How would you like to make an UNLIMITED Income and be given all the necessary tools and support to successfully own and operate your own commercial finance company...Without any finance experience?
The demand for businesses and real estate investors needing capital is exploding now more than ever not only because of what the Coronavirus did but because most business owners can’t secure working capital due to limitations of credit history, yearly earnings reports, time in business, and more...That’s where you come in.
Welcome to this Commercial Capital Training Review where I “Michael Granados” a long-time Independent Business Loan agent and home-based business owner will be pulling back the curtains to show you the HARD truths about this company along with the pros and cons, alternatives, and much more YOU must know if you want to create more time freedom, make Loads of money, and to be your own boss!
Let’s get into it.
What Is Commercial Capital Training Group?
Commercial Capital Training Group is supposedly the largest finance training company in the Industry specializing in helping everyday people start an independent loan business through commercial business loans for businesses and real estate investors who get shut down by the banks. The company is created by Kris Rogileri who has more than 20 years of commercial finance and real estate finance experience.
Is there a Commercial capital training group scam going on? No, You're safe here.
Who Is Kris Rogileri?
To add on, Kris owns and operates two highly successful national commercial finance companies, which to date have provided funding over $300 MILLION in yearly loans, as well as an investment real estate business. He also founded the nation’s only finance marketing firm called “The Finance Marketing Group”...
Which provides this full spectrum of marketing services to:
- Brokers and
- Financial service companies across the world
Kris has also been featured in many publications like:
- Inc Magazine
- Inc 5,000 list
He’s listed as one of America’s fastest-growing companies, and by Forbes magazine who named Kris as one of New York State’s most innovative business leaders in 2015.
Why Commercial Capital Training?
Like yours, one of my very first thoughts about the company was “Why them?” Surely there are many other business lending programs, but why these guys, right?
Based on Kris’s vast experience, he noticed that most brokers don’t really know what they’re doing or how to practice what he calls “good broker etiquette” when working with a lender...Hence they’re not being properly trained. But it doesn't end there…
Kris also spotted how other loan broker training companies were not training and preparing their future brokers adequately nor were they giving brokers competitive lending sources with a diverse enough product offering.
There are 6 important questions to ask yourself about other companies that Kris wants you to ask:
- How long have you been training brokers?
- How many employees do you have in your company to support my loan broker business?
- Is all the marketing you say you provide done in-house or do you outsource to freelancers or a marketing agency?
- Ask for references and verify that they came through the commercial loan broker training program
- Look at the online training company’s reviews
- Does the training company have a track record of being successful in what they teach?
Now let’s go deeper inside.
Going Inside Commercial Capital Training Group
Taking it back to the home page here’s what you’ll see:
You can see how it says you’re getting an intensive 7-day training program that gives you all the necessary tools and support to successfully own and operate your very own commercial finance company without any finance experience...and to add you don’t need to franchise!
There’s a “blue button” there you can click to get started BUT we’ll skip that for now and circle back to it in a moment after I cover the rest of this page, ok?
If you scroll down past the top of the page you’ll see where Commercial Capital Training has been featured on:
- Entrepreneur Magazine
- Yahoo Finance
- Fox Business
- CNN Headline News
Business Loan Broker Training Highlights
Here are some of the highlights the program offers you:
- Offers more solutions than any bank
- They do marketing for your business
- A Low Overhead Model + Work from home
- Better than a franchise opportunity
- Make an Unlimited income in multiple ways
- Lifetime support
7- Day Training Program Details
So CCTG has a few packages called their Gold package, Platinum program and Legacy Program of which come with different features/benefits...and I’ll use the gold package for this demonstration since it’s their middle price. You get:
- 7 Day comprehensive training in the Albany, New York Headquarters.
- Step-by-step instructions on how to become an accredited finance professional ready to offer business and commercial real estate investors more than 50 financial products so they can prosper
- Exceptional group of Lenders and Private Investors who will be ready and eager to provide financing to your clients
- Included air fair to Albany and a luxurious hotel and you can bring someone with you for additional training at no cost
- Two years of marketing consisting in email marketing, social media, and content marketing done by the special marketing company they have
- You’ll receive the one of a kind marketing power package filled with patented techniques to land clients
- Your own top of the line website ready to attract clients
- A comprehensive training module
- Full business identity package like logos, business cards, images, document CD loaded with legal forms and special marketing material
When you graduate you’ll receive:
- Exclusive real-time leads consisting of business owners and commercial finance leads
- You’ll be an accredited finance professional
- You can do deals with lenders and investors directly without the company in between
- Free lifetime support and continuing education
Commercial Capital Training group even has an enhanced package which gives you not one but two businesses in:
- One in commercial finance and
- One in the digital marketing industry
So essentially this is what I’m doing where I offer Lending on the front end and then on the backend, I’m upselling Digital Marketing services like a Digital Marketing agency would, and if this is something that interest you and you want to double down on earning more, this can be your thing too.
Earning Commissions By Doing This…
With over the 40 products you’ll be able to offer, there will always be a way to provide the RIGHT funding to your clients but you have to know also that this NOT a get-rich quick money scheme, ok?
Here are a few ways you can earn:
- Get A Cash Flowing Product.
- Promote a product that yields residual income.
- Promote a product that earns large commissions of six figures or more.
You have three ways to make money on any given transaction that you do:
- A Lender Pays you.
- Your charge your client.
- A combination of 1 and 2.
Commercial Capital Training Group Reviews
Here are reviews of commercial capital training group:
Here's a review according to Trustpilot:
Commercial Capital Training Group BBB
According to the BBB, Commercial Capital Training Group has an A+ rating and there's this complaint:
Commercial Capital Training Group Ripoff Report
According to ripoff report, Commercial Capital Training Group is given a postive recommendation.
How Much Does Capital Training Group Cost?
There are 3 package plans:
- Gold Program = $25,000/one time fee
- Platinum Program = $68,000/one time fee
- Legacy Program = $99,000/one time fee
Now I know what you’re thinking “HOLY SMOKES!” I’m right there with you and that was one of the many reasons I personally didn’t make it my go-to choice but here’s why they say it’s worth so much:
You get these tools other places don’t give you, which In a way I get, plus all the marketing material it’s really priceless, BUT you don’t need a company to give you Everything if you’re willing to get your own hands dirty and test the waters. PLUS…
There are other Business loan training companies that offer done-for-you websites, have training material, marketing files, and much more that do just as well and where you can pay far less OR even better, get in for FREE!
If you’d like to know which Free program I’m talking about, click the button below to see.
P.S. There is no such thing as a free commercial business broker training as I wrote a review of that here.
Who’s Commercial Capital Training Group For?
Commercial Capital Training is designed for people of all levels who want to focus on commercial real estate loan lending and business loan solutions while being given all the necessary tools like intensive training, education, and marketing for your business.
- Beginners who want access to over 40 products and to learn how to package them to future clients without having to start from complete scratch.
- Intermediate and experts who’ve tried business loans and haven’t worked or would like to take on a new stream of income.
- You don’t want a franchised “brick and mortar” opportunity so you can actually work from home or anywhere else in the world.
- People who don’t want to do marketing for themselves and would rather have a professional team of experts do all the marketing/selling for them.
- You want super lifetime support and to be there in any capacity you need
- People who want to get certified and travel to New York for training
- People with deep pockets to spend for the program
Who’s It Not For?
- People who can’t afford to spend $1,000’s upon $1,000’s just to get into the program
- People who want to focus more on small business solutions for many different industries
- People who don’t want to travel for training
- Tire kickers
- Lazy People
- No effort seekers
- Fast money seekers
Pros And Cons
- 7-Day Intensive training program that gives you superior training combined with all the necessary tools and support to launch and grow your own commercial lending business
- Done-For-You marketing material and services by the experts so you don't have to focus your time and energy trying to figure it out all on your own.
- 12+ Years of training with over 1,000 Entrepreneurs created so you can have the confidence this can work for you too!
- Unlimited Income to be made in Multiple ways so you can earn high ticket commissions and a residual income all the time
- Lifetime support so you can always be in the "know" and be able to reach out for help when you need it.
- Super High cost of $25,000+
- You have to travel to New York for training
There are MANY alternatives and believe it or not ones I prefer and you’ll know why but the commercial capital training group competitors are:
BY FAR, my favorite is the Up To $2,000,000 program because you will for one be able to get started for Free (no upfront cost for training whatsoever), their training is superior, you get to work with the 80% of small businesses in the world who don’t get funding, and you get the chance to earn up to $120,0000 from JUST one person!
There’s a lot more to it, but you get two programs:
- Get a loan up to $2,000,000
- Get a loan up to $25k
- Up to $5,000 Gig worker funding
- Up to $100,000 Line of Credit
- And More options for services
You can help ANY small business get up to $2,000,000 in working capital (revenue-based funding) OR if they need up to $25k you can get them into another service that is UNHEARD of anywhere else doing this. This program is truly helpful and many people are buzzing about it.
Did I mention you don’t have to travel to New York for training? If you’d like to see this opportunity, click the button below
Another close second in regards to "Real Estate Financing" training and focus would be Ion Capital Solutions. They focus in the real estate investor area more than anything but I found a better way to get into this business...
Going through the Up to $2,000,00 program, to start for complete free and getting access to amazing products in the industry, and then adding Real Estate on top of that with a program like GoKapital which is a great real estate partner. However, it's best to sign up as an up to $2,000,000 agent and here's why...
You'll not only get free access to a proven program with a lot of expertise and help in promoting working capital, but you can ALSO sign up to other ISO partner programs and I'll show you which ones are great to get into.
What I Liked Most About Commercial Capital Training Group
There are many things to like about Commercial Capital Training Group but if I had to narrow it down to one thing…
I’d say I really like how they’re the Top of the Top when it comes to commercial real estate and bigger business solutions while having over 40 products you can offer, not to mention the expert team of marketers capable of doing Everything for you.
There are many loan broker trainings that come with a lot of “flash” but don’t deliver in terms of intensive training, rather they just tell you “here’s your training material and marketing material” go out there and get it!
But Unlike that, Commercial Capital Training focuses on making sure you get intensive and unique training so you can launch and run your business successfully.
What I Liked Least
Hmm, I would say I didn’t like how you have to pay $25,000+ and that’s just the base pay! The bigger package is close to $100,000! Even if their training is spectacular, it’s really targeting people who have deep pockets…
And leaving out the rest of us who don’t have that much to spend. There are great alternatives where you don’t even have to spend $10,000, let alone for Free.
Another part I personally didn’t like was how I have to travel to New York for training, and I get it but If there are other programs you can do from home and are great, I’d rather do that.
What was your favorite part about Commercial Capital Training Group?
You’re well aware now how lucrative a commercial finance opportunity can be and with a one-of-a-kind 7-day, intensive training program that gives you all the necessary tools and support to own and operate your own business from home is well worth the investment, but does it comes with a cost?
Like everyone says “nothing is free”, and with Commercial Capital Training you will get their superior program but at a HUGE cost of $25,000+ and I personally would pursue other options first especially if you’re a beginner so you can at least get the foundation and start making money…
But if Commercial Capital Training Group is what you want you can click here OR if you’d rather have an Amazingly PROVEN program where you can join for Free, help small businesses get a loan up to $2,000,000 and get paid up to $120,000 PER person with a great community and training behind it, then click below to check out my #1 Recommended loan broker training program.