Inter Who? Inter What?
I'm afraid to tell you the truth...
This is not going to be your typical Interfunnels review, or just another thrown last minute together review on a sales funnel tool...
It'll be the last time you think any other sales funnel tool than the one I use can even compare or surpass. Since Interfunnels came about in 2019, there's been 1,000,000's if not billions of people wanting to know one thing...
What is it, and why do I need it? After about using 20+ sales and landing page funnel tools, I'm about to give you the ultimate spill on Interfunnels, and if you stick around until the end, I'll have a little reward for you.
What Is Interfunnels?
Did I give the answer to the question right up above away already?
While I did say that Interfunnels is a sales funnel building tool, what I Didn't tell you yet is about to sounds unreal, hang tight...
Interfunnels is a "breaktrhough software that helps you quickly and easily create high converting sales funnels, and wait! It get's better in time...
In Less than 5 minutes. That's like running a faster than life 1600 meter, 4 times around the track mile in less than 5 minutes...DUH!
My point? You'd have to be in tip top shape and fast...kind of like what Interfunnels is claiming to be. GEEZ, just say you're faster than every other sales funnel builder already, no need to beat around the bush.
Here's the best part for you and I though, it's very beginner friendly for you as a newbie, and if you've never created a single webpage in your entire life, you should be loving this right now. If you're not, I can still be your friend.
Going Inside Interfunnels
If you've never used a sales funnel builder, let me initiate you in with some words...
Sales funnel builders are great tools to help grow your own or someone else's offline and online business. With so many physical and online business needing more high quality leads, a sales funnel at its core will:
- Allow you to make more than a one time purchase. This is called a one time offer, up-sells, and down-sells. Think of it like when you go to the garden center to pick up some flowers, and the employee will guide you to your flowers, next you're being guided to the flower pot, and then you need soil, now a shovel, and so forth. Before you know it, you've paid out $100's if not $1,000's.
- Connect more closely with your potential customers so you don't have to worry about building a stronger relationship, trust, and brand. Unlike websites where someone can get lost through the sales process journey or lead generating process, a sales funnel will keep your audience super focused on your products/services.
- You can automate the process so you can go to sleep at night knowing you'll be making money. Who doesn't like to make money while they sleep? A sales funnel is like your own personal sales person but that works 24/7 every day of the week.
These are just some of the many advantages that you can get out of using a sales funnel tool, but keep one thing in mind...
Not all sales funnels are creating equally, hence Interfunnels.
Checking out the home page website, as you scroll down you'll see the following bullet points:
As you can see from top left to bottom right, you can start profiting the very first day that you launch...Remember 5 minutes?
In addition, you don't need technical experience, it's super fast loading times - less than 10 milliseconds! Holy crap, is that a world sales funnel record?!
Hey, you hear that...Never lose sales again as if no one ever did and it's bulletproof. And like most funnel building tools, you don't need to download cloud hosting since most come with a built in host, but you don't need to host your funnel on your domain?
Now that's a special case assuming that you don't have your own website.
Here's where it blows my mind...
Interfunnels claims to have the easiest to use, most reliable, and quick sales funnel software EVER invented! Say what?!
Step back and hear me out...
I'm currently using the best sales funnel building tool, and you're telling me Interfunnels has better:
- Rapid fast loading high converting/landing pages
- It's easier to use, with a simple interface?
- No real learning involved?
- Fantastic support team?(okay this one can be believable)
- Quick Launch platform for your product
- Host on your own domain or anywhere you want?
Absurd! Or is it?
Let's keep digging deeper...
3 Steps To Setup Your Sales Funnel
In three easy steps you can have your very first or next sales funnel up and running...
STEP 1:Choose Your Funnel Design
STEP 2: Choose Your Page Templates
STEP 3: Customize Your Template With The Drag and Drop Editor
Straight from the bat, on the homepage of Interfunnels, if you scroll down you'll get a list of YouTube videos that'll show you how funnels work, to email integration setups and more!
There are 6 more videos underneath these walking you through the tutorials. Taking the first video, this is the introduction:
I get it, at the end of the day it'll come to asking yourself how much any product will cost, but rather than spending lower than higher, you should look at quality vs quantity.
Interfunnels comes with a $1 14-Day Trial and then what you pay after will depend on the plan you choose...
Plan #1:Interfunnels Lite. After the initial 14 days, you have the option to pay $37/month and you'll get:
- 10GB of free video/image hosting space
- Up To 20 funnels hosted
- Up To 500 member capacity
- Up To 5 Custom Domains
Plan #2: Interfunnels Pro. At $47/month you will get...
- 50GB of free video/image hosting space
- Up to 50 funnels max
- Up to 1500 members capacity
- Up to 20 custom domains
- Mobile Application
Plan #3: Interfunnels Agency. At $97 $67/month you will get...
- 100 GB of free video/image hosting space
- Up to 100 funnels max
- Up to 500 members
- Up to 100 custom domains
- Up to 10 client accounts
- Mobile application
This is a great option if you run your own agency and you need the extra capacity and room to manage your clients accounts.
I think these are all great options especially the Lite version because you get a great price with a great max amount of funnels. Once I clicked on the Lite plan, I was brought to the following checkout page:
It looks like they only accept paypal as your payment processor plan. Interfunnels also has a Money Back Guarantee(which you can see under the "Continue Payment" yellow button at the top right of the image above.
If you're not satisfied with the service, you can request a refund and go on with your day.
In addition, here are the payment processors you can hook up your funnels with:
Who's Interfunnels For?
I've been around the sales funnel block for a while now and from what I can tell you is this...
Sales funnels are for you if you want to:
- Increase your optin and lead conversions
- Sales Conversions
- You want quality traffic
- You want to spend less on ads and finally break even
- You want to spend less to acquire a customer and traffic
- You know that building a strong bond is important
- You can communicate with your audience much more closely
- You want to boost your sales/scale
- You're tired of seeing our website fall short in conversions
- You don't want to sell your products on a website
- Increase your average cart value by adding up-sells
Here are more demographic and industry related areas:
- Digital marketers
- Product creators
- Real Estate Agents
- Health and Fitness professionals
- Small businesses
- Digital Marketing agencies
- Online training course sellers
Interfunnels Pros and Cons
Like any product, there has to be pros and cons that come with it, and that's what I want to make sure you are aware of, starting with the pros...
- Cheaper alternative to other sales funnel building tools. One of the advantages Interfunnels has over its competitors is it's strategic under-priced platform with the smaller plan being at $37/month for 20 funnels, in which other sales funnel builders you'd have to pay more if you want that many funnels.
- You get owner Bobby Shahzad and Yasir Abbas. Both have been around since 2003 creating membership sites and SAAS products. Their reputation of helping top industry gurus have helped them understand what they need to do to create an easy tool that is profitable and easy to understand without all the confusion.
- Drag and Drop Page Builder. The drag and drop builder is easy to use for anyone who is just a beginner or an expert who wants something easy to work with.
- Tutorial training videos. Every sales funnel builder tool needs its own separate training videos, and that's what Interfunnels will have for you so you don't have to worry about how to use the tool
Ofcourse, along with the good there must be the bad, and there are some things about Interfunnels that I just didn't like...
- Not intuitive enough. Although you get an easy to navigate dashboard and funnel setup, it's pretty basic for being a sales funnel tool. From the statistics to the volume of visitors to how your funnels are converting and creating a certain type of funnel you don't get a great amount of template options.
- Basic looking templates. I've noticed that when you go to select templates, they don't give you a sense that they are convertible templates. For one, you still need great copy on your sales funnel pages, but Interfunnels doesn't have examples that you can base your own hooks, stories, and offers on.
- Single Payement plan. When you sign up for Interfunnels, you'll be asked to use only Paypal, and for many of us that'll be a pitfall. What about debit card? Credit card? Not everyone wants to use paypal and or keeps track of it.
- Limited split testing capabilities. I hardly saw anything about slit testing, really there isn't any! As an internet marketer, I NEED split testing! This is a science, an art, and how will you ever know what works if you can't split test?
- Lack of other funnel templates. What if you want to create a webinar? A great course? What about a template that is proven to convert for your business or your clients? That's the disadvantage of using Interfunnels, you don't either get all the funnels you need to build a lucrative high earning business as your customer/audience moves down your value ladder and or the templates are basic.
What I Like Most About Interfunnels
While I do use my own sales funnel builder, that doesn't mean I'm going to dislike every other, quite in fact, I love what other sales funnel builders bring to the table in their own unique ways.
With Interfunnels, I like that you can select a less expensive alternative to something like Clickfunnels and you for a smaller price on the Lite plan, you can have as much as 20 funnels to use.
If you've ever used sales funnel builders, you know they can be quite costly. Yet, just because something cost less does not translate to quality!
So If I were you, I'd rather spend more on a sales funnel builder tool to have EVERYTHING you need that is quality and quantity.
Final Thoughts and What I Would Do
In all, Interfunnels is growing in reputation, it's still fairly new to the world but it's versatile and it offers you an All-In-One package as a beginner looking to save money.
Interfunnels makes it easier for you to walk your customers through the sales funnel process with their many templates, and step-by-step guidance.
And as far as it goes, you can always start with Interfunnels and then later move into my #1 recommended sales funnel tool.
What did you think about my review? Is there something I missed, or that you would like to know more of? Fell free to leave me a comment down below and I will get back to you ASAP!