Want to see the Ultimate list of Best Affiliate Marketing Courses for bloggers that can help bring you in $100’s PER day?
There’s one thing I know about you right now, You’re not your everyday average person who’s looking for a quick buck, or one to take the “Fluffy” road where most affiliate marketing courses just fail to deliver and you’re sick and tired of hearing and seeing how others are succeeding and you’re saying to yourself “It’s MY Time”.
I “Michael Granados” want to address the Elephant in the room, affiliate marketing by blogging is the BIGGEST opportunity since the internet first appeared, it’s one of the best ways to make money without having to worry about being all social on social media, going face to face in a video or speaking your voice through a podcast…
You can simply blog about what you have an interest in, passion in, or hobby about and get paid for helping people who are searching for answers to their problems(s) via the Search Engines (like Google) and get paid for recommending a product YOU don’t even own!
So with my many years of experience as an affiliate marketing blogger who’s doing this full-time having built an Authority health and wellness blog in the back pain space and have turned average everyday people into full-time work from home bloggers, you can bet you’ll see the right courses and not just “general affiliate marketing” courses like you see people tossing on the YouTube about.
Let’s get into it the best blogging course for affiliate marketing, shall we?
Why Take An Affiliate Marketing Course For Bloggers
Really quickly before I show you the TOP courses, do you know why you need to take an affiliate marketing course taught by bloggers?
There are WAY too many affiliate marketing courses that add “Blogging” as a Module to their training BUT they are usually not taught by bloggers and or lack credible and thorough information for you to take and succeed with.
So it’s best you select from one of the courses below that is TAUGHT by REAL income-producing bloggers and not just a sub-section of an affiliate marketing course.
10 Best Blogging Courses For Affiliates
#1 Authority Hacker
Authority Hacker is most definitely the start of our list and the two masterminds behind it “Mark and Gael” have built a jaw-dropping portfolio of Authority sites that bring in over $100,000 PER year!
You can rest assured you’ll be building highly profitable niche authority websites with the intent to build high authority backlinks and publishing original content that will bring you 1,000’s of traffic every single month. Proof shows it:
One of my favorite things about Authority Hacker is their background in having built a MASSIVE healthy authority niche site called Healthambition and after that, the two have gone on to build more websites and showcase their results, experiences, training and much more.
#2 Wealthy Affiliate
If you’re looking for a FREE Blogging course with High Standard training taught my 8 figure affiliate marketers (Kyle and Carson) who understand blogging to the tea on the fact that they’ve developed their own Keyword research tool and have many success stories, then take the Wealthy Affiliate way and you won’t be disappointed.
What I really love and admire about Wealthy Affiliate is the two types of Blogging training:
- Evergreen niche authority sites
- Affiliate Bootcamp
The Evergreen niche authority site focuses on helping you start a money-making blog in a passion, interest or hobby, while the Affiliate Bootcamp training focuses on the “Make Money Online” niche where you can promote ANY business opportunity, make money online tools, and so much more.
One of my favorite features has to be the very helpful community because you get a mix of beginners, intermediate, and experts who are always asking questions, helping one another out, and getting secret insights to growing your blog.
- PROVEN video and text-based training with step-by-step tutorials so you can get the RIGHT in-depth knowledge that’ll make you feel confident and certain when you take action which means you’ll follow through more easily.
- FREE Keyword Research tool in Jaaxy so you can keep searching for keywords people are typing into the search engines and delivering them what they desire which means you won’t have to spend $100’s per month
- State of the art hosting so you can have a fast-running and up-to-date website with a lot of bandwidth which means you can make a lot of sites and have your blog posts rank high in the search engines.
- Private Classes so you can hear from people making 6+ figures with their blogs and you’ll be able to model what they are doing.
As you can see, there is so much to Love about Wealthy Affiliate, it’s my personal favorite, and if you’d like to check out what other people are saying and my in-depth blog review of the course, click the button below.
#3 Making Sense Of Affiliate Marketing
Another popular choice for beginners, intermediate and experts is Making Sense Of Affiliate Marketing, but why?
This is a course created by a lady named Michelle Schroeder Gardner, and it all started for her with a personal finance blog called “Making Sense Of Cents” and is currently earning her over $100,000 a month in blogging. $50,000 of that is coming from affiliate marketing.
The rest is from Ads, sponsorships and other parts. It didn’t take her one day to pull all this off - through hard dedication, work ethics and the PROPER strategy, she made it happen over time. Here’s what’s including in the training:
- 6 Modules
- Over 30 Lessons
- Course Workbook
- Great Bonuses
- Private Mastermind
Module 1: What Affiliate Marketing Is and How It Works
Module 2: Why Affiliate Marketing Is Great
Module 3: The Exact steps Michelle took to earn over $300,000 from a single blog post
Module 4: How to pick the right affiliate products to promote
Module 5: How to increase conversions
Module 6: How to build trust and not lose followers
Module 7: Required Disclosures that you need to know about
Module 8: The ONE major tool you need for affiliate marketing
Module 9: Different strategies to use to promote your affiliate products
Module 10: How to use Pinterest to succeed at affiliate marketing (yes, this included the newest Pinterest affiliate rules)
Here are some reviews:
#4 Income School
Chances are you’ve seen or at least heard about Jim and Ricky over on their YouTube channel making videos about how to blog and build a niche site, but if you’re one of the few don’t worry - Thanks to these two gentlemen many average every day people have gone on to build SUPER profitable blogs AND YouTube channels from following their system.
The name of their course is called “Project 24” and before I show you more of that, here are some neat stats:
Yeah, that’s 71 full-time members generating a full-time income. Will you be the next one? Here’s what comes inside:
- 265 videos
- 75 lessons added in the last 3 months
- 132 podcasts
- Step-by-step approach to profitable niche sites and YouTube channels
- Members-Only podcast to give you the Newest techniques
- A community of people like you that have your back
- A growing library of courses to learn how to succeed
#5 Create And Go
Would you like to have Radical honesty, be taught how to build a REAL blogging business, and is taught by people who don’t blog about blogging?
Create and Go made it on my list because you get a simple and intuitive path to blogging success with these steps:
- Step 1: Start and build a blog
- Step 2: Grow your audience
- Step 3: Make Money $$
Alex and Lauren have teamed up to build Create and Go to help you and many others (10,000+ people) make a part-time or full-time income with a blogging business that allows you to live a fuller and happier life. Like a few other courses on our list…
The two started with a health affiliate marketing website where they would share their healthy eating(link) recipes and show others how to live a better alternative lifestyle.
One of their main courses “Launch Your Blog Biz” comes with:
- Module 1: Introduction and Course Objectives
- Module 2: Blogging Mindset
- Module 3: Getting Started: Hosting, WordPress, and initial setup
- Module 4: Blog Themes and Design
- Module 5: Blog Content Strategy
- Module 6: Creating Your Email Marketing Strategy
- Module 7: Ads and Sponsored Posts
- Module 8: Affiliate Marketing
- Module 9: Blog Traffic Basics
- Module 10: Pinterest
- Module 11: YouTube
- Module 12: Google
- Module 13: Facebook Groups
- Module 14: Skills, Hacks, and Other Blogging Resources
- Module 15: The Next Steps...Bonus Videos from Six-figure Blogger
- Module 16: Become an affiliate for create and go
#6 Affiliate Marketing Roadmap For Bloggers
If you’re a complete newbie and prefer to consume your training content through video, then Tracie Forbes is your way to go.
Tracie has been blogging since January 2009 and over the years made A LOT of money with affiliate marketing...Here are some of the amounts she's made:
Here’s what she shares on the inside:
- What affiliate marketing is and how it works to make you passive income.
- The legal aspects and how you can protect yourself and your site.
- Finding the perfect partner to promote - no matter your niche
- How to find, create and place your affiliate links in a way to get more clicks
- The best posts for you to write will earn you more money.
- How to avoid making common affiliate marketing mistakes.
#7 Affiliate Marketing For Bloggers: Everything You’re Missing
Have you tried affiliate marketing but are struggling to make sales?
What about wondering how everyone else seems to make it look so easy while you’re having a tough time converting people into buyers?
Carl’s course tackles diving deep into CONVERSIONS with affiliate marketing, and she states how everyone can stick a blog post to their site but it’s a whole different story to get money!
Here’s what you’ll learn inside:
- Getting Started - a course on the basics of affiliate marketing
- Can all niches make equal money with affiliate marketing?
- Where to find affiliates to promote
- The four best types of affiliates (according to Carly)
- How to write blog posts that make sales
- How to write emails that make sales
Here’s what a few others had to say:
Related: 30 Day blogging challenge course
#8 Journey To The Center Of Amazon
I’m sure you’ve already heard how Popular Amazon is when it comes to affiliate marketing and with Debbie Gartner’s course, you’ll be shown how to make more money from Amazon than you thought was possible!
Amazon is a gold mine for passive income because so many people have trust in it and is the “go-to” retailer for online purchases these days…
And Debie has stated that she makes a consistent $4-5,000 PER month with Just Amazon. Here’s what you’ll learn inside:
- The best types of posts to write to earn you commissions
- Tips and tricks to get you more clicks
- Advice on how to improve your conversions
- How to use tracking IDs to analyze and improve your sales(including Debie’s secret hack on how to fix this in less than 30 seconds if you forget to use tracking IDs)
- Advanced tips and tools
- Advice for holiday posts to bump up your Q4 sales year after year
Why Affiliate Marketing For Blogging?
Aside from earning a very respectable income, blogging brings in A LOT of mental benefits...How do you believe you’d feel Or feel when you write things down and type?
Doesn’t it feel liberating, kind of like you're meditating but you’re not? What you’re allowing your brain and mind to do is yes free itself, but you’re increasing the space between your thoughts so you can feel more calm, relaxed, and composed…
Which in turn helps you feel more alive! I can’t begin to tell you how much spiritually I’ve changed because of blogging every day...I HONESTLY can’t go one day without at least blogging for 30 minutes, and if I haven’t, I’ve lost the day.
Related: 30 Day Unique Blogging Challenge
Which Affiliate Marketing Blogging course was your favorite? Are you still trying to decide between a few?
Affiliate Marketing with blogging is one of the best ways to earn a steady passive income daily and to this day you have every day average people becoming full-time bloggers earning from $4,000+ PER month…
And the sky is the limit in terms of how much you can make and how much impact you can bring to your audience. I for one know the feeling…
I’m fortunate to not only have discovered affiliate marketing at one of my toughest times working my 9-5 job being underappreciated, undervalued, and underpaid but specifically through blogging which is like the easiest way to put yourself out there as opposed to being all over social media, YouTube and so forth.
If you’re ready to get started with my #1 Recommended blogging course for affiliates, then click the button below to check it out now.