tell you what is worth selling and what isn’t. On day 2, you’ll greatly learn this formula in its entirety and the owners will do LIVE product sourcing exercises right in front of you. So by the end of the day, you’ll have found your first products to sell on Amazon
- DAY 3: How To Land Wholesale Account
- On day 3, you’ll be taught how to get brands to authorize you as an official Amazon retailer of their products. And you’ll even be revealed some of the secret email strategies you can replicate to start picking up highly profitable wholesale accounts.
The Wholesale Formula Reviews
Here are some Acf wholesale reviews:
How Much Does The Wholesale Formula Cost?
The total cost of The Wholesale Formula will cost a one-time payment of $2,497 (which is proceed affordably) or you can opt for three monthly payments of $997 monthly. Which Is best?
It depends on a few factors like your budget, and if you go for the payment plan, when you do the math, you end up spending $2,991, which you’re overspending by about $500. So if you have the budget and want to save $500, then take the one-time payment for sure.
Who Is The Wholesale Formula For?
The Wholesale Formula is designed for beginners to intermediates and experts who want to take a crack at selling on Amazon more effectively and at a higher volume by reverse wholesaling your way there - In other words, going directly to the brand owner as opposed to working with the wholesaler(s)/distributor(s).
- Beginners who’ve never sold a product on Amazon and have made a $1, and would like to have a much more streamlined and faster process of profiting.
- Intermediates and experts who have sold on Amazon whether that’s the Amazon FBA way or affiliate marketing or some other way and or have e-commerce stores selling elsewhere, this will work for you
- Ecommerce sellers who want to learn how to find the right products on Amazon and make more money
- People who want to continuously find the right products to sell don’t mind doing research and always working off of volume as opposed to less.
- Moms and Dads
Who’s It Not For?
- People who don’t want to work directly with the brand owner
- People who don’t want to always be looking for new products to sell
- You don’t want to work off of volume selling all the time
- You don’t have the budget for the program
- You don’t want to sell on Amazon
Pros and Cons
- You get to learn how to sell on Amazon in ONLY 3 day so you can have your commissions rolling in much faster which means you'll profit sooner as opposed to waiting later to make it happen.
- Reverse Wholesaling Formula gets you to directly work with the brand owner of the products(s) so you can keep more of your commissions and be able to tap into many popular and high selling products in less time which means you'll have the unfair advantage over your competition.
- Hundreds upon Hundreds of students have been taught how to sell on Amazon successfully so you don't have to worry about making mistake after mistake trying to figure this out on your own or with a faulty course which means you get to tap into the right mentors in Dan and Dylan who've sold well over $30,000,000 on Amazon!
- How To Land Wholesale accounts so you can get brands to authorize you as an official Amazon retailer of their products and be able to learn the secret email strategies that'll give you long-term profits.
- I really wouldn't say there are cons and I'm not saying this to be biased, but this course has it all - what's better than working directly with brand owners who authorize you to sell their products and keep more commissions while at the same time learning it from the best people?
There are definitely other alternative programs and ways of selling on Amazon but none will really deal with the Brand Owner themselves and have connections like the Wholesale Formula does, nonetheless, here are some other programs:
Aside from Amazon FBA, there’s a FAR better business model in my opinion where you don’t have to spend all your time trying to sell in volume and always be working with “active income”, rather the one I’m talking about allows you to earn more passive income, sell less and make more, not have to hold any inventory or deal with customer support, and not have to directly deal with Amazon…
I’m talking about what’s called Affiliate Marketing. With Affiliate Marketing you can also sell on Amazon if you’d like but you can also promote Digital Products where the profit margins are higher and you get a bigger cut selling less, here’s what I mean.
Let’s say you promoted a $1,000 product, and you get 40% of that, then you take 400! Now do this a few more times and you’ll get to $1,000 right away. There are more products priced higher that allow you to earn more and even higher commission percentages.
You can also promote “low-ticket” products and do well, but High Ticket Affiliate Marketing is the way to go, and if you’d like to see my best-recommended programs to make $1,000’s+ per month much faster, then click the button below to see:
What I Liked Most About The Wholesale Formula
There are plenty of things I liked but If I had to choose just ONE thing…I’d say the Impact Dan and Dylan have made in this industry where they’ve sold over $30,000,000 on Amazon by working with the Brand Owners directly. They’ve done what many can’t do (or are afraid to do)...
And now they want to share it with people like you and me who may be struggling to make it happen and would like a faster way to get there with a laser-focused step-by-step approach.
What I Liked Least
Hmm, I wouldn’t say there’s a thing I disliked about the program and I’m not saying this to be biased, but I guess if I had to choose something…
I’d say that it can be difficult at first to get brand owners to accept you. But that’s just part of the process and it takes a little bit of time in the process. Other than that, the whole Amazon FBA industry as a whole is not my favorite, why?
You can spin your wheels finding new products all the time, working with vendors, and doing all types of activities that are extended and can be quite tiring. Plus, you’re always working off of volume like in e-commerce where you’re dependent on selling more products, and the profit margins can be less.
What was your favorite part about the Wholesale Formula? Is there something you didn’t like?
Of all the programs out there that teach you how to sell on Amazon, the Wholesale Formula is so unique in the fact that you cut out the middleman (wholesaler and distributors) and instead go directly to the brand owner. This will help you make more money, keep and save more money, and invest it into other projects/inventory.
The magic is in the partnerships the owners have created and when you tap into what they have, you’ll find yourself making fewer mistakes after mistake and get to your income goals much faster. So If you’d like to check out the Wholesale Formula, you can click here, but If you’d like to see what my #1 Recommended business model and training is to get high ticket commissions, click the button below to see.