Want to see a Groovfunnels vs Leadpages review that’ll reveal the best funnel building tool to exponentially grow your business and make an INSANE amount of money with?
I get it, You want more customers and an endless stream of income to land on your lap but none of that’s possible if you’re not collecting people’s information and building a relationship with them and with these two funnel builders you’ll have the power to address that problem by capturing more high quality leads that turn into customers in a split second But there’s a catch…
One of these tools can do that AND MORE while the other is limited to just capturing leads and I “Michael Granados” will show you the similarities and difference between the two, the pros and cons, alternatives, and so much more you must know so by the time you leave here today, you’ll know which software is best for YOUR needs.
Alright, let’s get on with it.
What Is GrooveFunnels?
Groovefunnels is a world-class funnel building and page building software made for marketers of all levels and gives you all the tools to create powerful funnels. They simplify your life by giving you an All-In-One solution so you can easily manage everything in one place rather than let’s say going to a third-party service provider and pulling all the tools from there like:
- Video Hosting
- Shopping cart
- And more!
What Is Leadpages?
Leadpage is a Landing Page builder that’s aimed at helping small businesses connect with their audience, collect leads, and help close sales. You can easily build and manage websites, landing pages, pop-ups, alert bars, and beyond.
Without having to know or use code, you can use the cod-free websites and landing page templates to engage your audience from the first click to the final sale.
GrooveFunnels And LeadPages Similarities
- Done-for-you landing page templates. Both Groovefunnels and Leadpages come with done-for-you templates to select from so you don’t have to start from complete scratch and their templates are high conversion-optimized to get you leads and sales.
- Both have high converting sale pages
- Built-in checkout pages
- Done for you website templates so you can create a website home page
- Built-in SEO
Leadpages has a site builder that lets you easily create a high-converting website with code-free customizations.
So does Groovefunnels:
GrooveFunnels vs Leadpages Differences
#1 Groovefunnel Apps
There’s no comparison whatsoever when it comes to the apps as GrooveFunnels has 20+ different apps to use while Leadpages has none.
In my experience, the more apps you have the merrier because it gives you the flexibility to add and subtract things with ease and without having to use a third-party service or have your business in different places online. It’s kind of like having plugins on a WordPress website…
You know they are there and you can search them up any time you want and download them with the click of a mouse except with GrooveFunnels, they are pre-built in on your plan so you don’t have to download anything!
Here are all the apps you’re getting:
- GrooveWebinars Live
- GrooveWebinars Automated
- GroovePipe CRM
- Groove SDK
#2 Technology Power
Groovefunnels owner Mike Filsaime’s background in software development has allowed him to create the most powerful up to date technology that no other landing page tool can compete with and that means you’re going to get super-fast load times along with:
- Optimized Mobile control
- SEO higher rankings
- Higher up times
Although Leadpages has a 99.9% uptime powered by Google’s App Engine, GrooveFunnels just offers more versatility and powers more complex algorithms.
#3 WordPress Capabilities
GrooveFunnels has all the strength and resources to help you host your website AND blog so you can reap the benefits of ranking your site on the first page of Google and other search engines while Leadfunnels doesn’t…
Leadfunnels is just a Landing Page software that comes with funnel building options and a few website home pages(like Groovefunnels does too).
So if you’re wanting to create not only a home page stand-along website but also have the benefit of blogging, then GrooveFunnels is definitely the way to go!
This could be the biggest differentiator on the fact that with GrooveFunnels you can display videos using marketing-supercharged player embeds.
With Leadpages you can not do this. You’d have to use a third-party app like Vimeo or Wistia and be able to embed the video from there onto your Leadpages page(s).
#5 Sales Funnels
Leadpages is just a landing page builder for you to collect email addresses without having the Sales funnels side built-in as Groovefunnels does, so if you’re someone who has products/services to sell, GrooveFunnels would be the best fit for you.
If you were to go the Leadpages route, then you’d have to integrate a sales funnel builder tool on top of that.
#GrooveFunnels Is Less Buggy
Do you want to work without interruptions or starting over?
Good, I do too, and with GrooFunnels you really get a flawless drag and drop software that allows you to work without having to worry about a delay or being interrupted because of some bug.
Leadpages is a bit buggy and you’ll experience that plenty of times with Leadpages.
#5 GrooveFunnels Pricing
GrooveFunnels has a basic free plan for life while Leadpages is a free 14-day trial and you’d expect to pay A LOT more with leadpages over time if you want the more advanced features to keep your site up and running.
Related: GrooveFunnels Vs ClickFunnels
GrooveFunnels Vs LeadPages Pricing
Starting with GrooveFunnels, the basic plan is for FREE...For Life!
Yep, that’s right, you can stay on GrooveFunnels plan for as long as you’d like without having to worry about a 14-day trial or pay $1 to get in and try it out.
So the basic GrooveFunnels plan comes with:
Along with all future updates of these apps so you get the latest and greatest use.
GrooveFunnels Silver Plan
If you decide to upgrade(which is best), GrooveFunnels silver plan is priced at $99 per month and will upgrade your Free Basic plan Groove Lite Apps to the pro version with additional apps added like:
GrooveFunels Gold Plan
The Gold plan stands at $199 per month and includes all the upgrades from the basic and silver plan along with:
GrooveFunnnels Platinum Plan
This is the MEGA plan and one of the most popular where you can get a lifetime deal of one-time payment of only $1,397. Keep in mind that with this deal you’ll be saving over $12,000 per year!
Leadpages gives you a FREE 14-Day before you can decide to pay monthly or yearly on their Advanced, Pro, or standard plan.
The Yearly plans save you more money by the way, but I’ll be covering both Yearly and monthly starting with the Advanced plan.
- Advanced Plan(yearly). This plan will cost you $239/Month which saves you $98/Year - Billed annually.
- Advanced Plan(Monthly).The monthly advanced plan cost is $321/month - billed monthly.
- Pro Plan(Yearly). $59.Monthly, Save $240/year = Billed Annually
- Pro Plan(Monthly). This plan is $79/monthly - billed Monthly
- Standard Plan(Yearly)/ The standard yearly plan cost is $27/month, save yourself $120/year - billed annually.
- Standard Plan(monthly). $37/Month billed monthly
LeadPages Pros And Cons
- Powerful lead pages builder tool so you have a fully engaging optin page built for your future customers to easily and without a second thought give you their email address which means you’ll convert more people and get to making sales sooner rather than later.
- 40,000+ Small businesses and smart owners trust Leadpages so you don’t have to worry about it working for you which means you’ll have every fair advantage other businesses have that are making MILLIONS.
- Coaching and Consulting service pages so you can keep helping your audience no matter what industry you’re in which means you’ll make a great impact to the masses!
- Unreal Analytics and performance tracking ensures you’ll grow exponentially without having to guess what is and what isn't working which means you’ll get real-time conversions you can’t get elsewhere
- Highly converting done-for-you templates so you have the edge over your competitors and this will keep them guessing what it is you’re doing differently that they are not.
- Some bugginess. I’ve experienced bugginess with Leadpages drag and drop builder but then again I haven’t used them in some time, so maybe that’s been cleaned.
- Higher priced plans
- Just a funnel building tool - no sales funnels or other types of funnel templates you’d like to see for higher levels of business.
Related: GroovePages Vs Clickfunnels Review
GrooveFunnels Pros And Cons
- 20+ Mind-blowing apps so you can have and feel the full power of Groovefunnels working for you and not the other way around which means you’ll never get bored and you’ll always get the quality of work you want no matter what the project is you have.
- FREE For life membership so you don’t have to worry about upgrading after a free trial or purchasing a low-cost trial which means you’ll have more time to enjoy exploring and won’t feel pressured to sign up for something you’re unsure about.
- State of The Art Technology so you can have the most powerful business running at 100% strength and speed at all times which means you won’t have to worry about up times, getting a mobile site running fast and well and so much more because of this!
- 43,122 NEW members made the switch in 30 days so you know it’s worth all the buzz and you’ll be feeling more secure that other people are making it work too and are happy.
- Not Just a page and funnel builder but a website builder too so you can run your own website/blog which means you won’t have to worry about hosting your site(s) in another place and you can still get the powerful SEO Google benefits.
- There are really no cons and I’m not saying this to be biased but If I had to choose maybe one thing, that’s it’s still kind of new so there might be some bugs here and there. But that should be getting sorted in time.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is GrooveFunnels Better Than LeadPages?
This answer will depend on what your needs are - Do you want to just use a landing page builder or a landing page/sales funnel builder with Blogging capabilities and more apps that give you an All-in-one marketing solution?
I know the ladder sounds tastier and I certainly wouldn’t think twice about it especially with the Free for life plan you’re getting but again, are you just a complete beginner who doesn’t need all the apps to power your business?
If you want less functionality and want to just collect email addresses and build your email list as well equate then Leadpages can be your option but if you want the full power to basically do everything and have things all in one place as opposed to third party places, then go with GrooveFunnels.
What Makes GrooveFunnels More Unique Than LeadPages?
The 20+ GrooveApps for sure. You’re not just getting a sales funnel building tool but a website builder with all the powers of WordPress by itself and the hosting capabilities to run your sites, get quality SEO, shopping carts, mail, video, and the list goes on and on.
This will give you more room to grow your business at all times without having to worry about buying different software and having a scattered business all over the web(I know that feeling way too well!).
Which Cost Less Long-Term?
Let’s think about cost in terms of your time too - The cost of using Leadpages will be far greater because you will end up using third-party services(if you aren't already) and that will eat up a lot of your time flipping back and forth, not to mention getting frustrated when you can’t find something or if something breaks down.
In cost, Leadpages will also cost you more because if you looked at those yearly and even some of the monthly plans for what you’re getting, it’s of a greater cost.
With Groovefunnels on the other hand, you will get an all-in-one marketing software that’ll save you more time so you don’t have to flip back and forth with third party services, buy different apps or software and have your business running in like 10 different places or just exhaust you because something is buggy or not working.
Groovefunnels will save you more money with their basic plan but also their higher-paid ones because you can save over $12,000 per year with the huge discount - Hopefully, it’s still available.
Final Verdict: And The Winner Is…
The one that works for you...Who am I kidding, GrooveFunnels! Why?
If I just based this review off of Landing Page builder vs landing page builder, GrooveFunnels would obviously win because they have more templates, higher-converting ones, an easy to use drag and drop software(unlike Leadpages) and you can collect emails and get people to buy from you all at once, but there’s more…
Groovefunnels is A Sales funnel builder too! This means you get to sell your own product/services, use the built-in shopping kart feature, and give your customers a buying experience unlike where they can get on Leadpages.
PLUS, all the 20+ apps you get with Groove so you can customize the feel of your business both with your personal and business brand is unreal and no other all-in-one platform or sales funnel builder tool has this.
What I enjoy the most too is consciously knowing I’m getting a great deal at a great price and will be able to power my business for many years to come.
So what’s it going to be? You can pick up LeadPages here OR if you want to get in on GrooveFunnels Free For Life right now, click the button below....