Would you like to have everything you need to own a successful finance business and achieve rapid success as a commercial loan broker?
Welcome to this Commercial Loan Broker Institute Review where I “Michael Granados” a full-time business loan broker who’s been in the game for a while will be pulling back the curtains to reveal to you the HARD truths, the pros and cons, alternatives and so much more you need to know so you can finally start working from home (or anywhere in the world) and build out a highly paying commercial loan broker business!
But first, did you know over 80% of commercial loan applications get declined by the banks?
Yep, it’s true. These businesses Desperately need funding, they can’t any longer reach into their savings account or turn to their family and friends, they need YOU to show them how they can get alternative business capital to help them grow, expand and or get out of a tight pinch.
So let’s get into things!
What Is Commercial Loan Broker Institute?
Commercial Loan Broker Institute is a brokerage first and training institution second where you will get proven intensive training from years of testing that covers the most effective, proven tactics, for quickly growing a brokerage.
If you don’t know what a commercial loan is, it’s a loan made to a business rather than a loan made to a person for personal use (personal loans). Lenders also use this term to signify larger loans made to medium and large companies. And small business loans are typically for lower amounts.
Alright, let’s go deeper inside now.
Going Inside Commercial Loan Broker Institute
On the home page here’s what you’ll find:
Commercial Loan Broker Institute has been featured in places like:
If we scroll down aways you’ll find the full launch program:
Here you get:
- Loan Broker Training
- Ongoing Coaching
- Corporate Branding
- Automated Marketing
- Business Toolbox
- Broker CRM
- Skills Training
- Lender Network
I’m going to start with Loan Broker Training and dive deep there.
Loan Broker Training…
The “main course” of it all is the “Virtual Academy” which is a comprehensive loan broker training program that will allow you to learn on your own schedule, at your speed and wherever you are. The instructor's ion this course have 30+ years of experience in:
- Commercial Lending
- Growing and running brokerages
Here’s the curriculum:
- Real-World Insight and Advice
- Financials and Taxes
- Commercial Capital Technology
- Loan Types and Financing Options
- Deal Assessment
- Brokerage Marketing
- COI’s and Building Your Network
- Branding Your Firm
- Working With Clients
- Packaging and Placement
- Working With Lenders
- Closing and Referrals
- Staffing and Business Growth
PLUS, it comes with enrollments bonuses:
- BONUS #1 (3,995 Value). Full Access Lenders Network
- BONUS #2 ($497 Value). Brokerage Planning Program
- BONUS #3 $3,995 Value). Commercial Lender Toolbox
- BONUS #4 (200 Value). 3 Month Payment Plan
Commercial Loan Broker Institute Webinar
In case you wanted to watch an introductory webinar, you can attend one with Commercial Loan Broker Institute for free. Here’s what you’ll learn:
- Identify The Big Risks and How to avoid them
- What opportunities exist in your local market?
- Need an easy way to learn more about our program?
Want to attend the webinar? Click here to watch
Commercial Loan Broker Institute Reviews
Here are some Commercial Loan Brokler Institute Reviews:
How Much Does Commercial Loan Broker Institute Cost?
So there are 4 different program plans:
- The Basic = $2,497
- The Start Up = $3,165
- The Executive = $$3,249
- The Elite = $3,833
Who Is Commercial Loan Broker Institute For?
Commercial Loan Broker Institute is created for people of all levels who want a highly intensive training program designed to help you learn at your own pace on your schedule wherever you are to become a fully functional commercial loan broker today.
- Beginners who have a busy life juggling a 9-5 as well other responsibilities and would still like to learn how to grow a financially successful commercial loan broker business on their time and pace.
- Intermediates and experts who’ve tried other programs and have failed or are looking to add another stream of income.
- People who want smart marketing packages that cover ALL the critical components to get you to look professional and reach your audience effectively.
- You want a personal coach that is a seasoned veteran with a minimum of 10 years of experience owning and managing their own brokerage.
- People wanting access to an enormous lender network waiting to finance all the loan types your clients will need
- Sales enthusiasts - Sales representatives, Telemarketers, etc.
- Marketing enthusiasts
- Moms and Dads
Who Is It Not For?
- People who don’t want to spend thousands
- People not wanting to work with medium to larger size companies
- Tire Kickers
- Lazy People
- No effort seekers
- Fast money seekers
Pros And Cons
- Comprehensive and Proven loan broker training program so you can learn on your own schedule and at your own speed, wherever you are which means you'll have the flexibility to complete the course when you feel is best.
- 30+ years of experts in the commercial lending industry, banking, growing and running brokerages so you can rest assured you're getting the best help possible to make sure you move in the right direction and take massive action!
- 3 Day intensive Skills Boot Camp so you can focus on refining your skills by rehearsing your conversations with clients, lenders and partners which means you'll be all around approachable and makes it easy for you to connect with anyone.
- Rockstar team of marketing specialists so you can get your business branded right, designing of your website, sending out targeted marketing emails, posting regularly on your social media accounts, and publishing high quality articles directly on your website
- HUGE cost to get started
- Not 100% focused on small businesses
- Not Multi ways to earn
You bet there are alternatives AND even greater opportunities for you to take advantage of so I’m going to start with my favorite one and then move down the list:
- David Allen Capital Inc
- Commercial Capital Training Group
- Ion Capital Solutions
- Business Lending Blueprint
- Loan Broker Network
- Fundwise Capital
The closest one would be Commercial Capital Training Group BUT my favorite of all is David Allen Capital because for one it’s Free to join and two, you get to focus on helping small businesses get capital up to $2,000,000!
PLUS, it’s got amazing training to help you market your business effectively and make commissions up o $180,000 in overrides from funding and growing a team. David Allen Capital also has a special program that no one else has and can touch called “Bank Breezy" where you can now fund people on a smaller scale up to $25,000!
If you’d like to see my full review of David Allen Capital, click here to see:
What I Liked Most About Commercial Loan Broker Institute
There were plenty of things I liked but If I had to narrow it down to just ONE thing it would have to be the full access to a lender network of top quality and diverse network.
It can be tough to find top lenders to work with let alone have to build relationships with them so they’re comfortable enough to help you but with Commercial Loan Broker you’re provided with these relationships by getting access to a private group of lenders…
So much so that your training portal will be loaded with:
- Contact information
All this for multiple preapproved lenders for each loan type. All the heavy lifting has been done for you.
What I Liked Least
I really don’t like how pricy the course is and the fact that you have a lot of different loan types to work with different lenders can feel very overwhelming and that you have to work directly with the lenders as opposed to just being the middleman.
What was your favorite part about Commercial Loan Broker Training?
Business owners all over the world are faced with daring choices every day but none greater than making the decision to get a loan to keep their business running…
But when they get declined for a loan it’s like the flood gates open and these business owners are left stranded on an island with no avail. Luckily you can swoop in and call out to them for help and bring them into safety by providing them with an alternative option to commercial lending.
With Commercial Loan Broker’s program, you’ll be well training to connect with business of high levels and show them the right lenders so they can get the funding they need to grow, expand or even get out of a tight pinch…
If that’s something you’re interested in, you can check out Commercial Loan Broker program here OR if you’d rather get started for Free helping small businesses owners with my #1 Recommended Loan Broker training program anywhere, then click the button below to get started.