How would you like to get a done-for-you online funding application system that gives you access to over 20,000 application sources, including Grants?
Welcome to this USA Funding Applications Review where I “Michael” A long-time business owner and business funding expert (with Viral Funding Solutions too) will be pulling back the curtains to reveal to you what USA Funding Applications is...
To “How” EXACTLY they work, the pros and cons, alternative and much more but before you see it, here’s this…
BILLIONS of dollars are pumped into grants and other sources every year and if you’re waiting on the fence for it to fall on your lap, you’ve likely already missed your chance to fund your startup or non-startup and better your financial situation Without needing to add collateral, without credit checks, without security deposits or co-signers.
Let’s quickly answer the question STILL looming on your mind right this second - Is Usa Funding Applications Legit? There are MANY mixed reviews and although there is legitimacy to it, it may not be as effective as you think and you may have to be cautious, so please stick with me until the end of this post so you can see for yourself as well as see what your better alternatives are to get up to $10,000,000+ with Credit-Based financing, cash-flow based, and or collateral funding!
Let’s get into it.
What Is USA Funding Applications?
USA Funding Applications is an online funding application system that gives you access to over 20,000 application sources, including Grants which most people gravitate to the grants for this service. They are a membership-based funding service that claims to give you access to many different funding categories with over 20,000 applications to apply to and these are Business, Community Assistance, Education, and many others we’ll uncover later below.
The funding is made available from the US Government and private foundations, that’s at least what is mentioned from Usa funding applications. I researched this company even deeper and found out there’s a similar-looking site to this one called New USA Funding at https://newusafunding.com
We’ll tackle the two sites side by side in minutes below but let’s see “Why” choose USA Funding Applications
Why USA Funding Applications
Well, from the perspective of yourself and others, people need money today and they actually needed it like yesterday but A LOT of business owners are worried about their current and future financial situation and don’t know where to get the money…
You look for ways of getting “Free” Money to just keep you going before you “bridge” over to a loan and or similar but you need to grow and expand, you have expenses mounting and it just layers over you like another heat wave sucking the energy and time out of you, PLUS: Other people don’t tell you “Where”, “How”, and “What” to apply to and that’s where USA Funding Applications comes in…
They are there to help you and others as they say to get funding through grants and other opportunities and make it supposedly “easier and simpler” to locate these grants and funding opportunities from the American Corporate Giving Programs, Foundations, and other charitable institutions, Individuals, and other agencies.
Let’s go deeper inside now.
Going Inside USA Funding Applications
Starting from the home page, here’s what you’ll see:
You’ll be able to select from one or more of the “Funding Options” you see in the image above and It’ll take you to a registration form that I’ll show you below under the “Application” part but first let’s go over the “Funding Categories”...
Funding Categories With Over 20,000 Applications…
- Business Applications - 12,377 applications available
- Community Assistance - 12,422 applications
- Education - 5,533 applications
- Elderly - 6,246 applications
- Home Buyers - 521 applications
- Home Improvement - 892 applications
- Housing - 1,967 applications
- Inventions - 271 applications
- Minorities/Demographic - 11,328 applications
- Misc - 11,956 applications
- Non-Profit - 9,913 applications
- Personal Assistance - 12,256 applications
- Real Estate - 1,106 applications
- Veterans - 6,433 applications
- Women - 7,341 applications
They are also adding more applications supposedly and at the moment from what I’m seeing are these:
- In the last 7 days they added 248 new applications
- In the last 30 days they added 1,914 new applications
- In the last 90 days they added 4,550 new applications
There are many mixed reviews of people getting assistance with these applications which you’ll see in the review section below but things like when people try to apply for grants, it takes them to other screens and how it was nothing more than a whole bunch of dummy websites or random stuff.
You may get a list of grants but these are ones you can find yourself online and people state they don’t even qualify for what they are shown so it’s a waste of time for them. Keep in mind that there’s a fee to this you’ll learn more about in the fee section below and there’s a recurring membership fee of around $34 or so a month…
You can honestly find grants by going to grants.gov and many others but it can take time just trying to do it alone and if you’d like to see a list of grant opportunities you can take advantage of this year as well as get evaluated for ALL types of funding situations that also involve the “3 C’s” of capital I go through with everyone…
You either have one of these three, two, or all three and if none then we work on business trade credit and separate your personal from business, then click the button below to pick up a free six-step pre-approval lending checklist and a questionnaire so I can evaluate and analyze to share with you your best funding options in a highly customized and personalized email response…
How It Works (In 3 Simple Steps)…
- STEP 1: You Will Register. This is supposed to be easy to fill out and your information is secure.
- STEP 2: Research. USA Funding Applications will provide you with the application sources and teach you how to apply
- STEP 3: You Will Apply. There is no limit to the number of grants and other sources you can apply to.
Here’s what it’ll look like once you get to the “Application page”:
You will Fill out fields like:
- Telling them about your funding needs
- Which type of funding you are interested in
- How much money will you need
- Enter your best email address
Note that at the bottom you’ll have to “check” a box that you agree to the terms of the site and that you are providing an Electronic signature that authorizes “USA Grant Applications” to contact you by email, text, or phone regarding your funding applications service account with any new funding opportunities/services or sources that could be available.
Let’s break down that sentence up above:
- For one, you are E-signing…
- You are then letting them contact you in various ways and you probably don’t want to be contacted over and over again…
- “USA Grant Applications”...
That last part looks a little suspect, doesn’t it? Where did USA Grant applications come from? If you remember from what you read earlier…
USA Grant Applications is the previous name they used to go by before they changed names. There are many mixed reviews and I found a site on “Sitejabber” where USA Grant Applications is listed and people are saying that they are a fraud, it’s not worth the money, scam, and much more, see below:
And then there are those people saying good things (but are they bought reviews and fake? That’s something to be careful of)
Now let’s get into what people are saying about USA Funding Applications…
USA Funding Applications Reviews
Here are Usa funding applications.org reviews to check out:
Usa Funding Applications Reddit
Here's what people are saying on Reddit:
So you can see how and why others are thinking there is a Usa funding applications scam but it may not be as obvious from certain reviews though.
Usa Funding Applications bbb
While I couldn't locate a BBB for USA Funding Applications, there is one for the other company called USA Grant Applications.
How Much Does USA Funding Applications Cost?
USA Funding Applications will cost a fee of $29.95 and they charge this amount to give you access and because in order for them to pay for their expenses they have incurred compiling the information for you, they are forced to charge a small amount.
The information also comes with a guarantee…If you apply for funding using of the applications you find on their website and you don’t receive funding, your membership fees will be refunded to you immediately. All you would have to do is provide them with the name of the funding opportunity you applied to and a copy of the rejection letter you received from the funder.
So in other words, you can’t get your money back unless you show proof that you’ve applied to a funder and you’ve been rejected, which is another way of saying that you have to at least “try it out”. It’s like if you were to buy a course and say it didn’t work, yet you didn’t even apply yourself and go through the process.
It’s understandable, but at the same time there should be another way people could get their money back to, but I get it. I’ve heard that there may be like a $34 recurring monthly fee too but that may have changed, but just be aware there could be monthly recurring amounts.
But with your membership fee, you will have access to the applications and online training information through their member-only site and you can also cancel your membership at any time.
Who Is USA Funding Applications For?
This service is designed for beginners and all levels of business owners, the self-employed, entrepreneurs, and more who want access to an online funding application system that can give you access to over 20,000 applications sources, including grants without having to go to a lot of places to try and find them. Here’s more:
- Startup business owners who need free money to get them going in the meantime before they can do more with other types of services, or startups who’ve exhausted all other options with credit-based financing, collateral, perhaps revenue-based and even business credit building as well as friends and family and other sources
- Non-startups who want to know what grants are available without doing the research themselves and need help with their current situation whether it’s “Survival” money or “thriving” money
- People who don’t want to go through collateral, credit checks, security deposits, or co-signers, and if you have a bankruptcy, you can still apply.
- People who want everything in one place
Who It’s Not For
- Business owners who don’t want to pay to get access to grants you can find in other ways and just as easily as well
- You want to work with a very detailed, punctual and disciplined business funding expert/business loan broker (in yours truly) who can guide you in the right direction and get you a highly personalized and customized roadmap and partnership for longer-term success
- You already know of other ways to find grants and it works just as well
- You know better then to spend money for a membership
Pros and Cons
- Research is done-for-you so you don't have to go to different places to find grants and funding sources
- Easy step-by-step application process
- There's no limit of grants you can apply to
- Different funding categories
- Costs to get started
- You can find grants in other places easily
- Membership fee
- You may not get what you want
There are definitely other “Grant” opportunity sources as well as funding opportunities that revolve around credit, cash-flow, and collateral-based financing (even business credit building), and they are:
- My Free Grant document you can pick up here
- Bitty Advance (revenue-based funding, even collateral-based)
- Capwell - Credit-based funding for startups and non-startups
- GoKapital - Credit-based funding for startups and non startups too
- Credit Suite - Business credit building
- Credit Line Hybrid - 0% Interest business credit cards
By far my favorite option for EVERYONE would be with “Capwell” ONLY because it’s credit-based and most people who don’t have revenue generating in their business or very little, do still have credit…
And you can leverage your credit to get a combination of a personal installment/term loan, personal line of credit, personal and or business credit cards. It doesn’t require collateral either and it can potentially help build your business credit at the same time!
The other one with “Bitty Advance” is great for revenue-based funding and there are options if you have at least $3k+ in monthly revenue on your lowest month in the last 90 days and funding can be dispersed in a matter of days if not same day and up to $2,000,000!
What I Liked Most About USA Funding Applications
Hmm, I would say the done-for-you research and grant opportunities but even then I believe you can find these in other ways without having to pay for a membership, and even then you may be limited and not be approved, so there is no guarantee you will get approved, remember that.
What I Liked The Least
Honestly, I’m not a fan of the “pay and play” model for this type of service, especially if there is no guarantee you will get approved for a grant. It’s also easy to find grant opportunities and keep track of what comes up in other ways…
It’s just that people gravitate to do what is the least amount of effort and people pay for convenience, reduced effort, and time, and that’s what you’d be doing but you may not get what you want…At least for me, that’s not a risk I will take.
What was your favorite part about USA Funding Applications? Did you have a least favorite part? How about the better question...Is usa funding applications real?
While there is "realness" to it and there's a bigger aspect to the question "is usa funding legit", there's a bigger picture to it you have to grasp that many overlook...
With all the funding resources out there from grants to other types, you can EASILY get lost and placed into a hamster wheel of doing the same vicious repetitious cycle of “trying” to find what’s best until you now realize you get bombarded with emails…
Then phone calls, text messages, now you hear about it on your social media channel(s), and the frustration just creeps up even more like an eerie scary movie where there’s someone just outside your door at night.
But with a platform like USA Funding Applications, you can tap into a system that’ll show you different grants and other funding sources without the research BUT this can be executed by just taking some time to locate them and keep track of them yourself…
Instead of having to pay for something that may not be in your best interest, and then there’s this…
You have a dedicated business funding expert and business loan broker in yours truly who will Finally guide you in the right direction so you can fund your new startup or continue to fund your existing business and take it to the next level, so you can have 110% confidence and certainty moving forward without complications and unwanted costs, and so you can blast forward in your health and relationships feeling stress-free and like you are changing in more ways than just in your wealth.
So if you’re ready to get started with more funding opportunities and get a highly customized and personalized email response on your best funding option(s) from an Expert, then click the button below to see my questionnaire to get started.