Is Clickbank Marketplace A Scam OR holds the world’s top-performing products to promote and make a full-time living online?
I’ll cut right to the truth, Clickbank Marketplace is not a scam! Did you just get a sigh of relief, or how about a smile on your face?
The internet is filled with LOADS of affiliate marketing programs and if this is your first time around the block, Affiliate Marketing is basically where you can promote people’s PROVEN products and services and earn a commission percentage….Without EVER having to own your own product, be a “techy salesperson”, be this techy person, or have any experience!
Whether you’re new to the online world of affiliate marketing or not, Clickbank marketplace is the premier and GO TO online vendor for helping you grow an online business and scale it without doing all the backend hard work, how does that sound to you?
I “Michael Granados” am a veteran affiliate marketer and Clickbank expert who's making a full-time income online with Clickbank(as well other affiliate networks) and who will uncover the truths behind the Clickbank marketplace as well show you the pros and cons, how you can make $1,000’s of dollars PER MONTH and how to free up your time, have more freedom to do what it is you like, and the one thing everyone is chasing…
By the way, I just had to reveal to you a bit of me to show you that I practice what I preach and that this won’t be some gimmick post other people write a review for in an attempt to suck your wallet dry! I’m honestly here to make sure you can get to where I am...more FREEDOM.
Alright, let’s get started.
What is Clickbank Marketplace?
First of all, you should know that there is no Clickbank Marketplace without Clickbank, and what is that?
Clickbank is the Leading Global Retailer AND Affiliate Marketplace online that allows you to scale your business to an unlimited scale.
I won’t go too deep into Clickbank by itself but just know that it empowers business owners and entrepreneurs in over 200 countries for over 20+ years with over $4.2 Billion Paid!
You can either be a seller(if you have a product) or promote other people’s products and services(Affiliate)
Now, Clickbank Marketplace is a branch of Clickbank where you can literally choose from thousands of great products to promote In just about ANY niche imaginable…
And you can promote digital information like courses and info and make a good chunk of money!
Is Clickbank Marketplace Safe?
Yes, 100%. You can count on Clickbank to keep your information safe and secure, as well you can promote products and list your own product without any hassle.
Let's take a look deeper into Clickbank now.
Going Inside Clickbank Marketplace
At the Clickbank Marketplace home page you’ll see something like this:
This will be the page where you will see and be able to choose from any category you decide to devote your time to.
WARNING: Whenever you choose an affiliate product, it’s best to focus on just ONE niche at a time, get extremely focused, and good at it, and then if you want to tackle another business venture, then ONLY do so. I see too many newbies promote tons of random products from every niche and end up selling nothing, getting frustrated, and eventually quit!
The Goal is to choose a niche. A niche is a sub-group of industry, for example:
- Industry: Health and wellness
- Sub-Niche: Nutrition
- Your Niche: Nutrition for student-athletes in college
This way you can get to know your marketplace inside out via:
- And more
You want to devote yourself to a niche where you know exactly “WHO” you’re speaking to because this way you’ll be able to sell A LOT MORE!
Be a specialist, not a jack of all trades.
How To Find Products To Promote In 3 Simple Steps
- Browse Categories On The Left
- Use the find products box above to search by keyword
STEP 3: Select Products
I went to categories and selected health and fitness
- Search by gravity of 6+
- Find products with a greater gravity(being promoted)
- Does it align with your goals and audience?
So I select based on a higher gravity. I type in 6 for example and come up with this:
Now, I can see this Avg $ Sale/Conversion is at $153.86 which is a good amount you will earn when someon buys the PROVEN product.
Also, you'll see a higher gravity of 500+ meaning many affiliate's are promoting it which means it's good and healthy usually.
- It's USA Based
- One-Time Billing
- Recurring Billing
- Shippable media
- Additional Hoplink Target URL's
And I found that out by hovering over the icons at the bottom of the image above.
And if you’re new to ClickBank's affiliate marketplace, the ClickBank knowledge base will help get you started. And here are a few more:
- Learn the basics of being a Clickbank affiliate
- Follow the easy steps in this guide to get started promoting Clickbank products
- Learn how the affiliate earns commissions and get paid in this article
So I made a video you should watch that shows you how to select a category and then search for products inside of there here:
Every time you sign in you’ll see your Dashboard(yours will look different than mine)
If you scroll down, you get to see your:
- Weekly Snapshot
- Daily Sales Snapshot
- Transaction Quality
For transaction quality, you can switch between vendor and affiliate.
Under the Reporting tab you can track things like:
- Order form submits
- Initial Sales
- Gross Sales
- Net Sales
- And so much more
Scroll down and you will get to see a table that shows your vendors along with the same thing on the graph but in a table format
The thing I like about the reporting is that let's say you were promoting one product but had your “special affiliate link” dispersed on different channels across the web, you can put a different tracker link on each one which will show you which page people are landing on…
Which is good because kind of like link tracking tools(link) you get to see where people are potentially clicking from to get to your ClickBank product(s)
And if you have more, then you can see which one gets the most attention and double down on it and scale.
How To Get Started(In 3 Easy Steps)
STEP 1:If you haven’t already done so, head on over to Clickbank.com(link, will open a new window)
Sign up for a FREE account. After you sign up, you’ll likely be asked to confirm through email.
STEP 2: Complete Your Account Settings
Before promoting products, I believe it’s best to set up your account correctly so you don’t have to worry about it later - other Affiliate marketers will like to tell you the opposite so it reduces the friction of doing the somewhat “administrative” work, but this is important.
Under payment information, you can set a payout threshold and I have it at a minimum of $100 which is reasonable as a beginner unless you want to wait and make more first for other reasons.
You can choose from different payment methods like:
- Direct Deposit
And Payment frequency, which I have set to weekly.
STEP 3: Go To Clickbank Marketplace
As shown in the image above, at the top of the navigation menu you’ll see a “Marketplace” text, click here and you’ll get the following page:
From here you can refer to the last section where I covered the “getting started” portion, and I’ll place the video right here again:
Stick With Me Because I’ll reveal to you at the bottom how to promote your ClickBank product(s), and you can skip to it by clicking here(link)
Here's what other people are saying about Clickbank according to truspilot:
Here are some from G2:
Who Is Clickbank Affiliate Marketplace For?
Clickbank Affiliate Marketplace was made for people who want to start the online affiliate marketing business of their dreams and want the most popular beginner-friendly place.
- For people who want to leave their 9-5 J-O-B and are tired of working for someone else than themselves and want more freedom to the things that they want whenever they want to
- For people who want to create an automatic passive income stream and make money while you sleep!
- For aspiring Markets who want to sell courses and digital information products to the masses to make an IMPACT and sales on a niche, they have a passion for, hobby in, or interest for.
- Beginning affiliate marketers who want to get their foot in the door selling digital information products that pay out a good chunk in commissions for courses and may also have backend products to make some higher ticket sales
- People who are not afraid to do whatever it takes to make it happen.
- And way more!
Pros And Cons
- FREE Access to over 1,000’s of products and PROVEN ones to work and convert so you can have an easier time getting people to buy from you which means you’ll make the people you serve happy and you can promote Clickbank products long-term
- Digital Information products so your profit margins are higher on each sale which means you’ll not only put more money in your pocket but you will also be able to earn recurring passive monthly income!
- Competition in the marketplace so you can figure out which products people are promoting which means you don’t have to worry if it’ll sell.
- Done-For-You affiliate pages so you can get all the resources and material you will need to promote the product(s) to your audience which means you don’t have to spend time, effort, and all this energy creating email sequences, landing pages/sales pages and more which means you’ll have more energy to spend it on focusing how to bring in leads and the rest of the funnel will do the converting for you!
- $100’s+ to be made from selling one product and the potential for recurring commissions which means you will be able to reach your financial goals much faster as opposed to promoting physical products will lower margins.
- A community of Entrepreneurs who’ve tried and tested the Clickbank model and has helped them(as well myself) earn a great income from the comfort of our homes or anywhere else.
- Some products are rubbish, they are not completely a scam but offer very little to no help to the consumer which means if you were promoting one of these products, your reputation could be on the line.
- One-off sale courses and training that only make you money on the “front-end” and not the “back-end” where you’re losing out on $1,000’s+.
- Oversaturation. You just have to become savvier at “HOW” to market the Clickbank product(s) so that you’re not doing what your competition is and competing in the same “Red Ocean”.
- Lower-ticket products which means you have to sell more of these to reach your goals of $1,000+ per month, $3,000+, and further on. It’s possible, but having a high-ticket product too would be helpful.
Clickbank is NOT your only option, it’s just a starting point(and endpoint at that) but there are other options you should ALSO add into the mix, but before I reveal them to you listen to this...
You want to become as diverse in your affiliate networks as possible. If you've seen other people EARN LOADS of commissions it's still possible but take into account "Who" they are and "When" did they start. Why is important but if they started long ago when the algorithms online an earning was in a sense "easier"...
That's part of the reason at play.
Okay, here are the alternatives:
- Clickfunnels Affiliate Program
- Warrior Plus
- ENTRE Institute
- Legendary Marketer
- 12 Minute Affiliate
One of my favorite programs is the Clickfunnels Affiliate Program where you can promote things like:
- And so much more
My favorite combination is Clickfunnels with ENTRE Institute where you’ll get the FULL affiliate marketing course on how to grow a highly profitable online business. So go for my guide up above(or below) and you’ll learn how all this works.
What I Liked Most About Clickbank Marketplace
Man, there is so much to like about Clickbank and the Clickbank Marketplace, let me just list them all, Okay?
- FREE account to get started. Yep, you don’t have to pay a fee, you can be a Free member for life!
- Reporting tools so you know if people are clicking on your affiliate link(s), getting leads, and sales.
- 1,000’s+ unique products to choose from in any niche imaginable
- Recurring income products so you know what you’re getting every month, at least starting with something.
- Competition for selling which means it’s healthy and the products are worthy of promoting and you know will convert
- Digital information which is easily accessible and your profit margins are higher
How To Promote Clickbank Marketplace Products
I could be on this section for hours but I’m going to break it down to it’s shortest form and then you can check out my guide on how to make $1,000+ per month with affiliate commissions that breaks this down further…
- Facebook Ads
- Google Ads
- Instagram Ads
- Email Marketing
Each one of these has its place, if you’re someone who doesn’t want to be in front of a camera showing their face, then a blog would be a great place to start.
If you’re into video, then YouTube would be great. If you want to create a Facebook Group, or post on Social Media often, then you can use any of the social media options. If you want to take a crack at running ads, then you can use any of the ones I listed above, and here’s my greater advice…
Start with FREE Organic traffic strategies, why? Do you want to do this long-term? I hope so. If you’re looking at this from a short-term affiliate marketing perspective YOU WILL LOSE.
Yes, you can run ads all you want but what happens when they go away? You don’t make money! What about when you build up this organic pipeline of FREE Traffic?
You will always get people coming to you - this is “attraction and inbound” marketing at the same time, where you’re not chasing down people, having to check your ads all the time to make sure they’re running well.
You can start with either one if you have money to spend go ahead, but if you don’t, save you time and use organic free traffic like a blog which is where I started.
And if you’d like to start with a blog, you’ll need a place with A-Z training, not just:
- YouTube videos
- Blogging Videos
At some point that will dry up and you’ll need all the material in between and if you don’t want to make the mistake I did which was followed EVERY YouTuber and read every blog post, thinking I could do this alone…
Wasting Too much time, failing, and almost wanting to quit, then check out My #1 Recommendation here.
Final Verdict: Is Clickbank Marketplace A Scam?
Absolutely not. Clickbank Marketplace is the “Premier” solution for over 90% of beginning affiliate marketers and also have very experienced affiliates who make $10,000’s+ per month, and I’m sure you’re trying to get a slice of that pie, right?
Whether you’re trying to get your skin in the game or you’ve been around for a while, Clickbank’s products will allow you to get more experience and understand how these products can help solve a problem for your specific audience…
But most importantly how YOU can position yourself in your chosen marketplace so that YOU become the product. Listen…
People buy from people, not the actual product, so you MUST become this “attractive” character where people will want to learn from you, hear your stories, understand why you’re recommending the product(s), and how YOU can relate with them…
So that eventually they will want to make a purchase from you. If you're ready for the next steps, click the button below to get started promoting Clickbank products.