Do YOU want to invest your money smarter and better so you can attain financial freedom?
How about getting the best investing advice with a decidedly “Foolish Bent”?
WAIT a minute! Is Motley Fool Stock Advisor A Scam? I’ll cut right to the chase and tell you the truth, Motley Fools IS Not A Scam!
I “Michael Granados” an investor myself in multiple businesses and I’m going to pull back the curtains for you today and show you the shocking truths and going deep inside to uncover the mysteries behind Motley Fool Stock advisor, so stick with me until the very end so you get it all!
Let’s get started.
What Is The Motley Fool Stock Advisor?
The Motley Fool is a private financial and investing advice company based in Alexandria, Virginia and its main business is in online subscription services with investing recommendations. Stock research, and analysis. According to Wikipedia, the company employs over 300 people worldwide!
Motley Fools Early Years
In 1994, The Motley Fool Went on to publish a series of messages online promoting a non-existent sewage disposal company. Listen to this, these messages were designed as an April Fools joke to teach a lesson about penny stock investing, garnered widespread attention, including an article in The Wall Street Journal.
In April of 2002, The Motley Fool Shifted to a subscription-based business model with the launch of its first subscription service for investment advice. They then launched their Stock Advisor program which offers monthly stock picks and premiums investment education to subscribers.
Going Inside The Motley Fool
On the home page you’ll see this page:
Straight out the bat, you can see the trending topics to the left(in green) and to the right is a way for you to join the stock advisor.
10 Stocks To Buy Right Now
If you scroll down a bit you’ll see an image that looks like so:
Here, you can find out the 10 stocks to buy right now, so we’ll start there.
STEP 1: Click the “Get Stocks Button”
After you click the button you’ll come to the following page:
Alternatively you''ll see this page before seeing the one above:
Just simply enter your best email address and you'll still get to the "blue stock advisor" page I showed you just seconds ago.
On this page, you’ll be shown how you just need a few minutes a month, and some great stock recommendations.
Did you know stock advisor has 4X’ed the S&P 500 over the last 17 years?
Yep, it’s true, check it out:
The stock advisor team has outperformed the market 3-to-1 by rigorously combining every corner over every industry for overlooked companies that are poised to shatter the market.
Over 100 Stock Recommendations With 100%+ Returns
Stock Advisor Is Fast and Easy With 3 Simple Steps
Like in the image shown above, all you will need are three steps:
STEP 1: Get 2 NEW picks per month
STEP 2: Only 5 minutes a month
STEP 3: Expert Analysis of NEW Investing Trends
What Others Are Saying About Motley Fool...
How Much Does The Motley Fool Cost?
For Stock Advisor, usually you'd pay $199 but you can join now for a 50% discount of ONLY $99...which is just $1.90 a week!
Is There A Money Back Guarantee?
Yes there is - You're backed by a 30-day Membership fee back guarantee.
Motley Fools Latest Stock Picks
Here you can check up on two stock trading options:
- Stock Advisor
- Rule Breakers
For Stock Advisor you can see the return for a period, this one is 491% Return and has an S&P of 101%!
With Stock Advisor you get:
- Two new stock picks each month
- Best Buys Now
- Starter Stocks
- Community and investing resources
To the right of this, you’ll see the Cumulative Growth of a $10,000 Investment in Stock Advisor.
You can see from the starting year of 2002 the Volatility of growth has increased yearly for both the Stock advisor and S&P 500 TR, but here’s the difference…
The Stock advisor line has a higher calculated return nearing $140,000(and still steadily increasing). This volatility is based on trailing three-year calculations of the standard deviation of service investment returns as of February, 28, 2017.
On the navigation menu you’ll see a tab that reads “Investing Basics”, and once you hover over you’ll get options like:
- Investing 101
- Best Accounts
- Stock Market Basics
For example, we’ll start by looking at investing 101, “how to invest money”:
Before you put your hard-earned money into an investment vehicle, you’ll need a basic understanding of how it works, and here are some common ways to invest your money:
- Index Funds
3 Key Steps To Investing
- Your Style
You can either do passive investing OR active investing:
- Your Budget
Simple, how much money do you have to invest?
You don’t need a large sum of money to get started, you can easily go with $100. You’d also like to understand your risk tolerance, and lucky for you, there’s a quiz you can take at the Motley Fool.
- Your Risk Tolerance
How much financial risk are you willing to take?
Not all investments are created equal so that’s why it’s important you find a balance between maximizing your returns and finding a risk level you are comfortable with.
Types Of Stocks
Under Investing Basics there’s the subcategory “Stock Market Basics”, and underneath that, you’ll see the “Types Of Stocks” and here’s the page you’ll see:
The types of stocks you’ll see are:
- The Nasdaq
- The New York Stock Exchange
- OTC Markets
Industries To Invest In…
YOU got tons of different options with Motley Fool and they are:
- Consumer Goods
For example, If I click on “Energy”, you’ll be shown the different options you have:
- The Upstream Exploration
- The Midstream Transportation
- The Downstream Refining
- The Mining and processing of coal
- The Generation of electricity
Energy Sector Stocks To Buy
- NextEra Energy
- TC Energy
Under each of these types of energy stocks, you can learn more information
20 Top Stocks To Buy In 2020
Choosing the best stocks to invest in for YOU depends on your financial situation, and here's the list Motley Fool made for the best 20 stocks to buy:
- The Vanguard Total Stock Market ETF
- The Vanguard Total International Stock ETF
- Intuitive Surgical
- Axon Enterprises
- Verizon Communications
- Ford Motor Company
- General Motors Company
- TerraForm Power
- Brookfield Infrastructure Partners L.P.
- CareTrust REIT
- lululemon athletica
- Constellation Brands
(CTA To alternative Stock - Regal Assets)
Motley Fool Retirement
Have you started planning for retirement?
Good news is you can make it real with Motley Fool’s Retirement section where you can get information for:
- Getting Started
- Planning For Retirement
- Retired: Now What?
13 Steps To Retiring Foolishly
Motley Fool Personal Finance
Here you can select from a few options like:
- Find a new credit card
- AMP Up your savings
- Find an online stock broker
- Get out of debt faster
- Secure a credit card bonus
- Find a high yield CD
For example, here's "find a new credit card":
Who Is Motley Fool Stock Advisor For?
Motley fool was made for the beginner, intermediate, and expert investor who wants to build a great portfolio and make more money so you can have the freedom to enjoy doing more of what you love with who you want, plus, you will have more money at the end of your retirement!
- For aspiring investors who don't just want to invest into the top 10+ stocks but WANT a "hub" to learn different stock options, what's working, what's not, and how to get an unfair advantage so you can earn more at the end of the day
- For 9-5 workers who are sick and tired of spending their hard earned money on bills, debts, etc. and want to have more money at the end of their month left over to spend on things like a vacation, food, a better lifestyle, etc.
- People planning for retirement and want to have a REAL legitimate plan so you can have money to enjoy at the end of your years and not have to worry about having NOTHING to show for with yourself and or your family.
- Entrepreneurs, business owners, marketers, who want to diversify their online income and portfolio with another stream of income and know that stocks can be extremely profitable and a great way to earn more money.
- and many more!
Pros And Cons
- Smarter, happier, and piece of mind investing so you can feel more confident and certain you're not just investing your hard earned money but you're learning "why" and "how to" with all the surplus resources which means you'll be more educated to make the RIGHT calls and thus save and make more money long-term...better than the average person!
- Top 10 Latest Best Stock picks so you can find momentum in stocks that'll make YOU more money which means you won't have to make the mistakes and guess what is working and what's not, saving you time, energy, effort and using that for other things like your freedom.
- Best industries to invest in resources so you can be decisive on which companies inspire you to invest in which means you'll have passion for what you're putting your money in and making money out instead of just investing for the sake of money.
- Up-to-date news on retiring, investing, and personal finance so you can always know what's going on which means you will make faster investing decisions that'll benefit you today and in the long-run.
- Other than the fact there are great resources I would like to see an "actual" training course on how to invest in stocks, bonds, etc, and how to do this step-by-step to get results
Motley Fool Alternatives
Through out my years of investing I've been able to compile a list of Motley Fool alternatives and here they are:
- Seeking Alpha
- TD Ameritrade
- Sierra Chart
- Jason Bond Stocks
- Regal Assets
Related: How You Can Buy Gold For An IRA
What I Liked Most About Motley Fool
There's so much I like about the Motley Fool that I can't just narrow it down to one so I'll put it in bullet form for you what I liked:
- You get to stretch every dollar you invest to make sure you don't just get a short-term gain but you make MORE money long-term and reduce your chances of losing money on an investment so you can get money faster and without making mistakes which means you'll be happier to invest again.
- Phenomenal resources that are one of a kind so you can not only learn the different types of stocks and bonds to invest in but how they all work which means you'll find the RIGHT one(s) for your needs all the time.
- Up-to-date latest stocks and "what's happening in the investing world" so you don't have to worry and guess which stocks are the best to buy which means you'll have more confidence and certainty making money.
- Beginner and expert friendly so you can start where YOU need to and not where someone else "thinks" you should which means you're going to have an easier and enjoyable time learning and investing at your pace before moving onto the next level.
Final Verdict: Is Motley Fool A Scam?
Definitely not! As you were able to see, Motley Fool will provide you with outstanding business and investing advice when it comes to buying stocks and investing your money in the right place but you're not only investing in that...
You're investing in a long-term path to health and wealth, a powerful community to learn and grow together, and by serving every "Fool" with the security to making the RIGHT and smart invest that'll make you happier in your life.
If you want more FREEDOM to do what you want when you want to, Invest your money smartly and get a great return on your investment, and attain more generational wealth you can share with your closest ones to you...
Then the Motley Fool is the place for you to get started. But If you feel like you want an alternative path to build your investment portfolio through your IRA and invest in metals and crypto, I highly recommend you check out my #1 recommended program that has diversity and been #1 in the industry for many years...