Would you like to have the home business of your dreams where you’re making $1,000’s per month in recurring income?
Is Virtual Financial Group A Scam OR can you build the home business of your dreams by selling life insurance as an agent?
I’m going to cut right to it, Virtual Financial Group is NOT a scam, but there is something very misleading and shocking you need to hear about right now.
Have you heard of Multi-Level Marketing, network marketing? Virtual Financial operates in a way where they are more focused on recruiting people into the business then they are about selling life insurance, and why is it that?
DUPLICATION. Like other Multi-Level Marketing businesses(one of which is called World System Builder I wrote a review for here), they are heavily focused on building this pyramid of a team where you can earn more money by referring people and teaching those people to turn around and refer more people…
And if you can help them get other agents inside, then you’ll earn more. I personally am not a fan of this and I don’t like the fact that you are not even selling the product rather the business opportunity, and if you stick with me in this review, I'll uncover more that others don’t want you to know!
By the way, I've written on other financial scams like one I did for a program called Symmetry Financial Group and Wealth Builders Worldwide.
Let’s get started.
Virtual Financial Group Overview
Product Name: Virtual Financial Group
Founder: Chris Delfino
Product Type: Life Insurance, Network Marketing/MLM
Best for: 9-5 employees, people who want to own their own life insurance business, people who want to recruit people rather spend most of their time selling a product.
Summary: Virtual Financial Group is this financial services organization designed to help you become an independent insurance agent through their network marketing/MLM business model.
Supposedly they have this infrastructure with smart marketing, a proven system and just overall training designed to help you go from being an employee to an entrepreneur.
Personally speaking, I got out of the Insurance game because it was just too boring, it felt unfulfilling and not to mention the hectic type of work it requires to succeed let alone in a network marketing/MLM, and these type of business models have been on a decline. So what do I recommend?
There's a huge alternative section below(or you can click here to see) BUT one home-business opportunity I recommend that gives you the Power to earn a True Passive Income without having to pay to get in and is BOOMING right now...
Becoming an alternative Loan Broker. This is where you'll help small business owners (without meeting in person) get a loan for their business, it's straight dead simple, and If you'd like to learn more about how you can get in right now and get paid well, then click the button right below or see here.
What Is Virtual Financial Group?
Virtual Financial Group is a financial services marketing organization selling life insurance and that is not affiliated with another insurance agency called World Financial Group Inc. but is utilized by certain independent contractors of them.
Basically, you’re given the opportunity to start a home-based business by financially educating people through insurance, and with the right support you can transition from an employee to an entrepreneur.
Going Inside Virtual Financial Group
Imagine being more productive while having control over both your time, money, and quality of life, this is what the “virtual” lifestyle can provide you…
And if you like the idea of starting a business in the financial industry, but are worried about the high costs and high risks that could come with it, supposedly you will love the possibilities Virtual Financial offers you, like:
- Solid Technology
- Smart Marketing
- Proven System
- Back-Office Support
- Helpful training
- Growth Potential
- Life-Changing Events
Virtual Financials’ Unique Tier Success System
To help you hit the ground running with this Virtual Financial Group Business Opportunity, VFG has established a unique tier system that allows agents to focus on what they are most passionate about whether that be:
- Online marketing
- Needs analysis and sales
...It’s a system that allows you to have financial success for both the new agent and the seasoned pro alike.
Here are your choices of three powerful roles:
- Inviter Role.
- Invite guests and prospects to the done-for-you webinars
- Drive people(traffic) to your replicated landing pages
- Send proven email templates to prospects
- Manager Role
- Get newly associated to commit to a fast start program
- Schedule appointments with a financial professional to discuss a personal Financial need analysis
- Financial Professionalism
- Meet with clients online to set up a suitable monthly plan
- Follow through the entire underwriting process, stay in communication with the client, keep inviters and managers informed
I know this setup far too well, especially with Role #1(Inviter Role), where you send people to pages and the company does the rest of the “selling” for you, which is really effective but you don’t have to do it with Virtual Financial Group if you don’t want…
Virtual Financial Group Compensation Plan
As a VFG agent you can earn a commission when you sell the life insurance product and for your first year you get commissions of up to 126% paid out to the field and up to 5.85% for renewal years.
The commission contract levels are all based on your sales production and or personal agency growth and sales production.
What Other People Are Saying:
Virtual Financial Group BBB
Here are some reviews according to the Better Business Bureau:
FREE Downloadable Brochure
If you’d like to request FREE information before you try it, you can get their Free brochure as shown in the image above, just simply enter your information and once you do you’ll get this page:
Taking The Next Step
In case you’re oozing and ready to start with Virtual Financial, you schedule an appointment with Mike Hinsvark
Mike has his own website called WealthWave and to view his full website you can scroll to the top of the Virtual Financial Group home page here first:
And then click on “View Full Website” at the top right there to get to this page:
I won’t go too into depth on that but if you’d like to learn more, you can click here to see WealthWave.
How Much Does Virtual Financial Group Cost?
Who Is Virtual Financial Group For?
Virtual Financial Group was designed for people who are sick and tired of being a 9-5 employee and don’t have enough time to enjoy their lives, to travel around enough and have the freedom to live life on their terms. It’s also for:
- People who like and or want to learn and sell insurance and help people financially especially in theses unprecedented times we’re going through as a world.
- People who want to start a home-based business and be able to work from anywhere in the world, whenever they want to.
- Multi-level marketing and network marketing enthusiasts who would rather spend their time recruiting people than selling the actual products.
- People who want to learn valuable online marketing skills like copywriting, landing pages, email marketing, and so much more
- Retirees who want supplemental income and are interested in the insurance way of meeting those needs
- Moms, dads, adults, students who want another income stream, and want to use this as a side-hustle, part-time job, and even full-time business.
Pros And Cons
- Financial professional consultants will help you figure out your ideal needs in starting a work from home insurance business so you can easily get started which means you’ll start selling and recruiting people faster.
- Virtual work you can do from anywhere in the world so you don’t have to be selling life insurance from a traditional brick and mortar business location which means you can make an even deeper impact because you’ll consciously feel freer to work thus increasing your income more comfortably
- FREE Viral financial information kit so you can make a small micro commitment to learning more about the opportunity without having to pay for anything which means you’ll be able to learn if this is the right fit for you
- Smart Marketing suite of tools so you can reach contact faster and with more ease which means you don’t have to worry about building your own website, landing pages, email marketing sequences and so much more because of this.
- Mentorship and guidance from Virtual Financial Entrepreneurs who are dedicated to your success so you don’t have to worry about extracting very valuable knowledge you can model to take action on which will ensure your growth is faster and you earn sooner.
- Focused on recruiting heavily rather than the actual “selling” of the insurance products and you’ll spend more of your time trying to duplicate so you can make your income
- Misleading information about “how” you actually earn, you’re not told until later on that its’ better if you invest your time in recruiting rather than selling the products.
- Selling insurance online sounds like a “luxurious” thing with the company but if you’re just starting out as an agent, you will make the least amount because there are higher levels above you.
- You’re stuck selling insurance to people and not enough flexibility to grow a long-term business where you can become hands-off.
What if you wanted to stay in the financial services Industry OR get into an amazing work-from-home business in any other industry you are passionate about, have a hobby in, or interest in?
I separated this into two lists:
- Financial Service positions
- Home Businesses in any industry
For Financial Service positions:
- Investment Foundations
- Yale Financial Markets
- Advanced Valuation and Strategy
- The Open University
- Corporate Finance Institute
For Home Businesses In ANY industry:
I’ve been online for years now and I migrated away from selling life insurance to starting an internet business where you can simply promote other people’s products and services WITHOUT having to own your own…
You don’t need to be:
- Techy savvy
- Have an experience
- Know how to “sell”
This is called Affiliate Marketing. Affiliate Marketing is where you can earn a commission on promoting other people’s PROVEN products and services and you can earn anywhere between 1%-100% commissions!
So here’s the list:
My favorite opportunity is with ENTRE Institute and here’s why...You get to choose from 3 categories:
- Affiliate Marketing
- Digital Agency
You can go into any industry you’d like and make HUGE Income...if you put your mind to it that is, plus you can get started with a FREE Downloadable guide that shows you the ONE Secret you need to make Millions online by a man named Jeff Lerner:
Another great opportunity that I have a business in on top of affiliate marketing is being an Alternative Loan Broker. As A Loan broker you can earn a great passive income helping small business owners get the loan/capital they need that the bank can't give them.
Here's my #1 Recommended Loan Brokerage opportunity:
What I love about David Allen (other than it's FREE to join), you can get right into the thick of things and start earning high commissions for your efforts...
And it's a PROVEN business model where many people are jumping on top of, especially in times of hardship and when now more than ever people are surfing the internet for alternative lending options...
And how there are literally MILLIONS of people who could use a loan.
I wrote an in-depth review of David Allen Capital you can checkout by clicking the button below.
What I Liked Most About Virtual Financial Group
If I had to pick just one thing I liked most about Virtual Financial it would be there great support and resources…
- Solid Technology
- Smart Marketing
- Proven System
- Back-Office Support
- Helpful Training
- Growth Potential
- Life-changing events
Whether you have a question or need the tools to get the job done, the support and resources are all there!
Final Verdict: Is Virtual Financial Group A REAL Scam?
No, Not exactly, but are they misleading? Indeed. It’s one thing to sell insurance to people and it’s a whole other animal trying to recruit people into the business and if recruiting people doesn’t fascinate or attract you…
You will not like this AT ALL. I’ve been in network and Multi-marketing schemes and at a time it was fun but it got really boring trying to spend all my time and energy recruiting people and if you’re one of the agents at the bottom level, good luck trying to earn a sustainable income.
If you’d like a more clear and better option that is outside of the financial services home-business industry and allows you make huge commissions(and recurring ones) every single month from anywhere and you can work at it on your own time, then I invite you to check out my #1 recommended platform down below.