Want to have an unfair advantage with a profitable, low competition, easy-to-sell product IMMEDTEIELY?
This One Product Challenge Review will show you how, but first... Amazing Selling Machine 8-Figure CEO And Amazon Seller Matt Clark has rolled out a step-by-step product selection process with time-saving strategies to help you select a profitable product, and it gets even sweeter
If you have the desire to sell on Amazon using just ONE product that can change your life financially and want to follow the footsteps of someone who’s already achieved what you want, then listen in very closely as I “Michael Granados” will go into depths to reveal to you how in just 7 days you will have a product to put in front of BILLIONS of people!
Let’s not waste any more time, let’s get into the review
What Is The One Product Challenge?
The 7-day One Product Challenge is an easy-to-walk-through 7-day videos from Amazon expert and Amazing Chief Product Officer, Mike McClary giving you step-by-step instructions to confidently choose a profitable product and place your first inventory order so you can build a successful brand on Amazon.
The Amazing team has researched, sourced, and launched thousands of successful products on Amazon and they know how to find the most profitable, low competitor, and long-term products for you to make commissions with…
And you get all that in just the span of 7 days! Pretty cool, right? So let’s go deeper inside and see how this challenge works.
Going Inside The One Product Challenge
Before we take a look inside the challenge days, you have to know the 3 factors product criteria must meet:
- High-Profit Potential
- Low Competition
- Easy To Sell
The difference between choosing the right and wrong product is marginal. If you choose the wrong product or one that doesn’t meet the criteria above, your business may never take off, and it will ALWAYS feel like your pushing up a huge builder up a hill.
But if you choose the right product, that meets the criteria up above, success will come easy to you. Sales will pour in daily and your business will take off. Simply said, right?
How It Works
Here’s what your next 7 days will look like:
- Day 1: Introduction. Why picking the right product to launch is extremely critical to building your business and saves you from making many days, weeks, months, and years of mistakes
- Day 2: Creating your lists of interests. You will start a list of your interests to begin the product search and find some starting categories.
- You’ll also get access to Zoof - the leading product software for Amazon sellers)
- Day 3: Amazing product and Profit Criteria (Badge day). This is where you will revise what criteria your product must meet to beat the competition and generate 6-figures in profits
- You’ll be awarded with your “Found Product” badge on Day 3!
- Day 4: Finding your suppliers and Product Costs. You’ll get to run the numbers to choose your most profitable product opportunity, get the resources to quote local and international shipping costs by air and sea, and be able to calculate accurate profit estimates.
- You’ll get to use Amazing’s professionally-written templates to communicate with your potential suppliers and get the best price for your products...even if you’ve NEVER negotiated before.
- Day 5: Product Tuning & Choosing Your Final Product. You’ll get to find your unique selling point to easily fly by your competitors and discovering what your audience likes and dislikes about your product.
- Day 6: Creating Your Brand. Using just 3 digital tools to form the perfect brand name, you’ll create a stand-out logo, and build your new brand.
- Day 7: Graduation Ceremony & Next Steps. You’ll have the luxury of attending a graduation ceremony LIVE to celebrate your success and learn the EXACT next steps to create for you long-lasting financial freedom with your new product and brand,
There’s a bonus of $5,000 you can enter to win and will go towards your first Inventory Order when you sign up for the One Product Challenge Today. So let me explain how it’ll work…
During the 7-Day One Product Challenge, everyone who signs up will be automatically entered in to with $5,000 towards their business...
And the Amazing team will announce the 5 different winners who get $5,000 each! They (or you) will receive $5,000 directly towards their first inventory order, so they can get a head start with their “perfect product”.
Pretty sweet, right? Here’s how it EXACTLY works so you can get registered:
These Types Of Products Have Changed Members Lives…
These products are in HIGH demand and you can see how with the enormous Projected annual sales from each product
What You Get In Return For Your Investment…
Here’s what’s inside your One Product Challenge:
- One Product Challenge: 7 days of videos from an Amazon expert and Amazing Chief Product Officer, Mike McClary
- 8-Figure Assistance. You’ll get 7 days of tips via text messages from Amazing CEO, Matt Clark
- BONUS #1: The Complete Guide to Amazon Sourcing Success.
- BONUS #2: Product Sourcing Checklist & Supplier Questionnaire.
- BONUS #3: Million Dollar Brand Book.
- BONUS #4: The 2021 Listing Optimization Guide.
Total Value = $8,392
How Much Does The One Product Challenge Cost?
The normal investment to enter the challenge is $197 BUT right now you can get everything you saw here today for just $97 (which is at a 50% off discount). This never-before-seen offer is only available for a LIMITED TIME, so I would highly suggest getting in now.
Is There A Guarantee?
Yes. If you go through the challenge and feel like you’re not on track to pick a profitable product, you can just send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 days and you’ll be issued your full refund right away.
Who’s The One Product Challenge For?
The One Product Challenge is created for people of all levels looking to get into the Amazon FBA business model and want an unfair advantage with a product your competition will not be able to compete with and want to pick out an in-demand product making bit time annual sales. Here's more:
- Current Amazon FBA sellers who are struggling to find the right profitable product to make you more sales or want to diversify your training with some of the best experts in the space and see how the selection process of winning products goes.
- People who want the easiest path to success by following just 7 videos and follow the exact directions given even if you have no experience
- People who don’t want to waste money, time, and their energy trying to figure it out all alone and would rather welcome following the footsteps of someone who’s already achieved what you want
- Moms and Dads
- And so much more!
Who’s It Nor For?
- Tire Kickers
- Non-Amazon FBA enthusiasts
- People who don’t want to be tied down to selling just physical products
- Lazy people
Pros And Cons
- PROVEN product profit criteria so you can find high profit potential products with low competition and are easy to sell which means you'll crush your competition and generate 6-figure profits.
- Finding suppliers and product costs so you can have the numbers to choose your MOST profitable product opportunity, get the right resources to quote local and international shipping costs by air and sea, and calculate accurate profit estimates which means you'll save yourself A LOT of time and headaches trying to do this all alone and over and over again.
- Creating your unique brand so you don't have to worry about using the right tools to form your perfect brand name, create a stand-out logo, and build your new brand which means you'll build a tribe or raving fans who will follow you until the end and want to buy from you and not your competitors!
- $5,000 Entry to win towards your first Inventory order when you sign up so you can get a head start with your perfect product.
- Speed up your product selection process with time saving strategies from an 8-Figure Amazon Seller in CEO Matt Clark so you can have an unfair advantage and start making profits sooner.
- I wouldn't say I found any cons with the One Product Challenge and that's not to be biased, but it's the truth. If you feel like Amazon FBA is your thing and you'd like to have the easiest time finding your perfect product to make great money with, then this is for you.
There are NO close alternatives to the one product challenge and what Amazing offers overall, but if you were looking for other challenges in a different business model which I focus on most these days, here they are:
What I Liked Most About The One Product Challenge
There were so many overwhelming things I liked but if I had to choose just ONE thing, that would be the Product selection process, why?
Most Amazon FBA coaches give you a blueprint or a formula you can look at and on your way you go, but with the Amazing team, you not only get 7 very in-depth videos to walk you through step-by-step the framework but you’re given PROVEN templates to use to connect with suppliers and find the most profitable opportunity possible.
This way you won’t be caught in your thinking if the product you’ve selected will be profitable. I’ve yet to see this type of approach from ANY Amazon FBA course, so you’re in good hands.
What I Liked Least
I wouldn’t say there was anything I disliked and I’m not saying this to be biased but because I truly believe this one of the best challenges and step-by-step processes for selecting your ONE (or many) products. If I had to entertain the fact though…
I’d say even if you were to find your winning product, the Amazon FBA business model is a very difficult and unpredictable one on the fact that you may have to one day diverge to another product, continue to find new suppliers and go through the hassle of all those processes.
PLUS, Amazon FBA is not my #1 most recommended beginner-friendly business model, the one here is (click here)
What did you like most about the 7-Day One Product Challenge? Did you pick out a least favorite part about it?
If you’re really interested in the Amazon FBA business model and have a desire to sell physical products at low and high points by learning from someone who’s already achieved what you want, then the One product challenge is right for you, here’s more.
Mike and Matt are going to show you exactly how to find profitable, low competition, easy-to-sell products immediately and with just 30 minutes per day you can go through all the action steps. I know first hand how difficult in can be to just find a winning product, let alone have to promote and sell it, but if you’re ready to be held by the hands and walked how to launch a successful product, then click the button below to get started now.