Are you serious about getting personal and business financing up to $2,000,000+ while comparing lending options and getting funded fast without a hassle?
Welcome into this Lendzi Review where I “Michael Granados” a business owner and real human like yourself and long-time business loan broker expert will be pulling back the curtains to reveal to you the “HIDDEN” Truths no one (and I mean NO ONE) is sharing with you about this funding platform along with its pros and cons, alternatives, and so much more but before you see it….
How about you get the answer to the question on your mind right this second which “Is Lendzi Legit?” Yes, they are HOWEVER, that doesn't mean they are the Best for You and as an expert business loan broker, I'll take you behind why that may be.
So by the time you leave here today, you’ll not be asking the question to "is lendzi a legit company" but you will finally know which direction to go into and what will help you have the longer-term strategic partnership and roadmap so you can keep building your own personal and business financial future.
Alright, let’s get into it.
What Is Lendzi?
Lendzi is a partner or in other words “online marketplace” that connects you with lenders in the personal and business financing space such as business loans, personal loans, student debt, and commercial mortgages. They have over 10 years of experience in the lending space, and have established a partner network of over 60 lending institutions (lenders) and have overseen an excess of $500 Million raised for entrepreneurs across America.
The financial experts behind Lendzi are Co-founder/partner Ryan Kelly, Co-founder and CEO David Halverson, and Head of Content is Katie Samano. Now, I see a “Red Flag” because on the “about us page you’ll see this:
Where are the pictures right? So you have the ability to click through and see who these people are on LinkedIn, but all you get is a logo of Lendzi:
Now, not everyone wants to be shown publicly I get it, but this just doesn’t look good since you can’t identify who the person looks like and you begin to question if they are Real. People/owners who usually hide behind a service/program is not always a good sign as they want to be anonymous and many times (not saying them exactly) when you see this it’s because if something goes wrong, they can just split without showing their identity.
Note: The site scamadvisor.com said Lendzi looks to have an average to good trust score.
Lendzi Is Like…
Lendzi is similar to that of an online marketplace platform like Lendio, Fundera, Lending Tree and others where to the untrained mind about getting business loans, personal loans and whatnot sounds good BUT speaking from experience as someone who’s not only received business and personal funding AND being an expert business loan broker, this couldn’t be farther from the Truth…
You don’t want to do the whole “Online Marketplace” thing and I’ll get deeper into that below but basically, you’ll be giving your information to a platform that will:
- Send your information/data to third-party lenders who you don’t know who they are and likely are not the best for you. Then you’re getting contacted by multiple lenders getting bogged down with email after email, calls, texts, etc.
- Your credit can be shopped around and more
I’ll add more reasons below but if you believe you’ve heard enough and want to protect your safety and security while getting access to the most reputable lender in your industry from a trusted expert business loan broker/consultant, then click the button below to see my #1 recommended Business Funding program
- No-cost and no obligation application…
- Quick Funding Timeline…
- Streamlined and intuitive process…
- You get access to various products with different lenders…
Let’s go deeper inside Lendzi
Going Inside Lendzi
On the home page you’re likely to see something that looks like this:
From the getgo, you can see what products and services Lendzi is able to help you with and the Lendzi loans are:
- Small Business Loans
- Disaster Assistance Loans
- Startup Business Loans
- Real Estate Loans
- Personal Loans
- Student Loans
We’ll dive into some of these now…
Lendzi Products (Dissected One By One)...
Starting with the first one on our bullet list above is the service you're possibly here for most (or not) which is...
Small Business Loans:
- Business Term Loans - Term loans are a “lump sum” given to you and paid back over a set amount of time. There are three different types of term loans and they are:
- Short-term loans - usually last up to 18 months
- Intermediate term loans - typically last 1 to 3 years
- Long-term loans - Lasts longer than 3 years
- SBA Loans - These are government-backed loans where the bank or you can get a non-banking SBA Lender help you get a loan but generally the SBA guarantees they will pay back the bank about 85% of your remaining loan balance if you default on the loan. There are SBA 7a (link) and SBA 504 loans (link) as well as others like EIDL and more
- Microloans - These can be from the SBA and or individual non-profit organizations and others in the form of a crowdfunding platform that has gathered enough money to lend you.
- Merchant Cash Advances - This is for business owners who have credit card statements and take credit card transactions in their business and you can leverage those sales made to get funding on your future receivables. Basically, a lender will examine your credit card sales for the last six to 12 months and then loans you a percentage of that amount.
- Hybrid Cash Advance - So there’s a derivative of a merchant cash advance where we look at ALL revenue coming into a business and not just your credit card statements, and this can even increase the amount of funding you get because this service and lenders look at all of your revenue as a whole.
- Equity Financing - This is where money is raised by selling shares of your company.
- Debt Financing - This is a broader term for any loan like a term loan, microloan, SBA, and even a family member.
- Factoring - You can use your unpaid invoices from your customers who are paying you on terms of like 30, 60, 90 days and more and you can’t wait so you get a factoring company involved to lend you on those unpaid invoices
There are more but this is the gist of it and when you land on the business loans page for Lendzi, it will look something like this:
When I saw this, it reminded me of another “online marketplace” called “LendingTree” and I started to see red flags because they may be one in the same working with similar lenders and the process to getting started is somewhat similar, for example…
If you were to click on “Sole Proprietor” or any one of them, then you’ll get a page like this:
Once you select the right entity, then you’ll go to this page:
Lending tree does a similar thing where you’ll then be asked how much money you need but instead of writing it in, you get to select from different options.
For Disaster Assistance Loans:
- SBA EIDL Loans
- Business Physical Disaster Loan
- Military Reservists Economic Injury Loan
- SBA Express Bridge Loan
- SBA Debt Relief
There is no open application for EIDL at this time but if you’d like to learn more about the SBA EIDL Loan and all that they entail, click here.
For Startup Business Loans:
- Personal/Start-up loans. These can come in the form of installment loans, Line of Credit (LOC), or credit cards and in combination if possible
- Business Credit Cards. You can leverage business credit cards under your business as opposed to your personal at different APRs, even at 0% interest for 6-18 months and up to $150,000 if not $250,000. You can get access to a certain program called the “Credit Line Hybrid” and stack multiple business credit cards, and I made a review of the credit line hybrid you can see here.
- SBA Loans. You have the SBA Microloan program and the Community Advantage program that usually helps out business owners with less than two years of business history
For Real Estate Loans:
- FHA Home Loans
- VA Home Loans
- USDA Home Loans
- No-Doc Loans
If you’d like to learn more about getting a Real Estate Loan, click here to see my #1 recommended place to start.
For Personal Loans:
- As the name states, if you have any debt or need help paying for a large purchase, then you may want to consider getting a personal loan.
- Personal loans are either secured or unsecured.
For Student Loans:
- Federal Student Loans
- Private Student Loans
Now that you've seen the Lendzi funding, here are the calculators...
Lendzi Loan Caluclator
So Lendzi has four loan calculators:
- Business Loan Calculator
- Mortgage Loan Calculator
- Personal Loan Calculator
- Student Loan Calculator
Here’s a look at the business loan calculator as just one example:
While it isn’t the most “robust” calculator out there, it gives you a sample of what you can potentially get if you adjust your:
- Business Start Month
- Business Start Year
- Annual Revenue
- Last months deposit
- Estimated Credit Score
- Home-Based Business?
This is like one of those “pre-approved” offers but it doesn’t show you the overall view of what you can finally get.
How It Works In 3 Simple Steps…
- STEP 1: You will Apply In Minutes. You’ll be asked to answer a few questions about your business lending needs and we’ll work on finding you viable lending solutions
- STEP 2: Compare Lending Options. You can explore funding options that are tailored to your unique business needs and make an informed decision.
- STEP 3: Secure Funding. You can see the capital you need to keep your business thriving in as little as 24 hours.
Here’s what other people are saying about Lendzi with these Lendzi loan reviews:
Here's Lendzi Trustpilot, and take these with caution:
Here are some Lendzi google reviews:
According to the BBB, Lendzi has a BBB rating and accreditation of an A. Just because it has an A though don't think that means they are the best to go with and if it's right for you and your needs.
How Much Does Lendzi Cost?
There is no upfront cost like an application fee or hidden costs, HOWEVER, you will be giving your information to third-party lenders/organizations who you may be unsure about and may not be the best for you - usually, with online marketplaces like these, you don’t always get the best solution as you would if you worked with a broker (like yours truly).
The other costs you will endure are your energy and time and what I mean by that is from the outside it “looks good” in that you just enter a few pieces of your business information and about yourself and you’ll be sent a lender with an offer…
May sound neat where you don’t have to invest energy and time into that, but you will likely not get the best, along with:
- Your credit could be shopped around
- You will get emails, texts, phone calls, GALORE…
- And so many headaches just trying to figure out what actually works best for YOU
These are just some of the things that usually happen and If I were you, I wouldn’t keep giving them your information and have access to do what they want with your information.
Who Is Lendzi For?
Lendzi is designed for business owners of all backgrounds, and timelines, and also for real estate investors, or anything personally someone wants to take care of with a personal loan or student loan. Here’s more:
- Beginners who have no clue how to apply for funding online and are okay with giving their information to be sent to multiple third parties and like getting flooded with emails, calls, and texts and may not get the best but accept standards of “good enough”
- People who’ve been around the block with getting lending in the past and are just curious to see what else is out there and compare other options don’t mind being bombarded time and time again (I wouldn’t do this!)
- Business owners looking to grow and expand their business
- People/business owners looking for debt relief programs
Who’s It Not For?
- People who know better to just give out their information and risk the number of times they’ll be contacted, and left feeling even more frustrated
- Business owners who want a more “Calculated” approach where their information is safe and secure and want the BEST of the BEST lender with the BEST underwriting looking at them
- You value a Business Loan Broker/Business Loan Consultant like myself to guide you in the right direction and educate you at the same time on different services and what each of those lenders are looking for AND you want a broker who will be able to handle your documents by evaluating and analyzing them before sending to the lender so you have more assurance
Pros And Cons
- Various lending options so you're not limited to just one service
- Lengthy infromation about the different types of services
- Professional looking site
- Support is there
- Online marketplace where you may not get the best look and lender and your information can be shopped around and you wouldn't like that
- Not specific underwriting guidelines
- Similar to other online marketplaces
- You could get contacted over and over and over and it will only frustrate you
- Not a strategic and longer term approach
- You don't consult with a broker
There are Most definitely more and even better alternatives for business owners and even if you don’t run a business but for business owners looking for funding here’s my #1 Recommend option:
With Bitty Advance, you can get up to $25k or $35k with same-day approvals and there’s even another partnership I have where you can get potentially get up to $2,000,000 Incredibly fast without collateral, no hard credit checks, bad credit is acceptable, and lower documentation.
This is for “Non-Startups” with at least 3+ months in business and some revenue coming in and if you’d like to learn more about Bitty and get the BEST lender to look at your file, please click the button below…
Now, if you’re a “Startup” business owner with less than 3 months in business and or no revenue, then I recommend going for this company:
With GoKapital, you can get looked at for a personal/start-up loan and get a pre-approval in less than 24 hours or just about 24 hours without any time in business needed. If you’d like to learn more about GoKapital, please click the link right above.
Now, if you can’t qualify for the personal/startup loan or you can but are looking for an alternative, then check out this:
This is the business credit card stacking program where you can add multiple business credit cards at 0% interest for 6-18 months and I made a review you can check out by clicking the link right above.
For All Else like Real Estate Financing and all, you can check out my “Link Tree” by clicking here to view more.
What I Liked Most About Lendzi
I do like and value the fact that you get lengthy information for each product they have and you get to see what each one of them are and what can potentially be the qualifications for them.
It’s also important to say that you get variety and not just one type of business loan or only business loans, but rather, personal loans and more.
What I Liked Least
Whether the owner(s) disguising themselves from the public by not showing their face and more for not getting spammed or because they are hiding something, I REALLY don’t like that and I’ve had experiences in the past where when this is the case, there’s something possibly lurking in the back we don’t know about…
And if something goes wrong, they can just bounce and separate themselves. But I’m not saying that’s exactly what’s going on, I’m speaking from experience of being on other platforms, other programs and so forth and what clothes have been through as well.
I also don’t like that we don’t know “Exactly” the lenders and what they are exactly looking for, you just get general qualifications, numbers, etc, without any clear indication of the underwriting guidelines and parameters.
It’s also important to mention “IF” they even have the best underwriting and are not just going to one or two like a lot of other organizations do which usually isn’t good, and we can’t go without mentioning how your information gets dispersed to third parties, which I know isn’t the best…
But because of convenience and time, people apply to places like these every day without knowing or they do know but are stubborn.
What was your favorite and least favorite part about Lendzi?
When you can’t get approved for a “traditional bank loan” and you turn to the online world you’ll quickly come across these “online marketplaces” that from the outside like a great-looking house in a great community looks the part and I'm not saying they are "not worth it 100%" but perhaps once on the inside it’s been torn apart and disruptive…
You can’t just take things at face value, but rather look deeper and understand that just because something is more convenient and it sounds good to just give your information and get access to a lender and more, it’s not always in YOUR best interest, so what do you do?
While these online marketplaces are not entirelyy bad and have a place, you want to consult with an expert business loan broker like myself who will guide you in the right direction so you’re not making mistake after mistake and going back and forth with your energy and time…
You keep getting bombarded with emails, texts, phone calls, etc from organizations who say they care about you but usually look at you as a number. With yours truly, I sincerely care about who You are as a person and human being first and then in the business second so I can really understand you and what you want to accomplish in your business longer term with the right strategic partnership and roadmap…
And if this is what you’d prefer, then check out my #1 recommended business funding program below to get started and I’ll also leave you my “Linktree” so you can check out more.