Are you drowning in Business debt and know you need to make a change right away before you default or go into bankruptcy?
How about getting the Best business management consulting solutions to help you grow your revenue accurately while gaining a stronger Bottom line and brand growth over time?
Welcome into this Second Wind Consultants Review where I “Michael Granados” a Business Funding Expert (With Viral Funding Solutions which is my Main Funding Site (this one I use for blogs)) and business owner like yourself will be pulling back the curtains to reveal to you the TRUTHS of Second Wind Consultants, the pros and cons, alternatives, and much more so by the time you walk out of here you’ll be able to answer this…
Is Second Wind Consultants “Right” for you and your business? But before you can answer that question, there’s ONE even before that needing attention…
“Is Second Wind Consultants Legit?” Yes, they are, however, Is it right for you? That’s the premise and we’re getting into things now.
What Is Second Wind Consultants?
Second Wind Consultants is a platform that offers business consulting, growth and debt solutions that were once only previously available to large corporations. Over 11+ years, they have changed the landscape in business debt solutions outside of the bankruptcy or legal arenas. On top of debt resolution services, Second Wind Consultants has a corporate turnaround, management consulting, and accelerator services to help businesses transform their growth in revenue, brand, sales and marketing, as well as much more. The President of Second Wind Consultants is Aaron Todrin.
When it comes to the debt resolution, you’d see things like Debt Restructuring and lowering payments or perhaps a settlement so you can have enough breathing room and cash flow for your ongoing working capital needs and more to increase your revenue and profits. You’d expect services like these and others as well as when it comes to “Reorganization”...
This is when in this context, it’s a short sale of business assets. A reorganization in the way Second Wind Consultants helps with is in the process of an overhaul of your current strategy (or as much as needed), to set up and help your business operate better - This can lead to increased profits, operating efficiency, debt paydown, and much more.
Why Second Wind Consultants?
For one, the services are not just available for larger corporations like it once was, Also, unlike elite management or turnaround services that have been staked in hourly fees that are not for all but for only larger corporations, is now structured as a partnership in staked success, meaning that there are no hourly fees, and it’s accessible to Every business.
You’ll also get reorganizational techniques that can eliminate your debt and preserve the value of your business while allowing your business to have efficiency after for more growth in revenue and more. Second Wind Consultants also gives back in many ways…
They give back to their team members to be able to support you in many ways, by volunteering time to nonprofit projects, and by donating money to charities. So they are making meaningful changes in communities
Let’s go deeper inside now.
Going Inside Second Wind Consultants
Before getting into the Second wind consultants inc “RISE” program for debt resolutions, to expand on the “Debt Reorganization”...
- There’s a controlled sale of business assets…
- It reflects the reality and results that would have otherwise been achieved in litigation or Chapter 11, but rather than doing so through inefficient and legal processes…
- The sale occurs through a private, out-of-court transaction into a new ongoing concern…
…This process is derived from Article 9 of the Uniform Commercial Code. Article 9 protects the interest of the first-position secured creditors (on the assets) by ensuring they can then transact on their collateral with the assurance to third-party buyers that those assets come unencumbered.
As a result, when a first-position creditor liquidates their collateral, all subordinate liens and encumbrances are then removed. The key element to an Article 9 sales is that the business operation can be preserved throughout the entire transaction; It never has to be shut down.
Being able to successfully transfer from a debt-saddled business to a fresh new company requires carefully added details, so partnering with a debt resolution service like with Second Wind Consultants is crucial.
We’ll start with the business debt resolution which may look something like this:
With the “RISE” program, you can expect to see a service in debt resolution without bankruptcy or new debt. With the RISE program, it aims to:
- Resolve the vast majority of your debt and….
- Personal guarantees…
…All this while creating a sustainable path to a corporate turnaround or a successful exit if that’s what you choose to do.
Rise Stands for:
- Reorganization. This is when the reorganization strategy and tactics take place.
- Insulation. They will immediately implement and insulate cash flow, operating accounts, receivables, and customers from creditor interference.
- Strategize. Whether you have a complex amount of outstanding SBA or MCA obligations and more, there will be created a single and global path to resolution.
- Emerge. When your business is preserved for its value (that would otherwise be lost or destroyed by a bankruptcy), all parties will benefit - owners and creditors alike. After the resolve of the vast majority of your debt, and resolve personal guarantees, there will be a path for you to emerge from distress toward this true corporate turnaround or successful exit.
There are “TWO” RISE programs and they are dependent on the amount of work needed to be done, see here:
- Small Business. The RISE program for small businesses will resolve the vast majority of debt and personal guaranties while creating a path to corporate turnaround or a successful exit.
- Enterprise. Through RISE Enterprise, complex organizations will get access to the same tools that were once only available to just the largest corporations.
In each one of these services you’ll get the following:
- Business Seller Financing Renegotiation
- Conventional Loan Workouts
- Defaulted Mortgage Debt Resolution
- Franchise Agreement Renogptiaions
- IRS 941 Payroll Taxes And State Tax Liability
- Landlord Debt
- Merchant Cash Advance (MCA) Resolution
- Property and Equipment Lease Debt
- SBA Loan Workouts
- SBA Offer in Compromise (OIC) Settlements
- Vendor Debt Resolution
There’s also another service for Management and here’s that:
- Advanced Analytics
- Business Brokerage Services
- Capital Formation
- Change Management
- Customer Strategy
- Mergers and Acquisition Services
- Organization and Operations Optimization (OOO)
- Sustainability and Transformation
Industries Second Wind Consultants Helps...
There plenty of industries Second Wind Consultants helps so these are not just it but here’s a view:
- Advisory Services
- Automotive Repair and Sales
- Educational Services
- Energy, Mining, Oil, Gas, and Field Services
- Finance and Insurance
- Food and Beverage Services
- Machinery and Equipment
- Manufacturing Chemical
- Media and Entertainment
- Professional Services
- Real Estate
- Shipping and Logistics
Second Wind Consultants Application (Form Submission)
Here’s how it may look to submit a form in 3 simple steps:
- STEP 1: You will fill out an initial assessment. You’ll be called for an initial fact-finding conversation to assess your situation
- STEP 2: Full Debt Consultation. They’ll schedule a no-obligation, one-hour consultation with a RISE Debt Resolutions Strategist within 24 hours.
- STEP 3: Know Every Option. You will decide the path that is in your best interest.
Second Wind Consultants Reviews
Here’s what other people are saying about Second Wind Consultants:
Second Wind Consultants Complaints
Second Wind Consultants Glassdoor
Is there a Second Wind Consultants Lawsuit? Not from what I see, so I'd say no.
How Much Does Second Wind Consultants Look?
Second Wind Consultants doesn’t disclose or at least show how much it will cost to get your debt taken care of, it could be a little, it could be a lot. That can be discussed in time.
Who Is Second Wind Consultants For?
Second Wind Consultants is designed for people who are in business debt distress and need reorganization and debt resolution services that offer the optimal path to preserving your business or even to a successful exit. Here’s more:
- You’re a small business owner suffering from ongoing debt from all types from Merchant Cash advances to business term loans, Mortgages, Landlord debt, and much more, and you need a solution to things fast.
- You are a CEO facing distress with a complex organization and need help around complex fiduciary obligations and shareholders, ethical obligations, to employees, or even complex chains of vendor relationships
- You are ready to sell your business assets to start off fresh again with a reorganization and be able to transfer from a debt-saddled business to a fresh new company/organization
- You need management consulting from advanced analytics, change management and capital information to operations and sustainability
Who’s It Not For?
- You’re not looking for a reorganization and sale of business assets as well as to perhaps start of fresh and new
- You are not in much pain for restructuring your debt and it’s more than likely just a sales/revenue problem as opposed to missing payments or close to missing payments and things like that
- You are not in a huge need for management consulting services and you’re fine where you are.
- You are a much larger corporation that has access to the tools and resources you need to keep doing what you’re doing and potentially at a much higher level
- You are looking for a fully tailored “Debt Restructuring” solution for your Merchant Cash Advances and more for things like credit cards, unsecured lines of credit, and more.
- You want a smaller refinance/consolidation scenario for like merchant cash advances and things like that and want to use like an online bank term loan and SBA solution and more.
Pros and Cons
- Multiple services approach for debt reorganization/resolution/relief and for management consulting services to help you move forward with better structure.
- Custom tailored solutions to your needs so you can keep your business and businesses moving forward in the right direction without headaches trying to figure it out on your own and making mistakes.
- Solutions for corporations and access to tools that otherwise would only be available for larger businesses and corporations.
- You get strategic alliances
- You may not need the exact solutions they offer at the size you need
There are definitely alternatives and more so at a level of “Debt Restructuring” Merchant cash advances (or MCA-like debt) as well as other business debt (i.e. business credit cards, tax liabilities, lines of credit, etc.) and I believe one that is MUCH stronger when it comes to non-reorganization and selling of business assets is this one:
Here’s a video on debt Relief for MCAs (as well as other solutions), restructuring and more by the way
When you click the button above, you’ll see how to get help for your debt restructured and the potential that if a consolidation/refinance makes sense, that could be another route.
What I Liked Most About Second Wind Consultants
There are a handful I can pick from and say I like that, but if I had to pick just One part it would be this…
The fact that they have various services and one of those being Management Consulting so there’s a plan for your business to have more performance, growth and sustainability for the longer-term.
It’s also pretty cool how do they debt reorganization with business assets, but you don’t always have to go that far if you don’t want to or need.
What I Liked The Least
Hmm, I really wouldn’t say there’s anything I disliked but If I had to entertain it, it may feel like there’s a little bit of everything going on and you might feel overwhelmed with everything, but that’s not a downside by any means.
What was your favorite part about Second Wind Consultants? Is there something that you didn’t like most of?
When you first set out to start a business, did you ever think you’d be in a stressed out down to your knees situation in search of debt relief and organization solutions while perhaps at the same time needing management consulting services?
Whether the cause of the events that led up to this were from business management errors and or a combination of economic factors and more, it’s imperative that you make a change now or else…
You could be facing even more spiraling days, weeks, months, and even YEARS of mounting debt and taking more debt just to survive and pay off other debt but it’s not only that…
You then have that looming gloomy cloud staring right down at you and as you look back up at it you hear the words “Bankruptcy” in your head.
There’s still time to make a change and whether that change is small or large, the effect is to improve your cash flow, to get yourself out of mounting debt and better manage your business with a stronger optimized solution…
And if you feel Second Wind Consultants is your way, you can see here, otherwise, see my #1 recommended Business Debt Restructure service with the BEST Attorney-Led debt restructuring (or settlement) team that can help lower debt payments between 40%-75%+ and free up your cash-flow and more…