How would you like to have a full suite of tools all in one place to make building your business simple?
The true power of making money in your business comes down to one thing, how well YOU nurture your leads into customers...and in this Entresoft review, you’re going to see how this super powerful Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tool will allow you to close more deals and make LOADS more sales.
Here’s an alarming thought, MILLIONS of business owners lack awareness of “post capturing a lead”, they struggle to make any meaningful relationship and because of that they never live to their true potential. Even worse is this…
They have 100’s of third-party tools, one for scheduling, another for email marketing, one for websites and sales funnels, and more, causing a traffic crash. Fortunately, Entresoft is here to help you manage everything all in one place, nurture your leads like a piece of cake, and be able to close the sale like clockwork.
Alright, let’s get into the review.
What Is Entresoft?
Entresoft is a Full business suite Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tool that allows you to easily capture, nurture, and close sales with the click of a button. Unlike most CRM tools that come with all the gadgets, Entresoft focuses on the power of what you’re able to accomplish after your capture the lead.
This system is created by the ENTRE Institute digital education platform run by CEO Jeff Lerner.
Related: Entre Institute Official Review
Going Inside EntreSoft
Let’s take this from the top, here’s what you’ll see on the Entresoft home page:
As the picture shows, you get:
- Websites and Sales funnel builder
- Email and SMS campaign builder
- Drag and drop surveys and forms
- Online appointment scheduling
- CRM and Pipeline management
- Accept and Manage payments
- Courses and Memberships
- Reputation Management
That’s a heck of a lot, right? Entresoft really makes it effortless to maneuver between online business tools that usually would come alone.
How It Works In 3 Steps
- Capture. You’ll capture your leads using Entresoft’s landing pages, surveys, forms, calendars, inbound phone system, and more
- Nurture. You can automatically message your leads via voicemail, forced calls, SMS, emails, FB messenger, and more.
- Close. With Entresoft’s built-in tools you can collect payments, schedule appointments, and track analytics!
Speaking from my own experience, this is a blessing, why? It’s kind of like being on the top floor of a 100 story building and you’re looking out the window…
As you look to your left, down the middle and to your right, you capture this full 180 (and even 360) view of an empire, something that wasn’t built in a day but over the course of time. You get a few new buildings and the older ones too but they share one thing in common…
They are well structured and Extremely eye-catching. With Entresoft you can expect the same - to have a robust empire built on solid foundations that also work and are very eye-catching.
With Entresoft's fully-featured Page Builder you can build everything you need to capture leads and appointments automatically.
- Create Websites and Sales Funnels. You get an easy drag-and-drop builder with hundreds of pages and templates to select from so you can personalize your own brand.
- Drag and drop surveys and forms. With the built-in surveys and capture forms, you can integrate directly with Entresoft's page builder or embed on your own sites.
- Online Appointment Scheduling. Inside the calendar application, you can request and capture appointments in a way that’s simple for you and your leads
EntreSoft Nurturing Leads Into Customers
Remember how I said earlier the real power of Entresoft is what you’re able to accomplish after you capture your lead.
The amazing benefits are:
- Easily Customize your follow-up campaigns. You can use the visual builder to create follow-up journeys that automatically will deploy or send one-time campaigns. Feel free to pick from the 100’s of templates to get started.
- Two-way conversations made easy. Entresoft has a fully-featured conversation dashboard that easily allows you to communicate with your leads on all devices from one simple dashboard.
- Create Multi-Channel Campaigns. Entresoft allows you to connect with your leads through:
- Phone connect
- Voicemail drops
- Emails and even
- Facebook Messenger!
Booking More Appointments
The difference with Entresoft’s appointment setting as other CRM services is that Entresoft allows you to leverage Artificial Intelligence (AI) and machine learning to manage your customer conversations.
I’ve spent a great deal lately exploring the depths of Artificial Intelligence and the future is here. One of the greatest discoveries on this journey was using a platform called Conversion.ai which allows anyone to produce a winning copy for ANYTHING in a matter of seconds.
Back to Entresoft though, it’s helpful that you get:
- Automated Appointment booking. You can easily create automated email/SMS conversations that book qualified appointments on your calendar WITHOUT lifting a finger!
- Full Customization of messaging. With the campaign builder, you can customize your messaging so you can create the best possible customer experience.
Want To Close More Deals?
You can use Entresoft’s CRM and pipeline management tools to track your prospects, identify opportunities, close more deals, and of course, make more money!
Here’s what you’re getting inside:
- Manage your workflow and pipeline. With the amazing built-in Pipeline management feature, you can always keep track of where your leads are and at what stage they are in the sales funnel.
- Collect Customer Payments. Cool thing is Entresoft easily integrates with Stripe so you can collect payments on websites, funnels and even when someone books an appointment!
- All your Analytics and Reports In One Place. The Entresoft dashboard keeps an overview of where your leads are, and how much money you’ve generated on each phase.
Entresoft Membership Areas
Another great feature that sets Entresoft apart from the competition is that you can create a thriving community for your customers by using their membership platform to host your courses.
- Full-Featured Course Management. You can now build full training courses with unlimited video hosting and unlimited users.
- Offer free and paid courses. With the full platform, you can sell courses or offer courses for free, all in one product!
- UNLIMITED Usage. Entresoft gratefully offers you unlimited users, offers, and products for your courses. You can create courses for your clients or for your own agency.
Entresoft Vs The Competition
Using just one software to help manage all your business needs will save you money (up to 79% in savings!)
As you can see from the image above, each individual tool is costly at a minimum of $40 and up to $1,400 MONTHLY, that’s insane!
Why would you want to overspend per month and deal with the massive headaches of bouncing from one tool to the next?
How Much Does Entresoft Cost?
Originally Entresoft cost $299, but you can get it for $199 per month OR get in on the Early Bird Special going on right now for just $1.99 for the first 14 days and then it'll be $199 thereafter.
Entresoft was invite only for some time but it just recently opened up to the public...announced in a webinar by Jeff and his team.
If you go over to "Getentresoft.com", you'll be able to see the full details of what you're getting like the tools and bonuses worth over $1,900 when you JUST pick up the $1.99 14-day trial (they're nuts!)
The exclusive access to the Affiliate Bootcamp training with Kameron is quality and that's at about $1,997 in cost but you'd get it as one of the many free bonuses. If there's a webinar replay, I'll make sure to update this post with it so you can see it all.
If you already posses an active Entresoft account, then you can login from the home page - there will be a button at the top right in the navigation that reads "sign in", once you click there you'll come to this page:
Ready to login? Click here to login to Entresoft.
The big question is this...
Q1: Do You Really Need ENTRESoft?
I truly believe you do "If" you have the budget for $199 per month and have an existing business generating you consistent leads or you have a system for generating you sales.
Either way, it's suited for a beginner with no experience as well and in whichever Entre business model(s) you're in or not in, all will apply. This system can replace your Funnel building tool like Clickfunnels and your email autoresponder like Aweber...
And it does a heck of a lot more for a lower price all together.
If you'd like to see the rest of the answers to these questions, click here to visit the Entresoft faq page at the bottom of this page.
Who’s Entresoft For?
Entresoft is made for people of all levels from beginners to experts who want all the tools in digital marketing to grow and scale their business as well a client business without the hassle of paying a huge lump sum of money per month to have each individual tool.
- Advances Digital Marketing agency users who are ready to work with clients and deliver them the best possible solutions in their campaigns.
- Entrepreneurs who want to focus on the value of post “leads: and want to make sure they’re taking the right steps to follow up and nurture their leads so they can close more deals in less time and with less effort.
- Business owners who have a tough time communicating with their leads and want to eliminate that element so they can easily follow up with people and make sure they’re saying the right things at the right time.
- People who want to automate their conversion process with Artificial Intelligence and automated messaging so you can focus on the other parts of your business you need to grow and scale.
- People who want the best organization so you can feel stress-free and more freedom to move between tasks and projects without a worry
- You want to fully track your leads, conversations and everything between so you know you’re spending your dollars right.
- You want to create websites and sales funnels all under one roof so you can build an empire.
- Affiliate Marketers
- Digital Agency Owners
- Course Creators
- Moms and dads
- Project managers
Who’s It Not For?
- Although it is beginner-friendly, I’d say it’s not for people who don’t have an existing base of customers or aren’t really ready to grow and scale.
- People who want third party tools
- You’re okay with being unorganized
Pros And Cons
- Easily Nurture your leads into customers so you can connect with your leads on a more intimate and stronger setting which means you'll close more deals in less time.
- Create websites and sales funnels so you can build a stronger personal and business brand your audience will recognize and love which means you'll always have different forms of communicating with them and get them to take immediate action!
- Online appointment scheduling so you don't have to worry about requesting and capturing appointment in the most simple manner which means you'll be so organized that you won't waste your time trying to juggle task after task when the timeline comes.
- Built-in pipeline management so you can keep track of where your leads are at all times and at what stage they are in your sales funnel which means you'll always know which way to communicate your message across to your leads.
- Analytics and reports all in one place so you can keep an eye out on where your leads area and how much money you are generating which means you'll save more money and make more money at the end of the day.
- Create a membership course with unlimited video hosting and unlimited users so you have a course you'll be so happy sharing with your audience/customers which means they will grow even more fond of you and see you as the expert in your industry.
- There really are none aside from the fact that having everything all in one place can mean you may lose your work. But you can always transfer things which is not so much of a problem.
I really do love what Entresoft has and I’d stick to them especially if I’m apart of the ENTRE Institute platform but here are a few other alternatives:
- Go High Level
- Aweber (Email Marketing Automation)
- Clickfunnels (Sales funnel building tool)
What I Liked Most About Entresoft
There is A LOT i liked about Entresoft but if I had to choose just one thing, I’d say the real power you have with nurturing your leads into paying customers. Many CRM tools give you a form of customization when it comes to all the tools but how many give you full customization over your follow-up campaigns?
Not many. With features like the visual builder, you can create follow-up journeys that automatically deploy or send one-time campaigns. And the two-way conversations make it super easy for you to communicate on any device at ANY time.
You get the flexibility to follow up via phone connect, voicemail drops, SMS/MMS, Emails, and even Facebook Messenger. Just imagine mixing a bit of these or all together?
You will be so omnipresent on all channels that your audience will not be able to say no when it comes time to close the deal.
What I Liked Least?
I really wouldn’t say there was anything I disliked and I’m not saying this to be biased but the truth is, Entresoft is super powerful in the fact that yes you get all the tools under one roof but you can effectively communicate with your leads so you can nurture them right, and have them get to know you and your business at all times.
What was your favorite feature about Entresoft? Was there one that you just didn’t like and disagree with me?
Although there are many “suite of tools” software that can help to make run your business simple, not many have the true power to build effective communication campaigns based on being multi present…
And that’s where Entresoft comes in. Whether you’re dealing with a digital agency client, as an affiliate marketer, or a course creator, you will always have the luxury of knowing “how” to effectively put the right messaging in front of your audience and be able to track their steps in the conversion process so you know how to close more deals.
Tell me what other software can do all that? I’m waiting. So if you’re ready to take the right steps in working with Entresoft and applying it to your business, then I invite you to click the button below to get started right now.