Is Salesforce A Scam OR the world’s #1 customer relationship management(CRM) platform ever?
Have you ever wanted to streamline your marketing, sales, commerce, service and IT teams as one from anywhere so you can keep your customers happy everywhere?
Listen, I’m going to cut right to the chase and give you the answer you came here looking for, Salesforce is NOT a scam! “OH what a relief it is!”
With LOADS of CRM software’s and programs promising to give you an ALL-IN-ONE experience unlike no other and businesses from all walk of like(small or lage) investing in faster and reliable systems there’s a HUGE need for a software like Salesfofce, but honestly why?
Hi my Name’s Michael Granados, I’m a long-time user of Salesforce, having help grow and own multiple businesses online and here’s the ONE thing I can tell you…
Organization meets Productivity! Yes you heard that right, YOU want organization and peak productivity, don’t you? Not to mention more stability and the power to give your employees focus on what matters now. Stick with me in the post as I’m going to pull back the curtains and show you the most deep layers of Salesforce no one else is going to show you. Sound good?
Okay, let’s get started!
What Is Salesforce?
As I stated earlier, Salesforce is the world’s #1 customer relationship management(CRM) software platform. Whether you need marketing,sales. Commerce, service and IT teams to work as one from literally anywhere, you’ll be able to do so and keep your customers happy ALL at the same time.
As one integrated CRM platform, you’ll have the power to the entire suite of connected apps and with Customer 360, you can focus on your employees on what’s important right now like:
- Stabilizing your business
- Reopening and
- Getting back to delivering exceptional customer experiences
Going Inside Salesforce
Let me get right to it and show you EXACTLY what Salesforce is used to.
- To Engage customers with relevant, empathetic digital marketing from anywhere
- Sell smarter and to grow your business faster from anywhere
- Quickly launch and scale e-commerce built around your customer-from anywhere!
- Provide great customer experience from anywhere
- Go digital fast and employer your teams to work from anywhere
On this page you can click on the “hyperlink” that then will direct you to learn more about each subject and you can even watch a video, for example:
If I clicked on “Learn More About Marketing” here’s what I’ll get:
Go on and watch the demo below:
Over 15,000 Companies Are Growing Strong…
Did you know Salesforce services over 150,000 companies from big to small?
Check it out:
Notable names are:
- State farm
- Suthwest airlines
- And many more
Salesforce Support and Services
Of all the support and services Salesforce offers you I liked that they have FREE Online training, check it out:
This is the Salesforce Trailhead training where you can:
- Learn in-demand skills
- Earn resume-worthy credentials
- Connect to opportunities
Here are some of those skills you’ll be learning:
Did you know you could attend a Salesforce event? A virtual one at that?
Part of Salesforce’s Customer 360 solution you can get products based in:
And for each one of these products you can watch a demo video, for example on Sales:
Next to each product you’ll be able to view the pricing as you can see and that’s what I want to show you now.
How Much Does Salesforce Cost?
There are different cost options depending on which membership you go with and what type of products, so let’s start there.
- Sales Essentials Edition. At $25/user/month
- Professional Edition. At $75/user/month
- Enterprise Edition. At $150/user/month
- Unlimited Edition. At $300/user/month
Each plan comes with unique set of features and benefits and you can see that in the image below.
What Are Other People Saying?
Who Is Sales Force For?
Salesforce was made for people who just WANT to get things done! No struggles, no extra efforts of keeping up with TONS of extra third part services, and for those who have an established team.
It’s also for:
- Small and large businesses who want to have a special suite where they can control everything for all employees and keep them happy on every projects no matter what which means you’re going to grow in confidence.
- For Entrepreneurs who want help with marketing and sales and to manage teams responsibilities more effectively and efficiently with a 360 view of them and your customers.
- For Internet Marketers who want the flexibility to oversee their employees and team members at all times even if they are taking time away for themselves(like a vacation).
- Digital Agencies
- Affiliate Marketing
- Network Marketing
- Amazon FBA
- and so much more!
Pros And Cons
- Very Flexible software that allows you to connect and work from anywhere so you can always be in touch with all areas of your business like marketing, sales, and more which means you’ll keep your team and customers happy at all times
- One powerful integrated CRM that unites seamlessly your marketing, sales, commerce, service, and IT teams from anywhere so you can focus on giving your employees what they want and desire which means you’ll stabilize your business, reopen easily, and get back to saving yourself time by delivering beyond belief customer experiences.
- Over 150,000 companies both big and small use Salesforce to grow their business so you don’t have to worry about it being credible and trustworthy which means you’ll blow up your business just like other popular named Businesses.
- You’re not just getting a CRM software, you’re getting an inclusive community of over 10 million innovators, disruptors, and community shapers called Trailblazers.
- May not best be suited for companies just starting out and don’t have a set team in each department because if something comes crashing down in your business like IT for example, will you have a team to help you? Probably not.
I’d be doing you a disfavor if I didn’t reveal to you the Salesforce alternatives, don’t you think?
Here are a few that I believe are good options too:
Although these are good alternatives, Salesforce is the best there is.
What I Liked Most About Salesforce
There’s so much I can say that I like about Salesforce but not to put you to sleep here I’m only going to reveal to you the ONE thing I liked most, sound good?
I really liked the superior technology that goes into powering Salesforce to work as a whole 360 suite. You can take that for granted because you don’t always see it but without it You wouldn’t be able to oversee all of your businesses needs.
The advanced technology makes it easy for you to check up on your data, what your other departments are doing at all times, reports, and you can improve greatly because of this.
Final Verdict: Is Salesforce A Real Scam?
Most definitely not. Salesforce is the world’s #1 CRM that allows you to improve your sales, marketing, and service with a 360 view of your customers...at all times!
With Salesforce you’re getting more than just a CRM software but a whole community of like minded people who share their thoughts and are wanting to build a better tomorrow for themselves personally and in business and YOU can be next.
Are you going to take that call?