How would you like to earn a big share of the $500 BILLION US Dollar commissions faster and more easily?
What about giving away a Free web service that users earn $400 to use and YOU get paid $100? Welcome into this 5 Billion Sales Review where I “Michael” will be uncovering all the mystery surrounding this program, if it’s a scam, pros and cons, alternatives and so much more so you can finally make life-changing money online long term, have a system working for you, and be profitable for as long as you’d like.
But first, Is 5 Billion Sales legit? 5 Billion looks like a “Scam” and you should be very worried because it’s a cause for the FTC to get involved if they haven’t already because it’s another program that overpromises through their marketing to help you make money and all you end up doing is reselling the membership - Almost pyramid scheme like.
So I wouldn’t touch the system and if you’ve had enough and want to get on with things, then I highly suggest checking out my #1 Recommended way to make REAL commissions online through high ticket affiliate marketing here.
Alright, let’s get into it.
What Is 5 Billion Sales?
5 Billion Sales is a Multi-Level Marketing (MLM) program claimed to be a “holding company which operates twenty-five platforms all across the web” and you hand them your social media handles so they can send people to your account through a sales funnel and profit. It’s very fishy about what the system “exactly” is but we do know it’s a big recruitment scheme for you to sell the membership.
The other problem is you don’t know who the owner of the company is and that’s a HUGE red flag - When you can’t find the owner of the company, it's because they want to operate in secrecy and when everything comes falling down, there’s no name to it. PLUS: You don’t want to be left high and dry, do you?
Let’s go deeper inside.
Going Inside 5 Billion Sales
At the time of me writing this post, 5 Billion Sales is in pre-launch and will be made available towards the end of December 2021 (could be open by the time you see this)...
But here are a few key points the system has done for you:
- Earn Your Share of $500 billion commissions
- The people have monetized existing internet activities that 5 billion people do every day (social media)
- You can join as an affiliate and get paid a $100 commission to give the service away to users.
- Affiliates are not paid to join the affiliate program
- Join on Telegram for Updates.
Supposedly you can earn from two revolutionary services with multiple revenue streams, and they are:
- Service 1: They are revolutionizing the internet remove the power and trillions of dollars from big players that run the web and will give it back to every person that uses it.
- The first pioneering web service is free and it provides every internet user the opportunity to earn $400 to use the internet without doing anything differently. It is the opportunity for $5 Billion people to earn a passive income online without investing $1 and is yours to earn $100 commission recurring yearly for each user you introduce. And as an affiliate, you can become a user too and earn $400 after service 1 is launched too
- Service 2: This is also a “revolutionary service” that will give others the power to earn extra cash from their existing activities that generate you a long-term ongoing income - it’s unique.
5 Billion Sales Commissions Structure
Here’s how you get paid on many levels:
- Everyone is their own level 0 (top of own network)
- Everyone can build a network of 16 levels below them (their network)
- Everyone gets paid commissions for their own activity
- Everyone will get paid overrides from all 16 levels of their network
- Affiliates can join as a free service 1 user after launch to earn $400 passive income too.
With each level you can seat an Unlimited amount of people (unlimited width) and every member of this network has equal earning opportunities.
- Service 1 Commission: $100 recurring yearly ($5 Billion potential commissions)
- Service 1 Override: $5 recurring on 16 levels
- Service 2 Commission: $10 once off plus you get a recurring profit share of $200-$1,000 (1 billion potential commissions).
- Service 2 Override: $1 once off plus recurring profit share override of $10-$50 on all 16 levels.
Here’s some more:
- You refer 2 people into level 1 and all 16 levels also refer 2 people each, and your network will be over 130,000 affiliates.
- If each of the 130,000 people you have in your downline gets 4 users for service 1 today, that would be 130,000 x 4 x $1 = $520,000
- Then you can do the override math from there
Is 5 Billion Sales A Pyramid Scheme?
Not by complete definition because there is a product you’re selling and it’s the membership itself but there are no relatable products or services…
As an affiliate, you’re only available to market the membership itself. The other problem is the company operates in Secrecy without knowing who runs it and operating under stingy ways to market a product and do this whole “recruiting” scheme to earn.
Also, giving this company access to your social media accounts wouldn’t be something you want because that’s a recipe for a disaster...A Spam disaster - and then pretty soon you’ve built this reputation of being a spammer and it’ll be hard to recover from that.
You wouldn’t want to be a part of a company that overstretches its marketing message as it’s already going to cause problems with the FTC. And even worse for you can be some form of identity theft and abandonment, you don’t want that, right?
5 Billion Sales Reviews
So you're not going to find "real testimonial reviews" because of the pre-launch and even when you do they may be dishonest, so don't believe all that you see.
Who Is 5 Billion Sales For?
Honestly nobody, but If we had to entertain the fact, then I would say it’s for complete newbies with no marketing or digital business type of skills who want a way to earn money through affiliate marketing by just recruiting other people to join a membership. Here’s more:
- People with no conscious and subconscious and can live with the consequences of promoting a recruiting product just for the sake of earning money
- You’re just in it for the money
Who’s It Not For?
- People who don’t want to just recruit people into a system to earn money
- People who don’t want to get their privacy violates and their identity taken
- People who don’t want to promote a sketchy product/service
- Smart people
- You want a better way to do affiliate marketing
Pros And Cons
- Multiple ways to earn
- Different Service levels
- MLM/pyramid scheme type of system
- No identity behind it
- Overhyped marketing
- Promoting the membership
There are definitely FAR better alternatives than this program and ones where you can earn what you’re worth at a higher level that’s legitimate, and here they are:
My personal favorite (and one many people regard as one of the best programs) is Legendary Marketer because they guide you by the hand step-by-step showing you how to make High Ticket Commissions through High Ticket Affiliate Marketing.
You will be given the high-performing skills and abilities to market higher-cost products/services to people who want/need them and you can earn a great commission doing it (full disclosure, you get what you put in)...
And if you’d like to learn how Legendary Marketer EXACTLY works and so much more, then click the following button to see my full review:
What I Liked Most About 5 Billion Sales?
Nothing, honestly. Why? There’s nothing attractive about just recruiting other people into a shady system to make money and while there are many levels of “earning”, it’s VERY hard to understand what you will be promoting and how it all works, don’t you think?
Add the fact that you don’t know who runs the system and that’s up there with the biggest problem of them all. So don’t get involved!
What I Liked Least?
Everything I just mentioned above PLUS, the fact that it’s a cause for the FTC to get involved.
Did you find something you liked most about 5 Billion Sales? What about your least favorite part about it?
Listen, this program sounds like it has a lot of upsides - From the many ways you can earn commissions, get paid $400+, get different levels to get paid and so on but there’s a dark side…
You will end up selling the membership itself to the same people like yourself only for them to do the same thing and you’re hoping people underneath you buy certain services to make money, there’s no clear way it all works, the marketing is FTC bound, and there’s no owner behind it…
Run! But don’t run away from this post just yet, if you’d like a legitimate way to make money with affiliate marketing more simply, have the potential to earn high ticket commissions, and build a durable and long-lasting business online, then click the button below to see my #1 recommended program.