Is The Penny Hoarder A Scam? Save More And Earn More?
Want to know very quickly without a shadow of a doubt your question to “Is The Penny Hoarder A Scam?”
In the papers, the news, magazines, you’re hearing EVERYWHERE how the penny hoarder can help you save money, but even more exciting news for you is this…
It can make you money! Wait a minute, that sounds too good to be true right? How can a site show you to save a good deal of cash while also putting more money in your pockets for your years to come?
Look, I’ve been around the internet for years, I’ve scoured and ripped apart other scams like the one I did about [name of review] among others…
And can I say that The penny hoarder is another “all fluff, all you can eat buffet” or the real deal? Well, The penny hoarder is not a scam!
Although the penny hoarder is not a scam, you’re still going to want to see what I had to say about the penny hoarder, from:
- What it is, To…
- How It’s limited in resources
This is about to be a shocking review, so make sure to sit back tight(or stand), exit out of any unnecessary tabs(social media included), and give me your undivided attention so I can show you the ins-and-outs and show you how you can make $100’s if not $1,000’s of dollars with the help of The Penny Hoarder and yours truly.
Lets get started.
What Is The Penny Hoarder?
Started in the last decade of 2010, by a former broke blogger turned Founder and CEO Kyle Taylor of The Penny Hoarder, it’s an American professional financial website that hoarders multimedia content about different ways you can make and save money. Listen to this short story about how Kyle got the idea of the Penny Hoarder…
According to Forbes, Kyle was penniless and we’re talking $50,000 in student school debt when he had this idea to start a blog that came to be the Penny Hoarder. It was a way for him to exercise and express his feelings of shame by sharing with us what he had to do to make ends meet. With over 16 million readers a month(YES, you read that right)...
With most readers demographics being woman around the age range of 25-34. The Penny Hoarder is a massive player in our world today on the fact that people like you and I are always looking for ways to tidy up our cash, find spare cash, and make serious money...off and online…
And that’s what I’ll show you coming up soon.
Going Inside The Penny Hoarder
Getting to flip through and dig deep inside The Penny Hoarder, I found jaw-dropping information about all the different types of ways you can save money and make money at the same time that it would be a crime If I didn’t share. So what is it?
Once you land on the Penny Hoarders main website home page, you’ll get a list of different articles to choose from, but most importantly is the variety in the navigation menu:
From left to right of the navigation menu, you’ll get:
Plus, If I typed into the search menu something like Work-From-Home jobs, you can get articles like these.
WOW, There's no stone left un-turned! Whether you want to improve your credit score, learn about handling bank accounts, taxes, Insurance, it’s all there!
Looking a step further into each category you’ll get subtopics on how to take action, like for example the “make money” tab:
As you can see, you get side gigs, quick money articles, as well if you scroll down you’ll get:
Starting a business
Pretty neat stuff right? One thing I love and what you’ll notice across most articles is that they give you a “listed” post, which means?
53 creative ways to make some cash
32 legitimate ways to make money from home
And when you go through one or more articles, you’ll get links you can click to take you to these platforms:
The reason this is amazingly formats is because for you as the reader it’ll be easy to digest and you can get information faster. Now, I’ve looked through these articles myself and they are like my go to if I need to save money, or make more cash…
But now a days, I’m not just looking for another “side-gig” or a “work from home job”, rather I put that to the side and I started an actual online business that will give me time freedom, no more 9-5, and where I can be my own boss…
So, you can go through any of the other menu options and find the one that best fits your needs and you can also gather ideas for your future.
15 + Penny Hoarder Passive Income Ideas
The Penny Hoarder has a section where you can gather 15 different ways to earn a passive income "doing nothing", and the "plus" part will come from me at the end, so check it out:
- Sell Your Photos
- Create A Website
- Make money with your extra space
- Buy a gumball machine(cool right?)
- Design greeting cards
- Create an E-course
- Sell random site on places like Zazzle
- Earn cash-back with credit cards
- Sell lesson plans
- Stick an add on your car
- Make YouTube videos
- Publish an e-book
- Use cash-back apps while you shop
- Rent out your car
- Share what's in your fridge
That's a A LOT of options, but they missed out two really important ones!
- Blogging. I personally started here and went on to make $1,000's+ per month by simply recommending products I don't even own. I made an article where I detail how I became debt free with this strategy, you can check it out here.
- Affiliate Marketing. Simply get paid to recommend other people's products for a commission. Yeah, you don't have to own your own product to get started! See more here.
How does Penny Hoarder Really Work?
Aside from helping you save and make money with their in-depth articles, you can also become a freelance writer for them. The Penny Hoarder offers a program where you can get paid a good chunk of cash to find and write unique un-talked about content for them and in return you’ll get a good pay.
The Penny Hoarder is ranked #1 fastest-growing private media company on the Inc. 5000 in 2016 and 2017
If you scroll down this page you’ll see the current openings:
The Penny Hoarder will offer you thorough training for your new career or if you’re just looking to save and make more money, you’ll be shown how to go about it the right way.
How Much Does It Cost?
There are no costs to The Penny Hoarder, the only cost would be how well you make use of your time and with the community…
You can join a community of like minded individuals on Facebook who follow the penny hoarder for top news and more opportunities to save and make money:
Who’s The Penny Hoarder For?
Other than saving and making more money that you ever though was possible, The Penny Hoarder is for:
- Stay at home moms and dads looking to save and make more money
- Retirees wanting extra side income or a business to start
- Business owners looking to up their money making and saving game
- Entrepreneurs looking to diversify their income portfolio
- 9-5 Workers who are tired of the rat race and not only want more money but a legitimate offline or online business
- Students who need more money during school, to pay their debt and to become a digital nomad
There are a bunch more people who’d be right for The Penny hoarder, these are just some of the important ones. Let me tell you ONE thing…
If you’re not just looking for another opportunity to just “make more money on your spare time”, but want to build a legitimate online business that will work for you 24/7 while you’re asleep, then The Penny hoarder is a great place to look into.
The Penny Hoarder Ugly Truths
There’s really no ugly truths but if I had to say what you need to look out for is the fact that it’s STILL a general information site. You can’t expect real life experiences from people, actual money making claims and actual step-by-step direction on a program…
For that you’d have to read reviews, watch YouTube videos, ask on social media to see if these opportunities are genuinely going to help you.
Pros Vs Cons
- In-depth listed post information. We know The Penny Hoarder has tons of solid information but the way its structured is amazing. The articles that start with a number are their list posts and you can easily look through them and choose what you need.
- Career opportunities. If you’re looking for a stay at home job, The Penny Hoarder makes it fast and easy for you to possibly get matched with the right job for you which means you’ll have the chance to earn good money and do something you like at the same time.
- Backed up by Big Fortune 500 companies. Companies like Entrepreneur and Forbes have backed up The Penny Hoarder and shows social proof.
- You can learn about business. The online business industry is growing and right now's the best time to get in and earn great money so you can free up more time for yourself and eventually leave your job.
- General information. At the end of the day, you still have to see The Penny Hoarder as an informational site and not a review site where you can gather more first hand experience intelligence.
- Getting a job is not always easy. Working for The Penny Hoarder sounds appealing but they don’t just accept everyone and anyone. After all, it is The Penny Hoarder we’re talking about here. Grow your skills and you’ll flourish in there opportunities.
What I Like About The Penny Hoarder
If I had to pick one thing I loved most about The Penny Hoarder it would have to be how loaded it is with information from Making money to saving money. Sure, there are other sites that teach you about being “frugal” and starting a business, but not at the depth and options as Penny Hoarder.
When I have a question about trading, affiliate marketing, making fast cash, I can easily turn to The Penny Hoarder for help, and the fact that the articles get updated is a treasure.
Final Verdict: Is The Penny Hoarder A Real Scam?
No, The Penny Hoarder Is NOT A Scam, in fact, it’s only a scam if you just consumed the knowledge and didn’t take action.Why do I say that?
Most people are usually information seekers, but when it comes to following through with actions, that falls. Don’t become that person!
How To Get Started Easily
You got to see the ins and outs of The Penny Hoarder and how it can help you keep more money and put more money into your pockets, as well the vast ways you can earn…
But of all, the business opportunities at your fingertips. Plus you saw how I showed broke the silence on "Is Penny Hoarder A Scam" and told you that it was't at all...
The only scam is not taking action with all the things shown here today. Of all the things that I took away from The Penny Hoarder, ONE stood out to me most…
Starting an online business. In particular the article about how you can make money with affiliate marketing - You don’t need a product, you don’t have to deal with customer support, and at the end of the day, you’ll be happy earning money because you helped people solve their problems! If that’s something you’re interested in, I recommend you check out the button below on How you can make a living with affiliate marketing.
Do you have any questions, comments or concerns? Feel free to leave me a comment down below and I will get back to you in the next 24 hours!