Would you like to discover the 9 ways you can make a VERY Good living as a writer?
Is The Barefoot Writer Club A Scam OR can you really learn how to land the best freelancing jobs, and begin living the writer's life today?
I “Michael Granados” a long-time freelancer and entrepreneur have written reviews on scams like one called Free Commissions and I will cut right to the chase and tell you the truth you came here looking for about this barefoot writers club scam…
Barefoot Writers Club IS NOT A Scam! But Listen, it is a sales tool they use to pitch you their HIGHLY expensive magazine subscription for expensive online tools in copywriting. I've seen something similar to this with Click Earners.
Barefoot Writers is a unique community where people are thriving as independent writers who successfully do freelance work from home, but it gets shocking…
Some people have gone on to claim that they for just 15 minutes a day you’ll earn $4,500 a month! Or how about this one…
The founder of the Barefoot Writers club started making $300K/year into writing with No previous experience! WOWSERS!
You’re going to want to stick with me through this post today because I’m going to pull back the curtains and show you more shocking discovered that no one else wants you to find out, Okay?
Let’s get started with this barefoot writer club review!
Barefoot Writers Club Overview
Product Name: Barefoot Writers Club
Founder: Paul Hollingshead
Product Type: Freelance writing, Copywriting
Price: $49 Per Month Or $108/yr
Best for: 9-5 employees, people who want to freelance through copywriting, own an online business.
Summary: Barefoot Writers Club is a program and community of people independently writing for other people's businesses through freelance work. This allows you to work from home and pick which ever clients you want to work with and for.
As a writer you will be able to write sales letters, single web pages, writing an email or Facebook post, and more. But the problem is this, there's not enough "up to date" content and value in it to enroll because you'll just end up wasting your time and money. So My #1 Recommendation is to get a 'Copywriting Playbook' discovered by a High-School dropout turned Multi-Million Dollar Copywriter who eliminates all your confusion and overwhelm and will have you typing Cash-Pulling Ads and Emails Almost Overnight!(below)
What Is The Barefoot Writers Club
Like I mentioned earlier, the Barefoot Writers Club is a community or a “secret world” as they say, where writers just like you are making great money online with freelance writing. And this is a unique community where the freelance writers are thriving working from home as independent writers.
So if you're wondering what is the "barefoot writer meaning" and more importantly what is a barefoot writer identified as, what you just read above is it.
Here’s the Barefoot Writers Club mission statement…
“To help aspiring writers understand where the REAL opportunities are...To teach them how to effectively land them, and give them back the tricks of the trade, so they can succeed with every assignment they take on.”
Going Inside Barefoot Writers Club
On the about page you’re going to hear and see the following bullet points:
- Writers who earn $5,000 to write a sales letter - $500 to write a single web page - or $250 to write an email or Facebook post
- Writers who have left their 9-5 grind to spend their time as THEY choose, meaning they get to deice when they want to work, from anywhere in the world they choose to live.
- And writers who enjoy their life and value the freedom their lifestyle affords them.
The online world is growing by the numbers and you and others can make a VERY good living from home with the RIGHT copywriting skills, to the dozens of other well-paying opportunities like:
- Resume writing
- Grant writing
- Case studies
- White papers
- Video scripts
- Traveling writing
- And more!
Barefoot Writer Club Free Report
One of Barefoot Writer's Club biggest push is to get you to sign up to their FREE Report on discovering the 9 ways you can make a very good living as a writer:
And then at the bottom of this page you can learn more about the magazine:
If you click on the "Learn more about the magazine" button, you'll get this page:
For $12 a month you'd get things like:
- The best ways to make GOOD money as a writer...
- Which writing opportunities are the easiest to break into and which ones pay the most...
- What kind of skills you need to land the highest paying gigs(no school required!)
- and many more!
Barefoot Writers Club Products
Under the resources tab, you’ll find a sub-section that reads “Products and Training” and once you hover over there you’ll be able to check out all the Barefoot Writers Club products like:
- B2B Copywriting
- Web Copywriting
- Write Your First Novel Now
- Grant Writing
- Travel Writing
- Cause Marketing
- Resume Writing
As an example, I’ll show you B2B Copywriting:
This post will show YOU how to land b2b(business to business) jobs which is one of the most lucrative markets for writers, with high fees and Almost no competition.
This program will show you how b2b jobs are different than b2c, how that works to your advantage, and how to get started on these lucrative projects right away.
Here’s what you’ll learn inside:
- B2B companies are really desperate for copywriters who understand their industry, but there’s a shortage of writers with the right skills
- Projects tend to be short, and there is a large variety, so you’ll have a great opportunity to write many different things.
- B2B prospects have different motivations than in B2C, so the copy has a different focus(which you’ll learn how to write)
- And more
To get access to this material you have to click on the “order now” button at the bottom of the post and you’ll see this page:
The original cost is $597.00 but you won’t have to pay that, instead you can get it for a limited time discount of $297.00
Related: FREE Copywriting Secrets Book
What Other People Have To Say…
Barefoot Writer Reddit
Have you been thinking about getting a career in writing?
Barefoot Writer’s Club shows you the best Freelance writing jobs for beginners! There are a lot of different paths you can go down and the one you pick will depend on your interests and goals, and here are some of the projects you can be hired on for:
- Direct Response Copywriting
- Writing For The Web
- B2B Copywriting
- Grant Writing
- Resume Writing
- Travel Writing
- Cause Marketing
Barefoot Writers Club Cool Tools
On this page, you can check out the Barefoot Writers Club tools like:
- Hemingway editor
- Tools to rev up your language
- Wish list gifts for top writers
- Holiday tech wish list
- A dictionary
- Organization tools
- Scrivener: Word processing and process management tool
- And more
Want To Market Your Book(Or Future One)?
You can access a section where you can learn how to market your book effectively without trying to figure it ALL out on your own:
Some of these posts you can access are:
- Is Book Signing Worth It?
- Birth of the virtual book signing
- 5 Bonus marketing resolutions for writers
- And much more!
How Much Does Barefoot Writers Club Cost?
There is very misleading information - you're told how much you can make as well what you can do, but doesn't really tell you "Why" and you're supposed to by a membership at $49/Mo OR $108 a year.
Now that's pricy and for the type of content they give you, it's not worth it, trust me!
Who’s Barefoot Writers Club for?
Barefoot Writers Club is designed for people who want to start their career in writing and taking on freelance jobs so that you can work from anywhere you’d like...and on your time!
Here’s also a list who it’s for:
- People who want to learn a skill set that’ll make them A LOAD of money and also impact the lives of many people who could use the help to get more exposure to their business.
- Beginners and Experts who want to become independent writers who successfully do freelancing from home so you can bounce ideas off other people which means you’ll get better each and every single day.
- Stay at home moms and dads who want to diversify and generate a new stream of income and know that the online way is the way to go these days.
- College students who enjoy writing and want to learn the skills of “conversational communication”, learn persuasion, and how copywriting works to influence people in the right way(s)
- And many more!
Pros And Cons
- Free resources like blog posts so you can get a feel for what copywriting is about which means you'll have a head start over others just looking for general information
- Cool Tools to use in your copywriting journey so you can streamline your work much faster and easier which means you'll have more time at the end of the day to do other activities.
- FREE Report on how you can make a living as a writer so you can have access to information faster and whenever you need it which means you'll be able to be away from your computer and still consume the information you need.
- You get shown which projects new writers can get hired for like Direct Response Copywriting, Writing for the web, B2B Copywriting and more, so you can have the knowledge and understanding of what could be the best fit for you which means you won't waste your time in an area you're likely not to push yourself to do and complete.
- I really dislike how heavily Barefoot Writer pushes their subscription magazine and that's all they really want you to take action on and pay $100's and $1,000's of dollars that add up quickly!
- Free Report pushes you to buy and then take on upsells or else you won't get the help you need.
- Quality is lacking, this is more of a sales stunt to get you to buy to a copywriting subscription company that doesn't help or teach you much about how to REALLY become a writer
Barefoot Writers Club Alternatives
Of all my years making money online both in Freelance and other making money online avenues that do require writing, here’s what I came up with:
- Legendary Marketers "The Copywriter Playbook". This is my favorite because you get to see a secret 'Copywriters Playbook' discovered by a high school dropout turned Multi-Million Dollar Copywriter who eliminates all confusion and overwhelm and will have you typing Cash-Pulling ads and Email almost overnight!
- Wealthy Affiliate. You get to make a website and write blog posts that rank on the first page of Google(and other search engines) and when they do, you offer your visitors a product/service and you get paid out commissions when they buy!
- Upwork. You can signup to become a freelance writer for other people’s businesses in any niche imaginable and choose the jobs you want according to what you like, want, and need.
What I Liked Most About Barefoot Writers Club
I have to say there free information is helpful to beginners, and they’ve designed a pretty “stealthy” website where it looks like you’re getting the help you need but that’s exactly what they do…
They feed into your desires, make you want things, and then reel you in. Although it looks professional, I wouldn’t fall for that trap...But a newbie might!
Other than the fact that they tried to make their site look legitimate, I don’t like anything about it.
Final Verdict: Is Barefoot Writers Club Legit?
NO, and it is a scam! The site is just an indirect way sales pitch to getting people to sign up for a monthly magazine newsletter subscription and the official Barefoot Writers Club, which costs $49 year to join.
And heavily advertised is their free report on the 9 ways to make a very good living as a writer.
If you’d rather like to check out a similar opportunity where you can have the freedom to write blog posts and get paid for promoting other people’s products and services, then check out my #1 recommendation below.