What Is The Best Website Builder For Small Business uk AND which will make you the most money?
Nowadays, You’ll save $1,000’s dollars without having to learn code or hire someone to manage your website as most website builders are geared for beginners who don’t know a thing about coding, but the question is…
“Of all the best free and paid website builders to grow YOUR business, is best for you?”
I “Michael Granados” have been using website builders for years to grow my online business to over 4-figures per month and I want to show you the best of the rest, so let’s get into it.
Best Website Builders For Small Business 2021(And Beyond)
Wix tops the list on the fact that it's the most flexible and free customizable website builders online. Alongside WordPress, it is the second most used website builder for businesses on and offline from web design to:
- Real Estate
- And so many more!
If it weren’t for you wanting a “Blogging Website Builder”, I definitely would have put WordPress first.
One of my favorite features of Wix is how extremely easy it is to use, even for beginners. This way you don’t have to worry about getting lost and feeling like there are too many buttons you don’t understand.
If that’s not enough, I’m sure you’ll also like that it comes with:
- Extra-flexible drag and drop builder so you can get your projects done much faster and with ease which means you’ll always create the template you had a vision for
- Additional functions through the app market so you can customize your website and make it unique to what you need which means you’ll stand apart from your competition at all times
- Ready-made templates ensure you don’t have to start from scratch and figuring out the layout of your pages which means you’ll get your projects looking right for your brand.
- Wix ADI allows you to fully customize your website by just answering a few questions so you can truly get the appeal and design you want
How To Get Started Using Wix
The first step is to "Sign Up" through the getting started page
But what you'll want to do next is either sign up through the Wix website or through your social media profile and you'll get two options:
- Go through a fast set up
- Go through Wix's ADI quiz to customize your website
If you’re looking for the MECHA of all website builders and one with an open-source sharing software you can amazingly use to create a beautiful website, blog, all while having the freedom to build ANYTHING you want, then look no further than WordPress because you’ll be able to have the versatility and flexibility to do what it is you like at all times.
39% of the web uses WordPress, from hobby blogs to the biggest news sites online and people running online home-based businesses depend on WordPress to power their creativity and brands. Want to know one of my favorite Features?
One of my favorite features about WordPress is the plugging capabilities so you don’t have to worry about fully customizing the look and feel as well the functionality of your website because you’ll have many plugins to choose from that’ll make the biggest difference in your site.
Unlike Wix which doesn’t have as many add-ons or plugins, With WordPress, you can enjoy the luxury of having a site with plugins that’ll make your customization easier to work with and way easier when it comes time to adding code for yourself - Just download new headers and footers widget for example and paste the code without any trouble.
If that’s not enough, I know you’ll love that it comes with:
- Beautiful designs so you can have a completely aesthetically pleasing website with a free or paid theme you will be extremely happy with which means you’ll attract your visitors more frequently and build your brand much faster.
- Super Easy navigation in your back office so you don’t have to worry about organization or spending all your energy just trying to look for a tab, menu, etc which means you’ll save more of your energy so you can use it to grow your creativity and scale your business sooner rather than later.
- SEO friendly so you can rank your blog posts on the first page of Google which means you’ll get more eyeballs and people coming to your site which means more leads and sales for you on autopilot!
- Responsive Mobile Sites so you can have people looking through your site on the go and you can also edit it on the go which means you’ll be able to easily manage your site and have people consuming your content from wherever they are.
- High Security so you don’t have to worry about your site being spammed, breached, and taken over by a cyber-attack which means you’ll have a greater piece of mind and be able to direct your focus and concentration on your business.
Some of the downsides(cons) are:
- Not the best drag and drop software like Wix. Although you can purchase different themes to make it work like Thrive Architect, Wix is more powerful at that.
How To Get Started
You can directly sign up with WordPress.org OR you can do what I recommend which is sign up with A Hosting Company like Hostgator, Siteground, or any other hosting provider and get WordPress inside...
Siteground is a fast loading and secure hosting provider that's become the industry leader for small businesses all around the world.
But if you were just going through WordPress.org, here's what you'll do:
STEP 1: Click on "Get WordPress"
STEP 2: Download WordPress
By the way, at the bottom of this page you'll get WordPress recommended hosting:
The two top recommended hosting are:
Are you an absolute beginner who has no time to learn or scroll through templates?
Site123 focuses on ease of use and simplicity on the fact that you can have an extremely fast loading site that will please Google and improve your rankings and that will help retain your visitors.
One of my favorite features is the Free Hosting Included which ensures you don’t have to go to a third part service like Hostgator or Bluehost to purchase Hosting separately because of this.
Here are other cool features and benefits:
- EXTREMELY simple and easy to use so you don’t have to worry about messing around with things too much or be left feeling like you have to spend a lot of time setting things up which means you can set it and forget it
- Plugins to choose from so you can extend your website's functionality which means you’ll be uniquely different from everyone else in your space doing the same thing.
- Beautiful and quick steps to get your website up and running so you can have more time to work on your business rather than in your business which means you’ll enjoy every minute you have to work.
- Ecommerce Integration so you can substitute having to use an eCommerce platform like Shopify which means you won’t have to worry about the coding and still get the right design for your site.
Some Downsides are:
- There’s no drag and drop editor. And trust me, nowadays, a drag and drop editor is worth your time has.
- Lack of customizability which means you won’t be able to personalize it as much to you and your brands' needs.
- Can’t Change your website template
- Lacks advanced Features
- Very expensive(when you upgrade to Premium)
How To Get Started Using Site123
First, Click on the "Orange" Start Here Button
STEP 1: Personalize your website options
I clicked on "Blog" and this is the page I get:
STEP 2: Add your blog name
For this example I named it "Remove Back Pain" for my first business in the health and wellness space.
STEP 3: Get Started
Can I Build A Website For Free?
Yes but I don’t recommend it because although you may get a website builder with dedicated hosting, you still have to pay for a domain which you can’t get for Free. And…
If you’re trying to grow and scale your business with SEO and other functions, it’s better to go with a paid website(unless you’re just into the hobby thing which I’m sure that’s not what you’re here for).
Is Wix Or WordPress Easier To Use
That depends on what you are using them for, like for WordPress if you want to create templates of posts and pages that match every time you go create a page or post, it’ll be set and ready to go, but with Wix, it’s more of a drag and drop software where you have to customize it every time.
If you want to create landing pages faster and easier, then Wix is your best option, but with WordPress, you can do the same too if you get the right Theme that comes with built-in landing pages you can just add and then customize.
Ecommerce websites are a bit harder to create because you have to manually add information but I’d say WordPress with the Woocommerce integration is your best option.
Is WordPress Better Than Wix
Now I use WordPress for just about everything I do unless I manage other people’s websites than there’s an exception but again, it depends on what you’re using it for.
If you wanted the Ultimate ease of use, then Wix would be it but if you feel like you’d want and need more customization than ease of use, Go with WordPress.
After all, WordPress is a full CMS so it will be much easier for you to manage than a Wix Website.
Final Thoughts And Next Steps
Which website builder turned out to be your favorite? Did you have a least favorite?
Whichever Website Builder you choose just remember this...The Best website builder for you depends on what you need for your website, so…
If you’re someone who wants more ease of use and doesn’t need customization so much then something like Wix and Site123 will work, but if you wanted more customization then WordPress is your best bet, but that’s not ONLY what you should base your decision on.
At some point, the two will overlap when you start to grow and you’ll start looking for more customization so that’s why I recommend going with WordPress in the long-term because even if you(or someone else) has to learn how to use it, your site will extend farther out and you’ll be able to have a unique website unlike anyone else will ever have!
If you’re ready to get started building a website go here to check out Wix OR if you’d like WordPress click here and for Site123 click here….What about one more?
If you want to get state of the art hosting with training on how to monetize your website and do it all on a WordPress FREE website to get started, then click the button below to see my #1 recommendation.