Is Ty Cohen A Scam AND can he really help you achieve the passive income lifestyle you desire by publishing eBooks on kindle through Amazon?
I’ll cut right to the chase, Ty IS Not a scam but does that exactly mean he’s the right person for you to follow and learn how to make more money with?
AHA, that’s the catch - especially when side Note: We’re talking about a world in which there are online “Gurus” with a gene on their lap giving you three free wishes but only yank on your chain just to steal your money, leave you high and dry, and like Tom Hanks in the movie Cast Away...Abandoned in the middle of nowhere!
But fortunately, this won’t be your case as I “Michael Granados” am bringing the Hot Sauce, and revealing to you the untold truths you’re not getting anywhere else, the pros and cons, alternatives, and so much more you need to know about Ty and his “Sorcery” so you can finally at the end of it have a clear route to making more money, getting your time back, and being able to live life on your own terms.
Alright, let’s get started.
Ty Cohen Overview
Person's Name: Ty Cohen
Occupation: Digital Marketing Entrepreneur, Business Consultant, Speaker, Personal Development Coach and Author
Best Product Known For: Kindle Cash Flow
Best for: 9-5 employees, people who want to own their own business, want passive income, want to replace their current income, become a digital nomad
Summary: Ty Cohen is an accomplished internet marketer who's generated Millions of dollars in sales and totally transformed his life as well as others in just a few short years.
Today Ty is known as a world renowned Internet Marketer business consultant, speaker, personal development coach, and author to over a 1/2 a dozen amazing book titles. There is no Ty Cohen Scam just in case you wanted to know.
You would likely know him for Kindle publishing on and off of Amazon.
Who Is Ty Cohen?
Ty is a super accomplished internet marketer, business consultant, speaker, personal development coach, and author who’s once taken a major gamble with his life financially by quitting his corporate job and starting a business of his own.
That business soon became both an offline and online success for Ty, having generated MILLIONS of dollars in sales and completely transforming his life as well as the lives of countless others in just a few short years.
Now let’s go deeper inside.
Going Inside Ty Cohen
This is Ty Cohen's home page you’ll find at Tycohen.com:
Underneath his top page, you’ll be able to grab two free books that have Ty’s complete strategy for Making $30,000 a month online and you can snatch them up for free by entering your email address:
Ty’s Featured In…
- The Huffington Post
- ABC News
If you scroll down a little after this part you’ll see a section on what you can improve on for today:
Here Ty has listed a mix of products you can buy into like:
Ty Cohen Kindle Publishing Secrets - The Book
This Blueprint is going to help you create an easy, Monthly passive income stream using Amazon.com (in 60 days or less) with Near zero up-front Investment.
Ty says that if you can spend JUST 20 minutes a day reading this book, he will give you his tools and techniques to become a best selling author.
Here are the 6 complete modules you'll get:
- Module #1: The Writing Process. You'll get to learn:
- Why should you publish your eBook on Amazon?
- Should you write your book yourself or Outsource it?
- Use the Bestsellers List on Amazon to determine what your books should be on
- What you should know about your sales rankings and competition
- What should you do to start the writing process?
- What you should keep in mind when writing?
- What are some tips You can use to improve your Fiction writing
- What are some tips you can use to improve your Non-Fiction writing?
- How can you motivate yourself to finish writing your book?
- Where should you site when writing?
- Module #2: Outsourcing
- Outsourcing your book
- Important qualities that make your writer's work great
- Important personal qualities your Ghostwriter should have
- What questions should you ask your Ghostwriter before and during their writing process?
- Pro Tips to get the best out of your outsourced writer
- Why you should hire and Editor
- What should you do if you're editing for yourself?
- Bonus tips for the editing process
- Module #3: Research and Prep
- Determine your target audience
- Consider using a Pen name
- Why you should consider Anonymity when choosing a Pen name
- Why is it important to do research for your eBook?
- How should you research?
- When should you do research for your eBook?
- Why should you Fact-check your book after you've finished writing it?
- Module #4: Market and Sell Your Work
- What is Email Marketing and how is it beneficial?
- What is Author Central and why should you use it?
- What are the Three Main Strategies you should use for making the most money from your eBook?
- What is the Permafree Strategy?
- What is the Bookfunnel Strategy?
- What is the 5 Book Strategy?
- Module #5: Publish Like A Pro
- Bonus Strategy 1: The Bundle Strategy
- Bonus Strategy 2: Boxset Launch Strategy
- What is Kindle Direct Publishing and how should you use it?
- How to upload your eBook onto Kindle Direct Publishing?
- What should you know when publishing your eBook?
- What is the Permafree strategy?
- How to format your eBook Directly from Kindle?
- Module #6: The Writer's Life
- How can you use other's work as inspiration?
- How can you make money from Amazon if you're a Non-US Resident?
- What Non-US Residents need to do to comply with the Tax Requirements on Amazon
- What can US residents do the receive their EIN?
- What is a Facebook fan page and how do you use it effectively?
- How can you optimize your Facebook fan page?
- 3 Steps to $200,000 Online
- Kindle Black Box
- Personal Development
- Work With Me
Some of these will be a sales page or an entrance into a webinar as you can see.
Kindle Cash Flow TV
Aside from a blog, Ty also has a YouTube Channel where you can watch on topics like:
- Enter to Win free apple prizes
- The secret tip to becoming a successful kindle publisher
- The Platinum Living of bad book reviews
- A Sneaky trick to maximum profits
- And more!
Kindle Cash Flow
So this is Ty’s main course and most popular Kindle Cash Flow where he’ll show you a behind-the-scenes look into how he created a $200,000 a month recurring income digital content publishing business!
And no this is not Amazon Kindle Publishing.
Here’s what you’ll learn inside the Live webinar:
- See how Ty took the Amazon Kindle model and exploded it outside of Amazon
- Why everything you’ve learned about building an online business is WRONG!
- Why this alone has the potential to make you more money in 2020(and beyond) than you’ve made in the last 5 years combined
- And last but not least, this is NOT Amazon Kindle Publishing
You can register by submitting your details and you’ll get into the webinar:
How Much Is Kindle Cash Flow?
Kindle Cash Flow cost will be $697.00 with a 30-day money-back guaranteed.
Kindle Cash Flow Products
If you wanted to do some shopping, you can browse through categories like:
- Courses And Webinars
You can go to the “start here” page if you’re unsure where to start but I’ll go into the webinars page:
Here you can get free training on:
- How to build out a $200K Month, recurring digital publishing business
- How to partner with Amazon to create an Instant stream of monthly revenue
- Kindle Cash Flow
- Writer’s Fast Pass
- Authors Inner Circle
- Black Box
- Writer’s Masterclass
- Publishing Template Set
- Romance Reader Profits
Ty Cohen Podcast
You can listen to Ty's Kind Cash Flow Radio Podcast series where you will get:
- The best tips
- Resources and
needed to grow your Amazon Kindle and digital publishing brands. You can listen on:
- Pocket Casts
- Radio Public
- Copy RSS
Ty Cohen Free Coaching
Ty Cohen Reviews
How Much Does Ty Cohen Cost?
This depends on what package you’re getting, so like the Free Coaching is Free(obviously), the Kindle Cash Flow Is $697, all the other products and courses are in the $100+ range, working with Ty 1-1 can cost $1,000’s+.
Who’s Ty Cohen For?
Ty Cohen is made for people who want to accelerate their passive income by publishing eBooks, reports, and other digital content on and off Amazon.
- Beginners who want to create a steady flow of passive income long-term by self-publishing small/short books on any topic imaginable and selling it through Kindle on Amazon and not on Amazon
- Intermediates and experts who have tried other methods to earn online and haven’t either worked out or want to add another stream of income for passive income.
- People who want to create simple word documents and upload it to Amazon using other people’s time and money.
- Moms and Dads
- And many more!
Who’s He Not For?
- Lazy people
- Tire Kickers
- People who don’t want to self publish
- No effort seekers
- Push-button seekers
Pros And Cons
- PROVEN Internet Marketer who's not only made MILLIONS for himself but has helped many other average day people earn money online by publish word documents on and off Amazon so you can have 100% confidence and certainty this can work for you too which means you'll be happier than ever.
- Gain an unfair advantage so you achieve all your passive income goals much faster which means you will be able to always make predictable cash flow and be able to reinvest faster into your business and other streams of income for multiple streams.
- Step-by-step process to producing eBooks in the simplest and easiest way possible so you don't have to worry about struggling to publish content which means you'll always feel calm and in full control.
- Get help from others in the community and first hand experience from Ty so you can grow your business and scale it faster which means you won't have to feel like a lone wolf at all and in result you'll have a higher level of focus, concentration and energy to put into your business.
- You'll have to produce a good amount of eBooks to generate a steady flow of income that's also passive.
There are many other alternatives from Ty Cohen and Kindle Publish and here are the mentors:
- Jeff Lerner
- Kyle and Carson
- David Sharpe
- Devon Brown
- David Allen
- Anik Singal
- Spencer Mecham
- Franklin Hatchett
- Affiliate Marketing
- Digital Agency
- Course Creation
You have the ability to make passive income with just about all these models without having to create books on Amazon, and here’s what better…
You can combine kindle publishing with these other methods to increase your streams of income.
What I Liked Most About Ty Cohen
There’s A LOT I like about Ty, but the one thing that differentiates him for me above all else is his extensive knowledge and income proof to help others make money in Kindle Publishing without having to struggle.
I’ve seen so many authors list their books on Amazon and don't make squat, I was once one of these people…
But with Ty’s help, you get to build simple word documents that’ll bring you in a steady cash flow.
What I Liked Least
Hmm, hard to say, there really are no dislikes or negatives other than the fact that I wish I had heard about him earlier.
Final Verdict: Is Ty Cohen Legit?
Nope. Ty is the real deal generating MILLIONS of sales online as an internet marketer and found his way in publishing books on Amazon and Off Amazon that bring you a passive income…
And his subscribers, Fans, Viewers, and followers speak for themselves. Ty doesn’t leave you dry and high and in the dust like other online gurus do once you buy a course you never hear from them again…
Ty will not do that as he guides you through every step of the process in publishing books like a master. And if that’s something you want you can check out Kindle Publishing here, or if you’d like to see my #1 recommended alternative business models to make money online, click the button below…