Are you ready to take your “Powur” back with home energy solutions that will drastically save you money and lower your carbon footprint?
What about starting your own solar panel business and getting compensated very highly for your time?
Welcome to this Powur Review where I “Michael Granados” will be pulling back the curtains to reveal the DEEP dark truths about this solar power opportunity with the pros and cons, alternatives and so much more you Must know to not only get safe and renewable energy but if you can make a passive income promoting the service to other people.
But before I get started, listen, this isn’t my first rodeo - I’ve been through the block a few times with these type of “Multi-Level Marketing” companies that are “sketchy” about showing you more than what they really are and like to hide behind their reality so I’m going to cut to the chase and answer your question…
“Is Powur Energy Legit and is there a Powur scam? Yes Powur us legit and there is no scam BUT there are flaws and I’m about to expose them right now.
What Is Powur Energy?
Powur is a solar energy panel company focused on accelerating the adoption of sustainable renewable energy worldwide and getting it into the hands of many homeowners. The company is headed by founder and CEO Jonathan Budd. I’ll get into his quick backstory in a bit but here’s the Powur Mission:
“To become the largest clean energy platform on planet earth.”
When Jonathan Budd was just 26 years of age, he went to the Amazon rainforest, because he wanted to change his life and find a career that would bring him a greater meaning and purpose, to really do something different and bigger than himself…
After his eye-opening Amazon rainforest experience, Jonathan came back and he decided to dedicate his life to solar energy and sustainable energy.
Where did Jonathan come from?
Jonathan first popped up as a mentor for SMS Dailys. In 2013 he co-founded Rippin, which sadly is known as one of the most notorious MLM fails ever.
So his “Rippin” scheme failed and a few months after created “MyStand”. This company was about a task-based social-change opportunity that didn’t career any momentum and went nowhere.
The Powur difference is a low cost, clean reliable energy your family can depend on. Here’s more:
- Become financially secure. Investor backed and is member-owned
- Get experience. Over 5,000 successful installations.
- Doing well by Doing Good. Fully certified B-corp.
- Validation. Inc. 1,000 fastest growing company in America.
- Impact focused. Money from every installation goes to preserving millions of acres of the Amazon rainforest.
- Record-Breaking. First solar company to offset 100% of the emissions from the solar manufacturing process.
Alright, let’s go deeper inside.
Going Inside Powur
Taking things back to the home page, here’s what you’ll find:
From this screen, you can enter your zip code to see why solar is the best solution in your market and to match you up with any Powur contracting services.
According to Powur’s estimations:
- Carbon Sequestered estimated is at 438,000+
- Savings from Powur Customers is at $6,000,000+
- KWH Produced estimated at 141,000,000+
This is the part where things get shady because there is NO clear way to see what products Powur is promoting, and where do the Solar panels come from today but there’s a history behind this to hear.
Back in 2015, Powur was offering solar panel installations through a company called Solar City. Solar City was then bought by Tesla in 2016 for $2.6 Billion, and at the Time Jonathan’s company was in $1.5 Trillion dollars worth of debt.
Tesla rebranded Solar City as Tesla Energy. So with that part of history, it begs the question “Who provides Powur with solar installations and equipment?”
since there is no more Powur solarcity, Powur states that they do not work with Tesla and that they instead work with certified, subcontract installers in the markets they serve which is similar to other large solar companies like Sunrun.
How Powur Works In 5 Simple Steps…
- STEP 1: You collect your energy bill
- STEP 2: You review a custom proposal
- STEP 3: You’ll select the best plan offered to you
- STEP 4: Sign your contract
- STEP 5: Get Started
Powur Featured In…
As you can see, Powur is featured in:
- Inc 5,000
- EIN Presswire
Powur Pyramid Scheme?
I know you’re wondering “Is Powur A Pyramid Scheme” so let’s address the elephant in the room - No, Powur is not a pyramid scheme. By definition, a pyramid scheme has not products to be sold, and even though it’s hard to find out who and how Powur sells it’s products, they are licensed with contractors with solar panel products.
Would you like to refer a homeowner to go solar with Powur and earn $1,000?
Here’s how it works in 3 simple steps:
- STEP 1: Sign Up for free.
- STEP 2: You have a conversation with a homeowner about the benefits of solar, and you'll grab a copy of their electric bill
- STEP 3: You’ll share the electric bill with Powur and get paid $1,000 when the system is installed.
Powur Compensation Plan
Powur pays you on 5 levels:
- Commission Split. Under Commission Split you keep the 70% of the total net revenue on any project you sell over the COG’s.
Here’s a commission example:
- Revenue Sharing. This is the MLM component where you can get paid 30% of the net revenue that Powur retains, and is not paid from the seller's portion. You get the ability to earn up to 6 levels of consultants and there is no limit to the amount you can earn from each consultant in your team
- Equity Bonuses. Did you know as a consultant you can become a shareholder? Powur has created the industry's first private equity program!
- Mentor Program. When you first join Powur you’re considered a “Mentee” and as a mentee, you must work with your mentor to sell their first 3 projects. Once you’ve successfully helped sell three projects with your mentor, you’ll become a consultant and earn the full commission. After you’ve sold 5 personal contracts with the company, have been active for over 90 days, and have at least 1 project per month you are eligible to become a mentor.
- Commission Schedule. 40% of your installation commission is paid at M1 (capped at $2,000) which is when Powur then will receive the first commission from installers for the project they’re working on completing. So 60% of your remaining commission (or totaling 100% remainder) is paid at M2 when Powur received its final payment.
If you'd like to see the full Powur compensation plan pdf, click here.
Powur has a calendar of events you can check out by seeing the events page here.
Here’s what other Powur consultants and Powur energy reviews have to say:
Powur Solar BBB reviews:
How To Join Powur
There will be a button that says “Join Now” (as you can see from the image above) and once you click the button you’ll see this pop up:
From here all you have to do is fill out your information with things like:
- Your Name
- Your Email
- Your Phone Number
- Your Language Preference
How Much Does Powur Cost?
There is no cost to join Powur, the only cost would be your time and energy to get started marketing and selling to people.
Who Is Powur For?
Powur is created for people of all levels who want to partner with a proven partner in Powur as an independent solar consultant to promote solar panels to homeowners across the world.
- People who want a side hustle, part-time and even full-time career in the solar power industry selling solar panels to people who share a desire with you for clean energy.
- People wanting multiple ways to get paid such as $1,000 per sale as well the residual side of income.
- Network Marketing Enthusiasts who enjoy or would think they’d enjoy recruiting others into the program.
- Alternative Energy passionate people
- Sales minded individuals
- Marketing enthusiasts
- Moms and dads
- And much more!
Who’s It Not For?
- Non-Solar Panel enthusiasts
- People who don’t want to work with technology
- People who don’t want to be in a super competitive industry where it’s not easy to sell solar panel
- Lazy people
- Tire Kickers
- No effort seekers
Pros And Cons
- Over 5,000 successful installations so you can be confident in getting solar panels into your home without a mistake, and if you’re looking at it from an agent point of view you can rest assured your clients will be happily taken care of which means you’ll keep making forward progress.
- Inc.1,000 fastest growing company in America so you can have confidence and certainty you’ll be working with a legitimate company which means you’ll take MASSIVE action to make this work for you no matter what.
- 6+ ways to get paid commissions so you can maximize your earning potential in every area of your business which means you’ll double your income much faster
- Get paid for recurring other consultants for a greater passive income.
- Multi-Level Marketing concept where most people spend their time recruiting rather than selling the actual product/service.
- Much harder to sell Solar than people think
- You’re capped by only earning $1,000 per solar panel sold
Promoting Solar Panel's can be lucrative, but it’s not as easy and passive to earn with so that’s why I recommend for beginners through higher levels to experience something called “Affiliate Marketing”
With Affiliate Marketing you can promote other people’s products and services and get paid very well with high ticket commission products, low-ticket, and recurring physical and digital products...Without having to hold inventory, fulfill on customer service, and be this “techie” person.
Here are a few of my recommended affiliate marketing programs:
My favorite is Legendary Marketer because like Solar, you can get paid out High Commissions but you’re not capped at just $1,000, you can make that and more like $3,000, $5,000, $10,000+!
You get PROVEN step-by-step training by an 8-figure entrepreneur who was featured on Forbes in David Sharpe.
What I Liked Most About Powur
There are some great things about Powur that popped up to me and one of those was the power of offering alternative and clean energy not only to homeowners but to the environment…
We’re living in a world with a lot of used lightning, trash on the streets and harmful technology to people and the environment. So the meaning of selling Solar panels is far greater than just earning a $1,000 commission…
It’s about making an impact to change people’s lives by providing them and the environment with clean alternative energy sources.
What I Liked Least?
I’d have to say there are way too many ways to make an income that can feel confusing and hard to get therewith. This is a common structure you see with most MLM companies who have the right intentions but for most of the consultants it’s confusing and a high percentage of them never make it there…
Causing people to get discouraged and drop off.
What was your favorite part about Powur? Was there a feature that stood out to you most?
Listen, Selling solar power is one of the greatest feelings because you’re at the front and center of bringing homeowners cleaner alternative energy that benefits both them and the environment…
Plus you can enjoy a nice commission payout for it. But not everything that’s presented well and sounds good is great for you…
With being a Solar Panel Consultant you will quickly realize how hard it really is to sell solar panel and how sure can you be when you don’t even know the Products Powur carries? Sure it’s solar panels, but they don’t share with you what EXACTLY they’re selling…
And for that, I have my guard up, especially with the many ways to earn which is just a “flash”. It’s not my #1 recommended way to go especially if you’re a beginner, and if you’d rather get into a greater business and business model that allows you more high-paying commissions, more time freedom, and the ability to scale much faster…
Then check out my #1 Recommended Program below.