Would you like to learn how to build a highly engaged email list, create online training courses, and or use the latest online marketing strategies to sell with ease?
Welcome to this Amy Porterfield Review where I “Michael Granados” will be unpackaging the DEEP truths about yet another “coach” in the online business world and showing you the pros and cons, alternatives and so much more you MUST know to finally start living your life with more time freedom, passive income and the ability to travel more than you thought was possible, but first…
Doesn’t it feel like everyone and their grandma is teaching YOU how to build an email list, sell a course and be this “home-made” entrepreneur for a buck? I know the feeling…
So I want to get the lingering question in your head right now out of the way “Is Amy Porterfield Legit?” She absolutely is! Pheww, however, You can’t say just yet IF she’s the Right coach for Your needs and hopefully after you’re doing here today you’ll have your answer.
Let’s get started.
Who Is Amy Porterfield?
Amy Porterfield is a Multiple 7-figure Digital Entrepreneur who teaches and coaches people how to build a highly profitable email marketing list that fuels your business, creating online courses that can be scalable, and how to automate your business through webinars, funnels and Facebook ads.
She teaches business owners, educators and entrepreneurs the profitable action steps for building a highly engaged email list, create online training courses, and use online marketing strategies to sell them.
Before Amy had the top-ranking business podcast, before the courses, and multiple 7-figures made, she was a corporate girl…
One eager to please people and her boss. She knew she needed a change so she dove into entrepreneurship and when the leap came she was plagued by a chronic case of second-guessing, shiny-object syndrome, and the battering sense of “not good enough” that made it feel 100,000 times harder than it should.
And the times Amy was getting traction in her business she quickly realized she was building the wrong business!
Here first few years were rough…
Botched webinar, half-finished products. And an email list SO small (and growing very slowly) she could literally monetize every subscriber's name and recite them on command. And when she finally did get traction…
She realized it was the wrong business being built. Amy got burned out. She then had this epiphany where building her own business was NOT at odds with helping others achieve theirs. So she doubled down and learned how to scale this:
- How one can rapidly grow their email list from a small trickle of passive freeloaders to a seismic wave of loyal community members.
- How to build time-leveraged courses that allows Amy to scale her impact without burning out.
- Hw to create and promote webinars packed with so much value that people would set their alarm clocks at 3 am JUST to attend!
And so as years passed, Amy gained this reputation of not only making this happen for herself but for others and how to take MASSIVE action.
Starting from the home page here’s what you’ll see:
Just underneath this is Amy’s most powerful resources for Amplifying, Accelerating, and Automation Your profits
Each one of these buttons will open up a pop up where you can get a Free List, Course, or guide respectively to the images above, for example with List Building Strategy:
If you take Amy up on this freebie for email list building in particular you’ll go to a webinar
Amy Porterfield Webinar
So Amy has this webinar or "Masterclass" as she calls it where you'll learn 7 simple solutions to attract new email subscribers at lightning speed and get a Free Guide for joining here.
Amy Porterfield Courses
According to the images you saw just above, Amy has three courses for sections in:
- Email List Building
- Course Creation
- Selling with webinars
Amy Porterfield Email List Building Course (List Builders Society Review)
Amy created a 5-week list-building course called “List Builders Society” or as many other people would call it "Amy Porterfield list building lab"...where according to Amy it is the “Only” program you’ll ever need to start building your email list that supports your business for many years to come. Here's what you get:
- Learn EXACTLY where to start with list building so you can see impactful results
- Confidently create your content that attracts your ideal audience
- Master all the tech such as your email service provider, opt-in page, and email templates
- Create and leverage your lead magnets to create serious growth in less time
- Overcome list-building overwhelm by getting clear on who you’re trying to reach, what they want, and how to give it to them
- STEP 1: The List Builders Society 3-step framework
- STEP 2: Attract your audience with ease...and without overwhelm
- STEP 3: 5 Powerful Organic Attraction Strategies
- Tech Library: The Gold Standards of How-To's
- Start From Scratch: (Or Start Again!)
Course #2: Systems That Scale
Another one of Amy’s courses is a 4-Week Business Systems Course called “Systems That Scale” where you’ll get the Ultimate guide to set up and organize your business with simplified processes to avoid overwhelm, save yourself time and money, and fire on all cylinders while you work on your business, not in it. Here’s what you’ll find:
- Predicting your business revenue so it’s no longer a guessing game
- Up level your existing calendar system to show you what to do and when to do it
- Organize your project management software so you can get your to-do list and done and never miss a meeting, deadline or task again
- Hire your A-team to support you and give you stability as you grow
- Find the right communication system for your business needs
- Module 1: Foundation. In this first module, you’re going to learn how to set up the core infrastructure of your business so you can get up and running with a solid foundation and have more time in your day.
- Module 2: Organize. You’ll be shown everything you need to set up your calendar, including how you will be able to bet schedule your week and how to create team calendars.
- Module 3: Systematize. You’ll learn the importance of project management systems
- Module 4: Scale. In this module you’ll be walked through who you really need on your team, how to find them and bring them on board once you do.
Course 3: Digital Course Academy
Amy’s Digital Course Academy is the Most comprehensive program for validating, creating, launching, and selling your digital course. Digital Course Academy not only will show you exactly how to create your digital course like a pro - but also how to get it into the hands of dozens or even hundreds of customers every month.
Here’s a Digital Course Academy Review inside:
- You’ll nail down your course topic
- You’ll validate and pre-sell your program
- You’ll develop a high-converting webinar
- Expertly record your course content
- Leverage a mix of email and social media strategies
- You’ll craft a compelling sales page
At the moment there is a waitlist for this course so more will be revealed later on.
Digital Course Academy Reviews
At the moment the course is yet to be launched but come back later and you'll see the reviews on it.
Amy Porterfield Kajabi Partnership
Wondering how and where Amy runs her courses?
Wonder no more, as Amy has partnered with a Monstrous Course selling software platform called Kajabi where you can monetize what you know through courses.
Amy believes in Kajabi and centers her training on the course platform to not only create her own courses but your future ones too. Since Kajabi makes it incredibly easy to turn your knowledge and content into products you can sell, this makes Amy a huge fan of the tool.
Related: Kajabi Vs Clickfunnels
Amy Porterfield Tools
Along with Kajabi, Amy has these “Tools of The Trade” she uses to power up her business, save time, save money, automate the process and more for you and here like:
- List Building Masterclass
- PopUp Ally
- Google Drive
- Last Pass
- Social Curator
Amy Porterfield Masterclass
So Amy has created this Free Amy portefield masterclass or webinar on the topic of email list building and “why growing your email list feels so dang hard and what to do instead”.
Here’s what you’ll discover in the Amy Porterfield Webinar:
- Amy’s simple 5-minute “You now have content for 60-days” exercise.
- Lead magnets that can make your audience go Hmmmm..in a good way
- Why your list size doesn’t matter and how have a small yet mighty community can help you close sales and increase your revenue - month in and month out.
- Amy’s “No More Tantrums” how to hit the send button and welcome new subscribers effectively
Amy Porterfield Online Marketing Made Easy Podcast
Amy created her highly rated Online Marketing podcast where she she brings you:
- Expert interviews
- mini execution plans
- intimate behind the scenes secrets from her biggest launches
- Her mission
If you'd like to check out the Amy portrfield online marketing made easy podcast, click here.
Amy Porterfield Gdpr
In one of Amy's podcasts she has an episode called "GDPR For Entrepreneurs: What You Need To Know.
She covers everything from what it is to getting compliant.
Amy Porterfield Net Worth
At the moment, Amy is estimated to be worth $13 MILLION dollars.
The Amy portefield net worth is subject to change so that number can and likely will go up in time.
Amy Porterfield Reviews
How Much Does Amy Porterfield Cost?
The answer depends on the types of products/services you’re looking for such as:
- List Builders Society = 39 for 12 monthly payments, or $74 for 6 monthly payments, or $397 for a one-time payments
- Systems That Scale = 3 monthly payments of $117, or a one-time payment of $297
- Digital Course Academy = Currently Waitlisted
You’re backed by a 60-day try it, test it, apply it money-back guarantee.
Who’s Amy Porterfield For?
I would say with great precision Amy is for people of all levels wanting to Level up their email marketing game and get people to buy from your products/services all the time especially when they come through high converting webinars and you can close them in on a course with your knowledge.
- Beginners wanting to bundle their knowledge into a course and sell it through the use of high standard email marketing strategies/tactics by someone in Amy who’s made MILLIONS doing it not only for herself but for others.
- Intermediates and experts who’ve tried methods to sell their products/services and courses but haven’t worked well or would like to learn new strategies to level up your business and be in higher profits.
- People who have no idea how to build an email list and don’t want to spend the hours, days, weeks, months and yes years wasting their time starting from completely scratch.
- Digital Marketers
- Affiliate Marketers
- Network Marketers
- Amazon FBA
- And so much more!
Who’s She Not For?
- People who don’t want to make money with email marketing (Which I wouldn’t know why)
- People not interested in making a course to sell
- Tire Kickers
- Lazy People
- Non-effort seekers
- Fast money seekers
Pros And Cons
- Multiple internet marketing approach so you can grow a highly profitable email list through various marketing strategies while selling a course all at the same time which means you'll never run out of ways to make a profit
- TOP ranking podcast full of marketing insight so you can confidently listen in and know you're getting above standard material which means you'll want to keep taking action to improve your business
- Featured in highly sought after publications like Forbes so you don't have to worry about being tricked and wasting your time
- Amy experiments with what works and what doesn't then comes back to report it to you with her Ultimate recommendations so you can create your profitable business no matter what happens
- I wouldn't say there are really any cons and I'm not saying this to be biased.
There are definitely other alternatives that I’d be taking a look at in one or many of the categories Amy teaches and here they are:
Jeff Lerner is a 2X 8-Figure CEO who’s been named in the INC 5,000 Twice for his digital marketing agency and he posses the skill sets to grow and scale your business very high. He has a digital platform called ENTRE Institute where you’ll learn Not only the three business models in:
...You will get help from MULTIPLE 8-Figure+ Expert earners with the complete know-how and many years of experience profiting not only by selling digital courses but in many different other business models. This way you get to see from the ground up how to do it for yourself and literally be able to COPY a Millionaire’s business in Jeff Lerner
What I Liked Most About Amy Porterfield
There’s plenty I can list but if I had to pick just ONE Thing, I’d say Amy’s well-rounded Entrepreneurship skillsets to help you grow a wildly profitable email list that can sell just about ANYTHING, and it doesn’t end there…
One of the most rapidly growing services you can give to people is helping them get educated and you’ll be able to do that through courses. Amy specializes in understanding how to bundle your knowledge into a course, how to sell it, and make a MASSIVE impact…
And the side of things I think is really cool is how to use Webinars to make cash flow.
Related: Perfect Webinar Script
What I Liked Least
I mean I wouldn’t say there was really anything I “disliked” other than the fact that you’d eventually focus your attention on selling your own courses, but it’s not limited.
You get to learn skills in many departments to promote any product/service eventually.
What was your favorite part about Amy? Did you have at least a favorite thing about her?
Here’s what I love about Amy and what attracts me to her (as so you) - She helps people of ALL levels build a highly engaged and profitable email list with advanced strategies, tactics, how you can create amazing online training courses, and use online marketing strategies like webinars to sell with ease.
Cool thing is all these training interconnect and you can use an email list to sell your course, and you can market it through webinars and other ways, getting a lot of upsides.
If you think Amy is the right fit for you, then click here, OR if you’d rather check out my #1 Recommended mentor who can also help you build a highly engaged email list, make and sell courses, as well use the Up to date strategies working today, then click the button below to learn more and see how.