Is UpViral A Scam or can you really grow your business with sweepstakes and rewards in the fastest way possible?
Do you want more traffic, more leads, and sales exponentially? It all sounds too good to be true but is it?
With so many marketing and business tools it can be confusing to know what’s real and what’s just another hyped up tool by some “guru” who just wants to grab your money and cash in. Going Viral online is an art…
I “Michael Granados” should know, after all they call me the “Viral Affiliate” because I know how to go viral in blogs, video, and so much more. Question is, can you do the same? Of course, and I’m going to cut right to the chase and tell you the truth you came here to find about UpViral...
It is NOT a scam! Take a moment to breathe in and out and keep your eyes open because I’m about to show you how this single tool has account for more than 100,000’s+ worth of FREE traffic, more leads than you can ever imagine, and the sales...OH YEAH BABY!
Alright Let’s get started with this Upviral Review.
What Is UpViral?
UpViral is the most powerful viral marketing application tool to businesses and enterprises of any size. The company is based in Utrecht, Netherlands and this premier application will help you get more traffic by simple providing structured incentives for your visitors to refer others.
In other words, Let’s say you were running some Webinar and someone opted in to watch it, now on the thank you page there is an UpViral form telling people that if they share this webinar on their social media accounts(as well other places) with other people that they will be given a Free course...or something of a similar item.
Too many businesses struggle to generate QUALITY targeted traffic in a manner that can make them consistently profitable. Simply put, Paid advertising and online advertising has become really expensive for most business owners and entrepreneurs. Even Search Engine Optimizations(SEO) is increasingly becoming risky, so the alternative solution is viral/referral marketing.
Going Inside Upviral
Upvirals Founder Wilco de Kreij is the mastmermind behind Upviral and he is a full-time online marketing wizard who started at the age of 16 selling sunglasses online.
Over the next decade and then some, Wilco has gone on to develop several online marketing applications and WordPress plugins to make your website better optimized.
Here’s upviral’s mission statement:
“To help business owners, entrepreneurs, and marketers around the globe maximize the power of the internet and social marketing to grow.”
On the home page you will get a large amount of resources to go through, so we’ll start at the top and move our way around.
Right away you can access the “getting started” button or the “Watch Demo” one. The get started button will take you into the pricing page while the watch demo will get you to well, watch a demo. Let’s start with a demo.
Why Does Upviral Work So Well?
The secret to all of this is something called a “Viral Loop” which has 5 easy steps:
- People will optin to your viral giveaway or contest
- UpViral then combines a unique referral invitation link with structured incentives to create accountability, encourage sharing, and drive traffic.
- These shares automatically get tracked, giving you the power to create awesome contests, sweepstakes, and giveaways that reward visitors the more they spread the word.
- The system easily guides your visitors for you by emailing reminders, setting goals, and providing ongoing incentives to ensure they stay on track and deliver.
- After, the system takes off on its own and becomes a perpetual source of new leads that compounds over time!
So what’s happening in the image above is that you start with a small initial group group of subscribers, then system gets them sharing(which pushes them through the machine) and then they come out on the other side which the process repeats with each person...over and over again.
Your end result is exponential traffic growth, 20 visitors become 100 visitors faster...100 visitors become 500...and you get where this is going. Before you know it, you’ll have 100,000+ people coming to you…
ALL Without relying on ads or Organic SEO growth.
Here's what other people are saying...
Check these out from Launchspace.net
How Much Does UpViral Cost?
You have a couple of options, you can go monthly or yearly. First let me show you the monthly plan.
- Monthly starter member is $49/month
- Business is $79/month
- Premium is $199/mo
All of these are a 30-day money-back guarantee and they also come with their special features and benefits:
On Starter you get:
- Run Unlimited campaigns
- 10,000 subscribers
- Manage 1 Brand
- UpViral branding
- Email support
- Run unlimited Campaigns
- 25,000 subscribers
- Manage 3 brands
- Restrict by location
- A/B split testing
- API + Zapier
- Email support
- All Business Features +
- Run unlimited campaigns
- 100,000 subscribers
- Manage 10 brands
- Priority support
And you can view even more features on that page where it says “See all features”
Now for the Yearly plan:
I’d go yearly if I were you to save money but we all have different circumstances. Here are those plans:
The additions are similar to what you saw in the monthly plans earlier.
Is there a money back guarantee?
Yes, underneath the features up above in the image, you can see a risk free 30-day money back guarantee.
How Do The Plans Compare?
I took snapshots here so you can see the plans for these 8 categories:
- Pages and widgets
- Analytics and reporting
- Email Automation
For Pages and Widgets:
For Analytics and Reporting:
For Email Automation:
As you can see there are great features and benefits to every plan, and if you had to ask me which is best in the long-run it would obviously be their highest package but if you are just getting started then the basic is fine, and for more flexibility go for the Business plan for sure.
Who’s UpViral For?
Who’s UpViral Not For, Honestly? If you care about getting LOADS of traffic to your optin pages, webinars, membership site, blog posts, YouTube channel and everything. then you will need UpViral. It's also for:
- Marketers who want to get as much traffic as possible to their offers with or without having to do any work on running and managing ads, or having to worry about SEO Blogs, YouTube, Pinterest, etc.
- Business owners who want to get traffic as fast as possible without having to worry about blogging, ask friends and family, getting on video, basically marketing the crap out of everything all the time.
- Entrepreneurs who want more leads and customers through the door and want to add additional traffic generating sources.
- People who work 9-5 and or have very little time to work on their business and want a shortcut to get as much attention to their offers by saving time, avoiding effort, saving money, the mental and physical pains, and make more money in the end.
- Affiliate Marketers
- Amazon FBA
- Network Marketers
Pros and Cons
Starting with the pros:
- You Get a dedicated and very powerful internet marketing legend Wilco de Kreij so you can have the fastest and best marketing techniques which means you’ll make your content go Viral faster and you’ll gain more attention to your offers
- You get a PROVEN System that’ll get you an endless stream of people from all platforms which means you’ll get sales faster and with less effort. This way you can spend more time maximizing other responsibilities in your business.
- You can easily integrate Viral Sweepstakes, Viral Rewards, and Viral Wait-lists so you don’t have to worry about using just one boring method which means you’ll have more fun and freedom.
I wouldn’t say there were any cons really other than:
- There’s no free trial. This isn’t a big deal though, if you’re ready to get UpViral it’s more because you know it would benefit your business and all other things like price shouldn’t be holding you back.
What I Liked Most About UpViral
There is so much I liked about UpViral that it'd be hard to choose just one exact thing, but If I did have to select ONE thing...
It would be there amazing system. There's no better tool I've come across that can spit in people to your lead magnets, webinars, etc. and on a Thank You Page generate so much buzz for someone to want to share your work with others.
The amazing part is when people start to pour in from every social media platform, people leave their own websites to come visit you, you get their friends to come, their family members...Yes I'm not being dramatic here!
Final Verdict: Is UpViral A Real Scam?
Nope, definitely not. As you can see, UpViral is legitimate and it’s extremely powerful for growing a brand and effective traffic generating strategy without having to pay for ads or worry about if you’re doing SEO right.
In today’s uncertainty with all the competition, you MUST pick up your skills in your field but if you want a shortcut in the meantime or for the long haul, you need to be using a referral and reward system like UpViral.
You setup your freebie lead magnet optin page with the confidence that you will get more eyeballs to your offer in just a matter of seconds. People show up, they optin and on the Thank you page they are told that if they share this page with others they'll be rewarded well. So many of them share, and not a moment later, one, two, three...500 people show up!
Then that doubles to another 500 at 1,000 people and it keeps piling. You have LOADS of people interested in what you have to give and show them. You begin to grow your email list, people are buying your small priced and even high ticket products. It's like when an iceberg comes down and the water gushes out!
Would you like to get started today? Click below.