Would you like the flexibility to get over $300,0000 in business funding and access to over 150 Lenders…Even if you have piss poor credit?
Welcome into this Serious Funderhunt Review where I “Michael” a small business owner and experienced business loan broker will be pulling back the curtains to reveal to you the TRUTHS no one else is sharing with you, pros and cons, alternatives, and so much more so YOU can finally break past your struggles of getting denied time and time again, feeling hopeless at every turn and from having to close down your doors!
To make matters worse you see LOADS of business lending companies and programs on the internet that sound too good to be true, leaving you questioning it all and if you’re one of the unlucky ones - getting scammed. Luckily I’m here to help and I’ll start by answering your question to “Is Funderhunt Legit?” Yes, however, that doesn’t exactly mean they are “Best” for you…
And I’m going to let you be the decision-maker of that. So let’s get into finally showing you how to continue building, growing, expanding, and even getting out of a tight pinch so you can live your best life personally and in business.
What Is FunderHunt?
FunderHunt is an online lending marketplace that works with over 150+ business lenders who can match you with different offers so you can get the best possible terms. The company owner is Davron Karimov and You can borrow small business loans like Merchant Cash Advances, Business Lines Of Credit, Equipment Financing, and more from $1,000 to $2,000,000 very fast.
- You get many lenders with great options. You get to borrow $1,000 to $2,000,000 with payments that are flexible.
- Get a streamlined process. You’ll complete one free form in just 2 minutes to receive personalized offers for your business.
- Get the money you need. You can repay credit card and debt or finance an important expenditure - you decide.
Let’s go deeper inside
Going Inside FunderHunt
Let's start by looking at the service...
FunderHunt offers 6+ Services and they are:
- Merchant Cash Advances
- Equipment Financing
- Small Business Loans
- Collateralized Business Loans
- SBA Loans
- Business Lines Of Credit
Which is best for you? Obviously, it depends on your needs but one of the fastest ways to get a “Lump Sum” of cash deposited into your account within 24 hours is a Merchant Cash Advance. If you didn’t know what a merchant cash advance is…
It’s basically where you get forwarded a “lump sum” of cash/capital you can use as you choose in your business, such as:
- Cash Flow
- Emergency Funds
- Marketing and advertising
- And much more!
You get deducted a future percentage of your credit card receivables, meaning that a portion of what you make in sales will go back to the lender who lets you borrow their money. These are known as “cash advances” and not technically “loans” because of the personal guarantees, there’s no collateral and a few other requirements…
Most of them come with High-interest rates but at the end of the day, it’s not all about the higher interest rate, rather this…Does the benefit of what you’re getting exceed the repayment? In other words, will you be able to grow and expand and let’s say for example you take out $15,000 and have to pay back at the most like $25,000…
Will those $15,000 generate you like $35,000 in profit the next month or sometime down the line? If so, then it makes sense. And even if it keeps you stable, then it’s not a bad move. However, there’s a better way to get a merchant cash advance, in fact, one where you can save about 50%...
Through a “Hybrid” revenue-based funding model. I’ll come out with it right now, One of my favorite companies to get funding for a “Non-traditional” Merchant Cash Advance that DOES NOT take a percentage of your credit receivables and gives you fixed payments so you know what you’re getting is through a company where you can get “Up to $2Mil.”
I wrote a specific review of this company you really should check out by clicking the button just below.
- Yellowstone Capital
- Knight Capital Funding
- Forward Financing
- Snap Advances
- And More
There’s a button you can click (as you see in the picture above) to see all the Lenders, but once you go to that page, there’s nothing. So either they’re in the process of putting that page together, they forgot about it, or are being stingy about it?
How It Works (In 3 Simple Steps)
- STEP 1: Submit Your Application. You will fill out an application that takes 2 minutes, there are no obligations and it will NOT affect your credit.
- STEP 2: Get Your Matching Offers. FunderHunt will send your application to multiple Direct Lenders to ensure you can choose the best possible terms for your loan.
- STEP 3: Get Funded in 24 hours. If all makes sense in your file, the loan will be deposited into your account the following morning via ACH.
- You get paid in 24 hours. Since FunderHunt specializes in ACH cash flow loans, it allows them to fund clients as soon as the following business day.
- No credit is required. Your bank deposits will be reviewed instead of your credit score when evaluating your application which helps hundreds of business owners who have not been able to maintain good credit over time.
- Get offers from Multiple Lenders. Direct lenders usually get to charge as much as they want to help you out, and with FunderHunt you can get multiple offers from different lenders so you can get the best terms in the industry.
- You get personal assistance at your hands any time. Many online lenders offer exclusively the tech approach, while Funderhunt still believes in the old-school personal connection. You can talk, ask or reach out to FunderHunt with any question at any moment.
As you can see from the image above, you’ll be asked questions such as:
- How much are you looking for?
- When did you start your business?
- How much did you make last month?
- What is your fico score?
- Your Name
- Your Business Name
- Your Email
- Your Business Phone Number
- Your Phone Number
Here are some FAQ questions FunderHunt has answered:
Here are some funderhunt miami reviews:
How Much Does FunderHunt Cost?
There’s no charge to filling out an application with FunderHunt, in fact, it won’t even hurt your credit score or there’s not some type of upfront fee or hidden charges. Although, there could be a cost in your time, and energy in filling out the application IF you’re not serious or you know this isn’t the right fit for you. So tread carefully my friend.
Who Is FunderHunt For?
Funerhunt is created for small business owners and businesses who want access to multiple lender offers and fast 24-hour funding through Merchant Cash Advances and even other types of loans. Here’s more:
- Beginners looking to get their first alternative funding under their belt but don’t want to be hassled and even in cases scammed out of their hard-earned money.
- Intermediate and very experienced businesses and business owners who’ve taken out a loan/cash advance before and are familiar with how Merchant Cash Advances work as well as other types of loans - And are not happy with their current situation
- Small business owners who want to try a different type of loan away from the traditional MCA’s with options like Equipment Financing, Small Business Loans, Collateralized Business Loans, SBA Loans, or Business Lines Of Credit.
- You want access to over 150 trusted lenders in the industry
Who’s It Not For?
- People not wanting Merchant Cash Advances with higher interest rates or don’t have a need for it or any other type of loan
- Your benefit does not exceed the repayment
- You’re a complete startup with no cash flow and deposits within at least the last 3 months and or time in business
- Tire Kickers
- Time wasters
- You don’t see the funding service you’d like
Pros And Cons
- Access to over 150 legitimate Lenders so you can get multiple offers which means you'll have a selection of offers to choose from (if possible).
- Save up to 10% in fees and dozens of hours by submitting a fast one page application
- Get funded in 24 hours and your loan will be deposited into you account the following morning via ACH.
- Streamlined process so you can complete your application in just 2 minutes so you can get approved faster
- Newer web presence
- One of the newer MCA companies on the market
- The owner has a type of personality you may not like or align with
There are definitely other Lending companies out there great to work with and there’s actually one that I prefer most and that is:
My #1 Recommended program for getting financing for Revenue-Based Funding is This option because their cash advance type of loans are generally 50% less expensive than a traditional Merchant Cash Advance…
We deal with “Total Paybacks”, which are similar to factor rates but less complicated without additional fees and so forth. Plus, the payments aren’t fluctuating like you might see in a traditional MCA, and if you’d like to learn how to build, grow, expand, and even get out of a tight pinch with this company, you can check out them out by clicking the following button:
What I Liked Most About FunderHunt
What I will say Is I really did like the access you get to over 150 credible and trustworthy lenders and how they’re upfront about who they work with, and also how you can get multiple offers and select the one that’s best for your needs.
Aside from the 24 hour funding time, what I just mentioned would be my favorite thing for sure.
What I Liked Least
I wouldn’t say there was anything I “disliked” about the company itself but I’m not a big fan of the “traditional MCA” style of getting people these cash advances that carry higher interest rates and may come off hard to people.
What was your favorite part about FunderHunt you saw here today? Did you have a least favorite thing like me?
Without a shadow of a doubt you can get fast funding and access to many lenders that will help give you the best rates and terms and show you the offer best suited for your needs with funding services like…
Merchant Cash Advances, Equipment Financing, Small Business Loans and more so you can get back to running your business smooth and effectively. Although it looks good from the outside and it might sound good (or bad) when you’re on a call with the team or so, I wouldn’t blame you for shopping around and if you’d like the chance to get no interest rate funding, with no collateral, and no hard credit checks with a “hybrid” of revenue-based funding…
Then click the button below to see my #1 Recommended program to get started right now.