Do you fancy writing your way to the life you want?
What if you were given laser-precision training, tools, an online portfolio and more to land you any writing job YOU wanted?!
If you’re hungry for a career in freelance writing you’ve likely come across ads and overall publicity around Writers Work and as someone who’s been around the block (more than I can count), I (Michael Granados) will be showing you in this Writers.work review Everything…
From the pros and cons to the alternatives and so much more you need to gather so you can make an honest decision for yourself if this platform is right for you. But let me freshen the air by answering what’s on your mind right this second…
Is there a Writers Work Scam? NOPE. The writer’s work is all legit! Pheww, right? Alright, let’s move forward into the Writers Work Review, ready?
What is Writers Work?
Writer’s work is an all-in-one platform for helping you launch your dream job in freelance writing. You get career training, writing tools, an online portfolio and so much more that you can get with other freelancing platforms, listen in how.
How’s Writer’s Work Different Than Other Freelancing Platforms?
Most freelance writers have to:
- Manage a bunch of apps
- Software and
- Profiles in order to find jobs
- Manage projects
- Store documents and
- Advance their writing career
But with Writers work you get ALL this handled, all in one dashboard.
Let’s go deeper inside
Going Inside Writers Work Job Review
Writers.Work focuses on delivering you the best quality career training videos.
That’s just the introduction module, just imagine what you could do with all of it?
Magical Job Finder
These days when I look for a freelance writing training platform there must be the element of the company helping me find work, why?
One thing is to learn freelance writing skills and it’s a whole other animal finding AND landing a job. It’s kind of like when you’re starting a new traditional 9-5 job/career and you’re pounding job career sites trying to find the right job…
But you keep looping back to your starting point where you were really confused. Fortunately, Writers Work scours the internet for the best writing gigs and will deliver them straight to your dashboard.
So you don’t have to worry anymore about sorting through irrelevant posts on multiple sites. You’ll get your first or next client right away!
This is how the job matches look like:
As you can see in the image above, there are different types of writing gigs:
- Remote Copywriter for an outdoor brand. This particular company needs a copywriter(link) who has a passion for the outdoors and activities such as camping and hiking. Your writing duties will include:
- Blog articles, landing pages, ads, emails, and product descriptions. The plus side is it’s remote so you can work from anywhere!
- Freelance writer for a news blog. This company is a news blog that’s in need of daily content from a great writer who can also meet quick deadlines. You don’t need to have any journalism experience, but you must be a news junkie. And this is a contract, remote position.
- Architecture and decorating writer.
The list of different and unique jobs go on and on and if you see a position you like, you can always apply to it and grow your skills.
Instant Submission Finder
One cool center piece Writers Work has is how they make it easy for you to find sites that will publish your articles - even if you’re a first-time writer!
You can search a database of writers' guidelines from sites all across the web.
Deep Focused Writing Tools
Tired of having distractions?
Writers.work has innovated an amazing word processor to help you take your focus to the highest level - no matter how crazy your life gets! Here’s how it looks:
As you can see from the image above, you get the set of tools to customize your text to make your words come to life in the most enhancing way possible.
Writers Work Grammar Checker
Like Grammarly(link) or any other grammar checking tool, you’ll get an in-built grammar checker tool so you can:
- Correct typos
- Undangle your modifiers and
- Write error-free copy that will WOW your clients
On the right-hand side you’ll see a few categories:
- Your Readability Score
- Your Text Stats
- Your Positive
Project Organization To The Next Level
Do you dread deadlines? What about missing them? Now that second part scares me more than the mess, especially when I miss an appointment with a client, it sucks!
Good thing with Writers Work you can:
- Connect documents to a project
- Create subtasks
- Track time
- And way more!
You’ll even get a heads-up notification when a due date is closing in. Take a look:
If there’s ONE piece of advice I can give you about writing is to make it a habit to write every day, why?
The act of writing will change the receptors and neuro connectivity in your brain to the point where you will make your writing a habit you don’t have to consciously and subconsciously think about. Once you get to this stage, everything almost becomes “Automatic” and very pleasing…
It’s like doing meditation. With Writers Work word counter, you will be able to crush your writing goals and your stats will help keep you on track at all times.
More now than ever you need to stand out, period. It’s like when you submit a resume and so do like 100 others, what makes you stand out?
That could be your cover letter, your extracurricular activities and more. With Writer's work, you can showcase your online portfolio that’ll put your words in the best light.
You don’t have to mess with website builders as Writers Work has a built-in portfolio that’ll put your words at the center of your stage.
If you have a business and you’d like to hire a writer, you can post a job for free. All you have to do is fill out some details and in less than 24 hours you’ll hear back from talented writers who use the best writing tools.
Frequently Asked Questions
You can hire the best freelance writers by searching for:
- Freelance copywriters
- Content writers
- And more
You can filter by search or if you’d like to see the people right there and then, just scroll below and you’ll see writers to choose from:
Under each writer, you can click the “get started” button to see more about them and their portfolio...the type of portfolio you would have if you became a writer too.
For example, if we clicked on Muhammad, here’s what we’ll see:
There are three categories:
If we go back to the main Freelance Marketplace page, under the “Writers”, you’ll get to choose by “Products”
How Much You Can Earn...
So there's this "calculator like" setting where you can see how much you can earn by moving the bar in:
- Amount of articles written per week
- Cost Per Article
- How many months it takes
In the example above you'll see I have 6 articles per week at $100 per article and it takes you 3 months...
Your earnings total to $7,200 after 3 months. Which if we break it down month by month that's $2,400 per month. Now what if you increased JUST the cost per article and were writing the same amount of articles and it took you 3 months again?
So from $100 to let's say $200 per article at a fixed rate in the two other categories, that's $14,400! Per month you're looking on average $4,800.
Members Finding Jobs With...
Writers Work Reviews
Here’s what other people are saying:
According to the BBB, there are about 45 complaints:
Pretty diver Reviews writers work right?
How Much Does Writers Work Cost?
Writer’s work has a couple of options:
- lifetime membership of just $47 and will include all the features you’re seeing in this review
- $15 per month for a monthly subscription
Writers Work $ 47-lifetime membership access has this “early bird” 50% off discount and it’s simply the best thing that I’ve seen in a while in this industry.
Are There Upsells?
Yes, it’s a part of business, don’t hate it. You don’t have to buy them and you’ll have to work through a couple of screens to turn down if you don’t want to buy them, but here they are.
- Offer #1: An extra $99 that includes one-to-one coaching and a “Freelance Writers Toolkit”. You’re getting these 30-minute impactful coaching sessions that I believe are the best part of the package.
- This toolkit includes various templates and a 30-page “freelancers playbook” eBook, which is also offered on its own for a price of $29.
- Offer #2: Two extra video courses for $99.
How To Get Signed Up?
It's simple, on the home page you'll click on the "Get Instant Access" orange button and you'll get a pop up that looks something like this:
You'll just enter details like:
- Your email
- Card Number for payment
Who’s Writers Work For?
Writers Work is designed for ALL levels of writers, whether you’re a beginner, intermediate or expert, you’re going to get the right tools and resources like a University Library to help you grow as a great freelance writer.
- Aspiring writers who want to “Quickly” become a freelancer writer today and launch their career in Less than 30 minutes so you don’t have to worry about wasting any time doing more research and figuring out all the third-party tools you need to scour the web for.
- People who want a steady and reliable income stream you can make working from home or literally anywhere in the world so you can jump right into your gigs at any time and complete your tasks without someone micromanaging YOU!
- People who want to earn $100-$2,000+ per project and get proper guidance on how to find these gigs that fit their needs
- Those who want a Robust system with advanced features that handles all the client management, portfolio, grammar tools, and more so you can put your words center stage
- Introverts who like to express themselves through “the written word” so you can feel happy and relieved when doing your work.
- Aspiring Bloggers who have or want to eventually grow their own blog and be able to monetize it.
- Future Copywriters who want to ethically persuade people with the written word and make a difference in many people’s lives!
- You want access to 1,000’s of writing jobs so you can find the right gig for you and feel confident getting more gigs in the future.
Who’s It Not For?
- Lazy People
- People who don’t like to write
- People who don’t want “another job”
- Tire kickers
- Freebie seekers
Pros And Cons
- Get paid between $100-$2,000+ per writing gig so you can have flexibility in your earning potential which means you will always have variety in terms of how much you make.
- Built in habit tracker so you can easily build your writing habits to help make writing more automatic and less of a thought which means you'll always feel satisfied and your clients will appreciate your work even more!
- Built in Portfolio so you don't have to worry about presenting yourself in a professional manner to your future and current clients which means you'll get more clients in less time.
- Project organization tools so you can manage your time more easily by tracking your schedule of due dates, tasks and so much more which means you'll be on TOP of your work no matter what happens!
- Superior Grammar Checker so you can double check your work to make sure your writing pops and to have correct spelling which means you'll appear more professional and clean to your clients.
- You're not guarantee the highest paying jobs. In the beginning you might take lower paying gigs to build your portfolio.
- Sporadic earning potential that is not set in place, so you'll likely always be looking for another job to jump on.
- Not easy to scale
- It's another job
There are definitely other alternatives in the freelancing writing space to look at even if I truly believe Writers Work is the better one, but here they are:
I think Barefoot Writer is a contender and the least close alternative to Writers work YET my favorite these days is the Copywriters Playbook, why?
There was a time when I wanted to diverge from just Freelance writing and I wanted a way to have my own Legitimate online business where I could be in control of earning Passive Income, growing my own business and having the utmost freedom…
And so I looked for opportunities and one of those was making cash pulling ads, emails and words in the form of Copywriting and that’s where my education with The Copywriters playbook came into the picture.
I made a full review of the Copywriters Playbook if you’re interested in learning more about and how you can grow a Wildly profitable Online business that will allow you more time freedom here:
What I Liked Most About Writers Work
There’s so much to like, but the ONE thing I really enjoyed most about Writers Work is the expert panel of training. You will get a full course with step-by-step videos by freelance writing experts to face to face showing you how to learn the skills to write more effectively and be proficient in ANY industry.
You’ll easily be walked through the elements from start to finish on things like:
- What writing is all about
- Why freelance writing is key
- How to use the right words
- What language matters most in different industries
- And more!
What I Liked Least
Hmm, I couldn’t really think of any dislike and I’m not saying this to be biased but I guess the one thing I would say is this…
At the end of the day, it’s just another “Job” You can’t really scale freelance writing, you are blinded by the hourly rate or upfront pay of the project and that’s all you get paid for…
What if you wanted to do higher-level work for a client but couldn’t? I struggled with facing that reality, that no matter how great I performed, I knew in the back of my mind, I wasn’t going to scale.
What was your favorite part about Writers Work you saw here today? Did you have a least favorite part?
Look, you can’t expect to get “rich” on day 1, or go live on a beach in the tropical islands while you just sit there and really do nothing…
You’ll have to be actively looking for gigs, submitting your portfolio/ or proposals, and getting people to pick you, then you have to deliver on what you can do. Freelance writing is a great way for you to “cerebrally” think and express words in a way you can’t when you’re using your voice and the reward on that alone is worth the effort of becoming a freelance writer.
As a long-time freelance writer and now Expert Blogger, I can saw writing has paid off for me and I’m EXTREMELY grateful to have a career that allows me to work from wherever and whenever I choose to. If you’re interested in Writers' work, click here BUT if you’d rather see my #1 alternative option where you can both learn Copywriting and build a money-making machine business that’ll work for you around the clock even when you’re not there, click the button below now.