Are you struggling to get a handle on your payment processing because you’re paying too much in fees or you’re just falling behind the times and need NEW Technology to Supercharge your credit and debit card payments for your customers?
How about getting a REAL award-winning and leading payment process that works best for small-to-medium sized businesses looking for a FULL-service end-to-end solution so you can improve your and your customer's buying experience while making more and keeping more in your pockets?
Welcome to this Sphere Commerce Review where I “Michael” a Small business owner with multiple businesses (Owner of Viral Funding Solutions too) will be pulling back the curtains to unpackage the Incredible Truths of Sphere, the pros and cons, alternatives, and much more so you can Finally get simple and affordable payment processing that will allow you to keep more of your profits and circulate your cash flow so you can grow and expand your business much faster but first…
Let’s answer that question lingering on your mind which is this… “Is Sphere Commerce Legit?” 110% you can get bet your bottom it is! It’s as real as this “$250 Meet or Beat Opportunity” where you have the chance to get $250 IF we cannon meet or beat your current rate (if you have a current rate that is - and this is no joke).
Alright, let’s get into it.
What Is Sphere Commerce?
Sphere Commerce is a Technology focused cloud-based, vertically integrated software and payments technology company helping businesses with their payment processing. Sphere is an award-winning and leading payment processor that works best for small-to-medium-sized businesses that are looking for a full-service end-to-end solution. This includes full features for businesses like local restaurants, doctor’s offices, nail salons, hair salons, dry cleaners, contractors, and automotive services just to name a few.
Sphere offers solutions designed for all Point-of-sale environments, whether you or anybody already accepts credit cards or are looking to start new, including the following which could include contactless processing…
- In-Person: This is for merchants who own a storefront business with a POS system or countertop terminal
- Over the phone/key entered: This is for you and anybody that is manually key-entering transactions and credit card information
- Mobile: You want the ability to process payments anytime and anywhere
- Online: You want to sell your products and services directly on your website
Besides the fact that Sphere is trusted by more than a third of the 100 largest health systems in the US and thousands of independent medical providers across the country to facilitate and drive secure payments, they have this amazing integrated software and payments suite that helps you and your organization increase payment collection while delivering you the best class in security as well as:
- And a single payment stack…
…This standard payment stack is standardized for reporting and reconciliation. They also drive amazing help for non-profits and here is more:
- #1 Trusted Leader In Payment Security. With Sphere’s full circle solutions, it’ll untangle your payment workflow issues while improving your user experience.
- You get a 150+ Integration Partner Ecosystem where you can experience the beauty of seamless integrations to EHR, PMS, and other key vertical software solutions.
- 24/7 Exceptional tech support so you don’t have to worry about getting quick access to solve ANY problem(s) you have which means you’ll have an extra bounce in your work and be able to stay focused on what matters most and get things done faster
Let’s go even deeper inside.
Going Inside Sphere
Did you know Sphere is able to Eliminate up to 95% of your payment processing fees and you can use the latest devices while paying FAR lower processing fees?
There’s this thing called “Cash Discounting” Sphere has where it allows you to pocket more money each and every month by eliminating fees and saving you about 95% of your monthly fees, here’s more…
Cash Discounting Process ($6,000+ PROFIT)...
Cash Discounting is a way for you to pass some of your payment processing costs onto your customers when they pay by card. A cash discount occurs when you offer a discounted price to a customer if they choose to pay with cash as opposed to a card. So in other words, the listed price of ALL the items in the business is the card price - if any of your customers pay by cash instead of card, they will receive a discount, it’s that simple.
You have the ability to choose the discount amount, for example:
- 2.00% or…
- 2.50% or…
- 3.00%, etc…
Let’s look at an example of Cash Discounting:
- Using a Pizza Restaurant as our example called “Tasty Pizza Restaurant”:
- Tasty Pizza Restaurant offers a 2.50% Cash Discount to their customers, here’s the customer receipt:
- Medium Peporronit Pizza = $14.00
- Fettuccine Alfredo pasta = $12.00
- Chicken Picatta = $15.00
- Medium Salad = $9.00
- Total Cost = $50.00 IF Paying by card
IF your customer were to pay with Cash, the Total Cost is $50 less 2.50% = $48.75.
In this prime example, your customer(s) paying $50.000 by card are actually paying an additional $1.25, to offset the card processing fees. The customers that pay by cash are receiving a $1.25 discount.
Your Topline and Bottom line are most important and every and any way to help you earn more profits and keep more of those profits makes a MAJOR difference, especially when you are looking to get business loans and things like that.
Sphere and SwipeSimple (Like Batman and Robin)…
Sphere offers effortless Cash Discount Processing with the SwipeSimple line of products, which include:
There's even the Swipe Simple Creaders where you can save money on transaction costs every time you use the Blootooth card reader with your iOS or Android Mobile device to swipe, dip, or tap credit card payments.
Sphere KEY Benefits (Unbelievable)...
- You get Diverse Payment options so you can support various payment methods that include both credit and debit cards, digital wallets, electronic checks (eChecks), and ACH (Automated Clearing House) payments which means your customers will be more receptive and open to paying you in multiple ways and you won’t lose out on customers payments and this way you’ll increase your conversion rates substantially
- Robust Security Measures. Sphere definitely prioritizes the security of payment transactions no matter the amount as it deploys advanced encryption technologies and complies with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) which ensures that your customer's sensitive data remains ALWAYS completely protected no matter what. This helps your business build Total trust with your customers and it minimizes the risk of ANY data braces
- Fast and Seamless Integration. Sphere can quickly and easily integrate with your existing business systems, such as:
- Accounting software
- Inventory Management Tools
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM) platforms
- This integration really streamlines your operations and extremely simplifies the reconciliation processes, which saves You valuable time and effort
- You get Increased Sales Opportunities. When you’re able to accept various payment methods and offering multiple channel payment options, you can cater to a Larger range of a customer base and this can enhance your sales opportunities, it can significantly reduce cart abandonment rates, and BOOST your overall revenue.
- Valuable Insight Like No Other. The reporting and analytics capabilities at your fingertips that Sphere has and will provide you with can help you see payment trends and your customer's behavior. This data-driven approach, enables you and your business(es) to make the best-informed decisions, to optimize your offerings, and create targeted marketing campaigns so you are reaching your audience correctly and taking care of them in the best way(s) possible.
- What are the rates? There is not just one rate, and the rates from card brands change throughout the year. On average, we find 15%-20% cost savings. PLUS: we also have a meet or beat your current pricing, where if Sphere can’t meet or beat your current processing rate, you will receive a $250 Visa Reward Card. You will be required to provide two of your most recent processing statements to qualify for our Meet or Beat opportunity
- Does Sphere always offer the lowest rates? Sphere is VERY confident that they can offer the most competitive processing rates that they back that up with a $250 Meet or Beat opportunity for you.
- How long does it take to get service from Sphere? It can take 2-3 business days, depending on the system configuration and equipment.
- Does Sphere Offer A Free Termnal Solution? Yes, Sphere has a wide variety of merchant service solutions.
- Does Sphere have a similar product to Square? Yes, Sphere Swipe Simple mobile solutions offers a more Robust solution that typically will provide you with an additional savings for most Square users, including a full Merchant account, 24/7/365 US-based merchant support and fraud protection.
- What If you’re using Square? Not every business using Square is ideal for Sphere payment processing as Square is more ideal for Small low volume and part-time businesses paying Square less than $115 per month in processing fees
- Usually if you’re using Square, you do not change to Sphere since there will be very little if any monthly savings, and you would need to purchase the Swipe Simple Card Reader for $159
- If you (or someone else) is paying Square more than $125 per month, will sometimes change to Sphere with our small savings, but includes everything you do not receive from Square which is better technology, Fraud Protection, a REAL payment processing statement, PLUS: all bullet points below this.
- If you’re using Square and paying Square more than $150 per month, depending on which Square product you purchased and use, will usually change to Sphere.
Sphere Payment Processing Reviews
Here's what others are saying about Sphere's payment processing:
Who Is Sphere Commerce For?
Sphere is made for business owners who want a sharp payment processing service that offers your clients diverse payment options and top-notch security so you are in the safest of hands while at the same time saving a lot of money per year in profits and even cash flow. Here’s more:
- Small businesses and business owners who want a cost-effective solution with NEW equipment/solution, and great support to handle any questions and challenges you may have.
- Business owners who want an Exceptional cost-savings payment processing option and on average we find 15%-20% in cost-savings.
- Beginners and Intermediates who want a fast and seamless integration with other tools and for you to track your customer(s) behavior and so you can precisely create marketing campaigns around your dream customer(s) so you deliver for them at all times without guessing and losing out on money
- You want Robust security measures so your customer's data is always protected through advanced encryption technologies which will give you and your customers a great peace of mind.
- You care about Cash Discounting and passing some of your payment processing costs to your customers when they pay by card as well as lowering your processing costs so you can save A LOT more per month and when you look at the end of the year, you have extra and more profits!
- You do higher volume and full time more so and need something larger to process your payments
- You’d like to have a meet-or-beat opportunity where is Sphere cannot meet or beat your current processing rate, you can receive a $250 Visa Reward Card.
Who It’s Not For:
- High-Risk Industries such as Online Pharmacies (like CBD Oil as an example), Financial/Wealth Management (Financial Guidance), Card not present tech support (SEO, Web Development, etc.), Prepaid Cards/Money Transfer (Gift Cards, Western Union, Money Gram, Cash Advance Loans), Collections/Credit Repair
- Larger businesses such as chain restaurants, universities, hotels, and gas stations often choose their processor at a corporate level so that’s why you don’t see them transferring or starting with these. And the process for changing can prove difficult and lengthy.
- You’re satisfied with using your traditional equipment and don’t want quicker and more efficient processing
- You’re not credit card processing
- You generate a lower volume of sales and transactions and need something less like Square
Pros And Cons
- You get the #1 Trusted leader in payment security so you can have your payment workflow issues (or ever if any) untangled and kept safe which means you'll always have a piece of mind you are keeping your customers information safe as well as yours.
- Huge and diverse payment options so this way you easily support many payment methods that include both credit and debit cards, digital wallets, electronic checks, and ACH which means your customers have different ways to pay you and not be limited so you don't have to lose them. This way you'll gain even more customers.
- Superior Cash Discounting program that allows you to pass some of your processing costs to your customers when they pay by card. You can save A LOT more money with this and increase your profits by limiting your fees
- Increase sales opportunties when you have multiple ways your client can pay you so you don't have to worry about growing your revenue generating income streams and even create new ones for new products and services which means you'll accomplish your revenue, profit, cash flow, EBITDA goals much faster.
- Various SwipleSimple machines you can select from so you can have what you need when you need it and be able to process your customers payments with ease and have valuable insights because of it.
- Sphere "may" be pricier then other options but this is NOT really a "Con" especially if you're getting the value and deliverables that you need to make it worth it.
- Doesn't work best for high risk procesing industries
Although Sphere is an exceptional payment processing tool, it’s not going to be for everyone so down below is a list of alternatives in the low volume to high-risk industries to look at:
- Square (For Lower Volume, new ventures and gig jobs)
- Helcim (lowest rates and new ventures and gig jobs, low volume)
- CDG Commerce (lowest rates)
- Payment Cloud (For High-Risk Processing)
- eMerchantBroker (High-Risk Processing)
Above all, my favorite is Sphere because if you’re generating higher volume, the cost-to-effectiveness ratio is really good and it’ll show when you see how much you’ll be saving on a daily, weekly, bi-weekly, monthly, and especially yearly basis, and you have to keep in mind the savings that you can then reuse into your business, to have extra cashflow to repurpose into your business and use it for many purposes…
Even for a rainy day or when you’re in a tight pinch and need an extra months worth of cash and more. PLUS, whenever you come to me to get a business loan (remember that I’m a business loan broker) at a High level like through an SBA 7a/504 loan, bank term loan and similar, your profitability, cash flow, revenue and more WILL matter tremendously…
And this is the difference between you getting approved and getting approved for a little or a lot more in funding.
What I Liked Most About Sphere
There are quite a bit of things that I actually LOVE about Sphere, but If I had to choose just ONE thing it would be this…
Their Cash-Discouting service - It’s NEXT Level! Having the ability to choose the discount amount from 2.00% to 3.00% for example and the SwipeSimple line of products, makes it effortless to earn back more and save more over a longer term instead of just looking at quick shortcuts because you and I both know very well about shortcuts…
If you make ANY shortcuts in your business to fulfill for a customer or similar, it can end up having your customer leave and now you have to bring in new clients with new sales and you don’t want to be doing that over and over each day or month do you?
Your churn rate is going to be high by that point and you’ll be kicking yourself “wondering what if” and you don’t want to find yourself in these situations
What I Liked Least
Hmm, there’s really nothing that I disliked and I don’t say that to be biased but if I had to entertain it, I’d say that it’s not for high-risk industries. This is not a bad thing nor is it a dislike or a con, that’s just the way things are…
Everything is not for everyone.
What was your favorite part about Sphere? Is there something you found that stood out amongst all the things you saw here today?
When you’re taking payments from your customer(s) do you want to keep offering them the same old “Tried and True” equipment and miss out on a faster sequence of events from payment to satisfaction of the customer and having a cost-savings plan with much more or would you rather get with the times and get the latest technology that’ll accept your customers digital payments?
It’s not surprising businesses of all sizes are getting with the times and switching over or starting with payment processing tools that enable them to not only accept digital payments in the form of credit and debit cards but get customer behavior metrics to make better-informed decisions on data to help take your customers and your business to the next level…
To have a fast and seamless integration with your other software so all are connected as one and running like a well-oiled machine pumping out the next product to be given to a satisfied customer who then can rest easy and be confident in themselves and in your business at the same time…
They are given the best customer support from you and more importantly delivery - If you’ve been around business long enough you’ll know it’s not what you say but how you say it and the same principles apply here…
It’s about “How” you deliver it and not just that you delivered it - You want to send the FULL message to your customer(s) and even your staff/team/employees that they are delivering the best experience to the customer. And above all that…
You get cash-discounting at a premium with the SwipeSimple line of products so you can save more in processing fees and have the profits at the end of the week, month, and year to look better financially and look better to lenders for money and be able to circulate your money with more cash-flow into your business.
If you’re ready to get started with Sphere Payment Processing, then I invite you to click the link below to get started with your free application then we will help you find the perfect provider, and based on how much processing is required, there will be a strong range of service providers ready and waiting for you…