How would you like to own a home-based business with little risk and UNLIMITED potential for Wealth with Nutonic?
Welcome to this Nutonic Review where I “Michael Granados” will not be holding back in showing you this Network Marketing/MLM company, the pros and cons, alternatives and whether or not YOU can share Nutonic products with others and make Cha-Ching!
At a glance this health Nutonic mlm company focuses on nutritional supplements and in the personal care MLM niches and they mention how you can get paid big commissions as a distributor for them but HOW much of that is true?
Listen, I’m no stranger to Network Marketing/MLM companies and from where I’m standing, I've been in some and reviewed many like Bulavita, Melaleuca Wellness, Juuva, CTFO, Amare Global and many more...
They are on a decline and have Always been tough to make any money in, why? Well, you’re fighting an uphill battle, you get paid peanuts for too much effort, and you focus all of your time recruiting people to earn (not fun, trust me!)
By the way, before we get started, if you’d rather get on with things and see my #1 recommended business model and Health niche training opportunity, click here to see.
Alright, let’s go in.
Nutonic Company Overview
Company Name: Nutonic
Founder: Jerry And Kim Booth
Product Type: Network Marketing/MLM Supplement and personal care.
Price: $0 to join
Best for: 9-5 employees, people who want to own their own MLM/Network Marketing Company, beginners, intermediates, experts
Summary: Nutonic is a Nutritional supplement and personal care Network Marketing/MLM business offering a variety of products to people and a "home business" opportunity as an independent sales distributor for the company.
Their focus is on building a company that's based on a positive responsibility to share their opportunity with you and everyone and provide an equal setting in which anyone can prosper. Their whole site "reeks" of "hey, join my business opportunity"...
And far less about their products, in fact, their products offer very little description as to what they can do for people. From a business opportunity stand point, I personally (and many others too will say) don't like network marketing because it eats up WAY too much of your time, money, efforts for little rewards in return.
PLUS, you end up spending the majority of your time recruiting people, that's what I did for a few company's back in the day but I'm glad I left and turned to a far better business model in affiliate marketing...
And If you'd like to save your time and money like I'm doing and get into my #1 Recommended business model and health program, click here to learn more on how.
What Is Nutonic?
Nutonic is a Network Marketing/MLM Nutritional Supplement and personal care company ran by founders Jerry and Kim who have a wealth of network marketing experience having both promoted Valentus
Is There A Nutonic Pyramid Scheme?
Big question "Is Nutonic A Pyramid Scheme?" Nope. A pyramid scheme is where there would be no products involved but Nutonic in fact does have products people can buy and ones you can promote.
One thing I don’t really like about the company from just looking at it is that it’s HEAVILY promoting their business opportunity right from the start…
You can go to the “About” tab and any one of those pages just screams “here’s why you should become a distributor for us!” Spewing all this blah blah blah…
And that is an immediate turn-off for anyone, why exactly? Well when you visit one of these network marketing opportunities, they at least give share with you their products to a greater extent with in-depth information, why they are unique, and so forth…
Bt Nutonic just spews their Home business opportunity any chance they get. For example:
Nutonic Network Marketing Story
Supposedly this is the Nutonic Story:
Yeah, go on and share with me your business opportunity...again. Where in there does it highlight the products? You can tell they’re just trying to target you to make sure you join.
You can scroll down that page a little more and find it all be about the business opportunity.
Nutonic Purpose Statement
Again, as you can see from the image above their purpose is to get you to join their business. Look, I get how network marketing companies give you separate websites to share with others but C’mon, it’s all about the home business opportunity!
Before I go into assessing the Network Marketing opportunity, I want to show you the products.
As you can see from the image above, the products have:
- Natural Ingredients
- Without GMO
- Product quality
- Not tested on animals
- Made with love
The types of products they have are:
- Body enhancers
- Blood sugar maximizers
- Stress support
- Face life emulsion
- Hemp tincture
- Hemp gummies
- Mind and focus blends
- Hair, skin, and nails blend
- Protein complex
- Keto drops
- Joint support
- Eye treatment
- Anti-aging cream
- And much more!
In case you were wondering if Nutonic offers business in the UK, they do as you can see from the image below you can shop international:
Nutonic Business Opportunity
As a full or part-time Nutonic Crop Independent Sales Representative you can:
- Earn what you’re worth
- Spend more time with your family and friends
- Work from home or wherever
- Help people live better, more financially rewarding lives
Yup, that’s a huge “emotional” selling point but don’t fall for that with this network marketing company, it’s actually much tougher than it is to achieve those benefits.
Nutonic Compensation Plan
You get 6 different ways to get paid:
- Way #1:Retail Sales. As a distributor, you can earn 50% off the assigned PV value of purchases made by your personal Customers.
- Way #2: Fast Start Bonus. You’ll receive a 50% commission on each personally enrolled distributor's first order that has commissionable volume.
- Way #3: Binary Commissions. As a distributor, you can earn between 10 and 25 percent
- Way #4: Binary Commission Matching Bonus
- Way #5: Rank Bonus
- Way #6: Lifestyle Bonus
11 Nutonic Affiliate Ranks
Within the compensation plan, there are 11 ranks:
- Affiliate. This is where you sign up as an affiliate or someone else and generate and maintain 40 PV a month
- Brand Associate. Maintain 40 PV a month and satisfy residual commission qualification criteria
- Executive. You’ll be asked to maintain 40 PV a month and residual commission qualification, and generate 500 GV in accumulated weekly binary team volume.
- Regional Manager. Generate yourself and maintain 80 PV a month, maintain residual commission and qualification and generate 1,000 GV in your accumulated weekly binary team volume.
- Team Director
- Executive Director
- Global Director
- Senior Ambassador
- Elite Ambassador
Here are a few reviews according to Trustpilot:
How Much Does Nutonic Cost?
First off, the products range from $50-$60+, and the price to join as an independent distributor has its membership for free. You don’t get an initial fee, no charge or purchase is required to become an independent Sales Representative.
Who Is Nutonic For?
Nutonic was created for people who want to become home business owners/entrepreneurs and would enjoy doing network marketing/MLM with a company that sells Nutritional supplements and personal care products for a reasonable commission.
- Beginners looking to expand their communication/network skills and would like to share health-related products with supplements and personal care while also recruiting people at the same time.
- Intermediates and experts who’ve tried network marketing and failed or are looking for more opportunities to grow.
- Moms and dads
- And many more
Who’s It Not For?
- People wanting to make enough money
- People who don’t want to focus on network marketing/MLM’s
- People who don’t want to promote health products
- People who want a better business model with better pay off’s
Pros And Cons
- Wide range of nutritional and personal care products so you have options to choose from which means you're more likely to find the product you're searching for.
- Decent Business compensation plan so you can get paid commission on retail sales and recruited affiliates first order and much more which means you'll have a variety of ways and chances to earn.
- Residual income structure so you can get paid from others in your downline and monthly which means you'll have predictable cash flow coming in monthly.
- Headed by two people who have experience in MLM/Network Marketing so you don't have to worry about learning from people who practice what they preach.
- MLM/Network Marketing company that focuses heavily on recruiting people.
- Not much information about the products which comes off shady
- High drop off rates
- Heavily business focused website
There are definitely FAR better and greater alternatives to not only network marketing programs but the Network Marketing business as a whole, but one Network Marketing alternative I’ll list is this one:
- HB Naturals
Even then, I wouldn’t get into it because it’s going to be hard with network marketing. I was with HB naturals CBD for some time but then I stopped because it was SO difficult getting recruits to train others, to sell the products took some serious effort...and all that for not high payoffs.
So My #1 Recommended business model is Affiliate Marketing. This is where you can promote other people’s products and services without having to recruit, pay for a program to be in, and not have to worry about how much you’ll actually make all the time.
Here are my recommended programs:
Healthy Affiliate is my favorite and not because I’m the creator but because it shows you and many others who’ve gone through it how to build a Legitimate Health business through the affiliate marketing business model and shows you how to make HUGE commissions..
With a step-by-step system, you can plug into and start generating commissions on demand. If that sounds like something you’d be interested in, click the button below to see my official Healthy Affiliate Reviewed blog post:
What I Liked Most About Nutonic
As much as I didn’t like the company, the ONE thing I did like was the products...There are many different categories and they are of quality. You get everything from calming your mind to nourishing your body from the inside out and for a reasonable price.
What I Liked Least
Although there’s somewhat of a decent Compensation plan, at the end of the day it’s still a Network Marketing/MLM company with the intention of getting you to promote their products BUT spend most of your time recruiting others (duplication)...
And that’s exhausting! Especially when you see how very little you’re recruiting others or when you get consistent at it, your recruits don’t help you out which just wastes your time, energy, and money trying to keep your PV and other monetary values up.
Was there something about Nutonic that stood out to you most?
Listen, Nutonic has great nutritional and personal care products that anyone would like to get their hands on to improve their health BUT if you’re looking at this from a “Home Business” opportunity, then I recommend you shy away because of this…
You’ll focus a lot of your time and energy on recruiting people, you’ll forget about the promotion of the products, the climb up the ladder is a seriously long, long gone, and the rewards will be what?
Yes, you’ll learn better communication and relationship-building skills but how about financially? It’ll be tough, and a road becoming less traveled these days for many people. So if you’d rather have a business model like Affiliate Marketing to Boost your business to its maximum capacity and earn consistent commissions…
Then I recommend you check out my #1 Affiliate Marketing program right below.