Are you ready to jump on board the Mental Wellness Revolution and connect your purpose for better health while creating a long-lasting desirable income for yourself?
Welcome to this Unique Amare Global Review where I “Michael Granados” a health fanatic and Health business owner will be pulling back the curtains to reveal the products, the pros and cons, and whether or not this company is the right business opportunity for You, but first…
I’m not a partner of Amare Global so this will be as Unbiased of a review as it gets and I won’t hold back in showing you the Deep dark truths because I wish someone would have done the same for me in the beginning of my journey - “Falling for scams”, feeling frustrated, and out of Luck!
But good news is by the end of this post you’ll have a solid thought process of the Amare Global Opportunity business-wise, and how you can finally move forward in reaching your financial goals, time freedom, and to be able to live life on your own terms.
Alright, let’s get started!
What Is Amare Global?
Amare Global is a Mental Wellness company founded by Hiep Tran and the founding Executive team in 2016 that he built to create a holistic, mental wellness platform of products, programs, and people focused on delivering better physical wellness in gout to help with the brain for mental wellness.
In just 3 short years after its resurgence, Amare established its leadership as “The Mental Wellness Company” and is set for multiple generations of future growth, innovation and impact.
The word “Amare” means to “love” in Latin, and love is the universal language as you may already know. So a little bit about Hiep…
Hiep’s main reason for founding Amare was because of his own journey with his own health and wellness…
Although he has achieved a high level of success in the business world, he did it at the expense of his own physical and mental health. So it was out of these hardships he faced that the idea for Amara began to take shape…
Learning from his journey, Hiep developed a passion for health and wellness which he wanted to share with you and others.
Now let’s go even deeper inside.
Going Inside Amare
Remember how I said Amare’s approach is to create products that target the Gut?
In the image You kind of get this Pyramid where at the top of the food chain is your mind, and just below in the center is the Axis which is your communication network consisting of:
- Cells Nerves
Then to the bottom left is the Gut “The sensing brain”, and to the far right bottom is the Heart. So what the diagram is telling you is this…
The way you feel is a result of your gut having chemical complications and then that fires signals(the nerves) to your brain where your mind will then influence the way you behave and act.
Amare mixes Ancient wisdom with modern science to develop all-natural mental wellness products that support:
- Stress resilience
- Mental performance
- Whole-body wellness
The Amare science is centered around emerging discoveries of the benefits of all-natural products, mindfulness programs, and being a part of a community of positive people. The person who came up with the formula for Amare is Dr. Shawn Talbott who brought more than 20 years of experience and research to the development of the Amare products.
As an athlete himself, he has competed at the national and international levels in rowing, cycling, and triathlons. Shawn is a fellow of the:
- American College of Nutrition
- The American College of Sports Medicine
- American Institute of Stress
Dr. Shawn has been featured on “The Dr. Oz Show” the TED stage and the White House.
Recent Studies Reveal…
Our Gut microbiome includes more than 100 TRILLION bacterial cells - outnumbering human cells by 10-to-1…
And these gut microbes produce more feel-good neurotransmitters, like serotonin and dopamine, than your brain itself!
So these are the very compounds that shape how you feel
Is Amare Global A Pyramid Scheme?
Definitely not. By definition, a pyramid scheme is a company or organization that operates under having no products to sell. But as you can see so for, Amare has products involved and you sell them or the business opportunity as part of the MLM/Network marketing business model.
Here’s a video on what defines as a Pyramid scheme:
When you shop Amare Global products you’ll find different categories to shop under like:
- Shop All
- New Products
- Mental Fitness
- Stress Resilience
- Confidence and Weight
- Gut Health
- Essential Nutrition
- Kids and Teens
- Financial Wellness
Amare Global's flagship product is the gut-brain axis nutrition system
The Amare Fundamentals pack won the prestigious 2018 NutrAward for Best New Finished Product. The NutrAward recognizes companies that are investing in rigorous and measurable scientific studies to prove the efficacy of their proprietary ingredients or technologies.
Other notable Award Nominated Products are:
- Botanical of the year for mood
- Finalist for 2019 Probiotic Product of the year for kids FundaMentals
One of the new products is ”Amare Edge”
This is the only product on the market and the World to combine these 3 powerful ingredients:
- Mango Leaf
- Lychee Fruit
- Palm Fruit
What it does is:
- Instantly improve your mood, motivation and metabolism
- Immediate brain power and increase in physical energy
- Progressive anti-aging benefits and loss of belly fat over time
Amare Business Opportunity
You can help others achieve overall wellness through Amare’s holistic, natural, and effective solutions. PLUS, gain financial wellness and exclusive rewards along the way just by sharing your Amare experience which means:
- The Products
- The Business Opportunity
How It Works…
As seen in the image above:
STEP 1: Use The Amare Global Marketing System
STEP 2: Give $10 With Your Personal Code
STEP 3: Repeat
Amare Compensation Plan
As an Amare Global Wellness partner, you can earn bonuses which are also referred to as commissions on the sale of products as well as inviting people into the business opportunity.. Bonuses are paid based on your Personal Volume(PV) value of each product as assigned by Amare. These Bonuses are paid in multiple categories:
- Personal Customer Bonus
- Heart Start Bonuses
- Unilevel Bonuses
- Me and Three Bonuses
- Bonus Pools
- Go Forward Infinity Bonus
Amare Global Lawsuit
Although many MLM’s have a bad history of lawsuits, Amare global doesn’t have any at the moment. However, the man Scott Talbott does have a history of lawsuits with his previous company - Cortislim
So back in 2005, Cortslim had to pay a hefty fee of $4.5 MILLION dollars after it was made they were exaggerating the health benefits of their products. Apparently they made it sound and seem like Cortslim could heal all your health problems and help you lose weight to an extreme length.
Bottom line is you wouldn’t want to see this from any MLM company let alone health and wellness ones and I wouldn’t want to be a part of that so tread carefully!
Amare Global Reviews
Here's some from BBB.org
How Much Does Amare Global Cost?
From a business opportunity perspective, it will cost you $69.95 to enroll as a wellness partner. And for the products, it can range from $20 all the way up to $200.
Who Is Amare Global For?
Amare Global is made for people who believe strongly in health and wellness according to targeting mental wellness through the Gut so it can improve people’s mental health. As well for those who want to be a part of the Network Marketing/MLM business model promoting the products and selling people the business opportunity...Yes doing both.
- Health and wellness enthusiasts who want to try out award-winning products and would like to try out the products while at the same time being a part of the business opportunity.
- Beginners who want greater mental health and want to learn network marketing/MLM on how to communicate more effectively
- Intermediates and experts who’ve tried other Network Marketing/MLM opportunities and want to add another stream.
- Moms and Dads
Who’s Amare Global Not For?
- People who want nothing to do with a lawsuit on the verge of possibly happening again.
- Non-health enthusiasts
- You actually want to earn good money with the business opportunity
- People who don’t want to be a part of the 99% of people who fail to make good enough money
- You don’t want to spend all your time recruiting people
- You don’t want to pay upfront to participate and spend on products to make money.
Pros And Cons
- Precision targeting for mental wellness through the gut so you can work on your body physically first so that it improves your brain and everyone else's.
- Clear mission and vision to create one of the best mental health and wellness platforms that connects people who are driven to help one another out improve their lives.
- Award winning products like the FundaMentals Pack so you can have proper care and the best possible way to increase your gut health and mind.
- Business opportunity for you to share the products you like/love with others and earn.
- MLM/Network Marketing company focused on selling and recruiting of the products which can be mentally straining if you don't take the time to recruit people.
- Scott Talbett's history of being sued just makes you think twice about being involved with this company.
- Very little people make any money.
There are definitely GREATER alternatives so I’ll share with you one in the MLM Space if that’s what you’re all about and then I’ll reveal my #1 recommended business model way better than MLM/Network Marketing in my opinion as well many others.
- HB Naturals
HB Naturals is a CBD Oil MLM company. It’s still within the health and wellness space and I’ve done okay, nothing big since I pivoted from them to fully focusing on my #1 business model affiliate marketing
For Affiliate Marketing:
My favorite is Healthy Affiliate because you’ll learn how to build a highly profitable health niche of your choosing and be able to promote ANY health product you’d like online without being restricted to one company.
PLUS, I created this cheat sheet and platform for you after creating a health and wellness business for myself and now I’m turning it over and showing you how to do the same.
What I Liked Most About Amare Global
Hmm, even after not liking MLM’s, I’d have to say the products are very helpful. They are not award-winning for nothing…
You will continue to get innovative products that target your gut health so you can fix the way your brain controls you and flush out all the mental problems you and others are going through.
What I Liked Least
I actually have a list, so let me show you:
- You’ll lose money. There’s literally a 1% success rate, and you’ll likely fall into the 99% of people who fail.
- Expensive products. Part of the point is to sell them to people so you can have a higher profit margin but the truth is these products will be hard to sell and you’ll have to upsell and down-sell your own team
- Selling to friends and family. Even when you’re told you don’t have to sell to your friends and family, you’ll likely end up doing that. This can ruin your relationships with those closest to you.
- Crowded Marketplace. The health and wellness supplement market is super crowded with people who are brand loyal so convincing someone that your Amare Global product(s) are of better benefit to them where they can leave their other supplement(s)...Good Luck!
- Scott Talbett's bad past. I wouldn’t want to work with a company where the owner has a bad part of getting a lawsuit against telling people how super their products are.
In the end, Amare Global is another health and wellness MLM/Network Marketing Business Opportunity where you’ll be shown how to sell the products AND recruit people into your system so you get the best chance of earning but the reality is this…
You’ll honestly end up spending A LOT of your money, time, and energy doing activities that don’t move you forward and it’ll reflect in your check and balance statements at the end of the day and month when you’re like “Why haven’t I earned yet!”
Truth is, even though the products are well, the prices and customer base you have to find who will want to buy the products will be quite the process making you feel frustrated, confused, and wanting to quit pursuing an online business…
But there’s a better way - One where you don’t have to rely on MLM’s, and where you can Finally have no constraints and start promoting ANY product will enjoying higher paying commissions consistency, and that’s through my #1 Recommended alternative business model and platform you can find out below…
- Amare global lawsuit
- Amare product review
- Amare product reviews