Do you want to start working from home and earning online FAST?
What about discovering how to become an ‘Online Assistant’ and get paid to do freelance work, tasks, and projects from home on behalf of companies?
Get’s you excited just thinking about the financial possibilities, right? But here's the real question...Are these Click Earners Review Real?
Listen, Freelancing is BLOWING up the internet like you wouldn’t believe - you and I are living in unprecedented times, with Corona, the economy, 2020, need I say more?
All this and a bag of chips has caused this MASSIVE wave of people losing their jobs, and the answer has been this…
Work-from home freelancing. You’re in the right place today as I “Michael Granados” a Freelancing expert and Digital business owner who does this Full-time from home and anywhere in the world, will show you how YOU can realistically and legitimately make a living as a virtual assistant. So stick with me here.
Let’s get started.
Click Earners Overview
Person's Name: Unknown
Product Name: Click Earners
Product Type: Freelancing, Work From Home
Best for: 9-5 employees, people who want to work from home, people who want to freelance, start their own home-based business.
Summary: Click Earners is a freelancing website information product that'll show you how to freelance so you can work from and or start a home-based business. They offer various tasks and projects for you to choose from like Data Entry/Input, Customer Service, Typing And Writing, Online Research and way more.
They are deceptive on the fact that they don't disclose who runs the site and how they do things...They just redirect you to freelancing websites like Upwork and Fiver. There are many red flags about them that I wouldn't pursue work with, and if you're looking for a better alternative to do freelancing work OR star your own home-based business, check out my #1 Recommendation by clicking the button just below.
What Is Click Earners?
Click Earners is an informational product that provides you with information and resources related to working and earning online as a freelancer/self-employed assistant.
Here’s a video on that:
Going Inside Click Earners
Click Earners gives you the following:
- Various tasks and projects available for you to choose from
- Totally flexible so you can set your own hours
- Work from home or anywhere with an internet connection
- Suitable for any age, ability, or background
Here are the types of freelancing roles you can take:
- Data Entry/Input
- Customer Services
- Virtual Assistant
- Admin and Secretarial
- Typing and writing
- Online Research
- Envelope Filling
- Social Media Management
- Sales And Marketing
- Mystery Shopping
- Product Testing
Who Created Click Earners?
This is Red Flag #1. The site at Clickearners.com doesn’t say who created the platform, and this is not a good sign because scammers usually don’t show their online presence.
Red Flag #2: Refer you to Upwork And Fiver.
Once you’ve become a member, you’ll just be given resources and information, in no way does Click Earners help you find and land a job which is useless if you think about it…
And they stare it at the bottom of their site:
So, instead, they refer you to freelancing sites where you can get a job like Upwork and Fivver which you can do for FREE already!
Red Flag #3: Expensive price for just giving you “resources and information” but not helping you actually get a job.
Red Flag #4: Upsell in the member's area you don’t need.
Click Earners Is A Stepping Stone…
Most people’s journeys start online with freelancing and even filling out legitimate surveys and other forms but then it could be the path to starting an online business
So don’t rule out that you just have to do Freelancing work and be making “active” income online, you can also build a “passive-income” online portfolio with the skills you learn and apply them to business models online like the one I do right now which is called Affiliate Marketing.
How It Works(In 3 Simple Steps)
STEP 1:Register With Click Earners - It just takes seconds
STEP 2: Activate your account and login to the members' area
STEP 3: Follow the simple instructions to start working and earning!
What Other People Are Saying(Click Earners Reviews)
Here are some from Trustpilot:
How Much Does Click Earners Cost?
You will join by paying a membership fee of $57 for lifetime access or $27 for 1-year access. After successful payment, you will get instant access to the members' area and start working.
Who Is Click Earners For?
Click Earners was designed for the person who wants to have a work-life balance and the income they desire by being able to work remotely as an ‘Online Assistant’. Here’s more:
- For people who are tired of their 9-5 J-O-B and want an alternative way to earn a side, part-time, and even full-time income with the internet.
- For people who want supplemental income to their 9-5 job so they can the bills and have extra money to do with it as they please.
- Aspiring home business owners who want to learn the skills needed to earn a living from the internet.
Pros And Cons
- Various tasks and projects are available for you to choose from so you don’t have to be limited to one area or skill which means you will never get bored and be able to earn much more.
- Set your own hours so you can work whenever and from wherever you want to which means you won’t have to make someone else happy and be left feeling under pressure.
- 1,000’s of companies need help so you can always have work and feel like you’re making someone's life much easier which means you’ll have higher self-esteem and happiness because of it.
- Suitable for any age so you can be younger or older and even have a job going for you which means you’ll land any freelance gig regardless of your age, ability, or background!
- No Owner information makes it suspicious
- Expensive price doesn’t justify just giving you resources
- You can directly go to Upwork or Fiver
What I Liked Most About Click Earners
What I liked Most was the various tasks and projects you can take on as an online assistant like:
- Data Entre/Input
- Social Media Marketing
- Customer Services
- And so much more
This way you don’t get bored or feel stuck doing one thing, you can learn more about every job role and industry that you’d like - you’re not limited to a confined space.
- You get training
- Resources and
What I Didn’t Like About Click Earners
- There’s no evidence of an Owner/Creator
- Misleading information which states they don’t help you get a job
- Loads of upsells in the members' area
- They push you to freelance platforms like Upwork and Fivver which you can do for FREE!
Alternatives(Best Of Both Worlds!)
Who would I be if I didn’t express the better alternatives with you? I made a list for you that resembles close to online assistant work, and then the other list is home-based business opportunities.
For Online virtual assistant:
- Paid Social Media Jobs
- Write Your Way To Freedom
- Barefoot Writers Club
- The Penny Hoarder
For Home-Based Businesses:
My favorite of all these lists is ENTRE Institute and here's why. You get to build a legitimate online home-based business with a MILLIONAIRE by the name of Jeff Lerner. He will show you how to COPY and shortcut your way as he has in 3 different business models:
- Affiliate Marketing
Final Thoughts(And Next Steps)
What was your favorite and least favorite part about Click Earners?
I know what you’re thinking, there’s so much upside but at the same time many downsides, where do I go?
While it sounds good, you can just find a greater opportunity in other places directly like with Fiver, and Upwork, or if you’re looking to upgrade your game and not take the “active” income approach and would rather seek for a more “passive” income approach…
Then I highly recommend you check out my #1 recommendation where you can literally COPY A Millionaire below...
Do you have any questions about this Clickearners Review or need any kind of general help? Feel free to reach out to me and I'll answer you within 24 hours!